Author Topic: Lost and Found -- IMPORTANT!  (Read 1705 times)

Offline lil-n00dle

• Oni
Lost and Found -- IMPORTANT!
« on: September 05, 2011, 08:23:40 pm »
So, unfortunately my friend lost her camera during Sunday around/after the cosplay contest and is in dire need of figuring out how to get it back. Is there a way to get in contact with someone (namely on staff) to figure out where to go to look through this even now that the convention is over? Or possibly talk to the hotel? Not quite sure how to go about this.

Though, if any of you have seen a black Fujifilm FinePicJ20, it might be hers! The last pictures that are gonna be on the card are of myself (as Ashitaka or you can identify me by the painted bruise/cut/scar on my left cheek) and my friend (who has orange/red hair and wearing a Kimono top). Or there will be images of the crowd from said contest, along with images of her as Ponyo.

I would love for the staff to contact me and tell me how to get a hold of the information for the Lost and Found by e-mailing me at lil-n00dle@hotmail.com ASAP.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 08:33:43 pm by lil-n00dle »

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Re: Lost and Found -- IMPORTANT!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 01:54:38 am »
I found a camera and turned it in immediately to David Reynolds, Volunteer Manager. However, it was not black.
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Re: Lost and Found -- IMPORTANT!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 12:23:38 pm »
I found a camera card, didn't see a camera.  Turned it in to L&F.