Author Topic: OddSquadCosplay coming to Kumoricon 2012!  (Read 2135 times)

Offline emokrory

• Sailor Scout
OddSquadCosplay coming to Kumoricon 2012!
« on: April 19, 2012, 02:29:42 pm »
Here we are again! Now we have to make preparations and finish new cosplays to wow the masses as usual. We also all know the rush of last minute details are coming XD. We can all make it tho! As leader it gives me great pleasure to announce that we will be heading to Kumoricon with as much swag and ramens as we can muster up from now till the moment we walk through the doors to let the party start. oh btw have i introduced our amazing cast yet? first is my amazing co Capitan - my pet ego *le stroke stroke* and then theres my real co captain (on paper) clap_attack and then my generals - Pru and karla. now we do need some people to clean our shoes so apply below mwuahahahahaaha! You must be mature and immature at the same time and at least 17 Cause we are not a babysitter group! Now you all may bask in our (my) glory!

(but seriously we would like some new people to hang with and maybe add to our ranks and eventually we can take the con by storm and shower ourselves in the blood of our enemy's 8D....ehem...i mean....lets be friends :D)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 12:24:22 am by emokrory »
this year is a mystery

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
Re: OddSquadCosplay coming to Sakuracon 2012!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 11:39:32 pm »
i hope you know sakuracon 2012 is over
kcon plans 2013 ' plans ;

Minato Arisato - P3 ( 50% )
Renzou Shima - AnE ( 0% )
Finny in wonderland - Kuroshitsuji ( 0% )

Offline emokrory

• Sailor Scout
Re: OddSquadCosplay coming to Sakuracon 2012!
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 12:23:39 am »
...i made a mistake ok....*mumbles*....i fixed it...
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 12:24:35 am by emokrory »
this year is a mystery