Author Topic: Long gold wig for sale!~  (Read 2365 times)

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
Long gold wig for sale!~
« on: May 03, 2011, 05:03:25 pm »

Forgive the fact that these were taken in my bathroom. ;;coughcough.;;

ANYWAY. I've had this wig taking up space in my room, and I've never going to find a use for it, so I figured I'd see if anyone was interested in buying it!

As you can see it's gold (literally, very gold it shines) and goes to midback. It's pretty soft, and is actually wavy though you can probably tell that from the picture. If you want it to be straight though I'm sure you could get it to be with some effort!

I was thinking a reasonable price would be about 22-25 dollars; so I'd like it not to be moved much from that since it is in good condition and a long wig. Anyway, if anyone's at all interested please let me know!

If you are we can discuss payment methods via PM.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 05:05:03 pm by Romo »
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
Re: Long gold wig for sale!~
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 06:19:10 pm »
Oh lawdy that's beautiful. Any chance you know what type of fibers it's made of?
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 08:48:22 pm »
I wish I could tell you, I'm not really sure. It's synthetic though, I know that much.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 12:12:17 am by Romo »
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 09:12:53 pm »
Lol well I'm pretty sure all wigs are synthetic considering they're plastic.

I mean like is it heat resistant? Does it tangle?
If you're not sure, then if you give me a link to wear you bought it I can figure it out :3c
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 12:10:54 am »
Wow, I feel especially smart tonight.~ ;;headdesk.;;

Umm...let me think. I don't believe it's heat resistant, but I'm not 100% sure.
As for tangling, yes...yes it does. Skylar and I, mostly Skylar, sat down for two hours combing it out to make it look like that. So if it's left alone too long it'll get messy; but can be fixed.

The reason I'm so unsure about it is because this is actually one of the first wigs I bought (and I was around 13-14 or so at the time) so the details on it are a bit fuzzy in my head; since I knew little to nothing about cosplay at the time. I tried to go dig up where I found it but didn't have any luck with that either, sorry. x-x;
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 05:57:41 pm »
hm.. if the fibers are good , i think i could use that as a better Jack wig o uo ..
kcon plans 2013 ' plans ;

Minato Arisato - P3 ( 50% )
Renzou Shima - AnE ( 0% )
Finny in wonderland - Kuroshitsuji ( 0% )

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 10:06:46 pm »
remind me of ed elric i love your wig its very pretty I have a sythedic wig and i learn with very very very low heat you can curl it

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2011, 07:10:21 pm »
hm.. if the fibers are good , i think i could use that as a better Jack wig o uo ..

Depends on what you need I guess. xD I'm not sure what exactly you are looking for.

remind me of ed elric i love your wig its very pretty I have a sythedic wig and i learn with very very very low heat you can curl it

Haha funny you should say that...it used to be an Ed Elric wig. But thanks!~ Lots of hard work went into make it look nice, and yep. Just gotta be careful when you do that though.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 07:10:52 pm by Romo »
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2011, 07:52:04 pm »

Depends on what you need I guess. xD I'm not sure what exactly you are looking for.

Haha funny you should say that...it used to be an Ed Elric wig. But thanks!~ Lots of hard work went into make it look nice, and yep. Just gotta be careful when you do that though.

of course my mana wig >> has some melted parts but it gives it that  kinda natural hair look

oslapedo

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2011, 08:16:30 pm »
You can test to see if it's heat resitant by taking a small strand and putting it through a straightening iron on low heat, bby.