Author Topic: Getting in shape  (Read 287592 times)

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
Re: Getting in shape for 2011
« Reply #450 on: July 23, 2011, 10:37:54 am »
EDIT
@ Black~Rose :
I take it you had wisdom teeth surgery recently? I lost almost no weight when I had my surgery last spring. I switched between water, apple juice, milk, milkshakes, instant mashed potatoes (of 2 flavors). I became really determined to eat hard food and would attempt soggy cheerios, soggy ginger snaps and swallowing small bits of bananas. I stayed pretty good around 110 for a whole month :)
I didn't get to eat my beloved pretzels until almost 2 months out, but I could start pasta sooner.

I'm braving sandwiches and stuff but not so much crunchy things and things I have to open wide for. I also keep it away from the back of my mouth. I normaly weigh around 110 - 115 but I cant seem to eat enough to bring me back to 110 x_x.

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #451 on: July 24, 2011, 06:01:20 pm »
I'm braving sandwiches and stuff but not so much crunchy things and things I have to open wide for. I also keep it away from the back of my mouth. I normaly weigh around 110 - 115 but I cant seem to eat enough to bring me back to 110 x_x.
Hm.. The potatoes'll fatten you up if you eat a lot. Apple sauce'll work good. You'll want to stay away from anything to acidic or involves a lot of sucking motions, so ignore straws and use spoons. If you want to keep up with nutrients though, I'd say get SlimFast or something of that nature since it generally has some vitamins.
I'm usually around 104-115. It's bad for me if I get over 110 range though, and especially 115 because it creates greater weight on my knees which they can't handle. If you can eat sandwiches you could try pizza or mac&cheese to fatten yourself up some. French breads and baguettes work too. (I'd say cut the pizza into tiny pieces to carefully chew, and be careful with the mac&cheese and make it more liquidy. And pull apart the bread so you only eat the soft inside.)
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #452 on: July 25, 2011, 06:47:28 am »
Hm.. The potatoes'll fatten you up if you eat a lot. Apple sauce'll work good. You'll want to stay away from anything to acidic or involves a lot of sucking motions, so ignore straws and use spoons. If you want to keep up with nutrients though, I'd say get SlimFast or something of that nature since it generally has some vitamins.
I'm usually around 104-115. It's bad for me if I get over 110 range though, and especially 115 because it creates greater weight on my knees which they can't handle. If you can eat sandwiches you could try pizza or mac&cheese to fatten yourself up some. French breads and baguettes work too. (I'd say cut the pizza into tiny pieces to carefully chew, and be careful with the mac&cheese and make it more liquidy. And pull apart the bread so you only eat the soft inside.)

I dont really feel the need to try and fatten myself up I just want to be healthy. And how tall are you? 110-115 is a very light weight, you should not be feeling fat at that weight.

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #453 on: July 25, 2011, 03:23:21 pm »
I'm 5' petite. It's actually a doctor's order I got when I was younger. I'm too lazy to go into the details right now, but it boiled down to having been overweight for my build, height and age. And I don't feel fat at 108, but I have a bad habit of eating worse when I'm not actively walking during the summer.
Kumori'15

Offline sushisoap

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #454 on: July 25, 2011, 04:21:00 pm »
I used to weight a nice 132, all the time. Used to think that was tubby for my build and height (5'7") but in literally a little over one week I gained almost 20 pounds! NO idea how it happened, and my diet/exercise level never changed. Even if it did, unless I was eating like.. 10,000 calories a day I don't think that much weight gain is natural at all. (And no I wasn't pregnant. ._.)

Anyone... know what could do this?

So here I was at nearly 150. u.u However people say I don't look that heavy at ALL, I have quite a bit of muscle weight and my body carries it fairly well... (very large shoulders/hips balance out frame)or so I've been told. >>; Then I started losing a little weight, and finally got my wisdom teeth out where I promptly lost 9 lbs, now at 140. However, it's not near close enough to the target weight I'm going for, 125. But after the surgery I haven't been eating nearly anything each day (my stomach's really small now), and though I don't exercise much I believe I still burn more than I lose.

Hoping if I step it up in exercising I'll get those extra 15 lbs off by con. That's... like 5 weeks, with a bit of time to spare. 3 pounds a week. Considering I lost the 9 lbs in the week and a half after surgery... I think I can do it. Those exercise videos everyone posted look awesome... though I just started the 30 Day Shred and it's death in a DVD. 8D

/good luck to everyone! Just thought I'd post here and share my experiences... |D
2012 cosplays:

0% done // 5% done // 0% done

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #455 on: July 25, 2011, 06:11:08 pm »
How old were you when this happened and what do you do for workout? And that time did you start taking any medication (birth control, antidepressants and a few others cause weight gain).

Your metabolism slows down quite a bit as you get older so that could be part of it. Adults sometimes have to work out an hour a day just to MAINTAIN their current weight.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:13:25 pm by nikkiolie »

Offline OokamiYami

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #456 on: July 25, 2011, 07:53:17 pm »
There is a way where you can somewhat speed up your metabolism and that is eating spicy foods from what I researched up. Not only do spicy foods help, but I also heard green tea can also help speed up your metabolism. However, of course, you have to work out in order for it to help you burn more calories. Eating spicy foods or drinking green tea alone won't benefit. :O

And also, eating more fibrous foods, like celery, can help you from overeating as well since it allows the stomach to digest it longer.

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #457 on: July 25, 2011, 08:05:10 pm »
You also need to eat every 2 or 3 hours to have an actively moving metabolism.
Kumori'15

Offline OokamiYami

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #458 on: July 25, 2011, 08:07:21 pm »
Yeah, but not in large amounts. Lol. It has to be the right amount.

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #459 on: July 25, 2011, 08:10:10 pm »
lol well yeah XD It's generally what we call "snack" sizes is a real serving size.
Kumori'15

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #460 on: July 25, 2011, 09:34:43 pm »
I haven't really worked out in a few days but I am right now :D

Offline Triallthree

• Cabbit
« Reply #461 on: July 25, 2011, 11:15:24 pm »
AHHH! I am so excited to see that there's an entire thread dedicated to fitness!

I unfortunately broke my foot a week ago so I haven't been working out a lot, but generally I do a lot. I lost about 30 lbs over the course of 6 months by changing the way I ate and exercising more. I've always been a fitness nut but I hadn't ever tried to lose weight. I'm glad I did though, I feel great!

A wonderful website that has a ton of really great recipes is this site:

http://www.diabeticlifestyle.com/?xid=nl_EverydayHealthDietandNutrition_20110312

Not only does it tell you the nutrition value of every recipe, the site also gives a blurb at the top about what's inside of it (great for vegans or people with food allergies).

If anyone wants any tips for working out or eating right, let me know :D
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.

Offline sushisoap

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #462 on: July 26, 2011, 12:10:24 am »
@nikki
Nothing different, no new medication. It was about a half year ago, I was 19. n.n
I mean.. I know adults gain weight easier/it's harder to lose, but I've never heard of someone gaining 20 lbs right out of the blue.. Either way.

Worked on cosplay all day today so didn't work out, but I shall tomorrow! That website is really neat with the foods, Trial... I know what you mean about changing the way you eat. I cut soda out of my diet completely (used to drink TONS as a lil kid) and after, I felt amazing. Just with that. But when you think about it... it makes sense.
2012 cosplays:

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #463 on: July 26, 2011, 02:30:52 am »
Hmmm, not sure what to say. I would say if you are really concerned about it I would go see a doctor. My best guess is that your metabolism slowed down but I am not a doctor =/ It could also have something to do with affect. Like when you are sad you tend to eat more but not realize it. Also the weather could have something to do with it....but not really this time. Like I said, I would go see a doctor.

The other thing that would help out is keeping track of the calories your take in and the ones you burn. I can not stress how much this has helped me out. For those with smart phone I have an app (droid network) called Calorie Counter by Fatsecret and I love it. It has a lot of resturants in there with the calories and also a barcode scanner that will tell you how many calories, fat, ect in most products. It also gives you an estimate on how many calories you should eat per day based on height, weight, sex, and how active you are. The one thing that I really like about it is that it also has a calorie counter for exercises and includes daily activities such as sleeping, sitting, standing. And it also gives you low calorie recipies. Serriously though, if you have a smart phone get this app or something like it. If you are like me you have your phone on you everwhere so you can enter the meal you ate as you finish it.

With a calorie counter just keep track of both calories in (eaten) and out (exercise) and as long as calories out is greater than calories in you will lose weight. How big of a difference there is will determine how fast you lose that weight. It takes about a 3,000 deficit to lose a pound. I have been trying to burn between 500-1000 calories more than I take in each day meaning I will lose about a pound to two pounds a week which is considered healthy. If you want to lose more than that in a week I would suggest talking to a doctor first.

Also, and this may be important to you sushisoap, weight training increases your metabolism. When you lift weights you get mirco tares in your muscles and repairing them burns calories. It takes a long time to repair them too so your muscles are still burning calories hours after you are done working out. Squats, lunges, sit ups, push ups, all of these can be done without weights or any equipment. Squats by far are some of the most effective workout since it works most of your body.

As for food, nothing is bad for you as long as it is eaten in modertation. I have eaten fast food at least once a week for the past few weeks and I have lost five pounds. Don't force yourself to give up anything, it is actually harder and you are more likely to fail than if you eat it in smaller portions or substitue something else. Like say if you want sweet stuff instead of candy I have been eating watermelon (I am on a huge kick right now, I LOVE IT). It fufils my need for sweet foods. But saying you aren't going to eat candy will only make you think of it more and thus make you crave it more (its been a while but I did write a paper on this in college). If you insist on cutting something out of your diet it is best to do it in moderation. Take soda for example, if you normally drink 5 cans in a day go down to 4, and after two week or a month or so go down to 3 and so on and so forth. OR replace it with something else, coffee or tea (coffee is fine, it only becomes bad when cream and sugar are added, same with tea). I love my tea but I don't drink it enough. Make a big batch and keep in in the fridge so you can have it hot or cold.

Sorry for such a long post, I am kinda bored at work =/ Also sorry for any spelling mistakes (I've always been bad and this computer doesn't have spell check in the browser).

Offline sushisoap

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #464 on: July 26, 2011, 04:02:01 am »
Haha it's totally cool. A lot of interesting stuff in there~
And excuse me in advance for any grammatical mistakes; it's 4 in the morning... Why would I do this to myself...

Anyways. I've been looking for a calorie counter and am thinking I should invest in one online or.. I'm not sure where they have them in stores around here. I'll check the sports stores, yeah. But either way.. If the weight issue ever happens again, with dramatic weight gain or loss, I'll go see a doc. n.n Just.. weirdest thing ever. I'd love the counter so that the math I've done with the exact calorie intake and burned can actually be put into effect.

The soda issue... Well I drink it every now and then. But I'm really happy I was able to almost completely cut it out of my diet because now it's not a NEED to have thing (or feels like) it's a "hmm, maybe I'll have a soda if I REALLY feel the urge"
Same with fast food, I sort of fell out of eating it. Well, besides Taco Bell. God. Taco Bell. <3

THat's interesting about the strength training. It makes total sense but you never really consider it. That's probably why the 30 day shred is so popular; it's only 20 minutes a day BUT all the moves it incorporates weight training and those particular exercises.

Watermelon is delicious... and tea is as well. I need to remember to get moar. And I really should go to bed. This post would be a mill times longer if I could think straight. But that's all awesome advice and such! Thanks so much. :)
2012 cosplays:

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #465 on: July 26, 2011, 05:33:29 am »
We had to use a site in my high school health class. http://www.mypyramidtracker.gov/ its free and tracks both calories you burn and calories you eat so it is worth checking out. I don't think it has resturant food but you can still find lots of other things there.

Offline OokamiYami

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #466 on: July 26, 2011, 07:51:27 pm »
Did a whole different workout routine and I lost a pound again. :D I am now 118 lbs. I still do a 30 minute cardio, but do different kinds of cardio from dancing (Just Dance 2), hoola hooping, taking my dog out to walks, and also jump roping as well. I tend to switch them that way my body won't get used to it. I also do strength training, pilates, and yoga after my cardio.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #467 on: July 26, 2011, 08:56:46 pm »
My workout totally kicked my butt today.

Started out with 9 minutes of jump rope.  Followed by some dynamic stretching.  Then immediately I did 50 split jacks, 50 jumping jacks, 50 split jacks, 50 jumping jacks with zero rest between.

Once I picked my lungs up off the floor.. I started counting down from 15 with a wide-out drop/swiss ball under my feet push-up.  Man, doing the push-ups with the ball under my feet is hard.  Not only does it cause you to work different parts of your body, but you have to be very still and stabilize yourself because the ball keeps wanting to shift under you.

Needless to say, I didn't complete all of my reps on the ball.  I think I got up to 12 or 13 the first time through, then 5-7 the second time through, then I did 5 reps for about another 4 times through.. after that, it was all push-ups on my knees.

After that, I was supposed to do 15 minutes of 30s sprint/30s jog . . but I went outside and within 2-3 minutes my mouth was bone dry and my nose was stuffy.  Allergies?  :<

I'm pretty sore and stiff right now.  Feelsgoodman.jpg

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline Ritsu-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #468 on: July 27, 2011, 11:00:48 am »
what is a split jack?
Kumoricon 2012: Princess Bubblegum.. 90%.. I just need to style my wig XC

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #469 on: July 27, 2011, 11:09:49 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQSeeUCOzhs
Its amazing what you can find on the internet ^^

I am about to head off for a jog, then I may do 30 minutes on my bike after giving Chewbacca a walk. Then the plan is 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of crunches, pushups, and other strength training stuff after I get off work tonight.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #470 on: July 27, 2011, 01:15:29 pm »
That split jack is almost exactly like the one I do, except I "clap" my hands out in front of me. 

I actually was able to track down a video, from the person that put together my work out, and it's here.  I had tried finding one on YouTube before, and couldn't, so I'm glad he put it up. xD

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #471 on: July 28, 2011, 11:19:49 pm »
Finally made it back to the Zumba class at my gym for the first time in a month or so on Tuesday night.... Most of the ladies in the class work out in sports-bras since the room gets so hot, and it was the first time I actually did the same, and surprisingly I didn't feel as uncomfortable as I thought.

Sometimes I think I'm harder on myself about my weight than I really should be, my weight tends to fluctuate a lot, but normally it's only within like a 5 pound range, and honestly that tends to happen no matter what I'm eating or exercise. Recently I've been staying around 133 though and now I'm back down to 129 so that's a good feeling. Hoping if I keep getting to my Zumba class at least once a week then I can keep working on working on some of the "soft" spots I still have.
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #472 on: August 04, 2011, 12:40:49 pm »
My waist is down from 29 inches to 27.5 inches and my stomach is done from 35 to 33.5 : DDDDDDD

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #473 on: August 04, 2011, 02:00:58 pm »
niiiice. Keep it up! :D

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #474 on: August 04, 2011, 02:47:02 pm »
NICHOLE, YOU'RE GETTING SO THIN

You're an inspiration.
GONNA GO WORKOUT NOW

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #475 on: August 04, 2011, 02:53:35 pm »
I somehow managed to lose more weight and was 106 last time I checked. I thimk I might have gained a couple pounds since then. My waist is around 26.5"

I need to actually excersize though >< I havent been good about that

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #476 on: August 04, 2011, 03:04:32 pm »
My waist went from 27 to 26, but I'm finding it hard to lose anymore weight.

I've been at 126 for a while now (height, 5'7") and even though I'm taking in less calories then I'm burning, it won't drop. o_e

Halp.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #477 on: August 04, 2011, 06:09:29 pm »
Sitting all the time sucks. :(  It makes losing weight so hard because your metabolism slows down (shuts down?) a lot.

Offline Kokotankuu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #478 on: August 05, 2011, 03:47:58 pm »
Amen to that Reppy. I have a job where I have to sit all the time and I've gained...like 15 pounlds in the last year and I hate it. I'm really trying to get back into running, but I have such low stamina. I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin again. I hate when things feel tight. -_-
Cosplay '13

Princess Merida again?
Steam Punk-100%

~Mad World Creations

Offline zetetic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #479 on: August 05, 2011, 05:15:09 pm »
Awesome job nikkiolie!!!! ;D congrats on the progress!

Can I bother you all with a question?

So I'm a bit worried about what the heck is going on with my weight loss. I have been working out roughly 1-2hrs a day. I do cardio 3x a week and weights 2x a week and yoga every sunday. I have been eating  salad at least 2 times a day as well as lowering my calorie intake. I've been doing this for at least one month now. The sad thing is, I haven't lost anything. I've seen some definition in my legs and yes my stomach looks a tad smaller ( not much by anymeans and I'm hesitant to put my weight and measurements up because...............................yeah.)

This is what everyone is told they should do to loose weight. So why aren't I losing any? There has barely been any changes and yes I drink a ton of water. What is wrong???? Okay I'll blurt my weight. I'm 173 yeah I'm FAT. But I've been doing everything I can do go back to being healthy. I try and move around often. I'm doing excerises on commericals and I walk 5 miles a day....

It's enough to want to give up. So my question is: what am I doing wrong? Is there something I'm not doing?
"Only Shinigamis who know the significance of life will be granted Shinigami glasses... The glasses of Life..." (for which without,I can't see a damned thing)

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #480 on: August 05, 2011, 05:22:41 pm »
As you lose weight you lose fat and gain muscle. You may lose a pound of fat and gain a pounds of muscle so it may appear like you haven't lost anything but the measurements go down

Offline zetetic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #481 on: August 05, 2011, 05:24:46 pm »
that would make sense. I keep forgetting that muscle weighs more than fat. It just can get so discouraging, yah know?
"Only Shinigamis who know the significance of life will be granted Shinigami glasses... The glasses of Life..." (for which without,I can't see a damned thing)

Offline Zensuke

• Chibi
« Reply #482 on: August 05, 2011, 05:40:34 pm »
The hardest thing for me is always keeping with it. I keep having to restart my work outs every 4 months or so and the only last 2 or 3. Which means a lot of weight put back on in between and a lot of sore muscles every time I start up again. All in all though I have been going down in weight, just a lot slower than I would like.

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #483 on: August 05, 2011, 06:19:50 pm »
My hardest thing is eating while at work. So I need work on that. I want to lose about 8 pounds or another inch to two inches everywhere

Offline paprika

• Chibi
« Reply #484 on: August 05, 2011, 09:34:34 pm »
I want a flat stomach so I don't feel so uncomfortable cosplaying Misty but I've found it difficult to get motivated to exercise and there's not a lot of time left before Kumoricon. x_x Cue panic.

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #485 on: August 05, 2011, 11:02:20 pm »
I found something that motivates both me and Meg. I have a folder of really good skinny revealing cosplays and a bunch of really fit normal girls that motivates me :D

Offline paprika

• Chibi
« Reply #486 on: August 06, 2011, 12:56:52 am »
Nikki- Could you perhaps share this motivation with me? ;-;

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #487 on: August 06, 2011, 01:14:56 am »
Hey, I have lots of those pictures, too!

Oh, um, nevermind.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #488 on: August 06, 2011, 01:38:37 am »
Nikki- Could you perhaps share this motivation with me? ;-;
Me too, oh my god. *__*
I have to make sure I have a flat stomach by Kumoricon, so my Nia body suit looks okay ;__;

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #489 on: August 06, 2011, 02:57:39 am »
Once I get home I can make a link and send it to you guys. Also if you have any great skinny cosplays feel free to add them. I love to have a bigger collection. :D

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #490 on: August 07, 2011, 08:49:08 pm »
Here is the folder I mentioned. There are some doubles but I haven't gotten a chance to go through it yet.
http://www.mediafire.com/?5wvm4qx54xyhrdr

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #491 on: August 07, 2011, 11:07:48 pm »
OH GOD NIKKI, THAT FOLDER IS A-MA-ZING *______*

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #492 on: August 08, 2011, 12:18:33 am »
I have been adding to it as I go but if you have something to contribue that would be great.

To stay more on topic I am down to 27 inch waist and 33 in my stomach. (was 29 and 35) so I have lost two inches :3

Offline paprika

• Chibi
« Reply #493 on: August 08, 2011, 08:37:20 pm »
@u@ NIKKI I LOVE YOU. Thank you for the link. This could very well be the inspiration I need to get off my butt and actually exercise again.

Offline jianna

• Cabbit
    • Deviantart
« Reply #494 on: August 09, 2011, 10:39:38 am »
General tip: Make sure you're getting enough protein!  It'll help you not feel hungry during the day and help your body to build new muscles from exercising.  I was finding myself struggling with being hungry pretty often despite eating quite regularly (usually making a habit of snacking on fruit and vegetables).  I recently started focusing on getting more protein and it is so helpful.  Eggs and canned tuna are good easy ways to get protein, and soy protein powder can be a good addition if you're like me and eat way more fruit, bread, and vegetables than anything else.

Don't be afraid of weight lifting either.  Building up muscle helps your body use more energy.  I promise you won't get bulky and weird looking, that kind of thing doesn't happen on accident.  Plus you'll get stronger which feels so dang good.

Current Planned Cosplays: Stomp The Enemy, Chinchirorin Kaiji, Kyrie Ushiromiya, Lat Miku

Offline Ritsu-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #495 on: August 09, 2011, 10:26:18 pm »
8lbs so far! :)
Kumoricon 2012: Princess Bubblegum.. 90%.. I just need to style my wig XC

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #496 on: August 09, 2011, 10:42:20 pm »
wow havent posted in one of these threads for a while...

I'm down 30 pounds since I left for africa back in june. Still going down so hopefully I can do a rocken Yoko (Flight attendant version)

working on toning those ab muscles... think I'll go work out soon actually.
returning with a vengeance to K con~

Offline paprika

• Chibi
« Reply #497 on: August 09, 2011, 11:03:33 pm »
@Jianna: Is there any specific place to get protein powder, or is it just available anywhere? I've had issues not getting enough protein in my diet, though I have been eating a lot more eggs than I used to, as well as canned tuna fish. Though getting a sufficient amount of protein daily is really difficult and I tend to lose motivation. :<

Offline Zensuke

• Chibi
« Reply #498 on: August 09, 2011, 11:58:21 pm »
Wow Chihiro thats pretty damn impressive. I wish I could say I've lost that much.

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #499 on: August 10, 2011, 12:14:39 am »
Wow Chihiro thats pretty damn impressive. I wish I could say I've lost that much.
Thanks, I blame it on a radical change of diet and 6 hours of labor work a day for a month straight. Really helps slim you up, but not highly recommended as it was a rather unhealthy, and un intentional, way to lose weight.
returning with a vengeance to K con~