Author Topic: (Repost) Hetalia World Meeting 2012  (Read 81982 times)

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: (Repost) Hetalia World Meeting 2012
« Reply #150 on: January 03, 2012, 10:31:02 am »
Do I need to worry about getting into the second panel with a ticket much? I have a VIP Pass, anyways My pass will have my forum name as well. Just wondering?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 10:31:28 am by Raveen92 »
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Human Creeper (Minecraft)- 100% Casual
Phi (Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward)- 95%
Musa (Winx Club: Season 1 Fairy) - 0%
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #151 on: January 03, 2012, 02:05:56 pm »
Do I need to worry about getting into the second panel with a ticket much? I have a VIP Pass, anyways My pass will have my forum name as well. Just wondering?
if your part of the panel. Then no, you dont need one. Its for people who want to go see the panel.
Lolita and "lolita cosplay" are not the same thing, and ever will be. Period.

Offline SoraKitsune

• Chibi
    • Deviant art account
« Reply #152 on: January 03, 2012, 09:11:44 pm »
Happy new years. Looking forward. I got my hoodie for the Fem Turkey cosplay. I got a clip for the Fem!Greece cosplay, need some wire to finish it. Work on the clothes soon, my finger isnt hurt anymore. I got belt and pouches so I can carry stuff easier~ :3

Cant wait to see your fem!Turkey. I am trying to finish up Fem!Germany. -w-
I need to get some brown hair dye. . .Im going to miss my half blond, half brown hair. maybe between Sakuracon and Kumoricon Ill go red head. Dont really know. Considering getting together a poke trainer outfit. Maybe go as Blue~
KumoriCon 2011
Femmy Turkey(aph) Missing pieces: Green hoody, dye hair brown. Mask
Femmy Germany(aph) Missing pieces: Short blond wig, iron cross necklace, Possibly blue contacts

Offline hyperkineticenergy

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #153 on: January 04, 2012, 07:50:40 pm »
Can you put me down as South Italy for day 2?
Kcon2012:Umbreon, Romano, Shizuo, and Izaya

Offline CosplayGeek4

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #154 on: January 08, 2012, 08:17:49 pm »
sorry to be a bother, but can you change me to Sweden for the second panel? since majinekochan is still deciding if she DOES want to be Iceland, ill leave that option open for her/him.

Offline 9LRCenturion

• Sailor Scout
    • deviantArt
« Reply #155 on: January 08, 2012, 08:33:14 pm »
I'm planning on cosplaying as Spain if you need a Spain for one of the panels? I sort of just made it through the first page of posts, saw how many more pages there are, and figured I'd read the rest later. >.>;;

*waltzes off*
you can do both days or one. if you would like to do one. please pick the day. =) you may also be a differant character a differant day.

I'll more than likely do both days, but let's just see how the first day goes first, yes?
2012 Cosplay: Pirate!Spain, Kyouya Ootori

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #156 on: January 09, 2012, 09:05:42 pm »
I'm planning on cosplaying as Spain if you need a Spain for one of the panels? I sort of just made it through the first page of posts, saw how many more pages there are, and figured I'd read the rest later. >.>;;

*waltzes off*
you can do both days or one. if you would like to do one. please pick the day. =) you may also be a differant character a differant day.

I'll more than likely do both days, but let's just see how the first day goes first, yes?

Well once the list is set, we dont add people. So you cant show up one day, then choose to do the other.

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #157 on: January 09, 2012, 09:41:39 pm »
I will not be prussia or russia for this I am sorry due to cercustances and funding I cannot affor them however I have chibitalia...

Offline 9LRCenturion

• Sailor Scout
    • deviantArt
« Reply #158 on: January 10, 2012, 05:12:05 am »
Go ahead and put me down for both days then.
2012 Cosplay: Pirate!Spain, Kyouya Ootori

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #159 on: January 10, 2012, 05:47:19 pm »
I will not be prussia or russia for this I am sorry due to cercustances and funding I cannot affor them however I have chibitalia...

I marked you down as chibitalia for both days

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #160 on: January 10, 2012, 05:57:56 pm »

I marked you down as chibitalia for both days

alright :3

Offline SoraKitsune

• Chibi
    • Deviant art account
« Reply #161 on: January 24, 2012, 11:32:14 pm »
someone told me about a wonderful thing called temporary brown hair dye :| for cerial I thought it only came in permanent. So Ill use temp to turn the blond brown. :3 how is everyone?
KumoriCon 2011
Femmy Turkey(aph) Missing pieces: Green hoody, dye hair brown. Mask
Femmy Germany(aph) Missing pieces: Short blond wig, iron cross necklace, Possibly blue contacts

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #162 on: January 25, 2012, 02:54:08 pm »
someone told me about a wonderful thing called temporary brown hair dye :| for cerial I thought it only came in permanent. So Ill use temp to turn the blond brown. :3 how is everyone?

XD yes, its out there.

I pretty good. I get to buy a repilca uniform off a friend for a good price.

Offline denmark518

• Cabbit
« Reply #163 on: February 16, 2012, 05:50:33 am »
Could you add me to the second day meeting as Denmark please and thank you
The Nordics will rule you all

Offline TsunderePrussian

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #164 on: February 27, 2012, 09:51:25 pm »
-So out of the conversation-

Ah man, it hurts to look at this. ;;; Only because I'm not use to looking at the Kumoricon forums. xD;;
I need to start being on track of Kumoricon since Sakuracon is almost here and doesn't need my /constant/ attention.

Offline Ryouku-Mirazaki

• Cabbit
« Reply #165 on: February 28, 2012, 10:36:20 pm »
I haven't been on here in foooreeeeevvvveeeerrr.
I have a question though.
I know people have already reserved characters (such as myself) but there are going to be duplicates, hm? I mean, there aren't enough single Hetalia characters to fill up one room, so there will be several Englands, Germanys, and so on.

I just wanted to make things a little more clear.

((And now that I think about it, I could have just asked on Facebook. Oh well.))

Offline TsunderePrussian

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #166 on: February 29, 2012, 01:36:15 am »
I know people have already reserved characters (such as myself) but there are going to be duplicates, hm? I mean, there aren't enough single Hetalia characters to fill up one room, so there will be several Englands, Germanys, and so on.

((And now that I think about it, I could have just asked on Facebook. Oh well.))

xD Yes, there will be extras, but not signed up for the actual world meeting on the same day. They can of course still come. xD (Excepts are usually different versions)

(( Did I say that correctly? I want to sound all official and stuff like with Sakuracon.))

Offline CosplayGeek4

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #167 on: March 12, 2012, 04:14:44 pm »
Can you add my friend on the list as Gakuen Belarus for panel 1? she doesn't have a forum account.

Offline canada11Klara

• Oni
« Reply #168 on: April 02, 2012, 10:29:00 pm »
Can you mark me as American colonies (kid) please?

Offline canada11Klara

• Oni
« Reply #169 on: April 04, 2012, 06:57:28 pm »
May you please add me as little american colonies??

Offline XigbarofRainier

• Cabbit
« Reply #170 on: April 12, 2012, 11:47:07 am »

xD Yes, there will be extras, but not signed up for the actual world meeting on the same day. They can of course still come. xD (Excepts are usually different versions)

(( Did I say that correctly? I want to sound all official and stuff like with Sakuracon.))
I'm an Italy, but I may have a Panzer "Black" Germany with me...His jacket is a replica of the WWII German Panzer jacket, but it has absolutely no marks on it(No eagle, no swastika, no nada on it)...Would that offend anyone? (He wouldn't do the hand salute either..he's afraid of offending people in the first place so......)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 10:02:45 pm by XigbarofRainier »
I support all Hetalia pairings! And I can't wait for K-con next year!! Fanfic contest time!!

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #171 on: April 13, 2012, 02:32:54 pm »

I'm an Italy, but I may have a Panzer "Black" Germany with me...His jacket is a replica of the WWII German Panzer jacket, but it has absolutely no marks on it(No eagle, no swastika, no nada on it)...Would that offend anyone? (He wouldn't do the hand salute either..he's afraid of offending people in the first place so......)

I think thats fine. I plan to do Germany in his official m36 elliet officer uniform. (his official out fit other then the stasti) my only issue with the panzer uniform is that Germany doesn't were one and some one may confuse him with Tiger from JKMM

Offline Gathouria

• Oni
« Reply #172 on: April 22, 2012, 06:11:14 pm »
Could I be added to one of the panels as Germania?

also, a few questions for you~
what would be the general times of both (morning/afternoon/night)? Curious because morning might not be an option for me on the first day.
Could you attend both panels (if no one else signs up as the same country possibly)?
and lastly, my twin cosplays Germany but both spots are taken. Would it still be possible for her to come to one/both panels if we got there early enough (e.g., are you still letting in extra people like last year once all those who have signed up have arrived)?

Thanks in advance!
http://moonmonsterrawr.deviantart.com/art/Germany-and-Germania-256982151?q=boost%3Apopular%20Germania%20Kumoricon&qo=10
(credit to Moonmonsterrawr for the lovely photo!))

First rule of cosplay: don't talk about your first cosplay

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #173 on: April 22, 2012, 07:02:58 pm »
Another idea if it works is Wrestling around the world, from Mexican Lucha Libre style, to the Stiff Japan style, or Greek Grapple style, To American, WTH did I just do style.
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Human Creeper (Minecraft)- 100% Casual
Phi (Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward)- 95%
Musa (Winx Club: Season 1 Fairy) - 0%
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #174 on: April 25, 2012, 08:00:27 pm »
Could I be added to one of the panels as Germania?

also, a few questions for you~
what would be the general times of both (morning/afternoon/night)? Curious because morning might not be an option for me on the first day.
Could you attend both panels (if no one else signs up as the same country possibly)?
and lastly, my twin cosplays Germany but both spots are taken. Would it still be possible for her to come to one/both panels if we got there early enough (e.g., are you still letting in extra people like last year once all those who have signed up have arrived)?

Thanks in advance!

I think I remember you. I was the italy at the panel.

sadly, we can not choose when the panel is.
you can be germania.
your welcome at both panels
every one can come to the panel, but the person who signed up is there to anwser the questions and basicly to be the country for the world meeting.

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #175 on: April 25, 2012, 08:13:28 pm »
bumbs for panel updates

Offline Gathouria

• Oni
« Reply #176 on: April 27, 2012, 09:09:48 pm »

you can be germania.
every one can come to the panel, but the person who signed up is there to anwser the questions and basicly to be the country for the world meeting.

Yep! I remember you!
Does that mean I can sign up to be a country for both panels or would only be able to sign up for one and show up at the other? If I can sign up for only one I would like to attend day one, but if I can do both I would love to do so. Would different questions be addressed at the separate meetings?
http://moonmonsterrawr.deviantart.com/art/Germany-and-Germania-256982151?q=boost%3Apopular%20Germania%20Kumoricon&qo=10

Offline XigbarofRainier

• Cabbit
« Reply #177 on: April 27, 2012, 11:09:16 pm »

I think thats fine. I plan to do Germany in his official m36 elliet officer uniform. (his official out fit other then the stasti) my only issue with the panzer uniform is that Germany doesn't were one and some one may confuse him with Tiger from JKMM
At least none ofthe vendors will give him crap There was one up in Seattle...and what's funny is that I'm going as 2P Italy...So it kinda fits.... XD
I support all Hetalia pairings! And I can't wait for K-con next year!! Fanfic contest time!!

Offline Amayakisyukai

• Oni
« Reply #178 on: April 30, 2012, 12:33:23 am »
I hate to back out but I don't think I can do Greece for the panel on the second day, so go ahead and take me off the list.

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #179 on: April 30, 2012, 07:01:16 pm »
Kenzie requests to be FemRussia for panel 1 and Iceland for panel 2
KC '16 Cosplays:
Sweden [APH] - Nearly Done
Germany [APH] - Uncertain
Modern Day Russia [APH] - Done
Lolita - Done

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #180 on: May 01, 2012, 07:50:17 am »

you can be germania.

Yep! I remember you!
Does that mean I can sign up to be a country for both panels or would only be able to sign up for one and show up at the other? If I can sign up for only one I would like to attend day one, but if I can do both I would love to do so. Would different questions be addressed at the separate meetings?

as long as the character is not takin you can be the character for both days

Offline JustKenzie24

• Cabbit
« Reply #181 on: May 07, 2012, 09:34:37 am »
Yaaay lets do this thing! Again! :D

Hey Kyo It is I as you know I finally made an acount. So yeah you siad i can be Fem russia day 1 and Iceland day 2
Become One Da?<br />Onee-chan NO<br />IM THE HERO

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #182 on: May 07, 2012, 10:52:05 pm »
At running the world meeting at Sakura-Con, we realized something important. Getting the VIP out of line is complicated as hell. So we divised a plan of hour to get you guys in the panel sooner and easier instead of searching the extremely long line for ya'll.

We all can decide on an area for btoh days where you all will meet together, so you all ar sectioned out in the vip group, then when we're ready to seat we can find you all and get you all in there no problem then just open the line. How does that sound?
KC '16 Cosplays:
Sweden [APH] - Nearly Done
Germany [APH] - Uncertain
Modern Day Russia [APH] - Done
Lolita - Done

Offline canada11Klara

• Oni
« Reply #183 on: May 08, 2012, 06:39:23 am »

Hey I am going as Chibimerica! Can you put me on the list?  ::)

Offline JustKenzie24

• Cabbit
« Reply #184 on: May 09, 2012, 10:16:59 am »
At running the world meeting at Sakura-Con, we realized something important. Getting the VIP out of line is complicated as hell. So we divised a plan of hour to get you guys in the panel sooner and easier instead of searching the extremely long line for ya'll.

We all can decide on an area for btoh days where you all will meet together, so you all ar sectioned out in the vip group, then when we're ready to seat we can find you all and get you all in there no problem then just open the line. How does that sound?

quite good to me

Offline JustKenzie24

• Cabbit
« Reply #185 on: May 09, 2012, 10:18:46 am »
Will you please add me as

NyoSovietUnion/Russia for day one
and Iceland day 2? (I talked to Kyo bout this allready)

Offline writingfast

• Cabbit
« Reply #186 on: May 19, 2012, 06:29:00 pm »
It seems there is no way for me to make a Switzerland costume in time for this (because I am terrible with costumes), so here I am to say that I am definitely coming as Ukraine.

And I would do so for both days, if you need a Ukraine for the second panel.

Offline TsunderePrussian

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #187 on: May 19, 2012, 08:35:08 pm »
It seems there is no way for me to make a Switzerland costume in time for this (because I am terrible with costumes), so here I am to say that I am definitely coming as Ukraine.

Sounds good! AND WE NEED EVERYONE. xD
I wanna just hug you. <3 We'll update the list as soon as possible. :3

Offline writingfast

• Cabbit
« Reply #188 on: May 20, 2012, 10:17:08 am »

Sounds good! AND WE NEED EVERYONE. xD
I wanna just hug you. <3 We'll update the list as soon as possible. :3

I cannot wait for these panels. The most fun I had last year was with the other Hetalia fans.

Though I am looking forward to this being a bit more structured and maybe a bit more about history. I did a lot of research for last year's Kumoricon on Ukrainian history and would love to actually display my (still limited, but more than I used to have) knowledge of it. Like how Ukraine is first basically world-wide in alcohol consumption with Ukrainians starting at a really young age and continuing from there. A drunken Ukraine, hm?

Offline Gathouria

• Oni
« Reply #189 on: May 25, 2012, 11:49:53 pm »

you can be germania.

Yep! I remember you!

as long as the character is not takin you can be the character for both days

Since Germania isn't listed on either of the days, I would like to sign up for both panels as him, then!

Offline Mitsukai Mizu Amaya

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #190 on: June 03, 2012, 11:05:07 pm »
Been a while. Still alive, I swear. I can either be lazy pirate Iggy for the second panel or Seychelles again. If people remember, I was lazy-Pirate for the under 18 last year.
KumoriCon 2012

Offline samcatlover

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #191 on: June 19, 2012, 01:20:30 pm »
Can I be Sealand for both of the panels?
It's the only character I have left that's not taken. xD;;
( I showed up here a little late. >3>;; )
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 08:40:55 pm by samcatlover »

Maid!Prussia(100%), fem!USA(50%), Cinderella(0%), Human!Notepad(70%), Sealand(100%), Generic Japanese Schoolgirl(100%)

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #192 on: June 19, 2012, 04:35:31 pm »
I know last year we kinda had a sign-in sheet type...thing xD are we going to be doing that again?
La vie est le plus beau spectacle sur terre~

Offline taiwan13

• Oni
« Reply #193 on: June 21, 2012, 01:03:22 am »
Hi i'm going as Taiwan umm can i be on the panel please, either day is fine or both. I'll most likely be there both days anyway.

Offline samcatlover

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #194 on: June 22, 2012, 07:38:02 pm »
My sister would like to be Romano for the first panel. Her username is Kuronrko98.

Maid!Prussia(100%), fem!USA(50%), Cinderella(0%), Human!Notepad(70%), Sealand(100%), Generic Japanese Schoolgirl(100%)

Offline CosplayGeek4

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #195 on: June 25, 2012, 10:22:07 pm »
Hello! sorry to be a bother but i would like to swap out Fem!Spain on the first meeting to Hungary.

Offline Airema

• Oni
« Reply #196 on: July 01, 2012, 09:03:08 pm »
Hey, could I be Hungary on the second day? It looks like there's an opening. :D
Planned Cosplays (2016):

Toriel (Undertale)
Bee (Bee and Puppycat)
Domo-kun (maybe)

The rest is to be decided...

Offline kittykat1blabla

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #197 on: July 08, 2012, 08:05:50 pm »
I'd love to join as Japan, I'm open to both days if they're available.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 10:31:07 pm by kittykat1blabla »
KumoriCon 2015:

>Kuwabara [YuYuHakusho]
>Barnaby Brooks Jr. [Tiger&Bunny]
>Fuu [Samurai Champloo]
>Griffith [Berserk]

Offline writingfast

• Cabbit
« Reply #198 on: July 12, 2012, 01:45:48 pm »
And I am still open for the second day as Ukraine. *noticed it was not on the list*

Offline canada11Klara

• Oni
« Reply #199 on: July 17, 2012, 04:22:42 pm »

May I please be Chibimerica (american colonies) for day 2? Thanks!