Author Topic: A positivity thread!  (Read 1989 times)

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
A positivity thread!
« on: June 28, 2011, 10:20:06 pm »
Today was a rough day, so I thought I'd make a feel-good thread in case anyone else was having one, too.

Forums, what are you guys proud of yourselves for? What have you done recently (or not recently!) that makes you feel better about yourself?

For example, I'm proud of myself for not giving into impulse buys today. There was a lot of temptation to. xD;;
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Re: A positivity thread!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 11:00:44 pm »
I'm proud of myself for being extremely content now, no matter what, and to be completely unphased by anything. 8)

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 12:29:02 am »
I am rather pround and happy about myself because i am one sexy mo-fo

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 12:57:35 am »
I'm proud of myself for fitting in some old clothes that I thought I would never fit in again haha

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 07:26:28 am »
I have been doing well with pregnancy, as in with my weight gain (since I am plus sized) on the scale I should be.  Which is a bit weird since I weigh about the same as I did before I was preggers, yet now my tummy is bigger.

Also I have been couponin *disclaimer I ALWAYS follow the store rules in a polite manner* and crazy as this deal seems, it was cheaper to buy 4 packs of damimals yogurt and a gallon of milk, then it was to just buy milk ($1) and preggers you drink a LOT of milk so <3  And 2 (3packs) tree top drink boxes for free.  Since juice and granola bars, that kinda stuff doesn't expire for years I think I am going to fill a grocery tote with stuff like that as I get them on sale to bring to con for cheap room snacks.  I did something like that last year

superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 01:13:22 pm »
I'm proud of myself for fitting in some old clothes that I thought I would never fit in again haha

Way to go! 8D!

I'm proud of myself for keeping calm with a HUGE line today at work when I'm still a total noob at it.
Kumoricon '12: Effie Trinket from "The Hunger Games"