Author Topic: The "I need a _____ Cosplayer" Thread  (Read 2214597 times)

Offline Mageleif

• Cabbit
Re: The "I need a _____ Cosplayer" Thread
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2012, 10:04:37 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Any Pokémon characters
The series they're from: Pokémon
Age Range of Cosplayer: 16-21 (I don't mind much what age you are though, though I am 18 myself)
Why: I'll be going to the convention by myself, and it would be extremely boring to just wander around and go to panels alone, so I was hoping if I could join up with some other people that also have interest in Pokémon.
What they might have to do: Regular convention stuff - hang out, go to panels, eat food, etc.
Mostly on Day 2 it's looking like I'm being MissingNo!
I'll follow you around for a bit
Best look for me at the Pokemon photoshoot on day 2
or I plan on stopping by to the LARP pokemon panel towards the end
or message me and we can plan an exact time

Alright sounds good, I will look for a Missingno at the Pokémon photoshoot on day 2!

Offline Pein_Cupcake

• Catgirl
« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2012, 12:44:24 am »
Character I'm looking for: Adventure Time Characters (Specifically: Jake, BMO, Any Princess, Random Villain)
The series they're from: Advnture Time
Age Range of Cosplayer: 17-24
Why: We have an Ice King and Finn and would love to put a group together~
What they might have to do: In character pictures, Wander with us, Be rhombus!
~Kumoricon 2012~
-Scarecrow (Batman: The Dark Knight Trilogy)
-Finn (Adventure Time)

Offline Vexenification

• Chibi
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2012, 10:53:40 pm »
Character I'm looking for: The Doctor (any regen; preferably from NuWho)
The series they're from: Doctor Who
Age Range of Cosplayer: 16+, preferably 18+
Why: What's a TARDIS without her Doctor?
What they might have to do: Be silly with me, get pics taken, and better go to the Who Panel! ;)

There's a who panel?
I'm going as a fem!Eleventh, 16, and I'd love to get a photo with you! Drop me a message for times?
Fem!Eleven, Vexen, Animal Crossing
#Richard Brooks was Real

Offline govi

• Sailor Scout
    • Overwrought Designs
« Reply #103 on: August 27, 2012, 05:05:34 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Adventure Time Characters (Specifically: Jake, BMO, Any Princess, Random Villain)
The series they're from: Advnture Time
Age Range of Cosplayer: 17-24
Why: We have an Ice King and Finn and would love to put a group together~
What they might have to do: In character pictures, Wander with us, Be rhombus!

I'll be Lumpy Space Princess on day 2, if that helps any. :)
Kumoricon 2011: Young Iroh (Avatar the Last Airbender)

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #104 on: August 29, 2012, 09:23:47 pm »
if anyones doing it~

Character I'm looking for: Deidara
The series they're from: Naruto
Age Range of Cosplayer: any~ prefer someone over 12 though 8I
Why: im doing tobi that day and i'd like to have a naruto buddy if possible since most of my friends are more into hetalia... just looking for a friend/photo buddy~
What they might have to do: photos~ hugs~ be my sempai

please pm me on here if you're interested :D

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2012, 10:01:00 pm »
if anyones doing it~

Why: im doing tobi that day and i'd like to have a naruto buddy if possible since most of my friends are more into hetalia... just looking for a friend/photo buddy~

My co-worker's daughter is going to be Deidara so I know there's at least going to be one for you to try to snag.  I don't have a way to contact her before the con though.  >.<  (I believe she's 15 or so)

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #106 on: August 30, 2012, 02:46:55 am »
if anyones doing it~

My co-worker's daughter is going to be Deidara so I know there's at least going to be one for you to try to snag.  I don't have a way to contact her before the con though.  >.<  (I believe she's 15 or so)

thats alright C: i may end up meeting up with her sometime if i see her xD i usually talk to random people hehe~ (i am also 15 so thats no problem :3)

Offline icantdecide

• Cabbit
« Reply #107 on: September 05, 2012, 02:48:03 am »
I'm looking for a Tsume and Cheza from Wolf's Rain to take a photo with my group at K-con 2013. I know it's early, but I wanted to give people plenty of time to get ready if anyone is willing  :) To anyone who may be willing, we're not gonna make you do anything weird, we just want a group photo in the photo booth!

Offline ~LindsaySutcliff~

• Cabbit
« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2012, 06:15:15 pm »
~moved
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 09:25:49 pm by ~LindsaySutcliff~ »
Another year come and gone ~
See ya'll next year, 4 days!
Be sure to look for me:
Roy Mustang
Soul eater Evans
Winry Rockbell
Death the Kid

Offline Hikari-Alice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2012, 07:13:26 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Anyone from Final Fantasy 13-2 besides Alyssa, preferably Hope.
The series they're from: Final Fantasy 13-2
Age Range of Cosplayer: Again, I don't care as long as you're not a pedo.
Why: I haven't seen many of the characters from FF 13-2, besides Noel and Serah. The thought of seeing others would be exciting.
What they might have to do: Maybe hang out for a little while. Possibly photos. Not sure yet.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 05:51:59 pm by Hikari-Alice »
Not going. Very disappointed. But maybe next time. I'm not entirely sure though.

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #110 on: October 03, 2012, 09:23:15 pm »
Characters I'm looking for: Any Ouran High School Host Club characters  We already have a Tamaki (me) and a Kyoya.
The series they're from: Ouran High School Host Club
Age Range of Cosplayer: 18+ (21+ is even better)
Why: You can't just have the president and vice president of the club and have no other people!
What they might have to do:  Photoshoot and hang out if you want.  Just have fun!  I will not expect anyone to act out of their comfort zone.

Characters I'm looking for: Android 16 and/or Krillin
The series they're from: DBZ
Why: To form a group
What they might have to do:  Photoshoot and hang out if you want.  Just have fun!  I will not expect anyone to act out of their comfort zone.

Characters I'm looking for: Highschool of the Dead characters (I will be apron version of Saeko and my friend will be Takashi)
The series they're from: Highschool of the Dead
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 10:45:40 pm by princess_of_zeal »

Offline Hikari-Alice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2012, 04:03:20 pm »
Characters I'm looking for: Highschool of the Dead characters (I will be apron version of Saeko and my friend will be Takashi)

Awww... I'm under 18, but I might be doing Tagaki. It all depends if I have time.
Not going. Very disappointed. But maybe next time. I'm not entirely sure though.

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2012, 05:03:27 pm »

Awww... I'm under 18, but I might be doing Tagaki. It all depends if I have time.

Hopefully someone will create a photoshoot thread (I don't want to make one because I suck at that sort of stuff) and then the 18+ won't matter.

Offline Hikari-Alice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2012, 05:52:22 pm »

Hopefully someone will create a photoshoot thread (I don't want to make one because I suck at that sort of stuff) and then the 18+ won't matter.

That's quite true about the 18+ thing.

Offline lilyrosa143

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2012, 11:14:57 pm »
Next year I'm going as Rangiku again, because it was awesome, and I would REALLY like to have a gin, taichou and/or Haineko. Anyone going as one of them?
What does man value more than life, yet fear more than death and mortal strife? What the poor have the rich require, and what contented men desire. What the mizer spends and the spendthrift saves, and all men carry to there graves.

Offline lilyrosa143

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2012, 11:46:39 pm »
And a Karin to join our Pro bending team!
What does man value more than life, yet fear more than death and mortal strife? What the poor have the rich require, and what contented men desire. What the mizer spends and the spendthrift saves, and all men carry to there graves.

Offline baka-imouto

• Chibi
    • Tumblr
« Reply #116 on: October 08, 2012, 10:30:21 pm »
I'll add onto this by saying that Karin would have a Hitsugaya with them if they'd like. That Hitsugaya being me. The only condition is being able to tolerate my fukutaichou (lilyrosa143)...
Kumoricon 2016: (Days are undecided so far)

Halloween 2010 Prussia (In progress- prop and cosplay started)
Halloween 2011 slave Prussia (In progress- cosplay finished and props started)
Cardverse Prussia (Well.. I have the pattern. -shrugs-)

Offline lilyrosa143

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #117 on: October 08, 2012, 11:54:03 pm »
I'll add onto this by saying that Karin would have a Hitsugaya with them if they'd like. That Hitsugaya being me. The only condition is being able to tolerate my fukutaichou (lilyrosa143)...

So cruel taichou.. My feelings are hurt...

Offline toonafeesh

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #118 on: November 25, 2012, 10:43:46 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Anyone from Final Fantasy 13-2 besides Alyssa, preferably Hope.
Why: I haven't seen many of the characters from FF 13-2, besides Noel and Serah. The thought of seeing others would be exciting.
What they might have to do: Maybe hang out for a little while. Possibly photos. Not sure yet.

I might be able to do Yeul if there is someone who is up for Caius...

Offline Hikari-Alice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #119 on: November 27, 2012, 05:51:08 pm »

I might be able to do Yeul if there is someone who is up for Caius...

Awesome! I hope you find one.

Offline Hikari-Alice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #120 on: December 01, 2012, 05:42:21 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Lau
The series they're from: Black Butler/KuroShitsuji
Age Range of Cosplayer: I would prefer under 20, but I would need to trust you before the con. So we're going to have to talk.
Why: I'm planning on being Ran-Mao for Sakura Con and Kumoricon, and my main cosplaying buddy has other plans. My other cosplaying buddies are either have other plans, or are going to be out of state for some reason.
What they might have to do: Just hang out with me so no pedo comes and snatches me at the con Pictures can also be an option. We could plan it out when we talk. Also, message me so we can get to know each other better. I always like knowing who I'm cosplaying with, especially if it's a pairing like Ran-Mao and Lau.

Never mind. I decided against this.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 10:18:30 pm by Hikari-Alice »

Offline OokamiYami

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #121 on: December 02, 2012, 12:11:31 am »
Character I'm looking for: Abarai Renji (depending if my brother decided not go cosplay as him)
The series they're from: Bleach
Age Range of Cosplayer: Any age as long as you do not cause discomfort to my little sister and I.
Why: My little sister and I will cosplay the spirit form of Zabimaru. My little sister will be Hebi and I will be Saru.
What they might have to do: Hang out and have some photo shoots will be awesome. :)

Character I'm looking for: Ling Yao
The series they're from: Full Metal Alchemist
Age Range of Cosplayer: Same as the previous information.
Why: My little sister will be cosplaying May Chang and I will be cosplaying as Lan Fan.
What they might have to do: Same as previous information.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 08:57:42 pm by OokamiYami »

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2012, 05:25:38 pm »
Character I'm looking for:
 All Young Justice: Dick Grayson, Conner Kent, Megan Morse, (possibly Wally West and Roy Harper/Red Arrow)
 Mentors: Batman, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Flash, (possibly Green Arrow)
 and Cameron Mahkent/Icicle Jr.
The series they're from: Young Justice, Season One.
Age Range of Cosplayer: 18-21
Why and What You Would Have To Do: I'm cosplaying Artemis, and my dad might be Green Arrow. I really love this show, and want to try and get a group together. Ask around! The more we can get the better. I would love to have it be from anyone in the Portland metro, so we can all meet up and get to know each other, but if not that's cool, we can all chat on Skype or something. I'm a Spitfire/Frostbite shipper, just so your aware.
YOU don't have to be anyone, but if you know anyone cosplaying as one of the characters listed above, that would be great.

Offline Sennera

• Oni
« Reply #123 on: December 04, 2012, 09:45:42 am »
Character I'm looking for: Cloud Strife
The series they're from: Final Fantasy VII
Age Range of Cosplayer: 24-32
Why: I will be cosplaying as Tifa Lockhart (game version) this coming summer (2013). I want to possibly do a photoshoot and/or attend at least one full day of Kumoricon and would love a male partner to do couples cosplay. I've done a few couples cosplays in the past and they were always my favorite.

What they might have to do: Please make (or have someone make) a high-quality costume and wig (I've seen so many great cosplays ruined by lack of wigs). The costume doesn't have to be 100% spot-on, but should look as realistic as possible (for example, no cotton in place of a piece that looks like leather and no cardboard weapons). In lieu of the kind of photos I'd like, the Buster sword isn't necessary but would be a plus, especially if you want to attend a con. Please be from the original game, not AC.

I'm also interested in possibly doing other game cosplays, although I will definitely being doing Tifa. If you're a male and are interested in being one of the following characters, please let me know!
Possible other cosplays I will do:
Rydia (FF4) - You would be Edge
Celes Chere (FF6) - You would be Locke
Aerith Gainsborough (FF7) - You would be Zack
Zelda (TP) - You would be Link
Syrenne (TLS) - You would be Dagran or Lowell
etc.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 01:45:05 pm by Sennera »
Save the business talk for later. It's time to get smashed!

DA: http://senneraldya.deviantart.com/

Offline Hitsugaya22

• Oni
« Reply #124 on: December 08, 2012, 10:51:28 am »
Character I'm looking for: Any Naruto characters, though preferably Sasuke.
Age Range of Cosplayer: 13-16
Why: I have no friends who want to cosplay... I was planning on going to Kumoricon earlier this year and make some new friends, but I couldn't because I didn't have straight A's (thanks mom). This year I can go though, regardless of grades.
What they might have to do: I dunno... it's just for fun. ^^
I need a cosplay friend in the portland area who does Naruto cosplays! Not me if you're interested!

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #125 on: December 14, 2012, 10:33:05 am »
Character I'm looking for: Sakuya Izayoi
The series they're from: The Touhou Project
Age Range of Cosplayer: any age but older is better so I can make "Pad" jokes
Why: My friend and I are being Remilia and Flandre, and we need our maid! our friend who would be perfect might not go to con this year.
What they might have to do: Fetch my tea, give me backrubs, take care of Flandre and...
Not really but it would be great if I could jokingly ask you to like the spoiled brat Remilia is.
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline ~LindsaySutcliff~

• Cabbit
« Reply #126 on: December 30, 2012, 03:00:35 pm »
Character I'm looking for:Hideki motosuwa
 The series they're from:Chobits
 Age Range of Cosplayer: 15-17
 Why: Every chi needs a hideki
 What they might have to do: be my hideki, like, act like it too. Gotta have the fan service :D

never mind
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 09:26:46 pm by ~LindsaySutcliff~ »
Another year come and gone ~
See ya'll next year, 4 days!
Be sure to look for me:
Roy Mustang
Soul eater Evans
Winry Rockbell
Death the Kid

Offline Notclose2perfect

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My teenage blog
« Reply #127 on: January 04, 2013, 01:44:45 pm »
Character I'm looking for:Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki and Kakashi Hatake
The series they're from: Naruto (near the beginning of the series)
Age Range of Cosplayer: I really don't mind age, as long as they are alive!
Why: I'm Sakura and I need my team! Also I would like a picture with them!
What they might have to do: Take a picture with me, I won't force y'all to hang if you don't wanna.
Kumoricon 2013 Cosplay: Sakura Haruno- 80% done, I need the headband and shoes...

Harley Quinn- 100% Done!

Offline Notclose2perfect

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My teenage blog
« Reply #128 on: January 04, 2013, 01:47:14 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Any Naruto characters, though preferably Sasuke.
Age Range of Cosplayer: 13-16
Why: I have no friends who want to cosplay... I was planning on going to Kumoricon earlier this year and make some new friends, but I couldn't because I didn't have straight A's (thanks mom). This year I can go though, regardless of grades.
What they might have to do: I dunno... it's just for fun. ^^
I'm gonna be Sakura, and I live around Portland, 16 years young!
Kumoricon 2013 Cosplay: Sakura Haruno- 80% done, I need the headband and shoes...

Harley Quinn- 100% Done!

Offline RoriLei

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #129 on: January 04, 2013, 02:00:16 pm »
I need team 8 from Naruto. I'm Ino, so Asuma, Choji, and Shikamaru are needed for group pictures if possible
Kumoricon 2014: Possibilities - Female Rock Lee (Naruto). Female Mako (LoK). Poison Shroom Toadette (Mario). Hawkeye (Marvel). Vaporeon (Pokemon). Izzy (TDI). Maskless Deadpool (Marvel). Jubilee (Marvel). Pacific Rim character.

Offline kit2kit

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #130 on: January 11, 2013, 11:57:31 am »
Character I'm looking for: Ness
The series they're from: Earthbound/Mother 2
Age Range of Cosplayer: I dont really care but lets say 14-21
Why and What You Would Have To Do: Because I really want to cosplay Paula and I feel it would feel a bit empty without Ness. All you would have to do is take pictures with me. Maybe chill.

Oh and just to throw it out there. I do have a cosplay from Mother 1 and Mother 3 so if you would like to try and arrange a different group/partnership that would be totally cool too.
'16 Cosplay
Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul) // Magic!Betty (Adventure Time)

Offline iSmellMusic

• Cabbit
    • iSmellMusic's Blog
« Reply #131 on: January 31, 2013, 09:30:13 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Either Karkat Vantas, Sollux Captor or Tavros Nitram
The series they're from: Homestuck
Age Range of Cosplayer: Preferably 14-20.
Why: Shipping photos ~
What they might have to do: Be in pictures with me, some hug pictures, maybe hand holding.

(I'm most likely going to be Terezi one day at the con.)

Offline Hikari-Alice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #132 on: February 01, 2013, 07:53:19 pm »
What they might have to do: Be in pictures with me, some hug pictures, maybe hand holding.

Will you accept genderbends?

Offline iSmellMusic

• Cabbit
    • iSmellMusic's Blog
« Reply #133 on: February 01, 2013, 08:05:18 pm »

Sure! ^u^

Offline Wombatery

• Oni
    • Facebook
    • My tumblr
« Reply #134 on: February 03, 2013, 11:50:42 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Ness
The series they're from: Earthbound/Mother 2
Age Range of Cosplayer: I dont really care but lets say 14-21
Why and What You Would Have To Do: Because I really want to cosplay Paula and I feel it would feel a bit empty without Ness. All you would have to do is take pictures with me. Maybe chill.

Oh and just to throw it out there. I do have a cosplay from Mother 1 and Mother 3 so if you would like to try and arrange a different group/partnership that would be totally cool too.

My friend that I'm going with will be dressing as Ness again in 2013 :3 He is 21 and really nice, would be down for photos and chatting or whatever!
Kcon 2014:
Skyla (Pokemon b/w)
Amethyst (Steven Universe)

Offline Hikari-Alice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2013, 05:28:28 pm »

Sure! ^u^

Okey dokey lokey~ I was thinking of going as Karkat or Sollux in a genderbent form since I don't feel like binding. You give me an even more reason to want to cosplay Homestuck. Thanks~

Offline iSmellMusic

• Cabbit
    • iSmellMusic's Blog
« Reply #136 on: February 05, 2013, 12:28:15 pm »

Sure! ^u^

Okey dokey lokey~ I was thinking of going as Karkat or Sollux in a genderbent form since I don't feel like binding. You give me an even more reason to want to cosplay Homestuck. Thanks~

I bet genderbent Sollux would look awesome :P Eh, any of the trolls probably would but I just feel as if Sollux especially will xP

Offline Hikari-Alice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #137 on: February 05, 2013, 04:41:06 pm »
[size=78%]Sure! ^u^[/size]

I bet genderbent Sollux would look awesome :P Eh, any of the trolls probably would but I just feel as if Sollux especially will xP

Then Fem!Sollux it is!

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #138 on: February 08, 2013, 06:07:47 pm »
 All Young Justice: Dick Grayson, Megan Morse, Zatanna Zatara, (possibly Wally West)
 Mentors: Batman, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Flash, (possibly Green Arrow)
 and Cameron Mahkent/Icicle Jr.
The series they're from: Young Justice, Season One.
Age Range of Cosplayer: 18-24
Why and What You Would Have To Do: I'm cosplaying Pre-Invasion Artemis, and my dad might be Green Arrow/Sportsmaster. I really love this show, and want to try and get a group together. Ask around! The more we can get the better. I would love to have it be from anyone in the Portland metro, so we can all meet up and get to know each other, but if not that's cool, we can all chat on Skype or something. I'm a Spitfire/Frostbite shipper, just so your aware. I will also be doing Invasion Zatanna if I have the budget and time to do it, for anyone doing Season Two.
My friend will also be casual Wally West if she doesn't finish her suit, so I'll be gathering some casual clothes for this too.
We already have a Superboy.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 06:12:11 pm by Teddy_Bearxx »

Offline WhiteWolf1

• Cabbit
« Reply #139 on: February 13, 2013, 07:39:01 pm »
I'm doing Undertaker this year and would love a Grell with me

Offline SebbyxKitties

• Cabbit
« Reply #140 on: February 13, 2013, 07:56:32 pm »
Anyone need a Ciel, Lady Ciel, and Wonderland Ciel & Wonderland Alois?
"I finally understand… I'm alone. I won't believe in anyone, or love anyone. I'm alone."

Offline Himura Kenshin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #141 on: March 01, 2013, 06:23:33 am »

I'm doing Sebastian and would love to hang out if you need a servant to order around. The price is.... of course, your soul.

Current Cosplay:
-Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler)

Possible Future Cosplay Plans:
-Castiel (Supernatural)
-Assassin Link

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #142 on: March 01, 2013, 09:47:41 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Cloud Strife
The series they're from: Final Fantasy VII
Age Range of Cosplayer: 24-32
Why: I will be cosplaying as Tifa Lockhart (game version) this coming summer (2013). I want to possibly do a photoshoot and/or attend at least one full day of Kumoricon and would love a male partner to do couples cosplay. I've done a few couples cosplays in the past and they were always my favorite.

What they might have to do: Please make (or have someone make) a high-quality costume and wig (I've seen so many great cosplays ruined by lack of wigs). The costume doesn't have to be 100% spot-on, but should look as realistic as possible (for example, no cotton in place of a piece that looks like leather and no cardboard weapons). In lieu of the kind of photos I'd like, the Buster sword isn't necessary but would be a plus, especially if you want to attend a con. Please be from the original game, not AC.

I'm also interested in possibly doing other game cosplays, although I will definitely being doing Tifa. If you're a male and are interested in being one of the following characters, please let me know!
Possible other cosplays I will do:
Rydia (FF4) - You would be Edge
Celes Chere (FF6) - You would be Locke
Aerith Gainsborough (FF7) - You would be Zack
Zelda (TP) - You would be Link
Syrenne (TLS) - You would be Dagran or Lowell
etc.

I am actually in the making of my game version Cloud cosplay. I can bring him to this con if I don't get into the AA. I'd love to hang out with someone in the same fandom

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #143 on: March 02, 2013, 04:31:47 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Rei Ayami (I hate trying to spell/pronounce this characters last name)
The series they're from: Neon Genesis Evangelion
Age Range of Cosplayer: (This is for who want a cosplayer of a certain age) If you can nail it, more power to you.
Why: (State the Reason) I need someone, to hang out with on day zero.
What they might have to do: pose for pictures/sing karaoke with me/care for me, in the (hopefully unlikely) event, that my mental stability takes a nosedive. (I'll be cosplaying as Shinji Ikari)

Character I'm looking for: Asuka Langley Soryuu
The series they're from: Neon Genesis Evangelion
Age Range of Cosplayer: (This is for who want a cosplayer of a certain age) If you can nail it, more power to you.
Why: (State the Reason) I need someone, to hang out with on day zero.
What they might have to do: pose for pictures/sing karaoke with me/care for me, in the (hopefully unlikely) event, that my mental stability takes a nosedive. (I'll be cosplaying as Shinji Ikari)
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays
FOR SURE: Kirito, Tanjiro Kamado, & Genderbent Mori Calliope*
MAYBE: Who knows

*Please don’t call me Calvin, I prefer Morichi.

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline Kane

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #144 on: March 07, 2013, 09:43:55 am »
[size=78%]Character I'm looking for: Any one from Kuroko no Basuke (I'll be going as Kise and Akashi)[/size]
The series they're from: Kuroko no BasukeAge Range of Cosplayer: Doesn't matter. Although if it matters to you I'm a 23yo female!Why: Meet and greet and PhotoshootsWhat they might have to do: Take pictures, just have fun and (fan service if your into that kind of thing)- No big deal if you aren't :)

Character I'm looking for: Anyone from Togainu no chi (I'll be going as Akira)The series they're from: Togainu no chiAge Range of Cosplayer: Doesn't matter. Although if it matters to you I'm a 23yo female!Why: Meet and greet and PhotoshootsWhat they might have to do: Take pictures, just have fun and (fan service if your into that kind of thing)- No big deal if you aren't :)

Offline TheMadHattress

• Cabbit
« Reply #145 on: March 25, 2013, 04:47:21 pm »
I doubt I'll be able to find one, but let's test my luck shall we?? ^-^
Character I'm looking for: Garry
The series they're from: From the Japanese Horror RPG Game 'Ib'
Age Range of Cosplayer: 13-18
Why: My cousin and I are being Ib [Her] and Mary [Me] from the game, so we need a Garry to complete our group
What they might have to do: Allow Mary to kill him xD No, maybe just take a few pictures. They can hang out with us if they want to  :P
Kumoricon 2015 Cosplays

* Chica (FNAF)
* Pearl (Steven Universe)
* Human!Blue (Jurassic World)
* Zacharie (OFF)
* Dalish Inquisitor (Dragon Age)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #146 on: March 25, 2013, 10:32:40 pm »
Sora and RoxasThe series they're from:
Kingdom Hearts 2Age Range of Cosplayer: (This is for who want a cosplayer of a certain age)
18-26 (at time of con)Why: (State the Reason)
I will be crossplaying Kairi, and my friend will be Namine. We need our better halves.What they might have to do:
I can't speak for my Namine, but for me, whatever you want. We can take pics, hang out, anything you wanna do.

James (maybe Meowth too)The series they're from:
PokemonAge Range of Cosplayer: (This is for who want a cosplayer of a certain age)
18-26 (at time of con)Why: (State the Reason)
I will crossplaying Jessie and need my JamesWhat they might have to do:
Anything you want.

This is it so far. I can't think of anything else..Most my plans aren't 100%..

I will, however, for sure be doing a Sweet Lolita coord, and a Sailor-V cosplay durring con. While wearing my Lolita coord, I would love to hang out with some Lolitas. And while in Sailor-V I would love to hang out with ANY Sailor Senshi.

Offline devyrae

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #147 on: March 26, 2013, 01:07:36 am »
FOR SAKURACON THIS WEEKEND

Character I'm looking for: Anyone from L4D or L4D2
The series they're from: The valve video game l4d 1 and 2
Age Range of Cosplayer: all ages welcome
Why: My small group of my boyfriend (Naygo), my brother (AcidicSloan), and my cousin Ashley are doing a L4D group and two photoshoots on day 1 of con and we would love to hangout, take pictures together and maybe you could join our photoshoot if you have 5-10 dollars to spare.
We have Nick as myself Ellis my boyfriend, Keith Sloan, and Zoey my cousin so far.
What they might have to do: Put up with our crazyness and how awkward we are?

Character I'm looking for: Avengers/Marvel Characters
The series they're from: ...Avengers movies/ marvel movies
Age Range of Cosplayer: All ages
Why: On day 0 we have a photoshoot planed and we only have the four of us, but also we just love hanging out with other marvel fans. <3 we are doing casual for prereg..
We have myself as Steve Rogers, Damien as Tony Stark, Sloan as Bruce Banner, and Ashley as Pepper
What they might have to do: Deal with how big of a captain america fan i am? and take photos with us?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 01:10:37 am by devyrae »
Kumoricon 13 plans:
Ari -Okage Shadow King
Axel -Kingdom Hearts
Ash -Pokemon
Nick -L4D2

https://www.facebook.com/Need4Things
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Devysisk-Modeling-Page/496336850429477

Offline You-friend-Sushi

• Cabbit
« Reply #148 on: April 07, 2013, 01:47:22 am »
Character I'm looking for: Sandplay Gakupo or Sandplay Kaito (though I would be happy to see other sandplay characters o3o)
Series they are from: Um... it's a vocaloid song. From the Sandplay, Singing of the Dragon.
Age range: preferably 18 and up. I am 21 and hoping for shipping pics within comfort zone.
Why: I will be cosplaying as sandplay Luka and GakupoxLuka is my favorite ship next to KaitoxLuka. We would walk around with my friend for a little bit and take pictures and just hang out c: . If there is a ball, I would ask for atleast one dance. I am flexible with days and where we go. Any other info, ask sushi o3o tis me.
I typo'd my name. It's Your-friend-Sushi. Pleased to meet you. C:

Offline SebbyxKitties

• Cabbit
« Reply #149 on: April 07, 2013, 03:17:42 am »

I'm doing Sebastian and would love to hang out if you need a servant to order around. The price is.... of course, your soul.

We actually decided to do Wonderland Ciel & Bitter Rabbit. > w <
Are you cosplaying Sebastian all three days.. ?
"I finally understand… I'm alone. I won't believe in anyone, or love anyone. I'm alone."