Author Topic: Homestuck Prom Otherwise Known as Promstuck  (Read 3808 times)

Offline Oniurufu

• Sailor Scout
Homestuck Prom Otherwise Known as Promstuck
« on: March 24, 2012, 09:35:46 pm »
Hey just thought I would put this up for all homestuck fans wanting something fun to do. It's a tumblr wide event happening on may 11th online, but there is somebody actually planning a real life dance in Portland for homestuck fans on may 6th  ;D. The theme is prospit/derse and more info can be found on this page.

http://portlandpromstuck.tumblr.com/

As while as the online event here

http://homestuckprom.tumblr.com/

I'm definitely going and I just wanted to let people know that this is happening because I know some people don't use tumblr. I'll post some pictures of what I'll be wearing if my secret dave cosplay isn't finished before then. Anyway anybody interested in going?

EDIT: Ok so because this is happeneing tomorrow I figured I should probably put where this is and what time it is.

It is going to be at Wilshire Park at 33rd and Skidmore and it will be from 2 PM to 10 PM
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 11:23:05 am by Oniurufu »

Offline Rofflz

• Sailor Scout
Re: Homestuck Prom Otherwise Known as Promstuck
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 08:27:13 pm »
O: it sounds fun! I'll try to make it on the 6th, it'll give me a chance to cosplay as Rose!
I WILL NOT BE ATTENDING THE CON! I'M MOVING OUT OF STATE! AND IT IS THE SAME WEEKEND AS SABOTEN IN AZ. SORRY EVERYONE~!

Offline Oniurufu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 02:04:38 am »
Oh I almost forgot to add if you do end up wanting to go you'll need to RSVP fairly soon because a location is still being decided and total projected attendance needs to be accounted for so that the person planning(not me) reserves a place that has enough room. You can do this on the tumblr page for Portland Promstuck. If you don't have a tumblr let me know and I can see that your added to the list  :D
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 02:06:20 am by Oniurufu »

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 11:49:36 pm »
i'm already rsvp'd, but you knew that already. this is gonna be good.

Offline Winterwhip

• Oni
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 02:55:01 pm »
I'm on tumblr, but I can't find where to go to RSVP, and I 'm not sure I'd be able to make it anyway since I live in Eugene and would need to get my parents to give me a ride.  So, my question is where do I RSVP, and is it okay to do that even if I'm not sure I'll be there?

Oh, and is there some sort of itinerary or list of what will be going on there?  I've never actually been to a prom and am not quite sure what it entails.  Is it just dancing?  Or is there more to it than that?

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 03:51:37 pm »
to rsvp you just send an ask. if you're unsure just let her know then, i doubt it'll be a problem.

as for what's going on, i don't think there's exactly a scheduled list of events. i know there'll be lots of dancing and hanging out, plus prom tier announcements, but beyond that i think we're just chilling. it's mostly a social event.

if you've got any other questions, the organizers are all really cool, if you just send an ask to the blog they'll get back to you.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 03:52:54 pm by Chibachi Nero »

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 11:24:44 pm »
Wow,  thanks for posting that. I don't think I would of found out otherwise.
2012 - Condesce
Process 5%

Offline Oniurufu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2012, 11:24:47 am »
And a good old bump because this is happening tomorrow