Author Topic: Baccano! 2011  (Read 8247 times)

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
Re: Baccano! 2011
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2011, 07:43:50 am »
I was hoping to do it on Sunday if that was cool with everyone. That's the only day my boyfriend and I can pull out Isaac and Miria. If everyone else has plans that day by all means don't worry about us :3

Time I don't really care about.
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2011, 01:07:43 pm »
NO KUMORICON FOR ME /qq :(
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline twilightheroine

• Cabbit
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2011, 11:58:19 am »
NO KUMORICON FOR ME /qq :(

Aww :(
And Sunday will work for me. What time do you guys think is best?

Offline the_toll_of_death

• Cabbit
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2011, 10:19:31 am »
I've just started watching Baccano (I've wanted to watch it for ages but never managed to) and I love love love it. I'm hoping to have a Baccano cosplay done in time for Sakuracon this year, and definitely for Kumoricon next year (though I may go to PAX instead so I don't know...) and I wish I had planned a Baccano cosplay for Kumoricon this year.

Anyway, you guys are AMAZING and I will be searching for you at con! I expect to fanboy and make a complete fool of myself... Which is a little out of character for me... So please don't be scared off if I run over to you and start smiling too much. I'm perfectly harmless and I do. not. glomp.
Have fun! And please take lots of pictures~
Kumoricon cosplay 2012:
Dalek dress (Doctor Who)/John Watson (Sherlock)
Sarah (Labyrinth)
Fem!Thor (The Avengers)

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2011, 03:29:29 pm »
Hey, looks like our group has dwindled to a few, who's still up for a gathering?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline twilightheroine

• Cabbit
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2011, 04:24:02 pm »
Hey, looks like our group has dwindled to a few, who's still up for a gathering?

Me for sure! Just dropped off my boots to get stretched (they are a little on the tight size >.< ), and they should be ready by Thursday :D

Offline twilightheroine

• Cabbit
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2011, 11:21:55 am »
 ??? Are we still doing this? If so, where are we meeting and when?

Offline twilightheroine

• Cabbit
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2011, 09:21:31 pm »
I only saw a Firo, I was sad :(

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2011, 11:37:07 pm »
Ahh, I'm sorry the shoot didn't work out. I ended up trying to get my Isaac and I's costumes finished and forgot about getting online to set up a shoot time. The day we were suppose to wear them I couldn't find one of my shoes and my gloves for Miria and Isaac couldn't find his hat so we ended up just not wearing them.

I did see your Nice from a distance when I was up on the balcony one day though. You looked super cute.

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline twilightheroine

• Cabbit
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2011, 11:49:41 pm »
Ahh, I'm sorry the shoot didn't work out. I ended up trying to get my Isaac and I's costumes finished and forgot about getting online to set up a shoot time. The day we were suppose to wear them I couldn't find one of my shoes and my gloves for Miria and Isaac couldn't find his hat so we ended up just not wearing them.

I did see your Nice from a distance when I was up on the balcony one day though. You looked super cute.

Aww, thank-you. I got a few nice (lol) pictures of my costume (finally), new boots included. I just need them to be stretched a bit more, they are still a little tight ^^;