Author Topic: Cosplay photo flip books! July 29th 2012  (Read 2113 times)

Offline Skyspiders

• Cabbit
Cosplay photo flip books! July 29th 2012
« on: July 18, 2012, 09:27:20 pm »
Sunday July the 29th from 12pm - 4pm
per-book rate is $6
Please RSVP with Rei at skyspiders@msn.com

Hey Cosplayers! Have you ever gone to a convention and paid ten dollars for a tiny little sheet with two wallet sized photographs and six stickers of one single pose of yourself and your friend in cosplay?

Well what if you could pay six dollars and get a flip book?! 8)

I for one love the concept and have been speaking with Portland's own Jessica Long, operations and sales director for the company fliptography!
You can check out their web-sight at http://fliptography.net/
Jessica and I would love to help Fliptography get into the convention scene so that they can start offering their services to cosplayers!
But they need some material to work with first and help them to advertise!

They can't do it for free, but this month only, they are offering a one time special event for 15-25 cosplayers to come and do cosplay photo flip books at their studio in SE Portland for only 6 dollars per book!

The space is limited and the offer is one time only, Lets help Jessica and fliptography get into the cosplay scene so that we can get flip books of our favorite characters at conventions any time! Plus get some cool cosplay flip books out of it!

RSVP or direct any questions to Rei
skyspiders@msn.com
See the event on facebook at;
http://www.facebook.com/events/334053376683004/334062896682052/?comment_id=334065770015098&notif_t=event_mall_reply

Lets get Fliptography into the cosplay scene so that we can utilize their services at Kumoricon 2013!  ;)

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
Re: Cosplay photo flip books! July 29th 2012
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 10:12:10 pm »
so photography flippy book with us in it? 8D
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline Syaoran_Sakura.Kinomoto

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 01:40:20 am »
i think so :P
Kumoru Con 2013 cosplay plan:
Friday: Secret Police Hacker Kagamine Len
Saturday: Black Rock Shooter (male version)
Sunday: Kagamine Len (Fleeting Moon Flower)
Monday: Secret

Offline Skyspiders

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 11:11:30 am »
YES! That is correct! A fliptography book of you in your cosplay acting as your character however you would like!

If your interested please send me an email @ skyspiders@msn.com

Let me know asap! I have a list and limited availability because they only have so much space in their studio. If you RSVP I can put you on the list and you will be allowed in even if too many people show up and I can only allow so many inside.

If we get enough cossers to participate then we may be able to get Fliptography to come to convention regularly! and anyone can get a flip book of their cos!