Author Topic: Cosplay Questions On Commissioning  (Read 1356 times)

Offline FullmetalApollo

• Chibi
    • Deviantart
Cosplay Questions On Commissioning
« on: December 03, 2010, 05:46:45 pm »
I had some questions on making/commishing cosplay.

So far I have been buying mine off of e-bay of doing closet cosplay and I would like to know how people make them or how much they will commish one.

I have a paticular cosplay which I know I will NEVER find on e-bay or any other site and I would REALLY like to go to a con in it.

I can color it if it's too hard to see. It's a Steampunk vertion of UK's revolution outfit I made.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 07:30:34 am by FullmetalApollo »

Offline Sui Fong

• Chibi
Re: Cosplay Questions
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 06:05:25 pm »
The real question here is who are u looking to commission? An individual or a company? If you're looking to commission a company, then go to cosplay house. Their cosplay's are always great quality, and always fit right. If you're looking to commission an individual, then you've posted in the right forum.  :)  I'd offer to help out, but I've got 3 on my plate already this year (and got a promotion to manager, so am working an uber lot). Best of luck!! Lemme know how it goes!
2013 (in the works): Soi Fong (Bleach), Faith (Mirrors Edge), Agito/Akito (Air Gear)
Stay tuned for more information at a later date.

Offline FullmetalApollo

• Chibi
    • Deviantart
Re: Cosplay Questions
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 02:09:09 pm »
I'm not sure actually. I've never commished a cosplay before so I would like to know which better. I'm going to look into the cosplay house but I would also like to know the rates of individuals. Expecially since this is a pretty uniqe vertion of UK's revolution outfit I would like to know what would be the cheeest option.

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
Re: Cosplay Questions On Commissioning
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 06:25:46 pm »
Make a new post in here looking for a commission and general rates commissions go for.  Someone will help you there for sure.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 06:29:16 pm by camname21 »

Offline meep

• Bunnygirl
    • blog
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 06:33:06 pm »
Make a new post in here looking for a commission and general rates commissions go for.  Someone will help you there for sure.
this.

Offline FullmetalApollo

• Chibi
    • Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 07:30:45 am »
Kk Tankies soooo much!!!