Author Topic: What do you hate?/Pet peeves  (Read 3840 times)

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
What do you hate?/Pet peeves
« on: October 17, 2011, 03:18:32 pm »
Alright, so I do a comedy routine every Thursday for a variety the drama department puts on at lunch.
I'm running out of things I think are funny, and I was wondering if you guys could help me out.
What are your pet peeves? What sort of things do you hate?
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
Re: What do you hate?/Pet peeves
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 05:27:07 pm »
The other day I realized that jazz is the only musical genre that is synonymous with "stuff".  [Seinfeld]What's up with that?[/Seinfeld]

*ahem*

I may have to get back to you on this.

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 06:45:01 pm »
Guys who leave the toilet seat up is one of my pet peeves.

People who force you to have eye contact (especially when I'm shy)

Michael Bay for ruining so many things I love (that'll give you a few weeks on its own)
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline princessmoon

• Catgirl
    • Instagram: 10g10k
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 07:02:40 pm »
Drivers going 10 mph below the speed limit. >_< When someone tall sits in front of you at a movie theatre... those two for now... :)
And so it begins...

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 07:03:59 pm »
People assuming things that arn't

people who don't do their work

people not washing their hands

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 07:09:17 pm »
people not washing their hands
Oh yes, especially this...
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 11:44:22 pm »
Loud people at the library! God i hate them. And people touching my nose. And! When i go to hold my boyfriends  hand,  and he laces our fingers the wrong way, and one of  his fingers ends up in the wrong place so that two of my fingers are touching. Drives me freaking insane!

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 02:46:39 am »
My ex girlfriend's mom's OCD. I set a cup/bowl/plate down, turn away for 2 seconds and she was already washing it and getting it ready for the dish washer because it was "clutter" so I'd usually have to dirty another cup/bowl/plate (yes, I really do mean 2 seconds even when preparing whatever it is I'm going to put in it).
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2011, 05:42:54 am »
Guys who leave the toilet seat up is one of my pet peeves.

Me too. They're not quite as bad as the guys who let fly without putting the seat up, but that doesn't say much. XP
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline Ryouku-Mirazaki

• Cabbit
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2011, 03:24:27 am »
My number one pet peeve is people spitting on the ground.

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2011, 09:32:12 am »
What I hate the most are bullies. Real Life bllies, cyberbullies. I can't stand bullies and bullying. I got bullied myself so i know how it feels. part of the reason there's so much bullying going on these days is because parents either can't or won't take responsibility for themselves and their kids.

So kumoricon forum goers here are some new catchphrases for you "Responsibility and respect for other and yourseves" learn them, live then, love them!
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 10:38:42 am »
My pet peeves are snoring, and also knuckle popping. Both sound just horrible and make me wanna puke.

What I hate the most is my U.S Modern History teacher. Sure, my school is crappy in general, but this teacher just makes my day worse. He picks on me constantly and embarrasses me whenever I try to state my arguement or an answer to a question, making me feel dumb. And when I do get picked on, I'm still trying to finish the chapter reading since I'm a slow reader, so he asks me the question then I say "I dunno. I'm still reading" and then he says "Ohkay, you have 2 minutes to finish. We will all sit here silently and let you finish" and it makes it all more pressuring since people are waiting for you..... He made me cry a couple of times..... T^T

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 12:27:14 pm »
1. When I plan to wake up at a certain time but I'm so sleepy I don't even bother to reset my alarm clock, and then I wake up at 2 in the afternoon. Grr.

2. When people who have nothing to do with a situation (that isn't dramatic or tense at all) stick their two cents in, and try to start drama between people.

3. People who congregate in online communities for the sole purpose of putting down other people's efforts at cosplay or fashion.

this list will probably get longer

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2011, 02:16:59 pm »
Running out of ammo with my favorite weapons.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2011, 11:27:25 pm »
Trying to dunk a chocolate chip cookie into milk when the glass is too thin.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2011, 04:21:09 am »
People who think it's cool to smoke and do illegal drugs >:( It's not cool. It makes you look like a drug addict. Which doesn't look cool. I really don't need to know how many addictive pills you're poppin' or how sexy you think you look when you smoke.
That, and people who do illegal drugs and smoke in general. Even if it's something like pot. I have no problem whatsoever if you do weed in states or countries where the law allows it, but not in places where it's illegal.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2011, 05:36:08 pm »
Under certain circumstances, Oregon does allow it. The USFG doesn't, though. |D

but you probably know that already

When people do not grasp that no means no.  :-\
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2011, 09:41:13 pm »
A Pet opeeve of mine is people who let their kids run amuck in the store and disespect them and others. I mean whatever happened to the concept of parental discipline. Now I most certainly would never advocate beating the daylights out of a child, that's abuse. But what I'm saying is parents shouldn't be afraid to let kids know that out in public and with them they have to behave in a respectful and civil fashion.

When Ii was growing up back in the 70's and 80's my mother didn't spank my brother and I, at least not unless we really deserved it, but she had an aura of authority that let us know she was in charge. And I'm thankful to her for that because it's because of my Mom that I learned many of the basic concepts of respect and civility. Taekwondo just helped enforce them.

But basically seeing kids scream, whine and running amuck is something that bugs me becase it's more often than not a sign that the parent isn't fulfilling their responsibilities to see to the child.

Like a verse from the Oompa Loompa song goes,

"What do you do get when your kid is a...BRAT,
Pampered and spoiled like a Siamese...CAT,
Blaming the child is a lie and a....SHAME,
We both know just who's....to...BLAME,

The Mother and (or) the Father.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 04:49:37 pm by Animeman73 »
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline frogger

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2011, 10:26:45 pm »
Dicecting frogs in biology class. UGGG there is no need Frogs are harmless, kind, supper cute, and slimy. I LOVE SLIME!!!!!
(I know its mucus that helps keep there skin moist Because frogs get oxygen through their skin when it's moist, they need to take care of their skin or they might suffocate)

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2011, 06:51:11 am »
A Pet opeeve of mine is people who let their kids run amuck in the store and disespect them and others. I mean whatever happened to the concept of parental discipline. Now i most certain would never advocate beating the daylights out of a child. That's abuse. But what I'm saying is parents shouldn't be afraid to let kids know that out in public and with them they have to behave in a respectful and civil fashion.

When i was growing up back in the 70's and 80's my mother didn't spank my brother and I, at least not unless we really deserved it, but she had an aura of ayuthority that let us know she was in charge. ANd I'm thankful to her for that because it's because of my Mom that i learned many of the basic concepts of respect and civility. Taekwondo just helped enforce them.

But basically seeing kids scream, whine and running amuck is something that bugs me becase it's more often than not a sign that the parent isn't fulfilling their responsibilities to see to the child.

Like a verse from the oompa Loompa song goes,

"What do you do when you kid is a...BRAT,
Pampered and spoiled like a Siamese...CAT,
Blaming the child is a lie and a....SHAME,
We both know just who's....to...BLAME,

The Mother and (or) the Father.
Couldn't agree more. I can't even count the number of times that a parent has dropped their kids off at the GameStop I work at and just left their kids there while they go shoe shopping next door at payless or get something to eat or go to wal-mart. The kids are terrors too.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done