Author Topic: Tuxedo Help!  (Read 2391 times)

Offline NekoChan234

• Catgirl
    • My DeviantArt
Tuxedo Help!
« on: October 29, 2011, 03:24:05 pm »
So I am attending a very fancy ball and I need a tux... problem is I have no idea where to get one... does anyone know any place in the vancouver area that sells Tuxedos please please help I need one by the 8th

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
Re: Tuxedo Help!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 03:31:50 pm »
Go to the vancouver mall, go to the ground floor, and go into the mens suit place. Everything is half off. In the back of the store, they have wedding and prom stuff like tuxs and dress shirts.

Offline NekoChan234

• Catgirl
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 03:36:56 pm »
you see I am a bit chubby so it cant be just a suit for thin people secondly this isnt for like a prom I am talking about a very expensive black tie event... I will be meeting celebrities so it can't be just some cheap suit you know...

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 09:16:45 pm »
A tux is a tux, but I am sure they have a little selection and certainly wouldn't hurt to ask them. I heard on the news there was a place like that doing a hallows eve (halloween) sale, but can't remember the name of the place. It might be listed on KGW's website since that is the channel I was watching at the time.

btw, I know there are different types of tuxedos, but a shop like that should have a variety since you can't rely on prom to be your income all year around.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 09:20:19 pm »
Its a mens suit shop. They do tailoring and everything. Its just going out of business because of all the new stuff going in the mall. My boyfriend is undoubtly bigger than you and he gets his suits there for work.

Offline NekoChan234

• Catgirl
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 10:21:58 pm »
alright thanks I'll take a look there :)

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2011, 11:34:50 pm »
Good luck and have fun at your event