Author Topic: What are you angry at right now?  (Read 152870 times)

Offline Mentally Hilarious

• Sailor Scout
    • GaiaOnline
Re: What are you angry at right now?
« Reply #350 on: December 25, 2010, 01:37:47 pm »
Angry at:
*Powell's- YOU DID NOT HAVE SIMON PEGG'S BOOK! SHAME ON YOU!!!
*Mall- YOU DID NOT HAVE THAT BIEBER BLANKET I WANTED!!!!
*Toys R Us- MY SISTER WANTED THAT DAMN DOLL!!! D<

Huh? They sell Bieber blankets now? lol
You have no idea what else they have put his face on. Those blankets were ACTUALLY soft unlike the Kingdom Hearts one I got for my friend.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #351 on: December 30, 2010, 06:07:21 pm »
This isn't something I'm mad about, just upset about.

Am in that situation where someone I used to be really close to, isn't close anymore. Like we barely talk anymore. I'd really like to get back into the old habits I used to have with this person but it doesn't ever seem to work out that way.
I miss 2010.

Offline Mentally Hilarious

• Sailor Scout
    • GaiaOnline
« Reply #352 on: December 30, 2010, 06:32:53 pm »
This isn't something I'm mad about, just upset about.

Am in that situation where someone I used to be really close to, isn't close anymore. Like we barely talk anymore. I'd really like to get back into the old habits I used to have with this person but it doesn't ever seem to work out that way.
I've had that happen recently and I tried to talk to my friend but it seems awkward now. Dunno why.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #353 on: December 30, 2010, 07:06:19 pm »
Ugh exactly. I dunno what to do.
I miss 2010.

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #354 on: January 02, 2011, 04:40:13 pm »
A touch at epiccosplsy.com and lots at USPS. Ordered wigs from there for mew con... and reading 24hr shipping made me think, "hey... its shipped to me in a day, awesome!" Aahahaha....

Saaaad joke. It was sent out the 29th, a day after I ordered, and sent to my neighbor's place.

Ducking bastards.
Part of DoNotWant and RPOD

Offline Taikei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #355 on: February 11, 2011, 02:10:55 pm »
I'm mad at my ex...who can't seem to leave me alone. After two months of no communication...I get a message on deviantart that I'm emotionally unstable, and a few troll words.

and then an entire paragraph devoted to making me hate both her and myself.

Great job dickwad, great job.

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #356 on: February 11, 2011, 03:17:48 pm »
I'm mad at my ex...who can't seem to leave me alone. After two months of no communication...I get a message on deviantart that I'm emotionally unstable, and a few troll words.
Brutal. o_O

I'm glad I dropped interest in relationships so many years ago. They're always some sort of drama and add to my already massive mental anguish.

I'm a little bit mad at my grandparents, work friend and programmer friend right now. They know better than to pester me like this. God, no wonder I sound so evil around certain people. x_X'
{Death mode} D3 Started 17.May.2011 02:20
Magi: What are you doing?
Me: I'm putting a stop to this. Now.
Magi: You'll die.
Me: I don't believe that.

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #357 on: February 11, 2011, 05:48:37 pm »
Life... Griff got another job so instead of me barely getting to see him, now I will NEVER get to see him.
If I wanted to be alone every day I would have stayed up with my parents in Washington and continued my college education.

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #358 on: February 14, 2011, 10:27:50 pm »
I'm quitting smoking. I'm angry at EVERYTHING!!!
Have Fun

Jay

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #359 on: February 15, 2011, 07:12:48 am »
I'm quitting smoking. I'm angry at EVERYTHING!!!
Zomg ragequit! RaWR! :3

I'm angry at....Cardboard.

Yeah. -_-

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #360 on: February 15, 2011, 10:38:04 am »
^ It's possible... that stuff can give a wicked paper cut from the wrong angle.
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #361 on: February 15, 2011, 06:45:27 pm »
Yeah and it's always the stupid stuff that gets me in trouble.

Nasty brass staples at the bottom of the box? No problem.
Those rusted razor blades in a mess pile that you freak out about when I'm still cleaning? Doesn't get me.
Sharp edges? I get knicked but there's never any blood(am I really alive?).
Tearing open a cardboard box with my bare hands? Zomg massive papercut! x_X'

I f'ing hate boxes.

Also, I'm angry at everyone that has any kind of fear in their heart. That's stupid. -_-

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #362 on: February 15, 2011, 10:47:08 pm »
im angry at stupid "hardcore" gamers that start yelling at me whenever I kill them in the game.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #363 on: February 16, 2011, 10:46:46 pm »
Apparently, my fiancee has a stalker.  He's been showing up near by her house and former place of employment (which she's looking to go back to soon).  I guess the shop owner told him today that if he ever sets foot on the property again, he'll have the cops called on him for trespassing.  that makes me happy, but it still makes me sick that it happened.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #364 on: February 16, 2011, 11:44:52 pm »
I'm angry at my face for experiencing great discomfort

I'm also angry at the bank for being conveniently closed from roughly when I wake up to right about when I go to sleep.  How rude.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #365 on: February 19, 2011, 08:03:51 am »
This week!! Tuesday came out I had super creepy clown reject as a stalker, called police on Wednesday on said stalker clown, then on Thursday the bus I was on got hit by a car...

And now I'm doing a 15 hour shift.

This week just fing rox...

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #366 on: February 19, 2011, 08:31:25 am »
words
My face > your face
Your face > my arm

:(

I'm onboard with the bank problem too. I either wait and forfeit some sleep or starve myself and end up doing something REALLY stupid at work. The weekend doesn't like me any more than the other days. :/
Curse of the funhouse
Goondolences. My first ex was a really creepy stalker but it sounds like you didn't know much about your stalker thingy. They're all different but the ones I attract usually come in suicidal and bipolar flavors. Yummy. o_O

I'm angry at the freezing weather. The rain falls like snow, sticks like ice. I was dumb enough to try pouring hot water on my windows but I didn't forsee this: The ice comes back less than a minute later and solidifies over my windows, doors, wipers and lights. GRAH!

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #367 on: February 19, 2011, 08:46:16 am »
I'm just glad he's not coming near me. Oh gods I'm so happy about that!

But this weather does fail. Walking in it sucked this morning.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #368 on: February 19, 2011, 09:00:48 am »
It's been a bad couple of weeks for my toes. ;(  2 weeks ago after playing basketball, I came home and was getting ready to shower until to find that my toes were all bloody and my socks were stained with BLOOD.  Then this week, I thought I had broken a small piece of my toenail so I kept playing games until the last one, when I came to a sudden stop on my foot and extreme pain.  I took off my sock .. luckily, no broken toenail .. but there was a huge chunk of skin on my big toe that was ripped off. ;___;  And now, my toenail is all black/blue. ;(  AND the shoes I have wear for work apply pressure EXACTLY to that spot every time I take a step. fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #369 on: February 19, 2011, 10:07:42 am »
I'm angry at the freezing weather. The rain falls like snow, sticks like ice. I was dumb enough to try pouring hot water on my windows but I didn't forsee this: The ice comes back less than a minute later and solidifies over my windows, doors, wipers and lights. GRAH!

Actually, maybe you can be a little glad... that rapid of a temperature change can crack glass.

(I haven't had that happen, but I used to think hot water would help clear ice too.)
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #370 on: February 19, 2011, 10:24:46 am »
Yeah.... that sucks Reppy.  But I still love ya, so it'll be okay.

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #371 on: February 19, 2011, 11:20:23 am »
Actually, maybe you can be a little glad... that rapid of a temperature change can crack glass.
No you see my windshield has been cracked all along the bottom for as long as I've had the car. I've been meaning to get it replaced lately because I get condensation inside the cab. I have to clear my windshield on the outside and then scrape the ice off the inside. Still, I can't justify a $700 replacement when I have other problems that need to be dealt with first.

It's a whole rollercoaster of fun stuff. You be a little glad for me instead. I just flat out f'ing hate it. x_X'

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #372 on: February 22, 2011, 03:30:23 am »
myself for being a jerk to a good friend

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #373 on: February 22, 2011, 08:31:58 am »
myself for being a jerk to a good friend
Aw, we still wub you. D:

Maybe. :3

I'm very angry at my employer. All I did was walk in with a great attitude and they already make me feel horrible just for checking in. This level of disrespect is unwelcome. I'm free of their crap and it's my turn to rattle their bones. If they won't help me, I'll make progress next to impossible for them and find someone else.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #374 on: February 22, 2011, 01:24:24 pm »
How when someone just expects you to do things for them and how they expect everything to just happen with out consequences.

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #375 on: February 22, 2011, 02:25:45 pm »
How when someone just expects you to do things for them and how they expect everything to just happen with out consequences.
Oh I've been there.

Right now I'm angry at my grandfather's hippie crap. I finally figured out what was making my car kill itself at ignition and I didn't even have to lift the hood before I figured it out(though I had to wrench quite a bit in the Goodwill parking lot). I'm never letting anyone touch my engine again. This has gone too far. >.<'

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #376 on: February 22, 2011, 04:37:19 pm »
So many little things today.

Gawd I hate quitting smoking...
Have Fun

Jay

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #377 on: February 22, 2011, 05:36:06 pm »
I'm now angry with people again. You know the kind...The ones that have fear in their hearts thanks to money.

Because of them, my favorite shop in uptown Scottsdale closed down just last week! It was the most beautiful safe haven for all the delicious sodas the world has never known. The website is up but they're no longer taking orders and the excuse left is "the economy shut us down!" I don't understand how this is possible. It used to be the greatest business I ever saw. Incredibly cheap, always full stock, great management that had access to the most questionable of things and it was the one place that ever made me smile with a hint of lust and ecstatic joy. But more than anything, they f'ing loved me to death. Sure some people thought I looked weird since I was dressed like a retired Navy officer in downtown PHX but I was the proud symbol of happiness and transfinite power. I used to drop no less than $40 on cola at this place every week! They helped me take care of my crew's health and happiness when they were sweaty and exhausted from pushing wheelchairs all day. They kept me from losing my mind when I really needed to use it.

To me it was a fountain of joy. A time of peace and plenty. That time, is gone.

It really was the American dream. A 12x15m shop with dirty floors, a wall of coolers and racks upon racks of the most exotic creations you will never see across 4 fairly cramped yet strategically prepared hallways. Today I was interested in stuff from Route 66 and Zen Bottling's domain but they're gone too so I assume they went out of business as well. To me this means no more bottles of Route 66, XTZ or my favorite: Sex! :(

I can still find cases of Jack Black's or Lolli's Cherry Pop on Amazon but it's just not the same. I'd like to punch this economy square in the throat for stealing away the symbol of my youth. It's bad enough I'm in a weird area full of death, famine, meth, thieves and unemployment but when the places I look to for salvation are suffering in worse shape out of fear and frustration, I really start to lose hope.
Gawd I hate quitting smoking...
This reminds me, I only smoke tobacco in very rare social situations. As much as I hate the common tobacco, Obama has made it illegal to import any smokes. This is bad for everyone because taxes are insane. Since a pack of Kools here are $12, it seems like a pretty good time to quit if you smoke more than one pack a year. I can't justify such a ridiculous habit like my grandfather used to have but at least he gets buy with chew. :(

Offline Mew*Haruko

• Chibi
    • My YouTube. Subscribe! <3
« Reply #378 on: February 22, 2011, 05:45:51 pm »
NOT BEING A PRETTY ASIAN. D8<
MOE MOEEE RAAAAEG

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #379 on: February 23, 2011, 11:41:04 am »
is mad that my friend Kyo dosent wannah come see me even thought he is in hillboro ;-; and he wont give me the adress so i can go see him..... he says he has something for me but wont tell me anything " is ubber mad!! I hate it when he dose this....

And i soposally lost a friend becuse i m a jerk face....

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #380 on: February 23, 2011, 12:43:25 pm »
If they can't handle you at your worst, they have no business with you at your best. Everyone has their problems and you should remember that. For what they're worth, my friends are pretty fair to me. Some of them like griefing coworkers, doing certain drugs, answering calls during meetings and causing trouble. I like to work myself to death and I become a vicious monster when people start giving me crap. People piss me off but I can accept certain bad habits as long as they don't cause me trouble.

I'm in a weird mood today. It feels good. The only thing I'm angry about is the waiting. Ugh. >.<'

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #381 on: February 23, 2011, 01:06:09 pm »
If they can't handle you at your worst, they have no business with you at your best. Everyone has their problems and you should remember that. For what they're worth, my friends are pretty fair to me. Some of them like griefing coworkers, doing certain drugs, answering calls during meetings and causing trouble. I like to work myself to death and I become a vicious monster when people start giving me crap. People piss me off but I can accept certain bad habits as long as they don't cause me trouble.

I'm in a weird mood today. It feels good. The only thing I'm angry about is the waiting. Ugh. >.<'

hugs ;-;

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #382 on: February 23, 2011, 02:49:25 pm »
I'm angry in general~

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #383 on: February 23, 2011, 03:47:22 pm »
I am angry at my tummy.  Haven't really been able to enjoy eating much because of it.
Was treated to lunch and got a nice rib eye steak.  3 bites and done!

Not to worry I am taking a doily vitamin, I am on somthing thats doing it to my stomach but still
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #384 on: February 24, 2011, 04:48:28 pm »
A few senators are making my life a living hell as long as I'm stuck here. I don't need any more complaints from them let alone the thousands of stupid people that are about to be a massive echo. People need to either do what they say they will when hired or resign and scram. I'm done putting up with political drama. It doesn't help that my family brings it up immediately after I get up every morning. I need out. Now. >.>

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #385 on: February 25, 2011, 07:02:04 pm »
is anger that im waiting on a movie and 2 wigs that havent got to me ;-; and i want them for a thing i doing with a friend and I need red contacts ;-;

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #386 on: March 02, 2011, 11:22:26 am »
I'M ANGRY THAT I AM AT SCHOOL AND IT SUCKS! WHAT IS THIS?!
Next con: Kumori-con

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #387 on: March 02, 2011, 02:21:10 pm »
Im angry at the post office for their stupid mailing system...
And Im angry at my body. What did I do to deserve this? T.T Ultrasound today to look at my gallbladder to see if I need surgery. Yesterday they took blood and urine to test. If its not my gallbladder I get even more tests done. How much more can they do? I hate being ill and not knowing whats wrong with me. Im angry at life. Y.Y

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #388 on: March 02, 2011, 02:41:11 pm »
I'm angry at Ubisoft for making the multiplayer mode of 'Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" so chock-full of glitches and should-be obsolete errors.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #389 on: March 02, 2011, 04:45:09 pm »
A paradigm shift ocurred...

My emotions are either running together or anger has been completely amputated for the better half of the week. I don't feel normal. :/

Offline EmAino

• Chibi
« Reply #390 on: March 02, 2011, 05:50:25 pm »
I am angry at myself for feeling like such a screw up all of the time.
Sakuracon 2014
Kyoko Sakura - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Yugito Nii - Naruto Shippuden
Sailor Jupiter - Sailor Moon

Kumoricon
God Tier Jane Crocker - Homestuck
Sailor Jupiter - Sailor Moon
Kyoko Sakura - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Komachi Onozuka - Touhou

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #391 on: March 02, 2011, 05:56:54 pm »
I am angry at myself for feeling like such a screw up all of the time.
Aww it's okay. Everyone feels like that when they're the age of the chicken. <3 ;D

My emotions are still muddled. This probably isn't going to clear up like the other times.

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #392 on: March 02, 2011, 06:33:35 pm »
I'm angry that this nicorette gum is too much like gum. I keep chewing it like it is, and giving my self hiccoughs. stupid crud.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #393 on: March 02, 2011, 10:25:17 pm »
My anger is driven by the fact that there is a game I'm passionate about playing, but very few others have interest in showing up to play. What's more is because it's a casual club that features mock combat, rather than a sport where people would watch the teams play at full throttle with no desire other than to win, it's hard to know how and where to advertise and get our game known.

The game is simple, fun, and exciting, but is also in the cold and rain, blazing sun, and other elements.
Every day I walk onto the field at my park I bang my head against an invisible wall and wonder what else I can do to make things better than they are, and make that field more than just a mud-soaked patch where a small band of heroes play in a mortal Val Halla on a stage that the world never watches.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #394 on: March 03, 2011, 01:01:29 am »
I'm angry that i read this fanfiction even though i knew it was going to be sad ;___; I'm bawling like a baby now.

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #395 on: March 14, 2011, 04:13:40 pm »
I'm angry at myself for forgetting dinner. I are failtacular.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #396 on: March 14, 2011, 04:19:36 pm »
Sugar...

I am pretty sure sugar is the root of the pains I keep getting in my abdomen lately.
I was perfectly fine yesterday and then I ate some peach rings. Today I want to die from the pains. :/

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #397 on: March 14, 2011, 04:31:36 pm »
Our anime club has been denied funding for its desired trip to Sakuracon because it's not "educational."  I can understand their misunderstanding (after all, these things ARE fun), but they didn't understand how educational these things CAN be, despite us providing them with valid examples.  Oh well...
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #398 on: March 14, 2011, 05:30:55 pm »
my throat and chest are sore.  I really don't need a cold on top of everything on my plate.  I am working over time this week and next
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #399 on: March 14, 2011, 05:41:49 pm »
I AM ANGRY ABOUT THE FACT! I AM STRESSED! YET WHEN I WANT TO RELAX, I DO NOTHING RELAXING!
GAAAGH!
Next con: Kumori-con