Author Topic: One Piece 2010  (Read 6506 times)

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
Re: One Piece 2010
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2010, 09:06:05 pm »
i TOTALLY agree! add to the luffy fun times!

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2010, 09:21:51 pm »
The FUNIMATION episodes are so awesome.

I found out you can watch them on megavideo with HIGH QUALITY.

You can also watch them on the FUNIMATION site but they dont show all of them.

Offline Spifferiffic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2010, 10:31:53 pm »
So... Since they have a photo shoot/meet-up scheduling post up now, does anyone have a preference for a One Piece meeting time?

I'm not sure about the scheduling of some of the con events I would like to attend, but otherwise the only conflict I see is that I will probably be dragged to the D. Gray Man shoot on Saturday at noon.

Anybody else have times they know this will or will not work for them?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 11:54:17 pm by Spifferiffic »

Offline Spifferiffic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2010, 08:48:32 am »
The con schedule is finally up! Having now looked at it, and because I'm not letting it drop >:P, I have some suggestion times for a One Piece meet up:

Saturday afternoon ~3-ish
Sunday morning between 8 and 11

I doubt our group is going to be super huge, so the location issue is a matter of preference. I want it to be some place near to the con because I get lost very easily! (No really. Zoro is one of my favorites for this reason.)

Both the Pokemon and South Park groups will be at Pioneer Square Saturday at 3, so if we do Saturday, we probably want to avoid there.

If we go fairly early Sunday, most locations should be free, as most groups wont be showing up 'til 10-ish.

Yes, early morning is no fun, but I also want to do con stuff during the day!

Opinions? Speak up people because I'm totally willing to consider other options.

Offline Manganix78

• Catgirl
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2010, 11:20:46 am »
The con schedule is finally up! Having now looked at it, and because I'm not letting it drop >:P, I have some suggestion times for a One Piece meet up:

Saturday afternoon ~3-ish
Sunday morning between 8 and 11

I doubt our group is going to be super huge, so the location issue is a matter of preference. I want it to be some place near to the con because I get lost very easily! (No really. Zoro is one of my favorites for this reason.)

Both the Pokemon and South Park groups will be at Pioneer Square Saturday at 3, so if we do Saturday, we probably want to avoid there.

If we go fairly early Sunday, most locations should be free, as most groups wont be showing up 'til 10-ish.

Yes, early morning is no fun, but I also want to do con stuff during the day!

Opinions? Speak up people because I'm totally willing to consider other options.

Personally, I'll be good for Sunday at 8 in the morning. Mainly because I've got other photoshoots to attend and Todd Haberkorn's autograph to get at 9:30. The only main concern that I have right now is finding a red, yellow-buttoned vest and straw hat with a red ribbon for my Monkey D. Luffy cosplay. So if any of you are able to help me out with where I can find these clothes, I would greatly appreciate it!!  ;D

Offline Spifferiffic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2010, 03:30:41 pm »

Personally, I'll be good for Sunday at 8 in the morning. Mainly because I've got other photoshoots to attend and Todd Haberkorn's autograph to get at 9:30. The only main concern that I have right now is finding a red, yellow-buttoned vest and straw hat with a red ribbon for my Monkey D. Luffy cosplay. So if any of you are able to help me out with where I can find these clothes, I would greatly appreciate it!!  ;D

We got my sister's hat on eBay, but since we're kind of down to a time crunch, your best bet is probably gonna be to find as similar a hat as you can and add your own red ribbon. (You can get it pretty cheap at craft stores.)

For the vest, the easiest way to go may be to find a sleeveless red top and either make it into a vest, or just give it the appearance of one. (Yellow buttons shouldn't be hard to locate in a craft store, either.)

Offline Spifferiffic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2010, 06:49:20 am »
Right now it's looking like we're meeting up early Sunday. (Which is what I shall say on the official thread if no one objects...)

I vote me meet in the Hilton lobby and take it from there. I'm not very familiar with Portland, and if our group's pretty small, it shouldn't be too hard to find an open space. As my sister would say, "It'll be an adventure!"  :P (Again, unless someone else has an idea.)

Offline Spifferiffic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2010, 11:45:30 pm »
Unless some one objects by ~5:00 pm Friday, August 27, I'm going to post a request for this entry on the Photoshoot list:

One Piece, Sunday at 8:00 am in the Lobby.

If we end up being a super small group, we can just take some pictures there, or we can hike over to the south park blocks or something...

I'll be there with my camera anyway! XD A no doubt sleepy and cranky Zoro with a probably sleepier and crankier younger sister Luffy that will whine at me for agreeing to 8:00 am.  :P

Offline Manganix78

• Catgirl
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2010, 08:48:00 pm »

We got my sister's hat on eBay, but since we're kind of down to a time crunch, your best bet is probably gonna be to find as similar a hat as you can and add your own red ribbon. (You can get it pretty cheap at craft stores.)

For the vest, the easiest way to go may be to find a sleeveless red top and either make it into a vest, or just give it the appearance of one. (Yellow buttons shouldn't be hard to locate in a craft store, either.)

And by craft stores, which ones are you talking about? Because I've been to several Goodwill stores in the past few days and I have'nt found a decent red top or straw hat.

Offline Spifferiffic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2010, 09:36:26 pm »
And by craft stores, which ones are you talking about? Because I've been to several Goodwill stores in the past few days and I have'nt found a decent red top or straw hat.

By craft stores I mean like Ben Franklin or Joann Fabrics, and you could really only find the ribbon and buttons there.

A while ago our Albertson's had cheap tee-shirts in various colors--if you had to, you could maim a cheap red tee-shirt, I suppose.

The hat's going to be tough, and I haven't really got any other input for that... Sorry!  Good luck!