Poll

Is anyone a fan of Stakid and going to see them on the 27th???

Totally!!!!!
1 (12.5%)
Yes
2 (25%)
No
1 (12.5%)
I wish I was...
4 (50%)
What's a Starkid??
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Apocolyptour: Team Starkid  (Read 1904 times)

Offline Wallflower92

• Oni
Apocolyptour: Team Starkid
« on: May 18, 2012, 11:38:08 pm »
I'm curious if anyone is going to go see them on the 27th. I do not know anyone here in Portland and it would be cool to know how many people are actually going?

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: Apocolyptour: Team Starkid
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 09:09:32 pm »
I was there. Sat in line for 4 hours. Then got Autographs back by the bus'
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline Wallflower92

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 11:16:29 pm »
I wanted to meet them, but my cousins and I were so beat from standing all day. We were at Wonder Northwest. What was it like meeting them?? I'm so jealous.

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 03:51:51 am »
It was pretty fantastic! Me and my friends waited around inside, but they said we had to clear out because they were doing tear down.
So we went outside and looked around and felt it was unlike them to not come out and say hi! So we circled the back, found a bunch of  annoying fangirls, when they left (most of them) Lauren and Jamie came out. Lauren had a sore throat after the show and I asked her how she was and she sounded kind of raspy, but thanked me for being concerned, and It was Jamies birthday the next day, so I said happy birthday.
The boys came out about the time I was done talking to Jamie, and I shook Dylan and Walkers hands told them the show was bomb and that they did very well. I also told Dylan that big pink, (the big building on the other side of broadway) was called "big pink" because it would turn a pink color during the day. He said thanks for sharing some portland facts with him. XD
I didn't get to see either of the Brians or Jim. BUT! Joey was the coolest to see and talk to, I got a hug and he was just very approachable. I have my ticket stub, my parking receipt and the shirt that they all signed hung up. XD The next time you ahve a chance to meet them, don't be so nervous because they aren't gonna bite. They were super nice and it's a memory I'm never going to forget!
Now I just have to meet the Brians, Jim, Moses, and of course Darren. But, for now I'm very happy with who I met. <3
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 08:24:35 am »
Oh my god so while I was browsing and might I just say I went with Naru up thar ^ and it was just the best. I got pictures with Joey, Joe, and Dylan and got autographs from Jamie, Joey, Joe, Dylan, Jim, and Lauren.

They were SO nice omg.
I miss 2010.