Author Topic: kingdom hearts 101 panel NEW UPDATE 8/23 panel itinerary  (Read 7508 times)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
kingdom hearts 101 panel NEW UPDATE 8/23 panel itinerary
« on: March 10, 2011, 01:21:41 am »
8/27 UPDATEfor those of you who are the hosts/hostesses, or are just curious as to what will be going down at the panel, I made a short video to give you an update ^_^ (please excuse the excess repeat of the words "um" and "you know" XD i'm tired lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATGPtx2pGHk

please give us feedback on which games you would like to see the hosts perform :D

WE WILL have a POP quiz for those of you who want to win awesome prizes! there will be a 1st place winner who will get a free drawing commission from our Riku (nekovamp13) and a bag of treats! and if there are enough people who get close or tie, we will have a 2nd and 3rd runner up with a small bag of treats, and a small drawing or keychain.

8/15UPDATE! time got mixed up
sooo we got the panel, and *drumroll* we got day 1 @ 2pm-4:30pm Panel room 2 (oak) at the Hilton!

for those of you who are involved with the KH 101 panel here is the info on our next meetups till the panel

8/16UPDATE meetups and hosts

next meeting for KH panelists!
i will be summarizing everything i said at the last meetup AND we will start our drafts for our video! bring your costumes just in case we decide to film, since it doesn't take too long!

here is the address:
Beaverton Main Library
12375 S.W. Fifth
Beaverton, OR 97005
time: noon
day: every monday in august till the con
we will meet in front of the doors, on the benches in front of the giant tree.

we will also have another meetup on day 0 (will be decided on the last meetup) and we will meet 30 min prior to the panel (1:30pm day 1).

AND we have a 2 new Hostesses for the panel ^_^ please welcome Besieged.Infection, our new xion, and Chromophobic, our new Axel! :)
see you there!  

so the kingdom hearts 411 type panel for kumoricon this year is set to go! (instead of the "wacky have fun" type panel i kind of want a more "serious" panel to inform gamers on what is going on with the current kh world). i have been planning this for a while, and let's hope for this to be a success!

~i will be starting out with a short video intro, just introducing myself and my crew, and then we will get into the quick summary of the timeline of KH (no more than 20min), starting off with KH1, RoM, 358/2, KH2, re:coded, and birth by sleep.

~After we do the summaries of those games, we will enter a "what do you think?" part of the panel (about 10min), where the audience can engage in a mind expanding talk and speak out their opinions of the game/s, and what might happen later on in the sequel. "Will there be another keyblade war?" "we know for a fact that xehanort will come back, tetsuya nomura says that he will be bringing something else with him. who do you think it will be?" "after kh3, storyline wise, where do you think kh will be heading?" "do you think kh should keep going? if so what direction, plots, new characters, ideas, should squeenix bring in/do?" you get the picture, right?

~after the discussion part of the panel, we will turn to the amvs, and artwork of kh and have some of the games running in the back of the room so that people can try them out and see if they would like to continue, rejoin the fan-base, or join in on the fun. we will also have a few of our "bloopers" from our videos. we will also take pictures of all of YOU! cuz we want some memories of our possible last panel! (we'll also have a small minutes of picture time for the hosts too! :3)

any input on these ideas and expanding the panel's worth, is greatly appreciated :)

~HOSTS~
~Aqua: luvan1me
~Terra: soraandfriend
~Sora: papersora
~Riku: nekovamp13
~Namine: teddy_bearxx
~Roxas or Larxene: paperroxas
~Luxord: hawk222
~*Xion: Besieged.Infection
~*Axel: Chromophobic
~set up/tear down crew: ryan and jeff

*= new

thanks,
doe!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 10:55:01 pm by luvan1me »

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
Re: kingdom hearts 101 panel
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 10:19:31 am »
That'd be nice. I personally haven't been able to play Days or Birth by Sleep, though I understand the general concept of the plot... A place I can ask questions at and not be stared at for "WHY DONT YOU KNOW THIS" where I have to answer "couldn't buy it cause I fork my money to cosplay, gas and food and college, and no time to read the script if it's up..." -_-

So yes! Nice idea! I'd totally attend if you get it going during a time I can go to it.
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 06:03:00 pm »
sweet :) that sounds good. cuz i wasn't sure if there were people that really were so out of touch, that they would want a panel to get the "heads up" on the games, and see what is going to happen in the future, and i know that some of you guys would love to test out the games and such to get the feel of it, and see if you would be interested in buying them or even just borrowing it from friends ^^

so i'm writing down a few things to talk aobut and i'm also going to read some articles off of game informer about the games so that people can see some other people's input and ratings about the games :)

thanks for your feedback :) and hopefully i can get it on a saturday? the 2nd day is usually the best day to do the panels on cuz everyone is settled and ready to go to panels, what do you think?

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 06:07:00 pm »
Name: Jesse/Teddy
Number: 503- 583- 0502, just ask for  me if a little girl awnsers, I share with my sister now.
Email: jesseally_xoxo@yahoo.com
IM: I'm making a Skape- I'll PM it to you.
Position: Co-Host, Namine.

I really think day 2 is the best time as well- even if I have a different one going on, this will be my one priority for ya :)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 06:12:53 pm »
thanks teddy, but i DID say PM it to me! cuz anyone can get your information! (i'm doing this for your safety lol)
i will put you down on my list once you send it to me via private message thanks :)

and i'll probably have you as co-host for the game informer part (kinda like the "weekend update" lol).
tell me which game you would like to inform the crowd about. (if you want you can help me with the summary of the whole series)
(this is the whole series summary we will be doing)
1)kh1
2)kh2
3)CoM and 358/2days
4)BBS, Re:Coded and Future games
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 06:14:17 pm by luvan1me »

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 06:15:01 pm »
Hmm- Id like to do the summery with you, conisdering my mom packed KH 1 and 2 away before I could finsih them.
*I still have the files on my memory card though :D*

and I kinda gave up on 358/2, school is killing me on BBS.
Plus- I didnt save and my PSP died.
I like- cried for hours D:

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 06:19:15 pm »
well i DO have a summary that we could use, AND i'm replaying kh1 and kh2 again (for like the BAZZILION time  ;D)

so yea summary with me will be good. i DO need you to be CO-host though, meaning i will be the main host, but when the time calls for it, and i need you to take charge, you take that charge missy, like a WOMAN! lol

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 06:23:36 pm »
YES MAAM! *silutes*

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 10:07:26 pm »
I'm the kind of person where I can crank a game done in a weekend. I can finish KH1 and 2 in about two days. Depends on how much I want to sleep. I only have a few snags on bosses xD; Few. *coughdemyx2cough*

Exclude CoM. I hate that game. I try to play it when I'm interested in it, and when I'm bored. I still suck at it's gameplay. But I hear it's also easier on the PS2 than on the GBA... *shrugs*

And personally I'd vote for Friday or Sunday XD Or any time that doesn't interfere with the cosplay contest cause that's my main thing I witness at every cons.
Kumori'15

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 11:38:53 pm »
I will totally be my Heartless and you should do "The basic anatamy of a Heartless"
Just to get some fun and jokes in there, since all info and no fun doesn't work well at cons!
I could even make/get foam balls to throw when I die XD
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2011, 12:45:41 am »
i'm saving that at the end.

i'm trying to make it into a news type things XD so people won't get bored XD

so we might have the "live update" thing and have it filmed prior to going to the con, and have it look like "live feed" XD

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2011, 11:46:28 am »
lol
That's great!
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2011, 07:38:00 pm »
yea i was talking it with soraandfriend and he said that it would be great to do that XD he would be the one who is broadcasting as the live host (so he'll be out in "the field" reporter) and i kinda wanted you and him to do it if you want :)

@veraca: yea i usually do that, but i do a whole week kinda thing, or else i get bored >.<
and i play CoM not Re so yea... gameboy was... yea. i couldn't beat riku the 2nd time T_T got stuck at that part T^T
so i might have a "how to beat this game" sort of thing where i can say "here's a guide on what games and where to go for the BEST cheats/guides/etc" so that might help some "noobies" or veterans to come back from the war of what is kh XD

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2011, 11:45:30 pm »
That's what I was thinking XD That you can get Riku in there and I wouldn't have to bring him ^^
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2011, 12:02:47 am »
OMGOMG! I JUST GOT THE MOST BRILLIANT IDEA EVER FOR THE LIVE FEED!

it's riku and sora in kh2 outfits, at their keyblade exams!!!! :DDDDDD do you know where i'm getting with this?!?! lol you gotta have SOME idea of what is going in my mind right now! riku stating the report, while silly sora is running in the back getting chased down by heartless and some other random creature we can come up with XDDDD

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2011, 12:17:54 am »
XDDDDDD
I love it!
Could even have Orgy members chase him XD
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2011, 12:22:54 am »
well you gotta understand that it's current news so meaning they are ALL gone. so we would have their somebodies there instead. maybe braig (xigbar) and lea and isa maybe?

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2011, 12:54:28 am »
Ah...Right b/c somehow they're back >> Still don't get that...
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2011, 01:16:41 am »
kill someone's heartless and nobody in the right order, brings them back

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2011, 10:44:25 am »
Lea!!!!!!! ♥

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2011, 11:43:39 am »
And yet, you just have Sora get healed by a Princess of Heart and he comes back from his Heartless stage ... as an incomplete somebody oO; Hmm... Really, they should expand more on the Princesses of Heart. That was an interesting plot thing.
Kumori'15

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2011, 12:15:01 pm »
I agree

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2011, 06:40:15 pm »
AND THIS IS WHY i'm making this PANEL! so that i can express some of the ideas that MIGHT happen AFTER kh3 or IN kh3 :P

cuz one thing IS for sure. KH3 IS THE LAST of the Xehanort SAGA! XD

after that (YES! AFTER THAT PEOPLE he is MAKING more! DX) tetsuya nomura said that he is going to continue with the series, and i have a feeling that he is getting forced to go back with the Disney Princess' plot idea, cuz i started seeing maleficent and pete in re:coded and i'm preetee sure that he has something for us with these 2.

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2011, 07:29:58 pm »
didnt recoded come out before KH2 though- just on Japan phones o.o

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2011, 08:40:47 pm »
recoded didn't come out until this year ._.
and coded came out after kh2 (cell)

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2011, 08:45:03 pm »
hmmm
okay

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2011, 12:36:23 am »
Well wait, as far as I know, Coded is oooooold. It was a cellphone game or something that had come out a short time after CoM, or even before it. Isn't Re:Coded the exact same as Re:CoM? They're the same games, just changed for a different system. It's like being able to play FF Origins on the GBA and the PS1 ( and something else now too I think... )
Kumori'15

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2011, 03:50:14 am »

that's how they came out. and RE:coded JUST came out and RE: CoM came out after gameboy chain of memories came out
also coded wasn't released until November 18, 2008, three years after kh2 came out in japan (December 22, 2005)
CoM came out in japan in November 11, 2004

this is the CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER of how the games in game timeline go
Birth by Sleep
Kingdom Hearts
Chain of Memories
358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts II
coded
Dream Drop Distance (3D)
Kingdom Hearts III
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 03:53:00 am by luvan1me »

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2011, 12:07:10 am »
I haven't played Days yet, but can't it and CoM be messed around in the plot line? Cause Days is Roxas's start in the Org and all the members are still alive, but by the end of CoM some are dead.
Kumori'15

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2011, 05:37:24 pm »
yes some died in CoM but Days was during the time he was BORN (end of KH1) and ALL the way through the beginning of CoM and the beginning of KH2 is where it connects, which they show. that's why you don't see some of the characters in CoM and of course as well as in Days.

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2011, 10:21:45 pm »
Can you still apply for being a host/cohost?

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2011, 06:53:30 pm »
sorry but the position of cohost and host has been taken already. you can apply for a different position, such as help us film during august next month for one of the "tutorial" videos. please PM me if interested.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2011, 10:13:50 pm »
we got the panel just so you guys know -w- i got the rough draft of the schedule and it doesn't look good :/

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2011, 10:35:51 pm »
When was the panel scheduled?
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2011, 11:18:33 pm »
it was scheduled on day 2 at 11:30pm-1am... yeah that's not going to happen cuz some people can't stay up that late :/ cuz i know Steven can't. so i'm asking for an earlier evening time... since my schedule is looking to be very...tight atm.

here it is just in case you guys are curious AND i need you to make me a quick schedule of yours too btw. (photoshoots wise) and what panels you are going to so that i can tell them that they can't collide.

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2011, 11:30:41 pm »
Photoshoots are all in morning/afternoon. My lastest one on Day 2 is at 3 and I'd really rather be in Gaara for most of the day...

And I'm doing the Kuro panels.
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2011, 11:36:31 pm »
well then if that is the case. there is NO way we can do the panel then... i told them if it was possible to put it on day 1 between the times of 2:30pm-6pm or day 2 starting at 9pm so that way it ends before midnight and we have time to do what we want. and i'm PACKED all day 1 and day 2 so i have like little itty bitty snug room ._. i'm scared...

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2011, 08:07:57 pm »
And it looks like we might lose some of our people...

Maybe we should just make it shorter. Quickly do a summery and just have some fun....?
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2011, 11:12:44 pm »
we are doing a short summary like 2-3 min. per game, since we only have like 1.5 hours. it's like 20 min for intro and summaries, 15min to answer questions about the games. then the rest of the time is to try out the games, and watch some AMV's (kh related) and a video about the future games that are coming out, and pretty much a free for all sort of thing. we'll talk more about this next monday (not tomorrow) we have a meetup then. i'll post more info here in just a sec on the front page. 

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
Re: kingdom hearts 101 panel UPDATE first post!
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2011, 10:24:11 am »
I sent a pm to Kristi and Nick about the summeries on Kingdom Hearts 1 and 358 over 2 days, but nothing yet...

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
Re: kingdom hearts 101 panel UPDATE first post!
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2011, 11:08:30 am »
You already know that my schedule is ALWAYS fluid at con. I rarely have panels I want to go to, but I want to go to this one. So no worries on me. LOL.
2015 Cosplay Lineup
Female Martial Arts Turk - Nova Kurosaki - FFVII: Before Crisis/Crisis Core
Kaname Kururugi - Inuyasha: Juso no Kamen(Hakama and Normal)
Chika Kururugi - Naruto OC (Formal, and Normal)