Author Topic: Harlekin's goodies -anime, manga, home made stuff  (Read 3982 times)

Offline Harlekins

• Cabbit
Harlekin's goodies -anime, manga, home made stuff
« on: January 10, 2011, 11:29:12 pm »
Hi all! First, I'll start off by saying I will be at K-con this year (with Kori123 and group) but I live in Alaska. (I was the maker of the Mokona hat she and the white Mokona were wearing last year <3 I hear people liked them? <: )
I do the artist alley thing up here quite regularly, and I have some stuff that I wouldn't mind seeing go to a good home, especially since I am out of a job at the moment.
As I live away from the con, I can't meet up in person (though I would love to meet you guys, you all seem like a super nice bunch ;_; ) so money can only be done via paypal or other money transfers. Costs listed do not include shipping

Orders with more than one thing are very much loved. Let me tell you guys, flat rate envelopes are magical things. Flat rate envelopes are around 3 or 4 bucks up here (I'll get confirmation on that), so that'll be added onto the price afterward. It's really weird when you're paying more for shipping than the thing....
Or you can wait for the con and I can give them to you there but that's quite a wait. (In that case, I'll pull it and you can pay for the item there.)

Anime/Manga -- all marks on the manga are listed, because I am a very, very honest person. >w<
Click here to see covers.

Manga --
Mark of the Succubus Volume 2 - Excellent condition. There a few lines on the spine where the cover is worn, but unless you really look you can't see them. $3 Wear lines. It's a bit blurry but you can make them out. I don't know why this happened, I haven't even read it that much.

Jing : King of Bandits Volume 1 - okay condition. It's well read, so it's a bit worn. The covers on the corner are a little curled and the color is worn on the edges of the spine of it. $2 Wear lines. It's been very well used.

The Royal Palace Goong - Excellent condition. The cover seems to pull away from the pages but it's always been like that. It looks like new. Goong is a Korean Romance Manhwa. $3 Corver curve. It's always done this.

In Dream World Volume 1 - Excellent condition, save for a few marks on the spine. Another Manhwa. $3

Samurai Man Volume 1 - Excellent condition. $3

Kamen Tantei Volume 1 - a.k.a the Masked Detective. I don't know why they didn't translate the title. Excellent condition. $3

Anime --
Covers (I'm working on getting the sticker off the Naruto one.)

Giglamesh disk 4 - $4. I don't have the other disks so I have no idea what's going on in the series. Disk is unscratched.

Fullmetal Alchemst movie  The Conqueror of Shambala - contains guide book and disk. Disk is unscratched. $7 -on hold-

Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 1 'the Curse' - contains disk and some little guide thing. There seems to be a thin scratch on the disk but it doesn't seem to affect playback. $4
Sold

Nadia : The Secret of Blue Water Volume 1 and 2 - Slight scratch on the volume 1 disk, but it runs fine. I watched it a few motnhs ago and there wasn't any skipping. Volume 2 disk is fine. Would prefer to sell them together. $8 bucks for both. Sold

Naruto Volume 5 - comes with disk, chapter guide thing, and a Sakura Haruno card for the card game.  $4

Kurogane Communication volume 1 - slight scratch, but it seems to run fine. $4

Fuzzy hats --

All these hats are made by myself and my sister. We cut the fabric, sew it. If there's something extra on it (such as buttons, or designs that are sewn on later) they are all done by hand. Most hats are one size fits all, but some tend to vary in size (as we've changed the pattern over the years), They're very warm.
I have animals (cat and dogs). The hats will be washed and run over with a lint brush before being sent.

They usually sit like this on your head. (Thanks for the picture Kori!)

Cat hats - $5 each, $8-10 for customs
The master pile
Collection 1 -Patch hat on hold-
Collection 2 (Monkey fabric)
Collection 3
I really should have numbered these, my bad for not doing so. I'll edit them later with numbers/mark them off as or if they sell.

Bunny hats - $7 each, $10-12 for customs
Only have two.

Panda hats - $7, $10-12 for customs
Only one currently made . Yes. Design may or may not be updated for customs, not sure yet. On hold

A note on hat commissions - most hats should fall into the ranges listed, but they may go higher. So there's a little disclaimer.
Custom hat slots (just so I can keep track) -
1. Raveen92

Onigiri hand plushies
Click!
They're small, about palm sized. I've been using them as pincushions. I had some with faces on them, but they were all sold at the last con. If you want simple expressions on them (such as 'n_n' and the like) tell me and I'll plop them on. Would like to sell these ones here before I make more.
$3 as they are, $4 with an expression.

Clothes stuffs

Peace scarf - Close up of design It's pretty soft, but definitely a fashion scarf more than one for warmth. $5

Belts. Lots of belts. Both of them have been hanging in half, so they're a bit curved, but it's not really noticeable when wearing them.
Black belt - buckle This pattern repeats on the belt. Sorry for the blur. $5

Red belt - Buckle Holes Yes, it's red and sparkly. I got it from a used clothing store, and someone poked two extra pairs of holes in it. If you just look over it, they're not noticable though. $5 On hold

Green belt - Buckle   Holes . The holes go all the way down. It's very greeeen. $5

Cloth belt - 'Buckle' You feed the belt through one end, then the other. It tends to slip a bit. It has these designs all the way on it. $5

Light blue-purple belt - Buckle
Belt is damage, got it from a second hand store. Has a few places where it's pulled back, nothing longer than an index finger. This is an example. Could probably be fixed with some hot glue. It's not to noticeable from the face on. $3 due to damage.

Velcro ties.
Laying down.
Put on a pillow pet because I can't take pictures of myself XD
Easy to take on and off, since it's Velcro. Can make different lengths. Custom orders only. PM or post to get one and whatnot.

Prop/Costume commissions --

My sister and I have been making costumes and props for around 3 or 4 years now. We have won a prize for best costumes for a group at a con in Alaska (aurora-con, the con has since vanished. Alas). (The prize was stated as 'best in character', but was later corrected to best constume.)Here is an image of the three costumes that won. I am in the center. We made the ears on all three, and the hair-gathering things, as well as the cotumes. (Technically it was a group effort with the other girls, but it was with my sister's leadership and supervision. However, it is still a valid example. Fun fact, the shoes I was wearing were cheap heels that we spray painted red.)

Here is another example of my costume. I have worn the skirt before, with leggings, and it works well. The top is a corset, and so also wearable.

Our costumes tend to be easy to put on and take off, and well wearable. As said, I've worn the red skirt pictured to school with leggings. They are very durable. We're sticklers for details.

Prices will depend on the costume, so please ask here or send me a PM to ask for more details and a price estimation. For the record, we usually base prices on price of materials + a base rate that's calculated by how long it takes us. We will only be taking a certain number at a time, so it's a first-come, first-served basis. Commissions will not be started until early to mid February.

Also, as I will be at K Con, if there's an emergency I should be able to find a quick fix. (I'm hoping they'll let a small sewing kit in with my checked luggage. >_< I'm not sure what the rules are about that sort of thing.) I am a cosplay MacGuyver. (Let me tell you, double-sided tape, hot glue, and safety pins can be your friend.)

Everything sent will include a card with how to contact us after the sale for questions or concerns.

For now, three spots are available to be reserved for full costumes. If you're wanting it for a con, tell us which one and we'll try to get it to you in plenty of time. It'll probably be a few days before we can get a base price quote, and then you can decide if you still want it or not.
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

If you just want some kind of prop cosplay, post of toss me a PM and we'll see what we can do.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 01:42:35 am by Harlekins »
K-con 2012 cosplays so far are..
Black Butler - William (and maybe Trainne!William), Tanaka, Pluto, Count Lord Druitt
CLAMP - TsubasaRC!Chii (maybe), Horitsuba Sakura (unlikely but possible), and Himawari (summer uniform)

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
Re: Harlekin's goodies -anime, manga, home made stuff
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 12:25:40 am »
Ello!
Alaska? That's pretty awesome ^^

Anywhos, I'm interested in the FMA movie. And as you update things, of course I might be interested in other things.
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline Harlekins

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 12:42:16 am »
I like to think so! It's a really fun state, but our cosplay community is a bit lacking, sadly. D:

Anyways, I'll pull the movie and set it aside for now. And yarr, I should have -lots- more stuff as the week goes on.
Black Butler - William (and maybe Trainne!William), Tanaka, Pluto, Count Lord Druitt
CLAMP - TsubasaRC!Chii (maybe), Horitsuba Sakura (unlikely but possible), and Himawari (summer uniform)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 08:42:07 am »
I want kitty ears...just sayin'

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 10:59:26 am »
Oh my gosh I want a kitty hat they are so cute

Offline Harlekins

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 03:10:21 pm »
@ Kori
You'll get some. Goodness woman XD

@ Jacob_Blackfeather
Thanks!
I'll have pictures of the ones I have up tonight.

On that note, I got all my stuff and I've got some other odds and ends to put up, including quite a few belts.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 03:46:40 pm »
@ Kori
You'll get some. Goodness woman XD

-thumbs up-  Whoot~!

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2011, 05:04:48 pm »
good good because I so want one like bad.

Offline Harlekins

• Cabbit
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2011, 06:04:15 pm »
Updated, links posted, new stuff up!

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2011, 06:10:59 pm »
do you take paypal :D

Offline Harlekins

• Cabbit
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2011, 06:14:22 pm »
Yes I do. :3
I should have it set up here soon in the next few days.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2011, 06:42:49 pm »
awesome because I want you too put some hats on hold till next month so I can's buy them

Offline Harlekins

• Cabbit
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2011, 06:43:55 pm »
Can do! Which ones would you like? I can set them aside in my 'hold' box, a ha ha.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2011, 06:45:20 pm »
the panda hat and the patch work looking cat one :D

Offline Harlekins

• Cabbit
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 06:48:49 pm »
They're in the hold box. :3

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 06:53:24 pm »
thank you :D

Offline Harlekins

• Cabbit
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 07:01:05 pm »
You're welcome, and thanks right back!

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2011, 07:25:11 pm »
no problem :3

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2011, 10:18:51 pm »
Do you do commissions on hats?
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Human Creeper (Minecraft)- 100% Casual
Phi (Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward)- 95%
Musa (Winx Club: Season 1 Fairy) - 0%
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Harlekins

• Cabbit
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2011, 10:23:21 pm »
Indeed I do. What did you have in mind?

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2011, 07:05:20 am »
Sgt. Frog hat. Keroro :3
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Harlekins

• Cabbit
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2011, 11:55:27 am »
A quick google search comes up with alot of the green one. I've never read it, so I just want to make sure that's the right one. Green, yellow hat thing?

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2011, 07:21:55 pm »
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Harlekins

• Cabbit
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2011, 09:02:24 pm »
Can do.  I'll get started on it. :3

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2011, 10:17:33 pm »
How Much?
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Harlekins

• Cabbit
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2011, 11:39:05 pm »
It'll probably be somewhere around $10 - 12.
I've just never made something quite like that, so it's hard to tell at the moment as it'll require some new patterning.

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2011, 06:18:14 am »
Ah. . . -waits-
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Harlekins

• Cabbit
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2011, 04:09:22 pm »
I think I'll say $12, if that's agreeable with you.

Also, updated post with info on costume and prop commissions. Prices are cheap for now, as we're working a portfolio.

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2011, 04:28:38 pm »
It's raveen92 not raveen22
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Harlekins

• Cabbit
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2011, 04:34:39 pm »
Woop, my bad. Sorry, my eyes are still a bit sleepy today.

Offline Harlekins

• Cabbit
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2011, 01:47:13 am »
FMA disk and the Nadia anime sold, and red belt on hold.

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2011, 09:07:59 pm »
Can I know the status of my sexy frog hat?
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Harlekins

• Cabbit
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2011, 11:21:37 pm »
I've got the materials, it's just a matter of getting a sewing machine. The one at my dad's doesn't work, and the one at my mom's is still missing it's cords. It should be done this weekend, if no sooner, as my sister is letting me borrow hers.

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2011, 07:05:22 am »
At least you are not hand stitching it. I did that with the Miniskirt.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 09:02:22 am by Raveen92 »
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2011, 09:41:26 pm »
Not meaning to double-post or pressure you. But may I inquire about the epic frog hat?
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2011, 07:49:07 pm »

@Raveen92
This is Kori (duh), Harle wanted me to tell you that she needs to get your address sometime after Sunday.  She has a virus on her computer so she's had problems but the hat is finished.  She's just going through a lot right now and blah blah blah.  Anyway!  It is coming.  Sorry it's taking so long.