Author Topic: Looking for Photographer  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Mew*Haruko

• Chibi
    • My YouTube. Subscribe! <3
Looking for Photographer
« on: October 09, 2010, 09:24:03 pm »
Hey gaiz! :3
I'm looking for a photographer that might be able to meet up with me so I could get some pictures of me in some of my cosplays. xD
Any day, as long as it is a weekend, is fine with me.
But the farthest south I can go is Grants Pass. The farthest Noth I can go is maybe...Sutherlin.
Post below....And stuff....
xD

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
Re: Looking for Photographer
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 03:55:49 pm »
I realize this is rather late, but Im a photographer, and Id love to help. When do you need them done? Where do you live, and if possible, could we meet in Pioneer Square if Im able too? Also, I charge 5 dollars a photograph, but Im willing to ask for less. ^-^

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 04:29:43 pm »
I realize this is rather late, but Im a photographer, and Id love to help. When do you need them done? Where do you live, and if possible, could we meet in Pioneer Square if Im able too? Also, I charge 5 dollars a photograph, but Im willing to ask for less. ^-^

........... imo $5 a photograph is... not exactly reasonable. You realize you're in a cosplay community, right?
Seconded.
I know lots of great photographers on here who do professional photoshoots for free, so craging that much money is extremely bizarre.

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 04:46:12 pm »

........... imo $5 a photograph is... not exactly reasonable. You realize you're in a cosplay community, right?
Seconded.
I know lots of great photographers on here who do professional photoshoots for free, so craging that much money is extremely bizarre.

That would cost so much in the long run! Dx

Offline meep

• Bunnygirl
    • blog
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 04:46:54 pm »
A PHOTO?
This is the cosplay community...

oslapedo

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 04:47:59 pm »
Hahahaha, if you want money go look for some normal people that need pictures taken. When you're in a hobby full of people that know how to get pictures taken and take pictures for each other it's balogna to expect payment for services that others offer for free.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 05:02:09 pm »
Lol $5 per photo is more than it cost to get my senior portraits taken.

ANYWAYS, if you're able to get to Portland, I'd be willing to take photos. I'm not a professional, but I'm hoping to get more practice in and I'd love to have some subjects.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline nyahaha

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 09:09:07 pm »
$5 is alot...especially if there's a mess up or something

I could probably tag along with Fleur and get pictures of you too if there is a way for you to get up here
check out my facebook page!! www.facebook.com/macnleecosplay

Offline ironmonkey

• Chibi
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2010, 07:22:01 pm »
I could probably tag along with Katie and Haley too, if this ever works out. YOU HAVE A PAPARAZZI, YO~

Examples of my photos can be seen [here]

Dana is really good. 

(I'm ironmonkey and I approved this message)