Author Topic: Need ride for this weekend's Salem meeting  (Read 1900 times)

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
Need ride for this weekend's Salem meeting
« on: July 11, 2011, 11:38:50 pm »
I need a ride from Beaverton to the Salem meeting this weekend. Can anyone hook me up? I'll chip in for gas and can provide some tunes.

Offline vampirek_yaoi

• Catgirl
Re: Need ride for this weekend's Salem meeting
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 01:46:09 am »
I'm getting picked up at Beaverton for this meeting on Saturday, you should ask them if they can pick you up, i believe they said it on the General Meeting topic.

Offline Manganix78

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 08:16:13 pm »
I'm getting picked up at Beaverton for this meeting on Saturday, you should ask them if they can pick you up, i believe they said it on the General Meeting topic.

Where exactly in Beaverton are you getting picked up at? Cuz if its easy for me to get to, then I'll may go with you guys......

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 10:40:30 pm »
I asked and got nothing in return. Well, I got a comment, but not a comment about a ride. Consarn it.

Offline vampirek_yaoi

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 10:42:27 pm »
They said their car was full, I'm sorry for that. I am given a ride there, so I think the number on the car was 4 total with them included. Maybe someone else is passing by where you live, and give you a ride there.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 10:50:49 pm »
At this point I have to go to bed. The only way I could get a notification in time is if I give out my phone number, and I'm not about to do that.

Ugh. Well, the reason I wanted to go was to check on why it's taking so long to get the vendor hall info up, and I guess anyone can ask that. I know I'm not the only person getting put out by the length of time.