Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII 2011 - AVALANCHE Cosplay Group  (Read 1786 times)

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Final Fantasy VII 2011 - AVALANCHE Cosplay Group
« on: February 21, 2011, 08:37:20 am »
Eventually I want to get a group together to collectively cosplay as AVALANCHE from Final Fantasy VII - the eco-terrorist group we all know and love. Whether it be this year or the next, I want to see it happen. If we can get a group together to commit and make it happen for 2011, awesome. If not, I'll keep trying until it does. ^_^

I would do Barret, and Kahlan would do Jessie, so we just need a Biggs, Wedge, Cloud, and Tifa. If we can get everyone together, I know this would be the greatest group cosplay evaaaaar.

So, who's in? I'd love to get this full group for Kumoricon 2011, but if I can't get everyone, I'll just keep trying next year. It's gotta be all or nothing with AVALANCHE. Come on! Let's keep Shinra out of our Kumoricon 2011!

Members of AVALANCHE:
- Barret Wallace (EveofAbyss)
- Tifa Lockheart (Mitsukai Mizu Amaya)
- Cloud Strife
- Jessie (Kahlan4)
- Biggs
- Wedge

*It may not need mentioned, but this is the time-frame from the game, not the movie or any spin-offs. So, for Barret, Cloud, and Tifa, these will be the game costumes, not the movie.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 08:55:35 am by EveofAbyss »

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Mitsukai Mizu Amaya

• Bunnygirl
Re: Final Fantasy VII 2011 - AVALANCHE Cosplay Group
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 12:48:06 am »
... you tempt me, Mr. Eve sir. You tempt me much to be Tifa.
KumoriCon 2012