Author Topic: Getting in shape  (Read 287489 times)

Offline Sui Fong

• Chibi
Re: Getting in shape for 2011
« Reply #250 on: April 16, 2011, 10:06:24 pm »
That is some serious weight watching Sui Fong.  I prefer the whole eat whatever but get off your ass and do some exercise for an hour or so regularly.  I don't think think I could write down everything I consumed and still like myself after a week.
lol, if that works for u then grats!! i work out an hour (sometimes 1 1/2) a day, and still need that extra oomph, but its really hard for me to lose weight, i've never had a fast metabolism. plus i realllllllllllllly love sweets....
2013 (in the works): Soi Fong (Bleach), Faith (Mirrors Edge), Agito/Akito (Air Gear)
Stay tuned for more information at a later date.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #251 on: April 16, 2011, 10:10:18 pm »
That is some serious weight watching Sui Fong.  I prefer the whole eat whatever but get off your ass and do some exercise for an hour or so regularly.  I don't think think I could write down everything I consumed and still like myself after a week.

Well, external looks don't necessarily correlate to how healthy you are inside.  ^^;;  So you may be able to eat whatever you want, exercise a few hours a week and still look "good" but you may end up with health problems like diabetes down the line.  D:  Just something to keep in mind!

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #252 on: April 16, 2011, 11:46:20 pm »
so true rep rep :3

okay so here's mine (apparently i forgot to put it? lol)

Current Status: I'm 20 and weigh 150lbs (gained FIVE FREAKEN LBS THIS WEEK! UUGH!). my weight is usually around 135-150 and i'm 5"4' and that is over weight and getting very risky, for my family has diabetes, heart disease, skin cancer, and cholesterol problems running through our veins! ALL of my fat goes to my upper thighs and my lower tummy, upper arms and side of arms (where armpits are next to boobs >_>) so yea.. and now, my chin T_T

Goal: i want to look good and FEEL good! XD i want to be around the 110-115lb range and have muscles again (i have trouble even lifting up my cat who is 10lbs..) yea.. i'm weak. anyways! i just want to be a size (at the least) 5/6 or the lowest i can get to before getting to the "unhealthy" look zone. i want to look good at future conventions/events, dates, *cougheverydaycough*, my wedding, etc.

Plan to reach goal: BY KUMORICON or even better, the summer! and keep it off till i DIE (or have kids, whichever comes first lol XD)

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #253 on: April 17, 2011, 02:58:45 am »

Goal: While I am very happy with this weight, as in the last year and a half I went from a size 24 pant to a size 14 pant (WHOOT) I would still like to be a bit smaller (size 8 or 10??) Realistically I don't think I can get any smaller than that without starving myself/taking EXTREME measures.... anyway, just wanna flatten the stomach and tone my arms/legs.

Plan:
- More balances meals (watch my cheese, fruit, carb intake) I already watch for calories/sodium
- Smaller meals- did it before the first time around, and I know it's gonna SUCK cause it feels like you're starving yourself, but I know my stomach just needs time to get used to it - later it starts to be ok and you feel full from smaller amounts.
- Working out every Mon, Wed, Fri at the Courthouse Gym- 1 hour- running with weight lifting... and pool/hottub for fun!! :P
- Walk/bike more- weather is getting nicer, I think I may walk back from CCC to my house after paint class more often =3
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 02:59:19 am by kimiski »

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #254 on: April 17, 2011, 07:22:47 pm »
Lost 3.6 pounds last week ;D

Went for a hike today.

Doing push-ups to make my arms as pretty as I want them.
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #255 on: April 18, 2011, 09:08:09 pm »
Well, external looks don't necessarily correlate to how healthy you are inside.  ^^;;  So you may be able to eat whatever you want, exercise a few hours a week and still look "good" but you may end up with health problems like diabetes down the line.  D:  Just something to keep in mind!
Ya if you just eat sugar and fake ingredients.  I watch what I eat some what, like not eating frozen box cardboard or low quality noodles.  Mostly, If its fresh and natural I don't care how much I eat.  There are some issues with liking my real (no splenda %#@!) sugary treats, but nothing that will kill me down the road. har

Its finally getting nicer out, so far I managed to get out and ride my bike a few miles this weekend.  I haven't lost too much endurance or gained weight over the winter and can bike about the same, but I think I need to step it up some more!  As biking is my main exercise, I run 2 miles once in a while between rides, it might be about time to get some bags for the bike and see how many nature areas I can find within 50miles or so to ride too.  If anyone else likes long rides you should say something, company is always more fun when you are going so far. :)

Offline scarlingrose

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #256 on: April 20, 2011, 09:13:20 am »
sizes-i am 5/4 im like 130-140lbs (i was 119 about 4munths ago got sick :( ))
gole- i want to be back down to 119 but im good with 120
what i am doing- i have been eating right and running every moring i have dropt 10lbs already just frome cutting out soda hiycarbs and making pizza/fast friyd food to one day a week. i drink alot of watter and make sure to take a daily vitamen..
but just cutting out the soda put me down to 130. so it did alot :D i am aslo going to be taking a dance class to get more atctive.. sitting around is not good for waight los
Scarling rose redding

Offline Sui Fong

• Chibi
« Reply #257 on: April 23, 2011, 09:55:03 pm »
Ya if you just eat sugar and fake ingredients.  I watch what I eat some what, like not eating frozen box cardboard or low quality noodles.  Mostly, If its fresh and natural I don't care how much I eat.  There are some issues with liking my real (no splenda %#@!) sugary treats, but nothing that will kill me down the road. har

Its finally getting nicer out, so far I managed to get out and ride my bike a few miles this weekend.  I haven't lost too much endurance or gained weight over the winter and can bike about the same, but I think I need to step it up some more!  As biking is my main exercise, I run 2 miles once in a while between rides, it might be about time to get some bags for the bike and see how many nature areas I can find within 50miles or so to ride too.  If anyone else likes long rides you should say something, company is always more fun when you are going so far. :)

I hear ya about the company making it more fun! I like to take sum1 with me when I go for a run, cause it makes it seem 10x faster.  :) Grats on not losing much endurance!
2013 (in the works): Soi Fong (Bleach), Faith (Mirrors Edge), Agito/Akito (Air Gear)
Stay tuned for more information at a later date.

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #258 on: April 23, 2011, 10:01:06 pm »
I'm going to be 17 in July, and weigh 158lbs.
My father who will be 45 in June, weighs 163lbs.

DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD I FEEL!?
My mom is even saddened.
I really need to get on that ab circle.

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #259 on: April 23, 2011, 11:26:55 pm »
Oh your fine compared to me!

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #260 on: April 26, 2011, 11:40:37 pm »
At Sakuracon I saw a friend I hadn't seen in a while who told me I looked like I lost a ton of weight. I've been unsure of exactly how my body looks, but I found these two pics:

The left is Sakuracon this year, the right is Sakuracon last year.

It's confusing me because I don't feel that much smaller at all @_@
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline KogaRyu

• Catgirl
« Reply #261 on: April 30, 2011, 05:48:36 pm »
Gonna really try to get back on track with my goals now that things have slowed down a bit.
 I've been really wanting to run lately, so I think I'm gonna try and fit that in more. Are there very many of you guys still sticking to the P90?
Team Koga

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #262 on: May 01, 2011, 05:31:53 pm »
Current Status: I'm 15 soon to be 16, I'm a few inches over 5 ft and my Weight is around 140-145 lbs. (A good amount of it is muscle)

Goal: I don't have a weight goal, really since I feel like I don't need to watch it. But I want to flatten out my stomach for my Sailor Luna cosplay and future Vanille cosplay. Also I want to strengthen my arms so I can do a damn pull up and work on my Cardio Vascular endurance.

Plan to reach goal: Well I've been taking Ballet for 6 years now and that has been helping. I've been taking PE at my school whenever I can and I plan on doing some weight training soon. Also I will try to play more DDR to help my Cardio Vascular endurance
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
« Reply #263 on: May 01, 2011, 08:12:11 pm »
I JUST RODE A BIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS. IT WAS RIGOROUS AND SWEATY AND GROSS. I PLAN ON DOING IT AGAIN. BE PROUD PLZ, KTHX? =,D

I AM SO OUT OF SHAPE.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #264 on: May 02, 2011, 07:42:30 am »
I am proud of you! ^^  But omg, go take a shower.  ;)

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #265 on: May 02, 2011, 07:52:17 am »
I've lost 5 pounds since I started eating better/less and working out every day (since the 29th! yay!) :)
If you have a tumblr feel free to follow me and I'll follow you back!
I post pics of what I eat/workout routines/motivational stuff.
I also have another tumblr for my nerdy/cute stuff.

http://kittens-into-cats.tumblr.com/
http://eatyourfuckingvegetables.tumblr.com/

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #266 on: May 02, 2011, 07:54:08 am »
I JUST RODE A BIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS. IT WAS RIGOROUS AND SWEATY AND GROSS. I PLAN ON DOING IT AGAIN. BE PROUD PLZ, KTHX? =,D

I AM SO OUT OF SHAPE.
YEAH! I haven't rode mine in YEARS!
NOW GO STAND IN YOUR BIKE RIDING GLORY!
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
« Reply #267 on: May 02, 2011, 10:18:46 am »
Lololol. Thanks. xD

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #268 on: May 02, 2011, 11:37:38 am »
I JUST RODE A BIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS. IT WAS RIGOROUS AND SWEATY AND GROSS.
About time you got out of the house. >.>'

:)

I would still ride a bicycle these days but too many people keep managing to steal mine. Most of them were crappy but one guy got a really nice 3-speed after I poured a lot of my time and cash into it. I'm going to pick up my running habits again. Too bad this gives random homeless people the chance to mess with me again. x_X
{Death mode} D3 Started 17.May.2011 02:20
Magi: What are you doing?
Me: I'm putting a stop to this. Now.
Magi: You'll die.
Me: I don't believe that.

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #269 on: May 02, 2011, 07:40:03 pm »
The amount of bike theft is staggering.   I've got a friend who had 2 stolen from him here in oregon in the past 4 years.  I had one stolen too, about 5 years back.  If you want to bike you have to have a lock, and it has to be one that not everyone knows how to open/one key fits all.  Vary sad so much theft is abound.  The good thing about bikes are they can be bought for dirt cheap, some as low as 60$ for a 15speed or better.  They will need some maintenance and might not look great, but you can fix all that with a little love a few brushes and a can of paint :)

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #270 on: May 05, 2011, 01:28:19 pm »
My roommate is in the process of moving in so she brought this mini elliptical over and I have been using it for two days now. I think it works wonderfully. I would strongly recommend it to anyone.
http://homeworkoutsexpress.com/pro1302931.html
Here it is for $100 8D

Offline Vexatious

• Oni
« Reply #271 on: May 06, 2011, 11:12:56 pm »
I'm 6'4" and I weigh about 140-145.
My goal is to get a bit more tone and size in my muscles, especially my biceps and pectorals, because I plan on cosplaying Kamina from Gurren Lagann someday.
By goal for this is to integrate more core and upper body strength training into my regular workout routine.

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #272 on: May 07, 2011, 12:05:38 am »
Bragging here, guys - I need to poke a new hole in my belt. :3 It used to fit me fine at the second-tightest hole, but now at the tightest it's visibly loose and not doing a very good job of holding my pants up. So whatever I'm doing, it seems to be working.

Pluuuus a friend of mine who I see alsmost every day told me I look like I'm losing weight.

The ego boost from all this is GLORIOUS.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #273 on: May 07, 2011, 08:14:30 am »

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #274 on: May 07, 2011, 10:31:54 am »
Congrats Nero!!!

Offline Muppet-Cupcakes

• Cabbit
« Reply #275 on: May 19, 2011, 10:35:44 pm »
Also bragging. I've gone down a dress size already!
2014- Yojimbo Staff
2013- Yojimbo Staff

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #276 on: May 20, 2011, 12:17:26 am »
Awesome! Congratulations!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #277 on: May 20, 2011, 08:20:55 am »
Great work, you all! *virtual fist pump...like a boss*

I haven't made much progress weight-wise. I have plateaued around 345 (but that's still 30 lbs I've lost so far). So, I'm not seeing much progress numerically, but I am noticing a difference physique-wise. I'm getting much more toned and sculpted up at my chest, arms and shoulders. I am going to try to get back to shedding the pounds though, in addition to toning, so I must force myself to do cardio more than twice a week. I've still got 45 lbs to lose by Kumoricon (as per my initial goal).

Come on, metabolism! Kick in!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Tobis A Good Boy

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #278 on: May 20, 2011, 08:31:39 am »
Currently I'm 18 going on 19 in two months, a short 5'5 and a yucky 148lbs. Although I'm not as big as I could be I'd still like to lose some weight so I don't have to be so self-concious about myself.

My Goal is to lose at least 20 - 30 pounds by Kumoricon, and I hope to reach it by doing what I have been doing. Lots of Sit ups and squats.

Also a little story. I know so many people hate sit ups and squats but the truth is they work. I used to be 260lbs back in middle school and by doing 50 sit ups everyday along with squats I've lost 112 pounds over the years, so you guys can do it!
Kumoricon 2011:
Harley - Pokemon
Lobelia Haruhi - Ouran
Lyoko Yumi {First season} - Code Lyoko

Kumoricon 2012:
Secret x3

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #279 on: May 20, 2011, 09:07:42 am »
Wow! That's an amazing testimonial! I have had an on-off relationship with sit-ups. I do them for some weeks and then, for whatever reason, fall out of the habit. I'm gonna have to stick with it though (because your results are pretty amazing). I would love to incorporate squats as well, but my knees are so bad, every time I try I almost collapse because my knees give out. Any suggestions or thoughts? I am thinking if I just do very shallow squats at first it may help me strengthen my knees, and I can gradually go deeper.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #280 on: May 20, 2011, 09:43:24 am »
Currently I'm 18 going on 19 in two months, a short 5'5 and a yucky 148lbs. Although I'm not as big as I could be I'd still like to lose some weight so I don't have to be so self-concious about myself.

My Goal is to lose at least 20 - 30 pounds by Kumoricon, and I hope to reach it by doing what I have been doing. Lots of Sit ups and squats.

Also a little story. I know so many people hate sit ups and squats but the truth is they work. I used to be 260lbs back in middle school and by doing 50 sit ups everyday along with squats I've lost 112 pounds over the years, so you guys can do it!

Good for you.  Harley Quinn will be awesome BTW.

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #281 on: May 20, 2011, 10:38:33 am »
Eve, that is most likely muscle,it weighs twice as much as fat and you want it! It helps you burn fat

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #282 on: May 20, 2011, 10:54:13 am »

Right on!  Way to go!  You should definitely be proud of your results, and if you don't mind me sayin' I think you look great! ^//^

Wow! That's an amazing testimonial! I have had an on-off relationship with sit-ups. I do them for some weeks and then, for whatever reason, fall out of the habit. I'm gonna have to stick with it though (because your results are pretty amazing). I would love to incorporate squats as well, but my knees are so bad, every time I try I almost collapse because my knees give out. Any suggestions or thoughts? I am thinking if I just do very shallow squats at first it may help me strengthen my knees, and I can gradually go deeper.

I'm not really a fan of sit-ups / crunches for reasons I elaborated earlier, but if squats hurt too much maybe try goblet squats instead?  Just use a single 20lb dumbbell or something to start out. ^_^

I started up an exercise routine again.  Maybe I mentioned it recently.  Don't recall.  ^_^;  But I've started waking up at 5am so I can do it.  I've found that if I try to make it an evening activity, I'm usually too worn out by then (who wants to get icky and sweaty a few hours before bed?) and the gym is usually packed at that hour.  I've also stepped up my diet.  Just a little bit ago, I had a snack consisting of a slice of celery, a small high-fiber tortilla wrap lightly brushed with extra virgin olive oil, sliced deli smoked turkey breast, lettuce, salsa, and a single slice of cheese.  Eventually I'll throw some avocado into the mix, too. ^_^

Aaaanyways, I'm seeing results after 3-4 weeks.  I find myself gazing longingly at myself in the mirror far too often now.   ;)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 10:57:23 am by reppy »

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #283 on: May 20, 2011, 11:10:26 am »
Eve, that is most likely muscle,it weighs twice as much as fat and you want it! It helps you burn fat

Yeah, I figured as much. I just have a "spare tire" around the gut and thighs that I kinda need to trim off for my cosplay, so that's why I'm still so weight-loss minded. But don't get me wrong, very happy to see the muscle developing and toning and "pulling its weight" (pun absolutely intended).

I'm not really a fan of sit-ups / crunches for reasons I elaborated earlier, but if squats hurt too much maybe try goblet squats instead?  Just use a single 20lb dumbbell or something to start out. ^_^

Thanks for the suggestion, Reppy. I had come across that workout at some point (reading all those lovely man-muscle mags), but forgotten or never applied it for whatever reason. I'll be trying that out today, methinks.

And congratulations on your progress as well. Ah, the narcissistic mirror-gazing of accomplishment, lol.  ;D

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #284 on: May 20, 2011, 04:41:54 pm »
Oh, that goblin squat thing looks good, I'll try that out. Eve, I've got the same problem you do with squats, weak knees. :/

So I've been doing lots of crunches and I think they've been helping. I make sure to do them every day right before bed, and if I have time in the mornings too. I set myself a goal and then do as many as I can, stopping when I need to to breath some. XD When I can reach my goal without stopping, I add another ten on. It's seemed to work pretty well.

One thing, regarding crunches and possibly injury - they're less risky if you lift from your gut. Instead of trying to yank your shoulders to your knees, lift from your bellybutton straight to the ceiling. It's a better ab workout, too.

Offline nyahaha

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #285 on: May 20, 2011, 09:16:30 pm »
I lost 10 lbs in the last two months. Only 10 more before I meet my goal!
check out my facebook page!! www.facebook.com/macnleecosplay

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #286 on: May 20, 2011, 10:20:07 pm »
HALF THERE  :D

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #287 on: May 22, 2011, 02:22:49 pm »
Lost 10 lb officially :) Now another 40 to go lmao

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #288 on: May 22, 2011, 09:37:32 pm »
GJ guys and galls :)

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #289 on: May 25, 2011, 07:30:54 am »

This shirt was way too small for me two years ago. Now it fits perfectly.

If I can lose another inch off my waist and get my arms and legs more toned, then I'll be happy :> I'm trying to cosplay Raven for Sakuracon, but only if I'm comfortable with showing my body by then.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #290 on: May 25, 2011, 07:48:23 am »
Great job, fleur! Looks like you're making some awesome progress.  :)

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #291 on: May 25, 2011, 10:27:11 am »
Indeed!  Way to go!  ^_^

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #292 on: May 25, 2011, 08:43:17 pm »
I can't help giggle when reading the title of this thread being 5 months along now I will totally be in a different shape for con:)

Kiddin aside, I have done pretty well eating right for baby, whats really helped that I was told while higher in sugar, if  not eating enough veggies eat fruit.  Since I have cut a lot of sugar already from not drinking much pop and not eating many sweet, fruit sugar isn't going to hurt.
Most days I drink a carnation instant breakfast shake because I can keep it down, and it has NUTRITION!

I have lost about 7lbs, but its hard to determin how much I have really lost because I am gaining in baby tummy.
(not saying lose weight while preggers I am under doc care, its normal esp with overweight and morning sickness)
Its funny to press on my tummy its like my chubby tummy is turning into baby!

Its still hard some times to eat every so often and drink lots of water, thank goodness for my brita pitcher!
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #293 on: May 26, 2011, 12:33:39 pm »
I've been feeling pretty bad about my weight lately.... I've been reverting back to "comfort eating" the past few weeks because of stress and other things, but despite feeling terrible I've only gained about 3 lbs. Once it stopes being so nasty weather wise I can start playing tennis and stuff again and that will really help in getting me out of the house and back on track in terms of fitness.

Despite these recent issues though, I'm still getting positive feedback from people who haven't seen me since I started losing weight a year ago.... I ran into an old teacher from when I was 14 and REALLY out of shape/akward while at the store yesterday and it was hilarious. XD
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline The_Emo_Schemer

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #294 on: May 26, 2011, 08:41:22 pm »
Current Status: I'm 20 and 115 lbs. My weight fluctuates a bit and I need to stay in shape for personal and for health reasons.

Goal: I mainly want to slim down and tone up. The areas that need work are my upper arms and my hips, my bum, and my thighs and my chest. I also have naturally wide hips and a small chest so I don't feel like wearing a swimsuit, like, ever. So I want to make sure I feel good in a swimsuit, I don't want to be model skinny, I want to be in the toned shape I used to be back when I ran marathons. I really actually like working out. ^^'

Plan to Reach Goal: I've been going jogging every morning on my paper route rather than walking. After that I make sure to do 30 minutes of exercise workouts. I also formed a habit of doing squats while waiting for my water to boil.
2012 Kumoricon Cosplay
Fire Nation Disguise Suki -A:TLAB
Lenalee Lee - D.Gray-man
Sasuke - Brave 10
Yuffie Kisaragi
Sailor Moon

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #295 on: May 27, 2011, 02:56:33 pm »
Hey Schemer, don't worry to much about your hips and chest.  There isn't too much you can do to change that, but on the bright side usually people wont notice or care.  Most of it is just being self conscious, try not to worry so much about it.  You are pretty tiny so it just goes with your size.  I'm sure you look just fine in a swimsuit.  :)   

Good luck with toning up some of those areas!

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #296 on: May 27, 2011, 03:58:37 pm »
To a lot of guys, small bust and large hips = god-tier measurements, trust me.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #297 on: May 27, 2011, 05:19:56 pm »
How tall are you, Schemer? . o .

Also, seeing as how cheer work outs are 2-hours a day on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and they totally kick my butt, I've started to get more muscle and lose fat. * U *

JUST GOTTA LOSE DIS STOMACH FAT AND I AM A-OKAY FOR SUMMER.

[/determined]

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #298 on: May 27, 2011, 06:09:13 pm »
The world is conspiring against me!  D:  Today, I decided to start making a log of all the food I eat.  My dad is having pizza tonight.  My brother bought a ton of Papa Murphy's pizza.  And my friend ate pizza earlier today.  WTF.  D:

<-- eating canned chicken, canned kidney beans, and canned black olives for dinner tonight.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #299 on: May 27, 2011, 06:23:47 pm »
The world is a pit of sabotage as soon as you decide to make a change. Somehow my home is continuously full of candy, ice cream and chips...I don't buy any of it. (I think my wife is fattening me up...call the police if I disappear...)

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!