Author Topic: Custom charms + closet cleaning (Image-Heavy!)  (Read 3300 times)

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
Custom charms + closet cleaning (Image-Heavy!)
« on: May 17, 2011, 11:24:33 pm »
-I'll most likely be adding more things to this post later on
- I'm taking Paypal ONLY. This might or might not change later.
-Shipping starts at $2
-I have a cat, so be aware if that's an issue.
-For less hassle, you can check out my Etsy

For all the details on my charms, click here! Feel free to comment there or here to order. c:

And now on to closet cleaning! Most of these are a size M or L. If you want exact measurements, let me know

$5 - Sasuke T-Shirt; The print is still in very good condition~ I'm pretty sure the white spots are dust...

$5 - Kakashi T-Shirt; The print isn't the kind that will crack, so it'll look good for a long time!

$5 - Naruto Team 7 Hoodie; soft and very comfortable, and the print's like the kakashi shirt. Kanji on the front says "Konoha"

$3 - Bleach T-Shirt; The paint's cracking a little, but since the print's so big it still looks fine. Good for hiding your otaku until you get to the meetup ;)

$5 - Bleach Hoodie; Very thick and warm, but the paint's cracking a lot.

$5 - InuYasha T-Shirt; The design was very faded when it was new, I guess for the aesthetic of it. But, it will last like this for a long time without cracking or fading further.

$10 - Gravitation Messenger Bag; A pretty cool bag, I just fell out of the fandom and don't want it anymore.

Free - Akicon Mesenger Bag; The strap ripped off, so if you can work some magic and attach it again, go for it. Free with the cost of shipping (under $5; I'll bring it to the Post Office to check if you're genuinely interested)

$5 - Ruffle-necked blouse; I love this thing but it's huge on me. Free shipping if you buy both the blouse and the vest

$10 - Black Vest; not a solid black. Also huge on me :c Free shipping if you buy both the blouse and the vest

$3 - Long-sleeve Striped Shirt; bought this for a Matt cosplay a looooong time ago.

$5 - Black Jacket; also pretty cool, but also big on me. (wryyyy)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 11:49:18 pm by Hazuza »

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
Re: Custom charms + closet cleaning (Image-Heavy!)
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 11:03:42 am »
Interested, but need to see about money...I'll tell you what I'd want when I know if I'll actually have the money or not.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 03:33:03 pm by nekovamp13 »
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline Little-San

• Cabbit
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 04:03:56 pm »
For the preprinted charms you have (on LJ) I'm interested in the Okami, Axel, and Mightyena one... I'm also curious, whats the one to the left of the Okami one? the white one?
LOL (lots of love)

~Little-San

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 06:40:32 pm »
For the preprinted charms you have (on LJ) I'm interested in the Okami, Axel, and Mightyena one... I'm also curious, whats the one to the left of the Okami one? the white one?
The white one is actually someone's OC, which is part owl, part white fluffy cat. It isn't from anything, but it's cute xD It's in that lot since I printed an extra (and there's sort of a long-ish story that I can't manage to put into type behind it)

Anyway, I could send those. It would be $5 total to d_swen(at)hotmail.com. c:

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 12:22:06 pm »
Okay, I'll probably be asking for some charms once I figure out what I want. But I'd like the shirt and vest please ^^
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Little-San

• Cabbit
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 02:17:56 pm »
The white one is actually someone's OC, which is part owl, part white fluffy cat. It isn't from anything, but it's cute xD It's in that lot since I printed an extra (and there's sort of a long-ish story that I can't manage to put into type behind it)

Aww ^3^ That's so cute! Could I buy that one too? So it would be $6 total?
LOL (lots of love)

~Little-San

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 04:41:40 pm »
Id really like to get a okami,Raikou phone charms. and do you do costume? ones kinda for some friends I have in ohio wanted to get matching phone charms but i didnt see anything that would work for us. I would love it if you could ...

Also I dont have a paypal D: and was wonderign since i live in hillsboro if we could meet at beverton Tc?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 04:59:42 pm by Titus_Love_Doll »

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 07:51:53 pm »

Aww ^3^ That's so cute! Could I buy that one too? So it would be $6 total?
Yup! Let me know once you've sent it c:

Id really like to get a okami,Raikou phone charms. and do you do costume? ones kinda for some friends I have in ohio wanted to get matching phone charms but i didnt see anything that would work for us. I would love it if you could ...

Also I dont have a paypal D: and was wonderign since i live in hillsboro if we could meet at beverton Tc?
Yes, I do customs for $5. The ones you requested have been sold, so reprints are $3 each and your total would be $6.
But, I'm only taking payment through paypal, no exceptions, so you would need to find someone to pay for you if you can't yourself. I might do meetups in the future, but if I did I'd still be charging bus fare ($1.50) instead of shipping.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 07:55:53 pm by Hazuza »

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 08:05:02 pm »
awww mmkays I haev to figure this out before i do @_@

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2011, 12:31:07 am »
What size is the striped shirt? Also, what color are the stripes?
Kumoricon '12: Effie Trinket from "The Hunger Games"

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2011, 10:58:52 am »
Yeah, I probably should know the size of the shirt and vest before wanting to get it.
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2011, 07:54:44 pm »
What size is the striped shirt? Also, what color are the stripes?
It's offwhite and black, size medium, 31in bust

Yeah, I probably should know the size of the shirt and vest before wanting to get it.
The vest is size 10, 34in waist and I think 36in bust but it's hard to measure that since there's no back.