Author Topic: WEREWOLF GAME 2 - ...and they all died.  (Read 74954 times)

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
Re: WEREWOLF GAME 2 - OtakuNOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
« Reply #150 on: October 26, 2011, 12:22:46 am »
Uh, once again, i cant bold or anything here cuz im using my phone to post. I only have the reply and back to topic options. So all my votes will be in all caps.

Offline Hopeless Incubus

• Oni
« Reply #151 on: October 26, 2011, 12:40:27 am »
im sorry, but what Gryffinclaw Princess said makes a little to much sense to me....i dont like it, seems off.

Gryffinclaw Princess
THE RULE OF JIM.
if you do not know a persons name, or deem it not important, THE RULE OF JIM applies. it matters not gender....everyone and anyone at anytime may be called JIM.

Offline CyberIncision

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #152 on: October 26, 2011, 12:41:09 am »
TalaRedWolf33

Because you would be a perfect wolf, since you were so suspected at the end of last round, who would suspect you this time?

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #153 on: October 26, 2011, 12:52:57 am »
I vote for Hopeless Incubus because they assume I am a wolf instead of trying to understand simple reasoning.
Besides, I haven't even signed on since last week until my first post today on here because I was visiting family out of state. I was just glad to see I wasn't voted off.

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline Griff_the_dragoon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #154 on: October 26, 2011, 12:55:11 am »
i vote for Hopeless Incubus because (removed by moderator) a person being smart doesnt just make them a wolf

(Oi. No personal attacks. @random)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 03:15:52 am by @random »

China bound!!!

Offline Hopeless Incubus

• Oni
« Reply #155 on: October 26, 2011, 01:04:58 am »
i stand by my statement because reverse psychology, what better way to hide, then say exactly what they wouldnt.
THE RULE OF JIM.
if you do not know a persons name, or deem it not important, THE RULE OF JIM applies. it matters not gender....everyone and anyone at anytime may be called JIM.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #156 on: October 26, 2011, 01:28:33 am »
Because I was covering my own butt since I was the first to accuse someone. Someone has to accuse someone first and it isn't always a wolf.
I can honestly say killing me would be pointless when there are better people to kill out there.
Besides, if I was a wolf a different person would be dead first because they annoy me and it would make them unable to post in here anymore. :/

Offline Hopeless Incubus

• Oni
« Reply #157 on: October 26, 2011, 01:35:11 am »
....wait....what?

now im just confused ???....is that directed at me...or.....whatever.... :-\
THE RULE OF JIM.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #158 on: October 26, 2011, 02:01:05 am »
No, not at you. I didn't even know you before this game started. How could I be annoyed by someone enough to kill them first if I never knew them before after the first round?

Offline Hopeless Incubus

• Oni
« Reply #159 on: October 26, 2011, 02:13:23 am »
STOP FIGHTING! STOP FIGHTING, CANT YOU SEE THIS IS TEARING US APART!!!!!! :'(
THE RULE OF JIM.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #160 on: October 26, 2011, 02:13:28 am »
Id also like to say that thats exactly why someone would frame me again. I was framed last time, and wasnt a wolf, so now everyone expects me to be a wolf. Even when im not, everyone thinks i am cuz of my name, and my lists, and cuz according to maydrock, im just a ball to get rolling.

Offline CyberIncision

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #161 on: October 26, 2011, 02:20:38 am »
It has nothing to do with your lists or your go ahead attitude Tala, I respect those things. and you know it's not personal at all.... At least I hope you know that lol.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #162 on: October 26, 2011, 02:24:59 am »
I would hope not lol cuz if i didnt know that i knew that i thought that, thered be something wrong with me.

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #163 on: October 26, 2011, 05:55:11 am »
Yes, I post a lot because I have waaaaay too much time on my hands lately. No offense meant, but I would prefer having a life outside of here.

STOP FIGHTING! STOP FIGHTING, CANT YOU SEE THIS IS TEARING US APART!!!!!! :'(
lol, quoting Tommy Wiseau isn't going to help I dun think ^_^'

um... because I don't know who to vote for quite yet.... I vote for Gryffinclaw Princess as a welcome back.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 06:04:41 am by GregAtlas »
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #164 on: October 26, 2011, 07:28:42 am »
Oh boy. I see that my own posting got me in trouble... Again.

Im voting for myself, Chromophobic, because this game was made for fun and i dont like seeing personal attacks on others.  And also I guess Im falling behind on here.. *is really sick*

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #165 on: October 26, 2011, 07:42:01 am »
I'm a little late in voting...yesterday real life was creepying on me big time.  This is a totally random vote so please don't take offense.  LexManos

Also just cause I'm in a Wolfwood cosplay don't mean I'm a wolf.  I do carry a big ole cross that does have the capacity for silver bullets, I could fend off wolves and vampires.   ;D

I will just stand in town square and look menacing.  Do you think that would intimidate a wolf??
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 07:54:46 am by Drauska »

Offline Bresslol

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #166 on: October 26, 2011, 09:10:29 am »
VOTING STANDINGS:

TalaRedWolf33(5): maydrock, CyberIncision, Griff The Dragon, dark4ever, Gryffinclaw Princess
Griffinclaw Princess(4): Hopeless Incubus, GregAtlas, Ichi_Kagetora, Jacob_Blackfeather
Chromophobic(2): LexManos, Chromophobic
HalcyonFour: HalcyonFour
Maydrock: TalaRedWolf33
LexManos: Drauska
nikkiolie: dark4ever

Yet to vote:
nikkiolie

Also, folks, this is a game, and I would like it to remain as such. I want to have fun with this just as much as you do. I'n doing my best not to have to be a moderator in this thread, because it is a game. This is a friendly caution to cut out the personal attacks. We're all just trying to play a game here. I understand it can get emotional, but nothing good comes from personal attacks. I don't like having to see that random had to moderate in here overnight. Thanks, guys. :)

One more thing: If I say someone died overnight, and tie some flair to it, that's my doing, not the wolves'. They just tell me who they are killing.

Ok, game back on!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 06:13:39 pm by Bresslol »

Like Conventional Improv on Facebook!

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #167 on: October 26, 2011, 10:40:29 am »
I believe we should get rid of random voting if someone doesn't know who to vote for. Its annoying to be voted for for absolutely no reason.

Offline Bresslol

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #168 on: October 26, 2011, 10:55:31 am »
I believe we should get rid of random voting if someone doesn't know who to vote for. Its annoying to be voted for for absolutely no reason.

To be completely honest with you, that's just going to happen in the first round of voting, it's a crap shoot, even if the seer nails a wolf on night one, or the mercenary stops the wolves on night one.

It's kind of like the first player killed night one, the wolves really have no motive, they just have to kill a player off due to the rules. Sucks for that player, but that's how the game is played.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #169 on: October 26, 2011, 11:14:09 am »
hey bresslol, do you think you could post what time exactly the voting will close? I know you say 24 hours and all, but i cant see timestamps and time while on my phone.

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #170 on: October 26, 2011, 11:30:05 am »
I'm gonna vote for nikkiolie cause it'd be just like Bresslol to pick the same wolf twice : P From what I understand of the previous game, she was quite the good wolf.
Kumoricon 2019:
Axel (Kingdom Hearts 3, end game outfit)
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)
Keyleth (Critical Role, opening look)

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #171 on: October 26, 2011, 11:40:14 am »
I'm heading out to Vancouver and won't be back until tomorrow evening. I hope to get back before voting but if not ooh well, car parts to get my dad's truck running are more important than a game. Take care, see ya later.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline Ichi_Kagetora

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #172 on: October 26, 2011, 12:36:14 pm »
I vote fro griffinclaw Princess.
When I am chasing my tail and catch my back leg instead, I will not bite down on my foot. This hurts, and my scream scares my human.

"Princess Yue doesn't need Appa: she's the moon, she can fly by herself."

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #173 on: October 26, 2011, 12:55:10 pm »
Hey, ichi, is your name from a manga called shinobi life?

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #174 on: October 26, 2011, 12:55:48 pm »
Well since you are all so against me I'm going to put this in plain and simple terms.
I post here because I was expecting this game to be fun. What is the point of playing if you can't talk and speculate? Just because my posts are intelligent and have meaning to them, doesn't make me a wolf. It makes me a player in this game. That's what this game is about. It's about speculating, putting pieces together, forming opinions, and ultimately trying to win it for your side.
If you're going to kill someone for playing the game and actually trying then you people are sad. This isn't a personal attack so don't go and edit my post. It's an observation.

I am nothing but a human trying to have fun playing a detective game. I've never played this game before and I'm simply trying to do my best to have a good time and look at things in a thoughtful manner. If you people want to ruin that because my posts make "too much sense" then I pity you for your desire to get rid of someone based on their level of intelligence.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #175 on: October 26, 2011, 12:57:10 pm »

Yeah sorry...I just didn't want to miss the 24 hour deadline.  I know random sucks but I couldn't determine a good candidate this early.

I will try to vote better next time.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 12:59:39 pm by Drauska »

Offline HalcyonFour

• Cabbit
    • Ulquihime Fanfic!
« Reply #176 on: October 26, 2011, 01:25:52 pm »
Well since you are all so against me I'm going to put this in plain and simple terms.
I post here because I was expecting this game to be fun. What is the point of playing if you can't talk and speculate? Just because my posts are intelligent and have meaning to them, doesn't make me a wolf. It makes me a player in this game. That's what this game is about. It's about speculating, putting pieces together, forming opinions, and ultimately trying to win it for your side.
If you're going to kill someone for playing the game and actually trying then you people are sad. This isn't a personal attack so don't go and edit my post. It's an observation.

I am nothing but a human trying to have fun playing a detective game. I've never played this game before and I'm simply trying to do my best to have a good time and look at things in a thoughtful manner. If you people want to ruin that because my posts make "too much sense" then I pity you for your desire to get rid of someone based on their level of intelligence.

That's pretty intense.

But I can definitely sympathize; I got voted out in the last game exactly because I made thoughtful, analytical comments. People thought it was suspicious and I was accused of being a werewolf...but you're right, telling people how a wolf would think does not mean that you are a wolf. If anything, it is helpful to villagers because it keeps the wolves on their toes.

The points you first made about the wolves following the crowd was excellent, and subsequent posts were reasonable, but as Bresslol said, that's just how the game goes in the first (few) rounds. It's unfortunate that your first exposure to this game is online. It is much more fun (and makes a lot more sense) in person, because you can see expressions and hear emotion. 

Meh, this is exactly why I voted for myself.

"You may live bowing on your knees, but die standing on your feet."

-Tite Kubo

Offline Ichi_Kagetora

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #177 on: October 26, 2011, 02:08:30 pm »
i voted for someone who had already been voted on. Since it seems that you have been on the defensive the entirety of the game I figured you had soemthing to hide, and thus something to lose.
When I am chasing my tail and catch my back leg instead, I will not bite down on my foot. This hurts, and my scream scares my human.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #178 on: October 26, 2011, 02:09:37 pm »
I'm a little late in voting...yesterday real life was creepying on me big time.  This is a totally random vote so please don't take offense.  LexManos

Also just cause I'm in a Wolfwood cosplay don't mean I'm a wolf.  I do carry a big ole cross that does have the capacity for silver bullets, I could fend off wolves and vampires.   ;D

I will just stand in town square and look menacing.  Do you think that would intimidate a wolf??

I guess I'm not that intimidating after I look at my avatar...more like humpty dumpty on nicotine withdrawal.  In fact I'm pretty chicken or something else of the poultry variety.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #179 on: October 26, 2011, 02:19:43 pm »
Well no **** Sherlock. If someone was accusing you of being a wolf you would defend yourself as well. Especially since wolves are normally the ones who will attack someone who they see as a threat which is why I believe at least one of you voting for me is a wolf.
Plus, why would I want to leave my entertainment in the first week? I am simply pointing out that your votes are pointless against me.

Offline Hopeless Incubus

• Oni
« Reply #180 on: October 26, 2011, 02:22:30 pm »

i can understand your frustration, but one of the games main points is that someone dies EVERY DAY, thats just how mafia style games work. you enter in the game, get your role, and run the gambit untill youre killed, its how it works. ufortunately some get voted off early and that sucks, but if this is such a big deal, then maybe next time bressler or someone can make a murder mystery game where only the NPC dies or something....i dunno. and as for the first time playing, its mine to, unfortunately last time i was AFK and killed day one....i think..i dont remember, never posted on that one.....
THE RULE OF JIM.

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #181 on: October 26, 2011, 02:47:54 pm »
See, this is why I voted myself.

This game is ment for FUN and not to be offensive to anyone. It saddens me to see such negativity and hate formed on this game. The last game I played I made two new friends and everyone was nice to eachother.

Yes, everyone has to point fingers at eachother but there is a fine line between good reasoning and just being mean about it.

Example:
I vote for Chromophobic because her way of posting seemed suspicious.
That is okay.

Example:
I vote for Chromophobic because she voted against me and is a [censored] and I hate her guts.
Not okay.

If you are easily offended, then I can tell you right now this game is not good for you.

So please can we all get along and just have fun? :(

And OMG typing all that on my iPod touch was horrible. X.x

Offline Ichi_Kagetora

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #182 on: October 26, 2011, 03:35:58 pm »
Maybe i wouldn't defend myself. A wolf in sheeps clothing...of course I prefer being a sheep in sheeps clothing.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #183 on: October 26, 2011, 03:46:27 pm »
^^  "When I am chasing my tail and catch my back leg instead, I will not bite down on my foot. This hurts, and my scream scares my human."  in your signature...hummmmm   :-* smooches

Holy crap I've turned Paranoid.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 03:46:53 pm by Drauska »

Offline Hopeless Incubus

• Oni
« Reply #184 on: October 26, 2011, 04:21:51 pm »
See, this is why I voted myself.

This game is ment for FUN and not to be offensive to anyone. It saddens me to see such negativity and hate formed on this game. The last game I played I made two new friends and everyone was nice to eachother.

Yes, everyone has to point fingers at eachother but there is a fine line between good reasoning and just being mean about it.

Example:
I vote for Chromophobic because her way of posting seemed suspicious.
That is okay.

Example:
I vote for Chromophobic because she voted against me and is a [censored] and I hate her guts.
Not okay.

If you are easily offended, then I can tell you right now this game is not good for you.

So please can we all get along and just have fun? :(

And OMG typing all that on my iPod touch was horrible. X.x

huh.....this is how we should all be, less rage and more fun.
THE RULE OF JIM.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #185 on: October 26, 2011, 04:51:42 pm »
OK so sadly Otakunobody is in the grave.  When is the next vote deadline?

Offline LexManos

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #186 on: October 26, 2011, 04:54:42 pm »
He posted it ~6pm yesterday, so i'm going to assume it's ~6pm today. So in a hour.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 04:55:50 pm by LexManos »

Offline Griff_the_dragoon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #187 on: October 26, 2011, 04:57:55 pm »
im changing my vote to Tala so that way i can try to keep gryff in the game a bit longer

China bound!!!

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #188 on: October 26, 2011, 05:10:41 pm »
Uh... Just a question. How exactly did you come about that reasoning? I voted for maydrock, not griffinclaw. Or you.

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #189 on: October 26, 2011, 05:12:52 pm »
I vote gryffinclaw princess since she seems to not only be mad at everyone but seems to be also covering her tracks about something.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 05:14:17 pm by Jacob_Blackfeather »

Offline CyberIncision

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #190 on: October 26, 2011, 05:13:49 pm »
They are trying to force a tie tala

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #191 on: October 26, 2011, 05:59:21 pm »
Well, i vote for GRIFFINCLAW PRINCESS then.

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #192 on: October 26, 2011, 06:06:16 pm »
I vote for TalaRedWolf33 because I feel like she's covering something up >.>
Kumoricon 2019:
Axel (Kingdom Hearts 3, end game outfit)
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)
Keyleth (Critical Role, opening look)

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #193 on: October 26, 2011, 06:11:45 pm »
Is this how it's going to be then? Fine, I'll change to Tala. We'll see how this all goes.

Offline Hopeless Incubus

• Oni
« Reply #194 on: October 26, 2011, 06:12:37 pm »
.....and now we start the slapfights......
THE RULE OF JIM.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #195 on: October 26, 2011, 06:13:32 pm »
Can someone tell me if i met the 6pm deadline? I posted at like 5 57 and then my phone went dead.

Offline Hopeless Incubus

• Oni
« Reply #196 on: October 26, 2011, 06:15:44 pm »
i dont know, no post from bress yet.
THE RULE OF JIM.

Offline Bresslol

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #197 on: October 26, 2011, 06:16:31 pm »
VOTING STANDINGS:

Griffinclaw Princess(6): Hopeless Incubus, GregAtlas, Ichi_Kagetora, Jacob_Blackfeather, LexManos, TalaRedWolf33
TalaRedWolf33(5): maydrock, CyberIncision, Griff The Dragon, dark4ever, Gryffinclaw Princess
Chromophobic: Chromophobic
HalcyonFour: HalcyonFour
LexManos: Drauska

Yet to vote:
nikkiolie

Since there seems to be an active discussion regarding voting, and a lot of changes, I am extending this 12 hours to 6AM.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 06:59:15 pm by Bresslol »

Offline Hopeless Incubus

• Oni
« Reply #198 on: October 26, 2011, 06:17:41 pm »
i made bressler post........am....am i....god?
THE RULE OF JIM.

Offline CyberIncision

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #199 on: October 26, 2011, 06:19:46 pm »
That is.... very possible... O.O