Author Topic: Wanted - Blood+ Saya Otonashi cosplay  (Read 1735 times)

Offline GothicCandy

• Oni
Wanted - Blood+ Saya Otonashi cosplay
« on: August 20, 2011, 03:17:43 pm »
So in my haste to get my first cosplay done I completely neglected my Saya Otonashi cosplay. I contemplated just dropping it, but I promised my boyfriend I'd be Saya if he'd go as Haji, so I feel obligated.

I have the wig, I just need everything else. And since my time is running out I need your help. If anyone has the school uniform for Saya, or any other kind of school girl uniform similar to it (look below for reference) in a larger size, either L or XL, I would great appreciate it. But if you happen to have her other outfit that she begins wearing half way through the series (look below for reference) in either of those sizes that would be even better, but for now I'm not gonna be picky. I just need to borrow it (I promise you'll get it back, even if you have to take something of mine as collateral.) but if you want I'm willing to pay but because of recent events I'm REALLY tight of cash so I can't pay much. But I've got some things I'm willing to trade...it's not a lot though and I'm not sure any of it is desirable, but we'll see.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, hope you can help!  :)

School Girl;

Other;

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
Re: Wanted - Blood+ Saya Otonashi cosplay
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 09:01:20 pm »
oh This is easy . The school unfiourm all you need to do is get a white blose adn a black pladed skirt easy to get.

The other umm try looking for a lolita style jacket?