Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts/ Disney 2012  (Read 106455 times)

Offline Blizzara Dragon

• Chibi
Re: Kingdom Hearts 2012
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2011, 04:11:58 pm »
hm >3> i could probably guess :D i shall be stalking you on FB now XD

anyways. so i was looking at my total cost on kairi... and it's $138.98 if i buy the cosplay offline... i think ima have to make it. it's a lot cheaper, and i already found some violet shorts that i can use underneath the skirt if i make the skirt. i even found a belt, and a choker that could work for her! i already have the shoes, i just have to make covers for them. and i'm buying the wig off of chelsea >3> so i'm hoping that i can finish this by the beginning of next year or even in the summer.

Sounds like you got things figured out. Chelsea should be starting Aqua fairly soon, and we found a good Ventus for sale since Chelsea says she'll have trouble making it and I have the sewing skills of a dead sheep. >_<

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2011, 06:03:31 pm »
oh o.o you decieded to buy it then ok ill pm you lol and yeah im gonna start makeing aqua soon.... and buy my wig once i sell somemore things >.>;;;
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2011, 10:25:06 pm »
@blizzara: i still have that option for the wayfinders btw :3 there are two options (the ones that we have, and the ones that i would recommend cuz they are AWESOME *w*)

~ones i have for $25 w/little star~
~ones i recommend, but a little more pricey~

i bought the aqua one from her, and they are so beautiful! definitely worth the cost ($42) but if you are on a budget like me lol XD i would go with the first ones.

@chelsea: and yes i have :3 i sent you a pm about the info and i have a question for you, are you interested in buying my wig? i'm restyling it and everthing, and washing it out. just let me know :)

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2011, 07:40:22 am »
are you refering to aqua or kairi? O>o i might but ;-; i dont want you to stop being either
kumoicon 2013:

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2011, 02:47:21 pm »
lol i'm referring to aqua XD and wait o.O you aren't selling your wig now? what? i'm confused! *goes to pm*

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2011, 05:53:56 pm »
i am i am! i was confused by your post! lol .-. how much would you sell aquas wig for? the one on ebay is the other one i wont but the color is starting to bother me...
kumoicon 2013:

Offline Envy-chan

• Cabbit
    • Photography
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2011, 09:00:18 pm »
If I can magically get a Halloween Town group with me I will be Roxas again and this time with my little tie cross thingy!
The mini boss level when it comes to photography.

Kumo '14 plans?
Spidergirl from the Marvel Universe
Haru in a maid dress from Free!
Agito/Akito for Air Gear
Cecil from Welcome To Night Vale

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2011, 09:40:51 pm »
@chelsea: yeah that's what i had a problem. i got lucky with mine :/ i'll try finding that same one again, but if i can't find it ima have to just buy your wig with cash instead of trade. i'll see if i can find the right wig for Aqua, if not, then i'll just buy your wig for $25 and i can trade you your wayfinder.

@envy: lol yeah i remember you telling me that. i can't do halloween town next year sadly >.< got too many things planned already lol

Offline hawk222

• Chibi
    • Hawk222's tumblr
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2011, 06:22:14 pm »
@teddy: not sure just yet. cuz the new games haven't come out. i was thinking of having a discussion about the games, since i got a lot more feedback about this year's panel. people apparently love the videos about the games, AND being informed! ALSO, they love the funny videos. so i think we should just do that. and THIS TIME we are only having us 4 as the panelists. as well as jeff and steven, cuz we don't really need that many people at all.

Yay, I am recognized! And just so you all know, I'll be bringing my Luxord back next year. Can't wait to see our new Ventus and second Aqua!

Something I thought was also a hit with the audience was "Question Time for the Characters." I mean, it always seems to be pretty popular, anyways. But that's just my two cents on the matter.

Also, is Tala our Xion from the panel?

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2011, 08:07:11 pm »
Lol i wish. No, im not sadly. I was minnie mouse. But! If you guys need a Xion for 2012,  im most likely going to be her.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2011, 09:02:29 pm »
@hawk222: no she's not lol our xion is Besieged.Infection and she is also on FB :) just let me know if you want it, so i can let her know!

@tala: if we do need a xion i'll let you know ^_^ but more than likely besieged will be ours :3

AND GUYS KH3D IS SO FREAKEN AWESOME!!! *flipsoutand freaks!!!!!!!!!!* SORRY but i just love the world ends with you and i can't believe they have it in there >w<

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2011, 09:17:58 pm »
I'll be returning as Axel, hopefully! But things can change from now til then. It always does. XD

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2011, 09:53:30 pm »
I'm an OC cosplayer when it comes to Kingdom Hearts, But I definitely would love to participate. I make my cosplays as high quality as possible, to make up for the fact that I'm not doing a known character. XD I can't wait to see the rest of the group next year, and would have liked to be at the photoshoot, but I had no idea when it was. This is my hopeful Cosplay list:(Including the two completed cosplays)
Mei's Normal Outfit : 100%
Mei's School Uniform : 100%
Mei's HalloweenTown Form : 15% (Wig and Eyes) Link
Mei's Lost City of Atlantis Form : 15% (Wig and Eyes) Link
Mei's Andy's Room Form : 15%(wig and eyes) Link
2015 Cosplay Lineup
Female Martial Arts Turk - Nova Kurosaki - FFVII: Before Crisis/Crisis Core
Kaname Kururugi - Inuyasha: Juso no Kamen(Hakama and Normal)
Chika Kururugi - Naruto OC (Formal, and Normal)

Offline hawk222

• Chibi
    • Hawk222's tumblr
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2011, 06:39:16 pm »
@hawk222: no she's not lol our xion is Besieged.Infection and she is also on FB :) just let me know if you want it, so i can let her know!

@tala: if we do need a xion i'll let you know ^_^ but more than likely besieged will be ours :3

AND GUYS KH3D IS SO FREAKEN AWESOME!!! *flipsoutand freaks!!!!!!!!!!* SORRY but i just love the world ends with you and i can't believe they have it in there >w<

Why can't we just have two Xions? :3 But yeah, she'd be more than welcome again, if she's interested.

I AM GOING TO SPEND HOURS LISTENING TO TWEWY MUSIC NOW!!!

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2011, 07:04:37 pm »
Id love to, depending on when it is. Ive got to buy my jacket first.

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2011, 07:34:08 pm »
ok guys if any of you remember the 2009 photoshoot:

Green and Blue will be making a reappearance!
kumoicon 2013:

Offline FateChooseMe

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2011, 09:41:23 pm »
Alright soo.
I'm going to be attending the KH shoot! <3
As The World Ends with you Namine.
<3
Cosplay;
SeeU - Vocaloid3
Trainer (Dawn) - PKMN Plantinum
Namine - TWEWY

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2011, 10:09:02 pm »
@fate: YAY I LOVE YOU! >W< and i WILL finish kairi since i already have most of the stuff :3 i just have to find that hat >3> and make mr.moogoo (yes i am naming my moogle mr.moogoo XD i gotta be "in character" don't i? XD)

@hawk222: well she's welcomed to the panel but not as a panelist if we have doubles, i don't want the same fiasco as last year :/

@tala: i would love you to join us in the panel, but sadly i can't accept doubles as panelists, not after the 2010 fiasco >.<

@chelsea: wait... green and blue,... pokemon? lol or aqua and ventus (color wise lol)

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2011, 10:11:58 pm »
luvan: You should find some time to get over to my place. XD As I have a lot of the panel from this year, recorded. I was just gonna transfer it to a thumbdrive, if you have one. So you can put it up on your Youtube?
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2011, 10:14:53 pm »
hm sure? but let's talk about that via PM XD dont' want mods to come by 8D

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2011, 10:36:15 pm »
I didnt get to go to kumoricon in 2010 cuz i was in the hospital so i have no idea what happened lol and thats fine. I dont think ill have the money for a coat anyways

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2011, 10:53:01 pm »
oh my! i'm sorry D: i didn't know!
but well what happened is that someone didn't hear me correctly, and brought in doubles for the organization members, and when it came down to the improve games, a lot of the people who had doubles, kinda got angry cuz they didn't like the person that went up there, or they said somethings that annoyed the others. and having doubles, is really annoying too :/ i'm also trying to stick with a small group, since it did get out of hand with 15+ people up in the front, and the Panel director was NOT happy with the way we changed the room, and how many people were standing on the sides.

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2011, 11:09:03 pm »
Is there gonna be another KH panel this next year? Just was wondering cause if there is I'd love to return as Axel.

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2011, 11:24:45 pm »
:o Tweny in Kingdom Hearts?
Nice:)

Fate: that would be amazing to see! Im just sticking with school uniform until I get the dress and may do Halloween Town ver. sometime.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 11:33:01 pm by Teddy_Bearxx »

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2011, 11:36:32 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYotDC_ZIhg Here you go. This should lead you to my Youtube, and all the parts that I have uploaded. I'm still uploading the rest of them.
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2011, 11:42:01 pm »
@Iruka: Thank you so much for uploading these! I've been looking to see if anyone got footage of it.

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2011, 11:44:27 pm »
I was the only one Recording as far as I know. Also, no complaining about it being wobbly. I was holding that without a tripod the whole time I was using it. Also, in the second clip, the sudden wobbly is because your Riku panel member, bless their soul, came up behind me and surprised me.
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2011, 11:48:22 pm »
@iruka: LOL I LOVE YOU FOR THIS! and i had my camcorder, but i didn't have someone to film for me :/ i even forgot to buy the tripod x.x next year i will have someone recording with my camcorder, so NOTHING will be missed! :3

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2011, 11:50:34 pm »
I'll make you a deal, I'll use the camcorder if you like, or at least set up the Tripod to be set in a certain area, to record parts. Then I can go around with my camcorder, and do candid scenes. I can probably get a tripod for me to use, pretty easily. And I'm glad you love me. Cause you guys really depressed me during the convention. XP None of you would answer your phone, so I ended up all alone in the Park, most of the time. *pokes teasingly*
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2011, 11:58:44 pm »
well i would love you to film it next year, but you must stay at the camcorder the whole time (mine) if you want to go around with yours that's fine,but i just want one steady camcorder filming from the back. also i noticed that the audio from outside the door is audible, so i think next year i will have to figure out something about that >3>

and i never got calls from anyone i didn't have on my contacts :/ and i don't have your number anymore cuz i just got a new phone and all my last contacts are either missing on my old phone, or i deleted them cuz i didn't call that number that often. >.< resend me your number via PM

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2011, 12:02:47 am »
XD LOL, it's ok. I was just being a little bratty. I was cranky cause no one told me when the Kingdom hearts photoshoot was, and the whole reason I rushed to get my cosplays done, was to be part of it. Anyways, it's not that hard to get someone to stay with the Camcorder. Hopefully the uploaded video's aren't that bad. I did the best I could, with the lighting we had. XD
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2011, 12:41:22 am »
@ luv: wrong green and blue.... this green and blue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGPJbnCkEzo&feature=channel_video_title
kumoicon 2013:

Offline FateChooseMe

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2011, 12:29:01 pm »
Doe; GET IT FINISHED, AND.. LET ME GET STARTED.

Teddy; Heck yes! I'm so excited for it. <3 So, if you see that around within the next year it's meeeeee!
Cosplay;
SeeU - Vocaloid3
Namine - TWEWY

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2011, 12:57:40 pm »
Teddy; Heck yes! I'm so excited for it. <3 So, if you see that around within the next year it's meeeeee!

♥ I wanna run around in a Pika!Namine♥ Just namine in a pikachu kigurimi.
I'll have to look up the TWEWY with Kingdom Hearts♥

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2011, 01:27:23 pm »
So, for the life of me the last video won't upload. And my computer refuses to open any of the video editing programs.
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline FateChooseMe

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2011, 01:45:30 pm »
Teddy; OMG DO IT.
I will hug you till you die, js.
Cosplay;
SeeU - Vocaloid3
Namine - TWEWY

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2011, 01:47:17 pm »
Fate: I really want too :O
If I can get the money for the kigurimi then I will totally do it :o
I need to find someone to do a Kingdom Hearts Piplup with me.
One of the shops I look at has Pikachu and Piplup♥

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2011, 04:23:38 pm »
XD LOL, it's ok. I was just being a little bratty. I was cranky cause no one told me when the Kingdom hearts photoshoot was, and the whole reason I rushed to get my cosplays done, was to be part of it. Anyways, it's not that hard to get someone to stay with the Camcorder. Hopefully the uploaded video's aren't that bad. I did the best I could, with the lighting we had. XD
well you should go visit the infobooth. they had the photoshoot info there. also check the forums, cuz on the cosplay part on here, we had a list.

and next year i'll have a tripod for sure, since it's our last year (well for me anyways) but i will be hopefully hosting one at sakuracon :3

also if you can't upload the last one, try to see if you can send it to me via email? if not, then i'll just wait till you give me a hard copy of it.

@fate: lol i will :3 you just gotta come and help me! XD i'm getting most of my stuff at good will :3

@chelsea: OHHHH them! i was like pokemon? well it IS a monster >3> i wasn't THAT far off XD >w< gosh i love them <3333

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #88 on: September 17, 2011, 06:45:07 pm »
Remember how busy I was right before con? Yeah that extended to a lot of my online stuff too. I didn't really have the time to find out when photoshoots were. Also, never had the time to GET to the info desk either. I kinda figured that you, or Riku, or SOMEONE might go "Hey... look photoshoots at this time". XD I think I was by the info desk once, the whole convention. Cause I was doing staff work, and wandering outside looking for you guys.
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #89 on: September 17, 2011, 09:54:15 pm »
well the photoshoot was before the panel so you missed that one. it was at 12:30pm at the park-1:30pm (i had to leave earlier to get stuff for the panel at 1:30) and the one the next day was at 10am and i remember you posting here before the con started, so i would assume you would check or ask >.<

Offline hawk222

• Chibi
    • Hawk222's tumblr
« Reply #90 on: September 17, 2011, 10:28:40 pm »
@Iruka: Thanks very much for uploading these! They're much better than the 8 or so photos I had slaidninj take with my camera. Not to say that he was a bad photographer; just saying that video footage is better.
And I know what you mean about the photoshoots: I missed the one on the first day, too. Fortunately, a few of us met on the second day, but we really needed to plan that out better, lol.

Oh, and speaking of slaidninj, is he planning on being Luxord again, or was he going to try for Vanitas this year? Because I only have the one KH cosplay (Luxord), so I don't have quite the "luxury" of not being a double.

EDIT: Also, I think I'll just leave this sweet pic here. http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4000000/Namine-vs-Sora-the-girls-of-kingdom-hearts-4086835-1000-667.jpg
EDIT 2: This will make you laugh, I almost guarantee it! http://tetsubo.deviantart.com/art/Organization-LIX-Stickers-77570604?q=boost%3Apopular%20namine%20organization%20xiii&qo=20
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 10:47:47 pm by hawk222 »

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2011, 01:09:53 am »
that flash video was hilarious XDDD but i didn't really like the akuroku :/

and we had a photoshoot on day 2 at 10am and i hosted that, we gathered near the garden.

but yeah next year i will have to go around with a sign, cuz infobooth didn't really do a good job at announcing about the photoshoots. :/ at least sakuracon had a sign for that -.-"

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2011, 05:27:44 am »
Oh! Did you get any disney people at the day 2 shoot? And if anyone has pics, id love to see them!

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2011, 06:56:45 pm »
sadly no i didn't. i got more pics at sakuracon than i did at kcon lol xD but here are the pics i got for both shoots:
~day 1 and day 2~

they are posted from day 2 to day 1, so day 1 are the last 4 pictures. (it really makes me upset that i did just choose to take only 4 and call it good, but i was busy with the KH panel right after that x.x i barely had time to get everything and change!)

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2011, 04:00:21 pm »
I will have my camcorder with me this weekend, at the Uwajimaya festival, if people want to get more stuff done. I'm more then happy to!
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2011, 04:58:36 pm »
yeah i'll be there but on sunday lol

also you guys! i'll probably go as kairi in a yukata ^_^ maybe if you guys wanna join me? :)

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2011, 05:42:37 pm »
I would love to join you. I have a blue chinese gown? lol.
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2011, 06:48:10 pm »
lol i guess that counts? XD i shall hopefully see you there

and you guys! HAPPY BELATED SORAXKAIRI DAY! <3

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2011, 07:38:53 pm »
I think ill go... Anyone know which bus goes there from the beaverton transit center?

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2011, 01:45:10 am »
bus number 54 i believe. *checks* yeah it's the 54 :3