Author Topic: [Open] 2 Spots k-con 2012 Vancouver Hilton  (Read 1930 times)

Offline KiraTOD

• Cabbit
[Open] 2 Spots k-con 2012 Vancouver Hilton
« on: January 15, 2012, 01:48:51 pm »
Hello, I have 2 spots avalible for Kumoricon 2012.

This is a 18 and up Room
Females are welcome

Spots open: 2 out of 4
Hotel: Vancouver Hilton
Days: Aug. 31 - Sept. 3
Per Person: $115

Age/Gender:
Kiratod 23/male
friend   24/male

The price is based off room price for 3 nights divided by number of people in the room and then rounded up. if the price is just a little bit out of ur range we can negotiate on the price a little. Also please make sure u are going to kcon 100% before asking for a spot. We will probably have a top floor room with a park view. I normally don't cos-play so i don't take much space my friend does cos-play tho but his are usually pritty small / low key (for exp. urahara or totodile sweat shirt with tail.) And as far as the room use i don't care about friends coming up and hanging out just long as nothing is broken or stolen. Never had a problem but just throwing that out there lol. best way to contact me is by kirakami@live.com
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 02:19:37 am by KiraTOD »

Offline Pai009

• Cabbit
Re: [Open] k-con 2012 Vancouver Hilton
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 01:20:20 pm »
Me and my Boyfriend are looking for a place for K-con and I found this. We're both 24, and it'd be a guy and a girl staying. We'd be cosplaying, but I won't be taking up much space. I can't say the same about him though. He's TurboSaiyanJason on the forums.

Offline KiraTOD

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 02:15:36 am »
Sorry i didnt get back to you sooner i have been busy with work and havent had time to check it lol if you still need a room let me know.

Offline KiraTOD

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 02:18:26 am »
If those two dont need the spots there is two spots available. Just E-mail me and ill go in order of the Email's recived. Again my Email is Kirakami@live.com