Author Topic: Full  (Read 1571 times)

Offline soupisgreen

• Sailor Scout
Full
« on: August 17, 2010, 11:24:09 pm »
Hello. We would like one more in our room. The room is at the Hilton from pre-con Friday the 3rd to the last day of the con Monday the 6th. We don't care about sex or age, but would prefer not to have any minors in the room. We are very hygienic and well organized and would prefer if you are too. PM me if you are interested or have any questions.  

Sorry we're full.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 11:26:39 pm by soupisgreen »

Offline Hitmage

• Sailor Scout
Re: Floor space avalable
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 04:46:25 pm »
Hey, I can do it, I had a plan but unfortunately it fell apart.
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

Offline Kalain-san

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 10:25:14 pm »
If it's still open, I would be very VERY interested. Various things caused me to be late in making plans..but yeah. Anyway, I have been to the con for several years, Staffed last year, hopefully will be staffing this year (don't ask, long story, heh). I'm 23, male, non-smoking, non-drinking (well, a tiny bit but rarely). Basically I just need a place to sleep, put stuff, and change my costume/etc..so really, the normal things you need a room for (kinda silly I said that when I think about it. xD); so I won't be in it for most of the day.

Please let me know soon if it's available or not via this thread or PMing me..or both. The con is only 4 days away now so time is short after all. ^^; *bows head* Thank you.
Even if I knew...I still wouldn't tell you.

Offline soupisgreen

• Sailor Scout
Re: Full
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 11:29:44 pm »
Sorry the room is now full.