Author Topic: Zoids Command Wolf tail anyone? For sale!  (Read 1614 times)

Offline LigerZeroLindsey

• Sailor Scout
    • Liger Zero Lindsey's Deviant Art
Zoids Command Wolf tail anyone? For sale!
« on: May 13, 2011, 10:37:39 am »
Hey guys, so I take Zoids cosplay parts commissions and this was a commission that fell through cause the commissioner said she could not pay for it (which I think she lied cause she bought stuff the next day...-_-)

Anyway, for sale here is a Command Wolf AC Cosplay Tail! Made entirely by your's truly! I have been tryin to get it a new home for such a long time I hope someone here takes it!

Find a photo of me wearing it (and commission info on main page) here!
http://ninjahobbit09.deviantart.com/gallery/29542674#/d3ahyrz

PRICE: $25.00 plus shipping (this is a hardcore discount I really need to sell it)

The tail is very sturdy, made from a foam board base. There is some cushion foam on the inside in the bottom for added support and weight, and because of this foam it wags nicely! The coloring is fun foam and the details were hand applied. This tail attaches via Belt Loop. It is a great tail that can be for everyday wearing or part of a cosplay!

This tail needs a new home PRONTO! it is taking up work space and I need some money. Any proceeds from this tail go towards helping me build my next cosplay, Liger Zero Schneider. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions, if anyone would like more pics let me know!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 10:38:43 am by LigerZeroLindsey »
2013 Costumes:
Liger Zero Panzer
Kuhori the Wolf
Tang the Fusky
Okami Amaterasu