Author Topic: KCon Ball in the Park  (Read 17274 times)

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
KCon Ball in the Park
« on: August 05, 2011, 03:13:27 pm »
OK here is the skinny...this year there is no ball at Kcon.   :'( 

One of the program directors said "Hey guys, sorry to ruin the party but there will not be a Ball at Kumoricon this year.  Even though we are in two hotels, space is still a commodity and it just didn't fit into the schedule this year.

The raves are still go... both nights they start at 10pm and run to 3am (midnight for the minors)."

Since there are two Raves some folks thought it would be fun to have a mini ball in Ester Shore Park across the street from the Hilton during one of the raves.  Why don't we shoot for Sunday night at 10PM in the park. 

I can bring a CD player.  But will need more music.  My CDs are in storage since I mainly use my Ipod.  We need music you can dance slow to...examples.  Doris Day, Frank Sinatra and the Rat Pack, Micheal Buble...etc. 

Can anyone help out?  Would there be a big enough following to even Bother?  Thanks all!

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
Re: KCon Ball in the Park
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 03:18:05 pm »
I would go~!  :D But I have no slow music, sorry.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 03:19:34 pm »
I would go~!  :D But I have no slow music, sorry.

That's ok...just come and tell anyone who spent time making a gown.   :P  I think I can come up with some music.

Offline zetetic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 04:57:48 pm »
I have some friends who would love to come!..and I'll look around. I might have some slow music.
"Only Shinigamis who know the significance of life will be granted Shinigami glasses... The glasses of Life..." (for which without,I can't see a damned thing)

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 05:11:20 pm »
Does your player play burnt CD's?  I can make a few for this, if need be.  (I know Chan has been upset that there will be no ball, so I'm pretty sure that she'll want to go to this, with me in tow...).
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 05:13:15 pm »
Seriously?? No Ball?? :( That's a bummer. But this sounds pretty funn too ^^ I'll see if i can come~

Offline rukavampireknight

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 05:28:02 pm »
This sounds fun i never went to the ball this year and i wanted to try it this year. I can bring some yo yo man cello cds that would be good for slow dancing.

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 05:35:05 pm »
I support this 100%!

I can bring speakers, C.D's, anything you need. =D

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2011, 06:22:38 pm »
Does your player play burnt CD's?  I can make a few for this, if need be.  (I know Chan has been upset that there will be no ball, so I'm pretty sure that she'll want to go to this, with me in tow...).

Let me find out.....Yep looks like it plays them ok.  Just need to bring lots of D Cell bats!!

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2011, 06:23:36 pm »
I support this 100%!

I can bring speakers, C.D's, anything you need. =D

Thanks Sis....we can get on grooveshark and get some great music on to disc.

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2011, 01:44:06 am »
I can probably bring some CDs, I'll dig through the family's collection. I'm definitely in, this sounds like a lot of fun.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2011, 04:11:18 am »
I've got a bunch of Symphonic Metal and Prog Rock CD's I could bring.  Not sure if that really fits the mood for a "ball" though
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2011, 06:00:52 am »

Hey wash, since your the Vancouver expert, can you check and make sure there isn't any noise ordnance or curfew issues to worry about.
I did see that anything over 100 peeps would need a permit for using the park, so keep it under 100?

*not trying to rain on party, prepared is prepared*
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2011, 07:01:41 am »
Good to know SuperJaz....I will look into it.  Going Incommunicado for the next 30 hours.  Unless my nephue and sis let me use their comupters.  Will see if I can burn some music off of grooveshark this week.

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2011, 07:43:53 am »
Does your player play burnt CD's?  I can make a few for this, if need be.  (I know Chan has been upset that there will be no ball, so I'm pretty sure that she'll want to go to this, with me in tow...).

Hey wash, since your the Vancouver expert, can you check and make sure there isn't any noise ordnance or curfew issues to worry about.
I did see that anything over 100 peeps would need a permit for using the park, so keep it under 100?

This. I'd also recommend Relations for help, but I think they might have their hands overfull right now trying to deal with some other issues. Maybe later in the month they could help with talking to whoever needs talking to, to make sure the city is okay with it.

The city government seems pretty happy to have us, but it's best to avoid nasty surprises from well-meaning public servants.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 08:25:48 am by randompvg »
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2011, 11:07:25 am »

Sure.  I can have an answer on Monday, if that works for y'all.

Offline SpaceCubaLikesConan

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2011, 11:23:53 am »
I can help! I have a Frank Sinatra album, and I can borrow some stuff from my dad. I'd have my brother bring his DJ stuff, but he would say no.
2014 line-up:

Robin- Young Justice
Sailor Vulcan - Sailor Moon/Star Trek crack crossover
Wiccan - Young Avengers
Allison Argent - Teen Wolf

Cons:
-Kumoricon
- BITEcon

Offline lilyrosa143

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2011, 07:43:40 pm »
My sister and I will definetly come! I can't belive theres no ball this year! :(
What does man value more than life, yet fear more than death and mortal strife? What the poor have the rich require, and what contented men desire. What the mizer spends and the spendthrift saves, and all men carry to there graves.

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2011, 10:48:30 pm »
I am coming, and possibly dragging my friends
if they do come we are going to wear our formal Kuroshitsuji/Black butler outfits
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2011, 11:05:44 pm »
Since I ran the ball last year, I have a good chunk of music that I found that is waltzy and also anime/video game-related. I'm not going to con, but I can provide a list of music if someone wants it.
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2011, 11:34:50 pm »
I will come to this :3

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2011, 11:53:09 pm »
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2011, 02:06:55 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlxraNmZFR4
This too. God i love this song.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2011, 02:09:43 am »
Lol.  I was actually planning this exact thing!  I was already making a playlist and decorations and such.  I'm glad someone else got to it first though.  XD

Offline Envy-chan

• Cabbit
    • Photography
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2011, 11:30:40 am »
I am coming, and possibly dragging my friends
if they do come we are going to wear our formal Kuroshitsuji/Black butler outfits
I'll join you Wrath!
This will be alot of fun. Inoccent bistanders would walk on by and BAM! There's a ball going on in the park with people in cosplay, what fun!
The mini boss level when it comes to photography.

Kumo '14 plans?
Spidergirl from the Marvel Universe
Haru in a maid dress from Free!
Agito/Akito for Air Gear
Cecil from Welcome To Night Vale

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2011, 12:13:24 pm »
All I was planing on bringing was one old boom box that played burned CDs...this is looking bigger then expected.  Since I'm in the middle of moving...anyone with music is encuraged to bring it...and many thanks.  Hope this goes without a hitch.  But remember folks this is very impromptu and if we are asked to leave the park we leave with no whining or baulking....Deal?

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2011, 03:48:38 pm »
Would there be any permits needed? If so, how much would that be?

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2011, 03:59:01 pm »
Would there be any permits needed? If so, how much would that be?

It seems to depend here is a link to the parks site

http://www.cityofvancouver.us/parks-recreation/parks_trails/parks/esthershort.asp
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2011, 04:05:44 pm »
Oh that figures, it's in .pdf format. Anyone have it in a format people can actually read?

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2011, 05:52:21 pm »
Lol.  I was actually planning this exact thing!  I was already making a playlist and decorations and such.  I'm glad someone else got to it first though.  XD

When you say you were going to make a playlist are we talking burning the music or bringing an Ipod or just a list of music?  I can really use the help on the music because I can't burn anything at the moment.  My computer is busted and I'm in the middle of moving and can't get it fixed right now.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2011, 06:11:09 pm »

When you say you were going to make a playlist are we talking burning the music or bringing an Ipod or just a list of music?  I can really use the help on the music because I can't burn anything at the moment.  My computer is busted and I'm in the middle of moving and can't get it fixed right now.

I was just going to use my iPod and I have a wireless speaker thing.

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2011, 07:37:57 pm »
All I was planing on bringing was one old boom box that played burned CDs...this is looking bigger then expected.  Since I'm in the middle of moving...anyone with music is encuraged to bring it...and many thanks.  Hope this goes without a hitch.  But remember folks this is very impromptu and if we are asked to leave the park we leave with no whining or baulking....Deal?
Deal!

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2011, 07:45:11 pm »
So far i have found out that there are rates to rent the park and the amount depends on the wither you want the whole park or little sections but these rates apply during the day so i think someone needs to email the event corrdinator of Ester short park and ask them about night time event we may have to pay a rental fee but i am not postive on that.

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2011, 08:09:09 pm »
I think the rent is only if you want to have a big event like a concert
I don't think they would mind us getting together and dancing unless it became botersome

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2011, 08:21:54 pm »
Just the same, we should find out what those rates are.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2011, 08:47:07 pm »
Just the same, we should find out what those rates are.

I looked at the rates and they are not bad however the deposits are over $600.  I'm sorry but I'm not that rich.  like my last post if we are asked to leave we leave....

Unless anyone has that kind of scratch...anyway the areas have to be reserved 30 days in advance.

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2011, 11:50:54 pm »
The thing with the rates is that they apply during the day and i am not sure how they would work at night. We are not planning a huge event it would like just going to the park and dancing and every one is allowed to do that. As long as we leave if asked i think we could still have it at the park.

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2011, 02:17:12 am »
I agree that it's not really a big event that would dominate the whole park or disrupt anybody, but I think someone should still ask the director of park activities whether the rates apply to us. I would hate for us all to be ready to go only to find out that we aren't allowed. We probably will be allowed, but better safe than sorry.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2011, 04:20:39 pm »
I just got off the phone with the event coordinator for the park.  She e-mailed me the rates, which, for what we want, would be $152 per hour and a $1,300 damage deposit.  This applies to the Pavilion or the clock tower area.  There is also a $60 "Special Event" permit that applies to events with over 100 people.

There's more...

Saturday, there's an event that has the park until 4pm, but she suspects that their clean-up time will be about 3-4 hours long.  Sunday, there's an event until 9pm, and that's not including clean-up.  Monday is all booked until 6pm.

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2011, 04:56:22 pm »
I don't think we really need the Pavilion or the clock tower area

But those events worry me, there might be no room
and it will most likely noisy

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2011, 05:03:24 pm »
This is quite true... I'm trying to think of somewhere else that might work, but the only thing that I can think of (and I doubt it'd work) would be to have it at Clark College.

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2011, 08:38:28 pm »
I was thinking pop culture it would not be a big ballroom but once you push aside all the tables the room is pretty big. Its that or talk to the new libary and see if we could hold it in thier basement or something.

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2011, 08:50:11 pm »
http://swingst.com/index.htm
Here is a link to the clark county dance center if someone wanted to contact them about the ball here is the website

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2011, 09:59:11 pm »
I'm not familiar with the area, how close is Clark College to the con? Like, close enough to walk there in heels? And what day were we thinking to do this? The ball was day 2 last year I think, so would we do it then?

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2011, 11:05:54 pm »
Clark College is a really far walk from the con. Its no where near the con

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2011, 07:34:49 am »
I do really like the idea of Dancing in the park though,
there was another park my friend showed me but it's really small

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2011, 12:50:17 pm »

It's not that far of a walk; I make that walk all of the time.  It's only a mile & a half.  Besides, there's a few buses in the area that we could take there.  However, I think I like the Pop Culture idea more...

The Clark County Dance Center is in Orchards; that's WAY to far away fro something like this.

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2011, 03:00:16 pm »

It's not that far of a walk; I make that walk all of the time.  It's only a mile & a half.  Besides, there's a few buses in the area that we could take there.  However, I think I like the Pop Culture idea more...

The Clark County Dance Center is in Orchards; that's WAY to far away fro something like this.
yeah your right it was just a suggestion. I'm going to the meetup this saturday we could stop by pop culture and ask them about hosting a dance there is the owner is there at the time.

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2011, 09:44:35 pm »
i am SO going to this.
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:
Day0: Hunny (Ouran Host Club) COMPLETE
Day1 (possibly late night panels): Ran Mao (Black Butler) 50%
Day2: Kaoru Hitachin (Ouran Host Club) 90%
Ball/Rave: May (pokemon)
Day3: pirate

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2011, 10:26:20 pm »
That's not a bad idea, ruka, but what meet-up are you talking about?  If you guys have time, you should come to Clark College and watch anime with our club!  12-6pm in PUB 258B!

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2011, 11:04:51 am »
That's not a bad idea, ruka, but what meet-up are you talking about?  If you guys have time, you should come to Clark College and watch anime with our club!  12-6pm in PUB 258B!
The meetup this saturday at ester short park the one where we are going to explore the area around the hilton.

Offline nyahaha

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2011, 01:09:43 pm »
If this happens, I'll definately try to show up. I happen to be wearing a ball gown on Sunday anyways. But I'm not sure if I can because I might have to leave the con before 10
check out my facebook page!! www.facebook.com/macnleecosplay

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2011, 12:23:26 pm »
The meetup this saturday at ester short park the one where we are going to explore the area around the hilton.

Are you referring to the CON 3 thing that nikkiolie (I think) started a while ago?  That might be why I am unaware of it; I already know the area, passionately, so I had no need to be interested.  However, my offer still stands for coming to Clark once you're done!  (I'd recommend riding the C-Tran bus #25).

Offline otakunobody

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2011, 02:16:55 am »
Just wanted to say that I would be coming to this,especially since Drauska is the person who makes it possible for our group to be at k-con
Kumoricon 2015
- Kiki [Kiki's Delivery Service]
- Hiro [Big Hero 6]

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2011, 05:43:50 am »
Just wanted to say that I would be coming to this,especially since Drauska is the person who makes it possible for our group to be at k-con

LOL yeah just wait until you are sleeping in my kitchen...then try to be thankful.  My new place is small.  But we should all fit.  See you in 18 days!!

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2011, 05:48:43 am »
I like the idea of going to pop culture.  It's easy to find since it's on Main street.  Can they host a large group of ball dancers on a Sunday night?  We are going to try to do this on Sunday night right?  I would like to go to the Saturday night rave at the con.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2011, 11:40:46 am »
I think it can be done; there's some furniture that would need to be moved off to the side, but it could be done.  As I recall, there's also a "stage" there, so there'd be a place for a DJ to be.

If we were to have it at Pop Culture, would this be open to anybody, or just con attendees?  This is an unofficial con event...

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2011, 12:21:21 pm »
Ah, i'm unsure if i'm going to go to this ^^; I'm not exactly a fan of being outside so late and i'll most likely end up going to the rave anyway, considering that's what i've really been wanting to do there dancing wise.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2011, 01:30:00 pm »
I think it can be done; there's some furniture that would need to be moved off to the side, but it could be done.  As I recall, there's also a "stage" there, so there'd be a place for a DJ to be.

If we were to have it at Pop Culture, would this be open to anybody, or just con attendees?  This is an unofficial con event...

Washougal...Has anyone contacted Pop Culture to see if they would even allow this to take place?  Also I have 5 minors in tow during the Con and I can't leave them sitting outside.  Can minors go in?

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2011, 01:37:56 pm »
I have no idea if anyone has.  It's totally family friendly; as far as I know, they don't even have alcohol, so I see no reason why minors would be prohibited.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2011, 02:29:15 pm »
I have no idea if anyone has.  It's totally family friendly; as far as I know, they don't even have alcohol, so I see no reason why minors would be prohibited.

Great....tanks!!  yeah I meant to spell it that way, I just wanted to yell out Tanks!

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2011, 07:53:10 pm »

Great....tanks!!  yeah I meant to spell it that way, I just wanted to yell out Tanks!
So I was just on the pop culture website they are closed on Sunday's so it would either have to be Saturday or Monday

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2011, 08:44:38 pm »
^ Most likely, but it MIGHT be possible that they'd be willing to make an exception.  I've heard that they were willing to stay later or open earlier for special requests, if they had a soon enough advance.  I'm not sure on that though.  I don't even know if they'd do it for free, but I wouldn't be surprised if they would request something.  I'm not sure; it'd have to be asked by whomever would be contacting them.  However, you may have a point about just doing it on Saturday, anyways.  Monday probably would be a bad idea...

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2011, 08:47:09 pm »
I think at this point it should be called dancing on the side walk to the left of the main hotel entrance.  LOL   ;D 

It is what it is.

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2011, 09:56:17 am »
So I know I will be dancing in the park with my friends, because I really like the idea of just moving the ball to the park. People are welcomed to join me!
I just hope the grass is nice a dry so my heels won't sink in

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2011, 11:08:14 am »
Rules for the ball are still the same right? Or is it only formal and sych? Cuz my bf and I have our Mickey and Minnie Cosplay that we could wear to the ball.

And I have a CD I made for my boyfriend, and it has an instrumental Nightmare Before Christmas song on it. Would that work for some music? I also have the song Sally sings but sung by Amy Lee and then one by Fiona Apple (sp?).

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2011, 11:34:16 am »
Rules for the ball are still the same right? Or is it only formal and sych? Cuz my bf and I have our Mickey and Minnie Cosplay that we could wear to the ball.

And I have a CD I made for my boyfriend, and it has an instrumental Nightmare Before Christmas song on it. Would that work for some music? I also have the song Sally sings but sung by Amy Lee and then one by Fiona Apple (sp?).

I think that there are no rules cause this is not a con sanctioned event. 
I will throw my little boom box in the car just in case, but all music is welcomed cause I don't have much in the way of slow dancing music.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2011, 11:39:11 am »
yay! thank goodness, cuz I dont have a formal dress anymore lol

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2011, 12:03:03 pm »
I'm just gonna change in the parking lot into my dress that I modeled after Lulu from Final Fantasy X.  It's been awhile since I got in it.  It's the closest thing to a ball dress I own.   :-*

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2011, 07:18:57 am »
^ Are you sure you'll wanna do that in the parking lot? ;D

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2011, 09:29:08 am »

We have a system of hanging a large tapestry off the back of my explorer's back hatch and it makes a convenient place for a quick change.   when you get down to the undies that is where you stop so you are in no less then you would at the local pool.  :D

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2011, 01:27:15 pm »
I'll attend this sounds fun

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2011, 07:11:59 am »

We have a system of hanging a large tapestry off the back of my explorer's back hatch and it makes a convenient place for a quick change.   when you get down to the undies that is where you stop so you are in no less then you would at the local pool.  :D

Um, okay... have fun with that!

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2011, 08:19:13 am »

Um, okay... have fun with that!

Yeah I know...I'm weird. 

Offline Zensuke

• Chibi
« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2011, 11:25:01 pm »
I may show in my kilt. well see.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2011, 07:08:28 am »
ok I'm in a dilemma.  The Slightly Anime dating game is probably on Sunday night.  hummmm.  I love them.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2011, 10:42:16 am »
^ The 18+ one is, yes, but there's another one on Saturday night.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2011, 12:17:11 pm »
^ The 18+ one is, yes, but there's another one on Saturday night.

Yeah Saturday night is the Night my group is going to the rave....   ???

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2011, 12:20:51 pm »
^ Ah, I see.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2011, 07:24:50 pm »
I just wish the schedule was out so I can plan my weekend.

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2011, 05:12:43 pm »
Frank Sinatra is my favorite artist, bro. 8'D If you need him I got it.
K-con 2012
I dunno if I'm going. ;n;'
Sollux Captor, God Tier John, God Tier Jake and Peter Pan

Lumanous on tumblr - http://lumanous.tumblr.com/

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2011, 05:13:28 pm »
And yeah seriously. D; We need the schedule..
K-con 2012
I dunno if I'm going. ;n;'
Sollux Captor, God Tier John, God Tier Jake and Peter Pan

Lumanous on tumblr - http://lumanous.tumblr.com/

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2011, 10:22:43 pm »
They're still working on it; it'll be up soon.

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2011, 04:40:31 pm »
Me gusta thiis.
totall wear jack to this .. with a mask ;o
kcon plans 2013 ' plans ;

Minato Arisato - P3 ( 50% )
Renzou Shima - AnE ( 0% )
Finny in wonderland - Kuroshitsuji ( 0% )

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2011, 04:05:07 pm »
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah do we have a time yet? I need to know soon. Me and my friend are planning things, and it would be nice to know when it is ^^
2014 line-up:

Robin- Young Justice
Wiccan - Young Avengers

Cons:
-Kumoricon
- BITEcon

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2011, 05:47:58 pm »
I know that after our little picnic is when I want to start dancing

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2011, 12:53:26 am »
Oh okay! ^^ I'll join your group then, my friend.
Wow, that sounded really stupid :| xD
2014 line-up:

Robin- Young Justice
Wiccan - Young Avengers

Cons:
-Kumoricon
- BITEcon

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2011, 01:20:21 pm »
I still plan on bringing my little CD player.  I will not be there but my group of underaged girls will.  I wanted to go to the 18+ anime dating game.  Music is still needed.  My player will play burned CDs.