Author Topic: panels email not working?  (Read 1918 times)

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
panels email not working?
« on: February 07, 2012, 02:36:18 am »
So the other night I successfully (I assume) sent the Risembool Rangers panel email off to "panels@kumoricon.org"

Tonight I tried sending in another panel, and my email keeps telling me Delivery Status Notification Failure  ???

Is the email down for a few days..?
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline Jamiche

• Bunnygirl
Re: panels email not working?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 03:08:43 am »
That is weird... looking through the emails, we received the Risembool Rangers panel (confirmations will be emailed out soon).  Try again, and if you get the same problem let me know and I will check with the guy in charge.

Thanks
2015-2016 Director of Programming
2014 Assistant Director of Programming
2008-2013 Director of Programming
2007 Tech Manager & Video Room Coordinator, Manga Library & Cosplay Chess
2006 Video Room & Karaoke Manager
2005 Video Room Coordinator

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 04:48:31 am »
Thanks :) I'm patient waiting for confirmation emails and all that.

I just sent the other panel, "VA & Shakespeare panel", and it's been about 5 minutes with no failure email popping up... I don't know why it wasn't working the other night.

It could be that you'll end up getting 3 requests for the same panel from me, or just one...
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 10:45:30 am »
I just posted about this in another thread.
I was having the same problem, so you may get a bunch from my group and me for the "Plus Size Cosplay" panel.

Offline Bopie98

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 02:31:15 pm »
Is something suppose to happen when you hit the email button on the fillable PDF file?  I click it and nothing happens so either I haven't sent the panel form at all, or I've sent a bunch of copies.  If it's the latter, I apologize.  I just want to know before I type up the other panel form for my group's Code Geass panel.
Jeremiah - Code Geass
Naesala - Fire Emblem
Emperor Peony - Tales of the Abyss

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 03:03:28 pm »
Sometimes it just takes awhile for there to be an acknowledgment email sent out, because everyone's busy doing other things, such as working at GameStorm in Vancouver this weekend. Have faith; Jaki & the Panels Dept are pretty reliable :) .
(I haven't heard back on our Doctor Who Fandom Celebration panel form, either, but am sure I will soon :D .)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 03:03:53 pm by RemSaverem »
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).