Author Topic: Unique, colored wigs! Trying to get rid of ASAP  (Read 1551 times)

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
Unique, colored wigs! Trying to get rid of ASAP
« on: March 28, 2011, 07:57:33 pm »
Hey guys I was dinking around with some new ways to dye wigs and some of them didn't come out the colors that I wanted! So I'm trying to sell these so I can get replacements for Sakuracon. These wigs are hand dyed so you won't be able to find colors like these anywhere else!!!

Both wigs are BRAND NEW and have not been worn except to try on for a few minutes to see how the color went against the skin.

Burgundy Wig $30/Or Best Offer
Wig Link

This wig was going to be for Kumatora, but I mixed up my Purple and Violet dyes and it came out Burgandy. It's still lovely wig, I just have nothing I can use it for. High temp fiber so you can use a blow dryer and curling iron on them, super thick and AMAZING for spiking. These are the easiest spiking wigs I have ever worked with.

This is going for $30 because with dye and shipping, I've probably put about $40-$45 in this wig including the base and it's brand new.

Green Blue Wig $20 ON HOLD TIL SATURDAY but in might not work out so let me know if you are interested.

This picture doesn't show off the color that well but I'll get a better one tomorrow in natural light. This is a light green wig with blue fibers mixed in. For some reason only the blue fibers took the dye well and the green fibers didn't take as much leaving a two toned wig. It looks really cool but I have absolutely nothing I can use it for. This wig is not high temperature. It leaves really cool colory effects!

$20 because it is brand new and I just want to get the money for the base wig back, I probably put $35 into this wig including the base.
MORE TO BE ADDED SOON
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 08:45:50 pm by ~boogiepop~ »
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
Re: Unique, colored wigs! Trying to get rid of ASAP
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 10:00:42 pm »
i would like the burgundy wig also i was wondering before if i can get a wig of mine cut and styled from you and your friend and how much it would be

if we can do 20 for that wig maybe 10 for the wig to be cut and style? i got to see how much i get baby sitting. if thats okay and we do a payment such as i can give you 10. if you cut my wig then following 20 when i get it back from you?

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 12:02:48 pm »
Sorry we never replied, my friend is the person in charge of cutting and she's been really busy lately. I'm going to see her today, so I'll ask her. Did you need one or two wigs cut?

Also would I be able to talk you up to $25 for the Burgandy wig? I'm on a strict cosplay budget that I've mapped out and with dye and shipping, I'm going to be out $25 dollars if I sell it to you for $20. I don't think I can sell it for $20.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 12:03:44 pm by ~boogiepop~ »
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 01:54:08 pm »
Oh it fine hehe I have to see how much i get payed though i might have to ask my mother for alittle money Can you see how much it will cost me to get the bangs of just the white wig trimed up my mother was to scard to do it for me. and I really like your friends way of cutting them. untill then I dont know if i can get that wig. but 25 can work for me.I kinda need the wig done before end of may- start of june

Also I can meet in the portland area as long if there is a max stop and i dont have to take a bus I really suck at buses and i get lost eassly.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 01:58:03 pm by Titus_Love_Doll »