Author Topic: Ze Wedding! Iz OVAHHH!!!  (Read 29898 times)

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
Re: Ze Wedding! Iz OVAHHH!!!
« Reply #200 on: April 06, 2011, 12:31:00 pm »
Yeah. I have CPR & First Aid but the funny thing is they focus on adults for the most part. I would be more worried about children choking than grown ups. :/

It wouldn't be too hard to set up as long as the rules are known. And we would need it in a room by a bathroom so we can reduce the risks of accidents. >.>; All mothers would get some sort of contact with whoever is looking after their child and the babysitter has to stay within the specified boundaries set by the panel/mother (Children cannot be taken outside of the building unless mothers give permission and only to certain areas. No rides on the Max. You can't pass off/trade the children). Some of the babysitters will be for staying in that room/the next room to look after a bigger group. Wanderer babysitters will have a max of two so it's easier to look after them (Children must be able to walk for wandering). Wanderers would have to have a cellphone on them that works (This would mean no underground unless you KNOW you get service down there).

The room for the children would be kinda like a daycare set up. We'd ask people to bring some toys for the kids to play with. Parents can bring their own (Make sure you take them back home with you!) and if people want to donate the toys would be brought back every year to be used. Sanitation wipes are a must. Kids get pretty messy.

It could be fun if we get enough volunteers.
Mothers can pick their own babysitter since I know mothers are very protective of their children.

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #201 on: April 06, 2011, 12:41:13 pm »
I was kiddin, it can't be a con  Event, it would be wrong to have an e event for presents, tho baby showers are fun, maybe a pannel/event with Anime themed baby shower games? Like draw the best baby gift for tamaki and haruhis baby.

It wouldn't have to be an official event.  You could just send out the invites to key friends on the forums and on staff and it can be in your hotel room, or something.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #202 on: April 06, 2011, 05:03:58 pm »
I was kiddin, it can't be a con  Event, it would be wrong to have an e event for presents, tho baby showers are fun, maybe a pannel/event with Anime themed baby shower games? Like draw the best baby gift for tamaki and haruhis baby.

It wouldn't have to be an official event.  You could just send out the invites to key friends on the forums and on staff and it can be in your hotel room, or something.

That'd be much better.

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #203 on: April 08, 2011, 11:21:39 pm »
I don't think this would be a problem, but you'd have to be damn sure who's picking up the kid. Maybe take pictures of the kid with their parents and confirm once they come back to pick them up. Keep like a safe word that only the babysitter and the parents would know. THis is also good if the parents allow someone else to pick up their child.

"What's the password for Johnjohn?"

"Banana".

"Proceed".

Or a "Lost Password" question line. Fill out forms. Protect the kids and the babysitters for sure.

My informal CPR training through my highschool showed how to take care of children. Had my baby been choking, the whack I gave it would have dislodged the block and a lung. I really smacked that poor thing ^^; Thank god it was fake.
Kumoricon '12: Effie Trinket from "The Hunger Games"