Author Topic: Females wanted: (and males too) Team Fortress 2 Photoshoot Kcon2012  (Read 31540 times)

Offline CaptnPoptart

• Sailor Scout
Re: Females wanted: (and males too) Team Fortress 2 Photoshoot Kcon2012
« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2012, 10:07:18 am »

Can't wait to see everyone...Day 1 at 3pm by the clock tower is the photoshoot.
Sounds awesome >w< I'm nervous yet excited already!!! <3
Good News and Bad News.
Bad news is I can't go to Kumoricon the whole weekend because of costs and drivers ed.

GOOD NEWS is that if I can raise enough money I can go for Saturday all day as Espurr (Pokemon X/Y)
Hope to see you all then! <3

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #151 on: August 22, 2012, 01:10:05 pm »
^^ me too...nervous cause I hosting my first panel this year.

Offline CaptnPoptart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #152 on: August 22, 2012, 01:38:30 pm »
Which panel are you hosting? O:
Good News and Bad News.
Bad news is I can't go to Kumoricon the whole weekend because of costs and drivers ed.

GOOD NEWS is that if I can raise enough money I can go for Saturday all day as Espurr (Pokemon X/Y)

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #153 on: August 22, 2012, 03:35:47 pm »
if you need any help with your panel I'm here for ya n.n ive hosted 4 at kumoricon before~
La vie est le plus beau spectacle sur terre~

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #154 on: August 23, 2012, 01:41:10 pm »
Just gotta finish my vest, finish the caps on my ammo, and pick up a pair of boots! I was worried there for a bit, but then I found the perfect shirt and my boxing gloves just got here so I am feeling much more relaxed about it all.  ;D
Secrety secrets!

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #155 on: August 24, 2012, 02:06:25 pm »
Which panel are you hosting? O:

The Prop Weapons: making, methods, materials, and madness Day 1 at 1230.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #156 on: August 24, 2012, 02:07:22 pm »
if you need any help with your panel I'm here for ya n.n ive hosted 4 at kumoricon before~

thanks, I have 4 panelist and 3 or 4 helpers to get set up.  should be fine.  Thanks for the offer.

Offline kayrarara

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #157 on: August 26, 2012, 01:11:02 pm »
I have made a lot of progress on my dispenser backpack! It's still not done, but I'm loving how it looks! What do you guys think of it?

I might need to make a sapper for a spy to hold in some pictures, but I'll see ow much time I have after this and my wrench are complete.

Offline Le-Rasp

• Oni
« Reply #158 on: August 26, 2012, 07:27:00 pm »
I suppose I haven't posted here yet! But I will be a RED Fem Medic and the lovely Peanuttersss will be a RED Pyro.
Can't wait to see everybody!

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #159 on: August 26, 2012, 07:55:29 pm »
I suppose I haven't posted here yet! But I will be a RED Fem Medic and the lovely Peanuttersss will be a RED Pyro.
Can't wait to see everybody!

Awesome...Love to have ya....Photoshoot is on Day 1 at 3pm by the clock tower.  There is a really cool industrial looking fountain that is about 2 blocks from the photoshoot that I thought TF2 and Valve characters could walk to and get some pics as well.

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #160 on: August 26, 2012, 11:50:21 pm »
I have made a lot of progress on my dispenser backpack! It's still not done, but I'm loving how it looks! What do you guys think of it?

I might need to make a sapper for a spy to hold in some pictures, but I'll see ow much time I have after this and my wrench are complete.

this is the most amazing backpack ever x3 good job~
La vie est le plus beau spectacle sur terre~

Offline LadyFiede

• Sailor Scout
    • FB
« Reply #161 on: August 27, 2012, 07:11:28 pm »
Well, still planning on fem scout, but idk for sure because idk if I can make the photoshoot... and that's why I was gonna do it.  The problem is that I'll be in my Kimono before that, and it's really a pain to change in and out of.  So Imma bring all my stuff and see how it goes... but if anyone has a hotel room there I could change in that would help. :P

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #162 on: August 28, 2012, 09:57:24 am »
Bullets painted now finishing up cutting and sewing my vest!  ;D
Secrety secrets!

Offline CaptnPoptart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #163 on: August 28, 2012, 01:40:32 pm »
Here is the finished product for Scout!!! =D (Torso up, unfortunately)

Good News and Bad News.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #164 on: August 29, 2012, 09:39:54 am »
Well, still planning on fem scout, but idk for sure because idk if I can make the photoshoot... and that's why I was gonna do it.  The problem is that I'll be in my Kimono before that, and it's really a pain to change in and out of.  So Imma bring all my stuff and see how it goes... but if anyone has a hotel room there I could change in that would help. :P

I have to run back to my hotel room at the Econo lodge right before the photoshoot to put my presentation from my panel away.  If you catch me leaving the Prop Weapon panel you can walk over with me to change if you would like.

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #165 on: August 30, 2012, 08:42:36 pm »
Heh sprained my ankle so I can't wear my boots! XD Oh well I've spent to much time on my Heavy cosplay to give up! Comfy black sneakers it is!
Secrety secrets!

Offline CaptnPoptart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #166 on: August 30, 2012, 09:21:21 pm »
Heh sprained my ankle so I can't wear my boots! XD Oh well I've spent to much time on my Heavy cosplay to give up! Comfy black sneakers it is!
Aww I'm sorry to hear about your ankle D: Honestly, I would've worn comfy sneakers anyways. Last time I wore boots for a cosplay, the made blisters in my feet >_>; I was complaining on the ride home from Day 1 and my mom had to tell me to shut up a couple times xD
Good News and Bad News.

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #167 on: August 30, 2012, 10:06:10 pm »
Aww I'm sorry to hear about your ankle D: Honestly, I would've worn comfy sneakers anyways. Last time I wore boots for a cosplay, the made blisters in my feet >_>; I was complaining on the ride home from Day 1 and my mom had to tell me to shut up a couple times xD
Its ok I am icing it and took a pain pill so I will be ok. Jeez good to hear then! XD I am so excited for con now! Now I just need to stop derping around and finish my Heavy vest... Trying to make a custom vest in 3 days when I work till 7 pm was not my smartest decision, but whatever just gotta buckle down and get the darn thing done.  ;D See you guys at con!
Secrety secrets!

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #168 on: September 13, 2012, 08:59:46 am »
Would anyone be willing to share the photos from and All Female picture?  The person that was gonna take pics for me flaked.  thanks.

Offline CaptnPoptart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #169 on: September 13, 2012, 05:05:52 pm »
I have a TON of Photoshoot pictures all in an album on my computer. I'll upload them soon enough (probably not now, since I got school work and youth group in an hour o3o)
Good News and Bad News.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #170 on: September 13, 2012, 08:33:50 pm »
I have a TON of Photoshoot pictures all in an album on my computer. I'll upload them soon enough (probably not now, since I got school work and youth group in an hour o3o)
Thank you sooooo much

Offline CaptnPoptart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #171 on: September 14, 2012, 10:41:02 pm »
You're welcome! c: I'm trying to upload an album onto Photobucket, but for some reason, there's an unknown error and it won't upload the pictures D: It may be some error, so I may try tomorrow.
Good News and Bad News.