Author Topic: Persona '11  (Read 5902 times)

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
Persona '11
« on: March 02, 2011, 09:12:10 pm »
Heeeey, there isn't a board up for '11 yet...I am disappoint.

I'm going to be cosplaying Yosuke from P4 at K-con. 8D I also want to cosplay Adachi but I don't know when that'll happen.

Converse Persona cosplayers!

------------------

Photoshoot on Day 1: SMT/Persona/Catherine (followed by dinner and King's Game) - 3:45 - Meet in Hilton lobby, will move to other locations
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 09:37:19 pm by sk_chan »
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
Re: Persona '11
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 09:08:18 am »
I am cosplaying yosuke for Sakura. I hope to cosplay crossdressing yosuke for kumo. I mite only do it for pre reg day.
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 06:36:24 pm »
8D Totes cosplaying Shadow Naoto for pre-reg, and possibly the first day.
XD Since Sak is done, I need to be up to date on photoshoots and what not for kumo! XD
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline KinkyFriedChicken

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 07:23:09 pm »
I'll toats be Teddie with you Bella at pre-reg!

So yeah, put me down for Teddie from Persona 4. His human version.
~Sakuracon 2016

Furiosa [Mad Max:Fury Road]
Fenris [Dragon Age 2]
Modern Day!Fenris [Dragon Age 2]

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 08:18:33 pm »
Going to be either normal Chie or Shadow Chie.
Not sure when I'll wear it yet.
It'd be awesome if we get a protagonist, enter him into cosplay chess, and have a Yosuke, Chie, and Naoto be his attack~

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 08:40:20 pm »
ksfhsdklasbdladgasbnadlvbadlfbvdefrb SAM WAS LIKE! THE ONLY TEDDIE AT SAK AND WILL BE AMAZING AT KUMO THIS I AM EXCITED FOR! >:D

Shay, you be genius, because that sounds so bomb diggity, that I'm in love.
WITH THAT IDEA!
8D Persona gets me so freaking pumped. <3

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 08:57:10 pm »
AND I MUST SAY BELLA. I was pretty ok, for a last minute wig style. SO EXCITE, BRO.
~Sakuracon 2016

Fenris [Dragon Age 2]

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 09:09:50 pm »
Kumo cosplay! <3
:o I need to go to a good will the next time I have money and see if it's possible to find a turquoise shirt like Naoto's XD

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 09:35:13 pm »
I'm sure you'll be able to find it! You can do eeeetttt~
~Sakuracon 2016

Fenris [Dragon Age 2]

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2011, 06:08:57 am »
Ello there~! : D I'll be cosplaying as Mitsuru this year.~ All I need is my evoker, hurr~
Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2011, 02:29:00 pm »
8D Mitsuru is one of the BA female characters ever, Thank you for being awesome.
:o should we possibly make a list of who is who? And do we want to have a photoshoot? Because We definitely better.

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2011, 08:25:22 pm »
Thought it'd be a good idea to post in here!
I'll for sure be bringing along culture festival!Kanji. Mainly because if I don't, I have this feeling I'd make Bella rather sad.
And if I can get it done in time, I'll be bringing along regular Kanji, as well~ :3
~Sakuracon '13~
Leon S. Kennedy [Resident Evil 6]
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2011, 09:22:06 pm »
DUUUUUUDE! THAT'S AMAZING!
I LOVE YOU!
Also, i saw you and sam walking today, I totes was drivin mah care when I saw you!

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2011, 09:27:22 pm »
I'm amazing, bro. Granted, so are you. :3
I LOVE YOU, TOO!
And yeah! We saw you, too!
~Sakuracon '13~
Leon S. Kennedy [Resident Evil 6]
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2011, 09:29:23 pm »
FOR REALZ?!AWESOME!
hur, I like this, never change!

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2011, 11:45:23 am »
WE NEED TO PLAN A PHOTOSHOOT :>

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2011, 10:50:24 am »
I agree.  I just don't want it to interfere with the Pokemon shoot or with Cosplay Chess stuff...otherwise I don't care when it's held.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Fachion-pari

• Chibi
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2011, 04:38:58 pm »
I might bring Yukiko to the shoot if there is one. My usual persona 3/4 group is doing Catherine cosplays this year, but we might be able to wear our Persona cosplays for a photoshoot! C:
Kumoricon 2012!
Midori - Devil Survivor
Lal Mirch- Khr (possibly)
Masako - Mawaru Penguindrum

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2011, 05:17:57 pm »
My usual persona 3/4 group is doing Catherine cosplays this year,

That's cool; hope to see you guys. I've already preordered the game so by the time KumoriCon comes around I'll know all about it. =]
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2011, 08:20:35 pm »
FINALLY POSTING IN THIS THREAAAD. 

Sup dudes.  I'm going to be Catherine at Kumoricon this year with, like, everyone else from the game. 

But for the last couple years we've tried to include other SMT cosplayers in our shoots (not that there have really been many, but, you know!) so if we are not intruding then some of us may want to join/attend the potential photoshoot. :)
Alsoooo, last couple years, me and the other Persons cosplayers have all played King's Game together!  We typically go out to get dinner together as a group after the photoshoot, then rejoin at the hotel and play King's Game.  I'll be hosting King's Game again with my friends (most of them are gonna be the other Catherine cosplayers, haha) so if any of you wanted to coordinate a shoot time + dinner and King's Game (it usually goes until like midnight or later, hahaha) then I think me and my group would be all for that. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:
Kumoricon '11: Catherine (Catherine), Nanami (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
Sakuracon '12: Ryfia (Arc Rise Fantasia), other things

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2011, 10:12:27 pm »
FINALLY POSTING IN THIS THREAAAD. 

Sup dudes.  I'm going to be Catherine at Kumoricon this year with, like, everyone else from the game. 

But for the last couple years we've tried to include other SMT cosplayers in our shoots (not that there have really been many, but, you know!) so if we are not intruding then some of us may want to join/attend the potential photoshoot. :)
Alsoooo, last couple years, me and the other Persons cosplayers have all played King's Game together!  We typically go out to get dinner together as a group after the photoshoot, then rejoin at the hotel and play King's Game.  I'll be hosting King's Game again with my friends (most of them are gonna be the other Catherine cosplayers, haha) so if any of you wanted to coordinate a shoot time + dinner and King's Game (it usually goes until like midnight or later, hahaha) then I think me and my group would be all for that. 

Awesome, that all sounds good. So the shoot should be early evening then, so it's not too dark hopefully (I hate photos taken in the dark because they need flash and I really dislike flash.) Something like 4pm, then dinner after that (depending, maybe around 5), and then Kings Game.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2011, 10:13:47 pm »

Also, when you say "everyone", do you mean all the people you help, too? Like the reporter, friends, policeman, etc.?
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Fachion-pari

• Chibi
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2011, 11:31:42 pm »

Also, when you say "everyone", do you mean all the people you help, too? Like the reporter, friends, policeman, etc.?
She means of the bar friends. (: We have the two C/Katherine's, A Vincent and the bar group Vincent drinks with.
Kumoricon 2012!
Midori - Devil Survivor

Offline Salehthesage

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2011, 12:15:09 am »
Yeah. I think we should definitely plan for earlier so we can actually have time for a photoshoot. Last year people weren't as into it and it seemed to be really short. Hopefully we can get some really good photos!

AND KING'S GAME WILL BE REALLY FUN YEAH.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 12:31:13 am by Salehthesage »
KUMORICON 2011 COSPLAYS

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2011, 02:33:57 pm »
How do we feel about restaurants?  We've usually gone to Japanese restaurants and there are a couple Asian ones in downtown Vancouver, a few blocks away from the hotel. 

http://www.thaiorchidvancouver.com/ which is about 4.5 blocks from the hotel (or 2.5 after the park, if that makes it any clearer). 
And http://tigersgardenrestaurant.com/index.html is just across the park, but that probably means it'll be really packed beforehand. 
Also "Oriental Fast Bowl," which doesn't have a website, and appears to be more of a little family operated hole in the wall type noodle place.  2 of its 3 reviews are very positive, one is neutral/good.  It's 3 and a half blocks from the park, on 9th and Main street. 
"A Little Pine Tree" http://www.alittlepinetree.com/ is on 8th and Franklin, one block from the park.   

So do we want to keep up the tradition and try to eat somewhere Asian or just go somewhere maybe a bit closer? (Not that any of these are extremely far, but you know.) I'm personally alright with anything.  If we pick one of the Asian ones my vote goes to Thai Orchid but again, I'm alright with whatever we all agree on.
Also I'm about to head over to Vancouver so if I get the chance I'll try to look and see what some of these look like. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2011, 09:13:34 pm »
I vote Asian restaurant of some kind, and since we're at a con wanting to spend money at the dealer's hall and all that, the cheapest one maybe. XD;;;
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2011, 12:59:13 am »
I went to Thai Orchid today and it was DELICIOUS.  Between two people, 2 drinks, 4 sushi rolls (3 of which were the more expensive special rolls), an appetizer and a dessert came out to $40 with sales tax.  I was full.  Of course, this was during happy hour which was half off rolls and drinks and things.  If we want to go here, we should try to take advantage of the happy hour.
PROBLEM IS, the website is a little confusing on whether they have happy hour on weekends.  If they do, it's 3-6pm. 
We also stopped by Oriental Fast Bowl.  We didn't get anything but it smelled deliciousss, and everything in the menu I grabbed is under $7, closer to $6 or cheaper.  Seems like it's mostly dishes with rice and a type of meat or curry or vegetables or teriyaki.  But they're only open until 4 on Saturdays, closed on Sundays. 

If it's okay with everyone else, could we do this meetup Saturday evening?  Me and my group have started planning around it being on Saturday.  We could meet up at 3:45, start the photos at 4, maybe shoot for an hour and then walk to wherever we're eating. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline iorichaos

• Cabbit
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2011, 11:20:08 am »
I plan and doing Vincent. I'm gonna be running around in boxers like a BOSS! I hope its warm. :)

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2011, 08:42:27 pm »
If it's okay with everyone else, could we do this meetup Saturday evening?  Me and my group have started planning around it being on Saturday.  We could meet up at 3:45, start the photos at 4, maybe shoot for an hour and then walk to wherever we're eating. 

That's fine by me. If there are no objections, I'll update the head post and post this to the official photoshoot thread.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2011, 03:00:56 pm »
To make this a little more organized, (assuming no one's against this) how about meetup in the Hilton lobby near the entrance at 3:45?  We can get Catherine and SMT inside, and then move outside for more SMT/Persona. (Not including Catherine because I have yet to see any scenes in that game take place outside, that being said I haven't beat it though)

If it's alright, I would list it on the photoshoot thread as
Day One:
SMT/Persona/Catherine (followed by dinner and King's Game) - 3:45 - Meet in Hilton lobby, will move to other locations

I've only spent a little time in the Red Lion, but the lobby might be appropriate for Catherine cosplays also?  Not so sure it would fit Persona though. 

But yes!  Let us know if anyone has any problems, and if not sk_chan will post this in the photoshoot thread. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Fachion-pari

• Chibi
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2011, 03:36:44 pm »
I'm perfectly ok with that schedule! If anyone else has input, though, they should put it out there. (:
Kumoricon 2012!
Midori - Devil Survivor

Offline Salehthesage

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2011, 06:10:18 pm »
I've only spent a little time in the Red Lion, but the lobby might be appropriate for Catherine cosplays also?  Not so sure it would fit Persona though. 
I feel like we might just end up walking around and sayin "THIS LOOKS GOOD" most of the time, if we don't find specific locations.

Anything works for me though. I don't know about things outside of Catherine/Persona, but I would think Catherine would be indoors and Persona could be any place that looks like a place from the game. Or something.
KUMORICON 2011 COSPLAYS

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2011, 05:52:12 pm »
Since at this point no one has objected to the time/day/location stuff, I'm just going to go ahead and post in the photoshoot thread. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2011, 09:36:04 pm »
Ok. I'll update the head post too.

Also...YOSUKE IS DOOOOOOOONE =3
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 09:37:41 pm by sk_chan »
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2011, 01:01:35 am »
^Excellent!  Yosuke is my least favorite character in Persona 4 BUT THAT'S OKAY, I'm always happy for more Persona cosplayers anyways!

Andddd...Any more input on restaurant choice?  I imagine I'll be the one making the reservation again, and since it'll be such a large group I'd like to know how many people will be there so I can do so early. (And...knowing the restaurant we'll be going to would make it, you know, slightly easier to make the reservation.)
Thai Orchid was the one I went to, and I personally would loooove to go again, especially during Happy Hour. (...which reminds me I forgot to call them to find out if Happy Hour is also on Saturdays!  Must do that soon.)
I also suggested earlier http://www.alittlepinetree.com/ and http://tigersgardenrestaurant.com/index.html (which I am expecting to be totally packed.)

I know my Persona/Catherine group will be 9 people.  Please state if you or any other non-posting friends think you may be going to dinner, so I can get an accurate-as-possible headcount.  Note that we like to keep King's Game players limited to people who are cosplaying SMT/Persona/Catherine, but a friend or two tagging along for dinner should be perfectly acceptable.  And payment for dinner should be handled by you or sorted out with your own friends beforehand, I don't think any of us can afford to just pay for strangers. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2011, 02:22:40 am »
^Ouch, man. xD Yosuke's my favorite P4 character (along with Adachi), but honestly, I like a lot of them. The one that really gets on my nerves is Yukiko...her English voice is irritating and some of the things she says irk me.

Anyway, I think I only have two people in my "group" (including me), unless we meet up with more P4 people along the way. I think my friend Cameron's gonna be cosplying Kanji for this (he also has Souji).
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline sinnickson

• Cabbit
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2011, 08:33:17 pm »
I'm going as fuuka and my friend is going as mitsuru!! :)

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2011, 07:55:00 pm »
Pics of my Yosuke cosplay are up on my Facebook (as well as Adachi pics from last month)! We had a group of Souji, Yosuke, Chie, and Yukiko (Chie and Yukiko aren't going to K-con). Feel free to add me on FB if they aren't visible or if you just want to be FB friends. XD

http://www.facebook.com/SKawesomechan
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2011, 01:59:01 pm »
I CALLED THAI ORCHID.  They have happy hour on Saturdays from 3 to 6.  Do we want to go there? 

Is there any other input on the restaurant at all?
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2011, 08:38:05 pm »
I CALLED THAI ORCHID.  They have happy hour on Saturdays from 3 to 6.  Do we want to go there? 

That sounds great to me.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2011, 02:16:38 pm »
Alright, no one mentioned any issues with Thai Orchid, so I went ahead and made the reservation for
SATURDAY THE THIRD at around 5 pm, though we may come a bit earlier, for 15 people.  It's under my first name. 
I also told them it could get as high as 20 people so she just went ahead and wrote down 15 people. 

Anyone else who might be joining us, feel free to mention it here and I'll give them another call closer to the date if the number changes a lot. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Fachion-pari

• Chibi
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2011, 09:28:01 pm »
So just to make sure this is all correct...the photoshoot starts at 3:45-4pm, and dinner at 5pm?
By the way, Sk_chan, were you Izaya last year? (: I feel like I recognize you! I was Anri last year, haha. (one of them, anyways.)
Also, I know our Catherine group has a couple people who want to do P4 on a later day, so I'll be bringing Yukiko for that.
Kumoricon 2012!
Midori - Devil Survivor

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2011, 11:01:11 pm »
Meet for photoshoot at 3:45 pm, photoshoot will start around then but no later than 4 probably.  We'll continue until we get bored which will prooobably be around 5 or slightly earlier, and then walk to the restaurant.  The restaurant's about 3 blocks from the northeast end of the park. 

After dinner, we'll likely head back to one of the hotels and play King's Game in a semi-secluded area of the Hilton or the Red Lion...
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2011, 02:03:00 am »
By the way, Sk_chan, were you Izaya last year? (: I feel like I recognize you! I was Anri last year, haha. (one of them, anyways.)

Yeah I was. =3 I was the one who brought the game board around with me.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...