Author Topic: Tiger&Bunny Cosplay 2011  (Read 3068 times)

Offline kittykat1blabla

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« on: August 03, 2011, 10:22:02 pm »
Hello everyone! Kittykat1blabla here posting a thread on Tiger&Bunny. So yes, I know its fairly new but I was wondering if anyone else was cosplaying it for this con? I for one will be cosplaying the lovable Kotetsu but sadly, no bunny in sight for me~ This will be my first third Kumoricon and would love to see some other T&B cosplayers! Maybe I could set up a meetup or something~ Maybe even a photoshoot if we had enough people. I was thinking day 2?

Soooo, any others?
KumoriCon 2015:

>Kuwabara [YuYuHakusho]
>Barnaby Brooks Jr. [Tiger&Bunny]
>Fuu [Samurai Champloo]
>Griffith [Berserk]

Offline Fachion-pari

• Chibi
Re: Tiger&Bunny Cosplay 2011
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 11:35:14 pm »
I absolutely love Tiger and Bunny and didn't know if anyone was going to be cosplaying it until now! ;A; (I didn't know if anyone on the fourms liked it, either!)
I would love to throw together a genderbend Kotetsu or Bunny for this con, especially since I was going to attempt a Kotetsu gender bend if I found a good design I liked. I hope some other people are cosplaying tiger and bunny. (:
(And Kotetsu is my favorite character, I'm so glad someone is cosplaying him!)
Kumoricon 2012!
Midori - Devil Survivor
Lal Mirch- Khr (possibly)
Masako - Mawaru Penguindrum

Offline kittykat1blabla

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 12:14:58 am »
I saw a few Tiger&Bunny cosplays at AnimeExpo and I was jealous, so yes! I'm being Kotetsu. He is my favorite character as well. I would love to see other cosplayers, so you should get one together! I saw there was no fourm up and I was surprised! So I thought I'd put one up to see if anyone would be interested.
KumoriCon 2015:

>Kuwabara [YuYuHakusho]
>Fuu [Samurai Champloo]
>Griffith [Berserk]

Offline Spontaneous

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 10:57:05 am »
It would be awesome if you found a Bunny @___@ I would have to come and hunt find you guys and take a pic.

Or any of the other heroes would be equally cool too!
Day 1: Natalia Lanvaldear
Day 2: Mikasa Ackerman
Day 3: Maya Fey

tumblr
deviantart

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Raiphin Cosplay Facebook Page
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 01:06:52 pm »
I've seen a couple (mostly Japanese) attempts at the full on body suit which was impressively terrifying! But Kotetsu's normal outfit is kind of adorable, I'll have to get pics if I see you! ^ - ^
~Raiphin~
facebook.com/RaiphinCosplay

Upcoming Cons: GGC, Akicon, Sakuracon
Costumes: Hajime (Gatchaman CROWDS), Rise (Persona4), Meilin (CardCaptor Sakura), Mahou Shoujo Madoka (PMMM)

Offline YouLikeRice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 12:53:27 am »
Oh man. I love Tiger & Bunny. It's been a long time, since I commented in the Kumoricon cosplay forums, but this is worth my return. I don't know if I'm going to Kumoricon this year, but if I do I would have to take some photos of everyone in Tiger & Bunny attire.

PLUS I AM VERY SURPRISED TO EVEN SEE A TIGER AND BUNNY FORUM THREAD IN THE COSPLAY SECTION.

And I also see Fachion-pari on here too. Hiiiii. I was the Yosuke from like uhhh.... two whole years ago. I bet you don't remember me. D:

Offline kittykat1blabla

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 02:43:21 am »
Thanks so much for the support you guys. I'm going Kotetsu shopping tomorrow and will do my best. I'm happy to see so many other fans.
KumoriCon 2015:

>Kuwabara [YuYuHakusho]
>Fuu [Samurai Champloo]
>Griffith [Berserk]

Offline zillazilla

• Oni
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 07:27:53 pm »
We have a Tiger & Bunny group! We have Kotetsu, Barnaby, Ivan, Kaede and Kriem for sure, and maybe Antonio.

Offline Fachion-pari

• Chibi
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 11:25:14 pm »
Oh man. I love Tiger & Bunny. It's been a long time, since I commented in the Kumoricon cosplay forums, but this is worth my return. I don't know if I'm going to Kumoricon this year, but if I do I would have to take some photos of everyone in Tiger & Bunny attire.

PLUS I AM VERY SURPRISED TO EVEN SEE A TIGER AND BUNNY FORUM THREAD IN THE COSPLAY SECTION.

And I also see Fachion-pari on here too. Hiiiii. I was the Yosuke from like uhhh.... two whole years ago. I bet you don't remember me. D:
I was surprised, too! That's why I posted so quickly, haha.
Quick question for any Kotetsu cosplayer, have you gotten a hat yet? If so where? I'm assuming I can find the vest/shirt at goodwill or somewhere reasonable, but the hat seems to be my only concern if I do indeed throw together a genderbend Kotetsu...
(And YouLikeRice, Of course I remember you! (: We mention how we miss seeing you from time to time!)
Kumoricon 2012!
Midori - Devil Survivor

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2011, 03:00:23 pm »
You could probably get away with buying the hat in black & hot-gluing really opaque fabric for the sides and having the raw edges folded under the hat so you couldn't see 'em. Or sewing, depending on what you're resources are.

Mind you, I now want to see Kotetsu's hat re-interpreted as one of those tiny top hats.
But that's probably just me.
~Raiphin~

Costumes: Hajime (Gatchaman CROWDS), Rise (Persona4), Meilin (CardCaptor Sakura), Mahou Shoujo Madoka (PMMM)

Offline YouLikeRice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2011, 07:34:59 pm »
@kittykat: "This will be my first third Kumoricon and would love to see some other T&B cosplayers! Maybe I could set up a meetup or something~ Maybe even a photoshoot if we had enough people. I was thinking day 2?" What do you mean by "first third?"

@fachion: Aw. You guys mention me from time to time. I feel so missed. I will try to see if I can make it to this Kumoricon and possibly day two for the photoshoot. :D

Offline Fachion-pari

• Chibi
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2011, 03:11:42 am »
I bought some fem-Kotetsu stuff today! The vest and green shirt are being shipped, and will arrive in a few days. I'm just contemplating whether to wear a skirt or shorts instead of pants, haha. Not to mention I'm considering buying a shorter brown wig than the one I have now...It'll come together soon, so I'll update when I get everything put together.

@Raiphin: Thanks for the tip! (And if you have a tiny top hat in mind I'd be sure to check it out. (: )
@YouLikeRice: You are missed! And that'd be cool to see you again, even if for a brief photoshoot.

Kumoricon 2012!
Midori - Devil Survivor

Offline sushisoap

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2011, 12:01:41 am »
Owah~ see YouLikeRice I told you I'd stalk this board now that you told me about it..
I'm going to be making Lunatic's mask and might do a Yuri cosplay with his suit/hair, then the mask over the face... and one of his weird ties. XD but so many ifs on it because I have a loooot of cosplays... ;_;

The only cosplay I actually order (Raven from PH) looks like it won't be coming... .__. so along with Kazuma I think Lunatic would make an awesome addition.
2012 cosplays:

0% done // 5% done // 0% done

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2011, 11:23:32 am »
@FashionPari no prob! I enjoy thinking of stuff like that.

Also, rolled cuff shorts on femKotatsu would be adorable gentleman/tomboy style~!
~Raiphin~

Offline YouLikeRice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2011, 11:58:47 am »
Seems like no one has posted in here for a while. So here I am coming to revive it.

I'm going as Origami Cyclone to Kumoricon (his casual version, not the crazy armor one), so I hope I can meet all of you guys there. :DDDD

Offline shanime_panda

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2011, 12:58:51 pm »
I swear I thought I posted in here last night, but I'm going as Kaede now! I cant wait to see any other Tiger and Bunny cosplayers! I'll be wearing her for all of day 2

Offline YouLikeRice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2011, 11:11:50 pm »
I swear I thought I posted in here last night, but I'm going as Kaede now! I cant wait to see any other Tiger and Bunny cosplayers! I'll be wearing her for all of day 2

-gasp- Yay. I hope you find a Kotetsu. Unless you want to hang out with Origami. LOL.

Offline YouLikeRice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 12:08:37 am »
So just curious who is still going as T&B character for Kumoricon? :D

I will definitely be there with Origami Cyclone on most likely... both days. LOL. I might do Star Driver's Takuto for one day, but that depends on if the weather turns out to be incredibly hot.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 12:19:27 am by YouLikeRice »