Author Topic: Sailor Moon sale! Need this stuff gone~  (Read 5191 times)

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
Sailor Moon sale! Need this stuff gone~
« on: March 19, 2011, 01:22:07 pm »
Alright everyone. The time has come where I need to sell off some stuff to make space. Also, I really need some money. ;.; So! I have gone through my Sailor Moon stuff, and come up with quite a bit that just needs to go. XD  As far as pricing goes, I have no idea, so I'm taking offers. I know, I hate thinking up offers to, but please don't be shy. :3 As I said, I need the space. So~ with further ado, here's what I'm selling.

First, I'm selling a few copies of my Sailor Moon manga. They aren't all in the best condition. If there are any pages that have fallen out, they are all still in the books in the correct places.

Sailor Moon:
2- About 6 pages have fallen out.
4- About ten pages have fallen out.

Super S:
1 (copy 1)- Have to admit this one is in pretty bad condition. The spine has had some wear, as well as the edge of the cover. A lot of pages have fallen out.
1 (copy 2)- In much better condition than the other copy. Only one or two pages have fallen out, though the spine is in poor condition, so more pages will fall out in the future if not treated gently.
3- About fourteen pages have fallen out.

StarS:
3- About eight pages have fallen out.

Un-photographed:
Sailor Moon 4 (JAP)- in perfect condition. This isn't the new, reprint version. It's the original.
Sailor Moon StarS 3 (JAP)- in perfect condition. This isn't the new reprint version, it's the original.

Now! For the English tapes! Yes, these are VHS tapes that came out when Sailor Moon was still in America. These are all in English, and unless stated otherwise, in decent condition. If you have any questions about certain episodes, then just let me know.

Sailor Moon:

These are all from the first season, and they are the original DiC edited versions. Keep in mind, these tapes are OLD, but they all work fine, except I believe one of the middle row ones has a bit of static audio. However, that episode is also on one of the bottom tapes as well. I guess you can say these are the main highlight episodes of the first season.

Sailor Moon R:

I have two copies of the Doom Tree series, which is a good chunk of the second season, though not all of it. To my knowledge, both play fine. The one on the right includes the box they came in, and the one on the left does not. These are the DiC edited versions.
Set with box ON HOLD for Titus_Love_Doll

Sailor Moon S:

Here we have tapes from the third season, and this is actually MOST of that season. I think only a couple of tapes are missing. As you can see, I have two copies of the first tape; one of them has a slightly damaged case.

Sailor Moon Super S:

This is all I have from the SuperS season. The tape with Jupiter on the cover is slightly damaged, but still plays fine.

I have a few more things, but they're bootleg, so in order to follow kumoricon's rules, here's a link to my livejournal. :3 http://vampirefangs103.livejournal.com/ Down towards the bottom are the rest. Thanks for looking, guys! Let me know if you have any questions!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 08:10:34 pm by VampireFangs103 »

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
Re: Sailor Moon sale! Need this stuff gone~
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 03:08:05 pm »
Darn you dont have the movie the super S one with the dream world do you D: -is in hunt for it for a friend

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 08:15:07 am »
o________________________O how muh for le mangas?
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 04:58:26 pm »
Lol. What would you be willing to pay for them? Like I said, they're not in the best condition. But they are somewhat hard to find, especially the StarS one.

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 08:20:47 am »
honestly i hanvent an idea..... um..... darn no clue xD id hate to offer something to low that would offend you
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 07:55:00 pm »
the Doom Tree series with the box with it how much would you want for that.?

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 06:56:34 pm »
honestly i hanvent an idea..... um..... darn no clue xD id hate to offer something to low that would offend you

Aw. ;w; It wouldn't offend me. XD Honestly, I've had these for a long time, and it's time I pass them along. No use of them collecting dust. And if I think it's too low, I'll try to negotiate. :3 I won't bite hard. XD

Um~....what do you think is fair and/or would be willing to pay? ;w; I really have no idea how to price this stuff, and it's all taking up space. XD

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 07:06:58 pm »

Aw. ;w; It wouldn't offend me. XD Honestly, I've had these for a long time, and it's time I pass them along. No use of them collecting dust. And if I think it's too low, I'll try to negotiate. :3 I won't bite hard. XD

Um~....what do you think is fair and/or would be willing to pay? ;w; I really have no idea how to price this stuff, and it's all taking up space. XD

i can probly do $10-20 depending on my paycheck.
would you like to do a trade or cash. do you still have the stars? this is all for a friend birthday so ^^
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 07:10:00 pm by Titus_Love_Doll »

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 07:11:51 pm »
As far as trading goes, it would really depend on what you have to offer and if there'd be anything I'm interested in. Otherwise I'd take cash.

And also, do you mean the StarS manga or anime tapes? They're both available, but chelseahavoc was showing interest in the manga. :3

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 07:44:43 pm »
As far as trading goes, it would really depend on what you have to offer and if there'd be anything I'm interested in. Otherwise I'd take cash.

And also, do you mean the StarS manga or anime tapes? They're both available, but chelseahavoc was showing interest in the manga. :3

the tapes.
and this is what i got for sell/trade
http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=14866.0

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 07:46:33 pm »
Hm...I don't see anything I'm interested in at the moment. :/

But! Yes, the StarS tapes are still available, and nobody as expressed any interest in them.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011, 08:00:07 pm »
Hm...I don't see anything I'm interested in at the moment. :/

But! Yes, the StarS tapes are still available, and nobody as expressed any interest in them.

okay can you old them both for me :3 and we can agree to a price for them?

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2011, 08:09:25 pm »
Yeah! ^^ I'll hold them for you. Why don't you PM me and we can work something out?