Author Topic: Planet Chaser Starlight Excellent commissions  (Read 8299 times)

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
Planet Chaser Starlight Excellent commissions
« on: March 11, 2011, 03:53:20 pm »
Hi and thank you for looking at this thread.

My roommate and I were talking about our experiences with wigs and how we make up for the parts the other lacks in. So we've decided to combine our talents and start a little wig business.

Ikuy was in beauty school for a year and a half and has lots of experience cutting hair. Here is some of her work...
Kasuga
Sol Badgirl and Lady Ky
Kim Pine Before
Kim Pine After

I have experience dying and styling quite a few wigs. Here are some examples of my work...
Kumatora dye job
Ramona Flowers dye job
Shin dye job
Makoto styling job (Right picture)
Kumatora styling job

Together we are the perfect wig team! Are you too scared to cut your own wig? Don't know where to even start when it comes to dying? Can't get the spikes to stay up when you style? All of those problems and more? Let us do it for you!

When asking for a commission...
  • Please check our schedules posted below to make sure we have openings for when you want your wig.
  • Comment in this thread or pm us if you would like to utilize our services.
  • Post a reference picture (More then one picture of various angles are the best!) with the name of the character.
  • Let us know if you have a wig already or not! We can order a wig from stores we like for you but make sure we have the time to receive it, and do note that the wigs cost and shipping will be added to your quote.
  • Ikuy or I will reply and give you a quote!

Other...
  • We request 50% of the cost up front and the other half after we finish.
  • We can either ship your wig to you or we can meet you to deliver it in the Greater Portland area.

Ikuy's Schedule
Open for hacking up wigs

~boogiepop~'s Schedule
Available after Sakuracon
-Natsu from Fairy Tail~ Colin (Paid in full, in progress)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 04:23:27 pm by ~boogiepop~ »
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
Re: Planet Chaser Starlight Excellent commissions
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 07:09:49 pm »
can i ask how much for a simple trim? and for >< pigtails to be recurled and fixed?

Offline Ikuy

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 02:41:00 pm »
can i ask how much for a simple trim? and for >< pigtails to be recurled and fixed?

If you'd like to post (or PM) a reference picture and a picture of your wig as it is now, that'd be very helpful in determining a price.

Thanks! :]

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 05:40:30 pm »
opps hehe well okay theres 2 wigs the one i have i do not have a photo of yet but the one is simmliuar to the one i posted its a dark color and very long the white wig is my own wig that needs to be trimped for the bangs and maybe styaled
left is the wigs i have and the right is how i want them to kinda look.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 11:01:14 pm »
opps hehe well okay theres 2 wigs the one i have i do not have a photo of yet but the one is simmliuar to the one i posted its a dark color and very long the white wig is my own wig that needs to be trimped for the bangs and maybe styaled
left is the wigs i have and the right is how i want them to kinda look.

I want my white one to look simular to peter white becuse yay my cosplay and we have redone an oc of mien who has the minular hair cut. the other wig is for. my lolita/ and oother cosplay the pigtails are braded at the moment so it wont get any tangled. ^^;;