Author Topic: 2010 Cosplay Chess: Rules & Sign-ups  (Read 96533 times)

Offline Jamiche

• Bunnygirl
2010 Cosplay Chess: Rules & Sign-ups
« on: August 02, 2010, 12:23:03 am »
Okay, boys and girls... thank you for your patience (and not spamming me with emails :D)

Rules and sign-ups for this year's Cosplay Chess are available here: Rules  Reg

Once again, we are looking for 32 chess pieces and a couple of chess masters for the event, as well as alternates.  You do not have to know how to play chess if you are chess piece, all moves will be coordinated by the chess masters.

As this is Cosplay Chess, your character cosplay will be the deciding factor in who gets to participate.  This is not a first-come, first-serve sign-up - we will be looking for complete cosplays, with a preference for well-known characters.  This is a separate event from the Cosplay Contest, you will not be judged on the quality of the cosplay, or if you made it yourself - you just need to be a recognizable character.

To sign-up to be a chess piece, you need to do the following:

* Read the rules.
    * Fill out the registration form.
    * Submit the form and photos of your costume to chess@kumoricon.org

You must include photos of you in your cosplay, or of your cosplay itself (I can't reiterate this enough, guys... if you don't send pics, you don't get to play).  Images of your character will not suffice.  Since this is not first-come, first-serve, you have time to wait until your cosplay is complete... there is no penalty for being one of the last ones to register.  You are also allowed to submit more than one cosplay (just submit a separate form for each.)

If you are interested in being a chess master, or want to help out in another way, please let us know by posting here, or via e-mail or PM.

Sign-ups will be open until August 25th. Deadline extended to Friday, August 27th  Players will be notified of their team and position the week before con, and will be required to attend a meeting before the event.

If you have any questions, please post here or PM me
(C'mon guys.. we've had Men vs Women the last couple of years... I'd really, really love to see Good vs Evil :D)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 10:57:11 am by Jamiche »
2015-2016 Director of Programming
2014 Assistant Director of Programming
2008-2013 Director of Programming
2007 Tech Manager & Video Room Coordinator, Manga Library & Cosplay Chess
2006 Video Room & Karaoke Manager
2005 Video Room Coordinator

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
    • Kato's mini Japanese Anime, Culture and Hobby Page
Re: 2010 Cosplay Chess: Rules & Sign-ups
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 10:16:09 am »
Edit and update from our fearless Cospay Chess Leader:

The required pre-game meeting will be Monday at 10:30am followed by the game at Noon, just like last year

Mina Konnichi wa!

Well, I'm certainly going to get my pics together and apply. I think I'll submit my night class Vampire Knight cosplay and see about being on the side of EVIL! this year...Bwahaahaahaaaaaa!!!!

Ahem... yes...and I'll be attempting to give our fearless leader a hand with posts and questions here too. So if you have questions just post or pm me and I'll do my best to get you the answers.
Have a good look at the rules, get those cosplay's ready, take some good pics and get your forms in so our leader can set up the teams.

A little fyi about myself: I've been served as the co-coordinator for Sakura-con's cosplay chess games for the past 5 years and was fortunate to be selected for Kumoricon's chess game last year as Capt. Teletha Testarossa (Tessa) Full Metal Panic.
So, I'm just a happy volunteering actor looking for a stage. ^.~

Cheers!
Kato
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 06:58:25 am by Kato_Shiroi »
To be truly happy, volunteer your talents, treat others with compassion and watch as much anime as possible...Mina san, Kampai!!!

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 11:33:48 am »
Good vs Evil would be great. I know who to submit XD

I would love to try to get Saix in for this but I don't think I would have the costume done and ready for a picture by then. For now I will stick with my fave :D

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 11:40:41 am »
Awesome, I'm looking forward to this! xD
I just have to take some pictures of my cosplay, and I'm ready to sign-up. c:

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 11:52:38 am »
Is it going to be improve like it has been before or will it be scripted this year?

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 11:55:05 am »
Is it going to be improve like it has been before or will it be scripted this year?

THIS.

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 11:56:03 am »
man , I have no evil characters lol
kcon plans 2013 ' plans ;

Minato Arisato - P3 ( 50% )
Renzou Shima - AnE ( 0% )
Finny in wonderland - Kuroshitsuji ( 0% )

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2010, 11:58:44 am »

THIS.
I hope its scripted but I'm sure it will be improv.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2010, 12:00:31 pm »

THIS.

More than likely. It definitely allows for better battles and smoother progression of the game as a whole to have it scripted, but improv battles can be just as good.

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2010, 12:06:44 pm »

THIS.

Current plan is to keep the game at the direction of the 2 chess masters like last year.

"quote from the main page: at the direction of two chess masters, will move, fight and die live on stage. The combats are not pre-scripted—anything can happen!"

It takes a great deal of time to do scripted games and give people enough time to practice (voice of experience from doing Sakuracon's games)
We also do unscripted games because they're alot of fun too.

Cheers,
Kato
To be truly happy, volunteer your talents, treat others with compassion and watch as much anime as possible...Mina san, Kampai!!!

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2010, 12:16:02 pm »
All of the questions I had were already submitted, so I'm just posting in here so when they're questions are answered I'll get reminded of this thread.

Sorry that I fail at contributing.
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2010, 12:21:30 pm »

THIS.

Current plan is to keep the game at the direction of the 2 chess masters like last year.

"quote from the main page: at the direction of two chess masters, will move, fight and die live on stage. The combats are not pre-scripted—anything can happen!"

It takes a great deal of time to do scripted games and give people enough time to practice (voice of experience from doing Sakuracon's games)
We also do unscripted games because they're alot of fun too.

Cheers,
Kato
I think the unscripted ones are alright. I understand that it takes a lot of time to make the script and prepare properly. The one thing I noticed last year was that the games seemed very chaotic, this is mainly do to the fact that everyone kinda wanted to do their own attack even if they were being beaten.

I think about it before I make my decision to enter. I also don't want to enter the same cosplay two years in a row :P

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2010, 12:52:57 pm »
And yeah, good vs. evil would be awesome. xDDD
I totally know who I'd beeeee.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2010, 12:56:05 pm »
Captain Ukitake should be the white side's King.

Jus' sayin' :3c

I jest. Just as long as I don't die within two moves I will be content.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2010, 01:06:37 pm »
Lololol well, my character IS a Princess. ;3
I'll try to submit my form a.s.a.p~! :DD

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2010, 01:18:09 pm »
Lololol well, my character IS a Princess. ;3
I'll try to submit my form a.s.a.p~! :DD
SHAY, DO YOU WANT ME TO APPLY AS YOUR ATTACK?
Because I could go all "FIGHTING SPIRIT" and attack someone? With Sahara? That would make me so happy *3*
It is going to be...

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2010, 01:31:28 pm »
AW HELL YES xDDD
That'd be really awesome.

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 01:31:50 pm »
I think the unscripted ones are alright. I understand that it takes a lot of time to make the script and prepare properly. The one thing I noticed last year was that the games seemed very chaotic, this is mainly do to the fact that everyone kinda wanted to do their own attack even if they were being beaten.

I think about it before I make my decision to enter. I also don't want to enter the same cosplay two years in a row :P

Oh yes, I totally understand the chaotic feel. That happens alot with this style of chess battle. It's really impromptu acting and depends heavily on the players ability to make it up as you go.
For me that actually makes it more fun as I do alot of impromptu.

One thing I do that helps is if I don't recognize a game or anime character on the opposite side, I'll go and talk with them beforehand to get an idea of their character so that if I do fight them, I can adapt how my character behaves in relationship to theirs.

Hopefully we will have time in the pre-meet to chat with each other and talk about making the combat more dramatic and exciting for everyone, especially the players.

Also for everyone, don't be afraid to submit a cosplay you've done before. A cosplay you love to do is the best one you could choose to submit whether it's new or not.

Cheers,
Kato

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2010, 01:33:32 pm »
AW HELL YES xDDD
Once my new wig comes in I'll take some pictures of my Simon and send in an application :D
It is going to be...

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2010, 01:35:01 pm »
AW HELL YES xDDD
Once my new wig comes in I'll take some pictures of my Simon and send in an application :D
I'll take pictures of my Nia cosplay later hopefully. c:

Offline PepperGabEm12

• Chibi
    • YouTube-PepperGabEm12
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2010, 10:52:01 pm »
i'm debating whether or not i should do this. it seems like it would be really fun and i would be leafeon probably
K-Con '11:
Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)-100%
Rin Kagamine (Love is War/Brainwash)-20%
Hirasawa Yui Summer Uniform (K-On!)-40%
Hirasawa Yui Winter Uniform (K-On!)-20%

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2010, 08:30:41 am »
Yosh! Got my application & photo submitted ~ Shiki Senri from Vampire Knight for the Evil side :D

Remember everyone, you can submit more than one cosplay for consideration (each costume app and attached photo needs to be on a separate form)

I have a new cosplay for Kumori almost done (Aoi Futaba, You're Under Arrest) so I may submit that one too for the "good side" just for fun. ;)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 08:56:09 am by Kato_Shiroi »

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2010, 08:23:51 pm »
One question and rather important as it might effect my travel plans: what day and time will chess be this year?

I'm seriously tempted to submit Akito from fruits basket, though she's not good or evil persay just crimanally f***ed-up.

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2010, 09:18:21 pm »
One question and rather important as it might effect my travel plans: what day and time will chess be this year?

Can't say for sure since the schedule isn't out yet but last year the required pre-game meeting was Monday at 10:30am followed by the game at Noon.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2010, 09:22:10 pm »
Sent my Nia Teppelin form~ :3
I hope I did it right...

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2010, 10:39:04 pm »

Can't say for sure since the schedule isn't out yet but last year the required pre-game meeting was Monday at 10:30am followed by the game at Noon.

I'm aware of when it was last year. This year the train i may be taking home leaves around noon, thus why i'm concerned about what time chess is.

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2010, 07:26:56 am »

I'm aware of when it was last year. This year the train i may be taking home leaves around noon, thus why i'm concerned about what time chess is.

Ah I see. Well, I haven't been told this years schedule so I sent a pm to Jamiche asking. If I get that info I'll obviously post it here to let everyone know.

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2010, 11:16:58 pm »
I only have three weeks to get my cosplay together for this....breathe me breathe. x__x; My summer has been so hectic but I still want to do this! I gotta buckle down and get to work! >8D;;;

Also in regards to unscripted vs. scripted I personally think scripted is better; for many reasons. One, it gives players plenty of time to figure out what they want to do (even able to go as far as contacting their opponents to brain storm cool ideas), it pretty much garuntees that all characters get a chance to move, and it usually ends up more even than one team dominating over another.

This coming from experience. I worked in a scripted on at Sakuracon a few years back, the map out of the moves was what actually took the longest for the staff I belief and after that the players just had to check in with each other and figure out what they wanted to do. Except for the battle music they had us use. That was epic, yet overly complicated for audio operators. xD
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2010, 03:31:30 am »
I'm never being chessmaster AGAIN LOL

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2010, 08:32:19 am »
I only have three weeks to get my cosplay together for this....breathe me breathe. x__x; My summer has been so hectic but I still want to do this! I gotta buckle down and get to work! >8D;;;

Also in regards to unscripted vs. scripted I personally think scripted is better; for many reasons. One, it gives players plenty of time to figure out what they want to do (even able to go as far as contacting their opponents to brain storm cool ideas), it pretty much garuntees that all characters get a chance to move, and it usually ends up more even than one team dominating over another.

This coming from experience. I worked in a scripted on at Sakuracon a few years back, the map out of the moves was what actually took the longest for the staff I belief and after that the players just had to check in with each other and figure out what they wanted to do. Except for the battle music they had us use. That was epic, yet overly complicated for audio operators. xD

Well I can tell you that the scripted game takes us about 6-7 months to put together from the time we open up applications to pre-meet planning and game time.
Of course we are putting on 3 separate games at SC which adds to that time but with logistics and music/audio it is quite complicated to put on and currently it's not a staff position at SC. I do this on top of my staff job.

Hey don't feel bad, the audience was entertained and that's a win!...even if us girls kicked butt and won the game....And the mini skirt thing was a huge hit. Absolutely hilarious.

Cheers!

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2010, 01:10:04 pm »
Except for the battle music they had us use. That was epic, yet overly complicated for audio operators. xD

Thank you I guess, I've been running the sound for Cosplay chess at SakuraCon for the last three years.
That first year was overly complicated as while i put all the music together I didn't run it as i was in the game and had to explain it very quickly to the guy who was running it. I"ve refined it since then, and have run it myself. This year I got some complaints but to my defence during the period I would normally be compliling the music I was battling a computer who very much wanted to crawl into a corner and die.
Like Kato I do this on top of my staff job at Sakuracon, most of us who put it together do.

I concur, I had fun with you but I found i have more fun as a piece.

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2010, 01:23:12 pm »

Thank you I guess, I've been running the sound for Cosplay chess at SakuraCon for the last three years.
That first year was overly complicated as while i put all the music together I didn't run it as i was in the game and had to explain it very quickly to the guy who was running it. I"ve refined it since then, and have run it myself. This year I got some complaints but to my defence during the period I would normally be compliling the music I was battling a computer who very much wanted to crawl into a corner and die.

Like Kato I do this on top of my staff job at Sakuracon, most of us who put it together do.

And the awesome work you put into it is Very Much Appreciated!

Your ability to battle other characters and crappy computers while providing sound is indeed amazing.

Arigatoo Gozaimasu!

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2010, 08:18:41 pm »
daw' you both are amazing ! this year I wanna be a piece ' so I gotta get hop'in on finishing

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2010, 08:43:50 pm »
daw' you both are amazing ! this year I wanna be a piece ' so I gotta get hop'in on finishing

*Cracks Whip!* Get that cosplay finished! ... and that goes for the rest of you lurkers too! ... Yeah I see you in the shadows, no point in hiding...Get those cosplays done and those apps in...like NOW!

*and yes flattery will get you everywhere  :-*

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2010, 08:45:58 pm »
FLATTERY WILL GET ME PLACES??!?#!%1
I mean, wow, that top looks REALLY nice on you today. ;3
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 08:46:23 pm by StarryShay »

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2010, 09:11:46 pm »
FLATTERY WILL GET ME PLACES??!?#!%1
I mean, wow, that top looks REALLY nice on you today. ;3

LOL, Yes my dear StarryShay flattery will get you places... with me anyway...
Oh I should point out that I'm not choosing the players and chess masters for the game so obviously the flattery doesn't go very far but it's still appreciated. All us volunteers want to be loved after all.

Ja ne!

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2010, 01:06:37 am »
Ahaha, I just wasted my flattery on you! xD
Lolol kidding.
I can't wait for Chess this yeaar! >:3

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2010, 06:57:07 am »
Lolz, Love it.

Ah and just got the update from our fearless Cospay Chess Leader:

The required pre-game meeting will be Monday at 10:30am followed by the game at Noon, just like last year

I'll place this in my first post as well.

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2010, 07:36:52 am »
Thanks Kato,
Now i'll have to see if i can get home another way(time) or a hotel room for another night so I can leave on Tues.

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2010, 08:23:28 pm »
What would you put a Vocaloid as on the Manga, Anime, or Video Game section?
I know they have Vocaloids in last year but...there's no "Voice Simulator of awesomeness" section...

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2010, 12:29:08 am »
I know they have Vocaloids in last year but...there's no "Voice Simulator of awesomeness" section...

Yeah, you're right. I never thought about it like that. I love the "Voice Simulator of Awesomeness" title too. Very cool.

For Kumori, I would put them in the Video Game section as Vocaloids started as software creations and have been made into video games too due to their popularity.

Hope that helps,
Ja ne
Kato

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2010, 09:30:58 pm »
Mustang Rules. . .From the Itachi who started the whole "HAIL ROY", befor knowing about FMA . . .SELF FAIL!!!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 09:31:54 pm by Raveen92 »
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Human Creeper (Minecraft)- 100% Casual
Phi (Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward)- 95%
Musa (Winx Club: Season 1 Fairy) - 0%
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2010, 09:39:48 pm »
YEAH, ME AND MY SISTER. >:3
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 11:59:52 pm by StarryShay »

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2010, 10:35:54 pm »
;;Does anxious dance.;; Must finish cosplay in time to send in pictures. Dx;;;
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2010, 12:22:28 am »
^ Totally with you there ^^;

Also. I'm thinking about making a forum where people would tell a little about their characters, so people can get to know their allies and enemies!
It would make this year more organized, and could make the fights better!
Good plan?
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2010, 07:57:40 am »
I like that idea.~ That way there are no epic fail battles that people blink at think: "What just happened?" I had one of those and it was really confusing. So I'd say go for it! :3
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2010, 08:04:10 am »
^ Totally with you there ^^;

Also. I'm thinking about making a forum where people would tell a little about their characters, so people can get to know their allies and enemies!
It would make this year more organized, and could make the fights better!
Good plan?

It's always fun and useful to chat about the characters you cosplay. Obviously until the game selections are made you won't really know who will be on the board but I love hearing about others cosplays and why they choose them.

Offline Shout

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2010, 05:41:30 pm »
Yay! Sign-ups are finally posted, I was getting worried.

Anyway, I'd like to apply to be a chess master. Uh, I'm not exactly sure what else to post, so I'll just say generics.

- Male
- I have thorough knowledge of how to play chess
- I'm 17.
- Cosplays include Battler Ushiromiya, (Umineko no Naku Koro ni) Tamaki Suoh, (Ouran) and Nozomu Itoshiki. (Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei)
- I'm also applying to be a piece.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2010, 07:11:47 pm »
TAMAKI CHESS MASTER PLZ

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2010, 07:33:35 pm »
Totally agree!
We need a Nekozawa for him to go against XD
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2010, 08:00:37 pm »
LOL yes. xD

Offline Shout

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2010, 08:06:01 pm »
That... would be amazing. XD

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2010, 09:21:32 pm »
what about Kyoya . . or EDWARD ELRIC

it would be Vic's voice versus Vic's Voice
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2010, 12:54:01 am »
Okay at this point I know my cosplay will be ready on time...I'm just worried my wig won't be. This is out of my control so I feel a little unnerved. I hope the goddesses (yes, goddesses) of cosplay are on my side with this one. D=
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2010, 08:34:36 am »
BATTTLERRR , flip the chessboard maaaannnnnnnnn.

but Tamaki would be amusinngg

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2010, 01:03:43 pm »
Romo, I hope everything works out!!!
If all else fails, you could probably send in a picture of yourself without the wig and explain what's happening...Though, I'd ask if that's okay first.

Battler would be awesome, but more people know Tamaki...So it makes sense. And Tamaki is king after all XD
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2010, 01:16:51 pm »
If it's Tamaki...I want a Kyouya to go against him... o 3o
Or Benibara. And then the fight would be over Haruhi. :P

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2010, 01:18:37 pm »
the twins versus tamaki for haruhi's love
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2010, 02:22:28 pm »
Raveen, that wouldn't work well. I was a chess master and had a co-chess master on my side...got really annoying. Not the person but having to take turns moving and stuff. We tended to mess each other up. xD;

Neko, yeah I might have to do that if all else fails.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 02:22:57 pm by Romo »
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2010, 03:19:10 pm »
UGH I want to do this but Im lazy DX

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2010, 07:45:58 pm »
Stop being lazy Mustang!!!
I'll get Riza to bring me that Super Soaker -w-
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2010, 10:24:10 pm »
; A: ..lucky Im not doing Roy for cosplay chess then |D

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2010, 10:46:19 pm »
-_____-
*not amused*

Even though Cross would be awesome to >>
I'm wanting to be Envy for cosplay chess, and it would be awesome if we were fighting against eachother XD
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 10:47:14 pm by nekovamp13 »
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2010, 03:21:13 am »
what D8 should I ?

fff. damn straight. I'll have his gun tooo .
it would ! xD be revenge for me getting you killed

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2010, 03:34:16 am »
It would -.-
COME ON FLAMER! YOU ME, NOW!!!!!!!!
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2010, 09:26:47 am »
*Random Roy pops it* Two flames are better than one :P :P :P :P
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2010, 11:07:24 am »
I'll send two Applications then , they'll decide right ? xD

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2010, 02:57:22 pm »
Of course you'll enter both!!!
That gives you a better chance of getting in, and the fact that they're both AMAZING!!!!
*o*

I'm not fully sure who'll I'll enter.
Envy is for sure...Then probably Akito, Kaito (if I join other Vocaloids), Greece, and Voldy...And maybe Zorua if I can get my trainer to join as well.
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2010, 04:42:36 pm »
I don't know who exactly to enter...

Luka
Winry
Sasuko
Mello
Sakura
Fujiko
Misa
Sunako

And I could make a Junko real quick since it's just a white shirt and white shorts... And I love her character... o 3o

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2010, 09:01:40 pm »
i do beleive that i'll go back to my roots and enter Martel in chess.

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2010, 10:06:16 pm »
Majin...oh gosh! I just remembered you! You were totally in the first game of cosplay chess I ever played!!! ;;realization.;;
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2010, 01:00:12 pm »
Romo: Would that be at Kcon07? because that would be my first cosplay chess as well. I was paid off by the turks, if that helps.

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2010, 01:11:37 pm »
Nope! It was Sakuracon 2007...or maybe it was 2008 if KCon 07 was your first. I was talking to you on the Risembool Ranger forums I believe along with the Sakuracon ones. Or maybe my mind is just hazy.
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2010, 02:30:48 pm »
I guess it was Sakuracon2008 then, as those were the only two years I did Martel at chess.

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2010, 04:33:02 pm »
Yeah, it was Sakuracon 2008, because I rememeber talking to you and meeting you before.
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline TuxedoDawg

• Oni
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2010, 05:39:02 pm »
Hi I have a question: It may seem kinda stupid, but I'm confused about one section on the registration form. What does the "Official use only" mean? What am I suppost to fill out in it?
Kumoricon 2010:

Day 1- WW2!Engand
Day 2- Toon Link
Day 3- Kagamine Len[Young Adult Dancer]

Offline Blizzara Dragon

• Chibi
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2010, 09:34:51 pm »
Hi I have a question: It may seem kinda stupid, but I'm confused about one section on the registration form. What does the "Official use only" mean? What am I suppost to fill out in it?

The official use only is exactly what it sounds like: for the officials to use. You don't fill out anything in it, its only for the coordinators when they decide which pieces get in, what side they are on, etc.

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2010, 09:59:19 pm »

The official use only is exactly what it sounds like: for the officials to use. You don't fill out anything in it, its only for the coordinators when they decide which pieces get in, what side they are on, etc.

Yep, exactly right. I've been thinking that I need to change that part on the Sakuracon signup one so people don't get confused about that.
ThanX for reminding me.

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2010, 01:46:50 am »
I have a question. I just regestered for my badge, so I won't get it til the con. How am I supposed to put my badge number if I don't know it? Should I just leave it blank and explain that I don't know it and wont know it?
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2010, 07:56:45 am »
I have a question. I just regestered for my badge, so I won't get it til the con. How am I supposed to put my badge number if I don't know it? Should I just leave it blank and explain that I don't know it and wont know it?

No problem. Just put "Registered-Will Call Pickup" in that spot. Badges at this point are not being mailed out and you have to get them at the Will Call area.

For Everyone: Also note that the deadline for applying---->August 25th is coming up, so get those cosplays finished and apps in
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 08:09:18 am by Kato_Shiroi »

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2010, 12:09:28 pm »
ORZ . I don't think I'll finish Cross on time D8
I might not do chess this year

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2010, 01:48:36 pm »
OAO
No! You must do chess!
You could probably just send a pic of what you have done so far, and make sure to state that he'll be finished by con.
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2010, 01:29:27 am »
Romo: Would that be at Kcon07? because that would be my first cosplay chess as well. I was paid off by the turks, if that helps.

Oh man, that was my first Cosplay Chess. I remember that well. I was Ishida in his school uniform with an oversized needle and thread...the one who moved last. Good times. :D Since then I've been in so many games...like 5. Or something. Participating in CC is one of the best things at con imo.

Although I don't know if I'll be entering this year. Cosplay Chess' premeet conflicts with the Durarara!! photoshoot I'm really excited for, and that's at 11. =\ Unless I could get into CC as Izaya and run to the premeet, get to the shoot for about an hour, then come back for CC at 12...I dunno. It doesn't seem doable. Although I know all the CC rules and whatnot since I've paticipated in ~5 games, I'm assuming attending the premeet is common protocol.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 01:36:14 am by sk_chan »
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Shout

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2010, 08:44:24 am »
Uh... I don't mean to be intrusive, but I never got an answer about being a chessmaster. >_<

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2010, 10:05:14 am »
i entered im so excited D: but kinda fear for my poor legs and how much they will be showing as compaired to last year xD
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2010, 10:47:16 am »
Uh... I don't mean to be intrusive, but I never got an answer about being a chessmaster. >_<
You might want to email them to make sure they find it and know.

Chels, lol
Don't worry too much about it. I'm wanting to be Envy for chess and it shows quite a bit of skin, plus I'm not the skinniest girl out there ^^;
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2010, 11:56:58 am »
D: but but raven is so ooopppeeeennnn
kumoicon 2013:

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2010, 06:51:08 pm »
Yes, but at least you have a cape that can cover everything if needed...I only have my hair...
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2010, 10:58:25 pm »

In the first post the coordinator says that the players will be notified about being in the game a week before con. My assumption is that this includes selections for chess masters too.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2010, 11:56:25 pm »
Ahhhh, I can't wait~ > u <
I hope I get picked. ;-;
I AM SO PUMPED

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2010, 07:52:06 am »
D: this time people should introduce themselves at the "before meeting" as thier con name so i dont get confused xD.... thats assuming i get in D:
kumoicon 2013:

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2010, 08:29:52 am »
D: this time people should introduce themselves at the "before meeting" as thier con name so i dont get confused xD.... thats assuming i get in D:

Good idea. I'll suggest that to the coordinator. After everyone's checked in would be a good time to do that.

Offline Rainfeather

• Sailor Scout
    • Firebead
« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2010, 11:34:19 am »
Well, I sent in two forms, but they're for two different people because I was confused and it said I could send in two forms for two characters, but I'm not sure if it meant for ONE person, or if two people could just send them together. @_@ Is this alright? I sent one for me as Princess Peach, and one for my fiancee as Bowser.
Red Mage at heart.

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2010, 06:52:30 pm »
Well, I sent in two forms, but they're for two different people because I was confused and it said I could send in two forms for two characters, but I'm not sure if it meant for ONE person, or if two people could just send them together. @_@ Is this alright? I sent one for me as Princess Peach, and one for my fiancee as Bowser.

Yes generally it means one person can submit multiple cosplays on separate forms with pics. You should be fine as long as all the information was completed on each form and pics of the cosplay were attached to each submission.

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2010, 07:02:48 pm »
DX i need to get my picture done asap

Offline Blizzara Dragon

• Chibi
« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2010, 05:24:33 pm »
Just got my pictures taken and submitted today! Hope I get in ^^

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2010, 05:29:12 pm »
I have a question... I want to submit my Sasuko outfit but my contacts and rope won't be here until after the form and picture are due.
Is it possible to submit my outfit without them but I will have them for the contest?

Also!
Do the pictures have to be of the outfit on me? Or can it be of the outfit on my mannequin?
I would want the picture to be a good one but I can only take pictures of myself in the bathroom where my full length mirror is.
I could have my mom take pictures of me but she always gets all weird when taking my picture. :/

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2010, 08:55:48 pm »
I have a question... I want to submit my Sasuko outfit but my contacts and rope won't be here until after the form and picture are due.
Is it possible to submit my outfit without them but I will have them for the contest?

Also!
Do the pictures have to be of the outfit on me? Or can it be of the outfit on my mannequin?
I would want the picture to be a good one but I can only take pictures of myself in the bathroom where my full length mirror is.
I could have my mom take pictures of me but she always gets all weird when taking my picture. :/

Don't worry about the contacts & rope for your cosplay photo, those are accessories and as you said can be added for the game. As for the photo, it's best for the photo to be of you in your cosplay so if you can get a friend to take your pic or use a tripod or table with your camera on self timer that would be best. I've taken many self portrait pics with a tripod or put my camera on a pile of books on a table to get pics.
If that doesn't work then go for the mannequin pic. Any pic is better than none.

Cheers,
Kato

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2010, 02:34:34 am »
sweeet. my boots are props ish;; and facial hair DX but i'll get it in asap

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2010, 09:04:23 am »
sweeet. my boots are props ish;; and facial hair DX but i'll get it in asap

Hey, thanks for the reminder. Your comment on boots was something I wanted to bring up.

Please Note: The chess board we will be standing on is made of soft foam rubber like a martial arts mat and just as in those sports, High Heels, Boots, sandals and other hard sole shoes are not allowed on the chess board mat, socks,stockings and bare feet only please

This mat cost Kumori alot of money so we want to keep it nice for everyone to use for a long time.
Thank you for your understanding,

Arigatoo
Kato
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 09:05:07 am by Kato_Shiroi »

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2010, 09:26:04 am »
Have been debating whether or not to submit my Repo man for this...haven't participated in cosplay chess yet. Not to mention it is a super warm costume to wear >.<

Offline mellonemrys

• Chibi
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2010, 06:19:44 am »
I still have to fight with the zipper on my dress for Infinity Arc Sakura (Tsubasa) and put on the belt for the top...and cut and dye my hair, and find my damn gloves which seem to have disappeared. But I'm doing all that tomorrow and having my mom photograph it.

But this is what the dress looks like in the manga (this is seriously the only pic of this dress): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/konpyu-tamania/Cosplay/11.jpg
Kate Fletcher
Assistant Director of Relations 2013
relations@kumoricon.org

Offline Mitsukai Mizu Amaya

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2010, 10:31:11 am »
I have a question. I'm submitting one character but two different costumes of that character. Would I use one form and submit both pics or two forms?

Also, I have a friend as my special attack but her overalls aren't done yet because I've been scrambling to get my submissions done. She won't be a piece but I was wondering if it was okay for a special attack?
KumoriCon 2012

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2010, 10:33:57 am »
When it says that sign-ups will be open until August 25th does that mean by tonight at midnight or tomorrow at midnight? Just curious.
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2010, 10:56:36 am »
I'm indecisive as whether to enter as Kairi(Kingdom Hearts 2), Yui(K-On!), or Kim Pine(Scott Pilgrim)~? Anyone onboard for being my attack or suggesting attacks for me?

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2010, 11:27:18 am »
I have a question. I'm submitting one character but two different costumes of that character. Would I use one form and submit both pics or two forms?

Also, I have a friend as my special attack but her overalls aren't done yet because I've been scrambling to get my submissions done. She won't be a piece but I was wondering if it was okay for a special attack?

Submit two different forms and picture for each character that way the coordinator will know its one or the other to prevent confusion.

I would go ahead and list your friend as the special attack on the form and note that she's not in the game just an attack you want to call on from the audience.

When it says that sign-ups will be open until August 25th does that mean by tonight at midnight or tomorrow at midnight? Just curious.

Tomorrow the 25th at midnight.

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #106 on: August 24, 2010, 11:28:51 am »
I'm indecisive as whether to enter as Kairi(Kingdom Hearts 2), Yui(K-On!), or Kim Pine(Scott Pilgrim)~? Anyone onboard for being my attack or suggesting attacks for me?

I don't make the selections but I have to say on a personal note I vote for Yui ~ as I'm a huge K-On! fan.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #107 on: August 24, 2010, 12:21:24 pm »
Can I submit two, and say that one is more wanted then the other? xD
I'm not sure if I said that right, haha.
I already submitted Nia, and I'd really like to get in as her, but if I can't, I'd like to also submit Alois just in case that would work better...but I don't want me being Alois to be the reason why I couldn't be Nia....um... @ o @

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #108 on: August 24, 2010, 12:22:53 pm »
Yes you can submit two.
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #109 on: August 24, 2010, 12:25:34 pm »
Sadly, I don't think I'm gonna do chess this year. If I have time, maybe I'll come in one of my cosplays and see if I can be someone's attack if they'd like.
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #110 on: August 24, 2010, 12:26:08 pm »
I submitted my Yui~!  :D

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #111 on: August 24, 2010, 12:27:16 pm »
Oh, I know that, but my question was more about nevermind I'm making no sense. OTL

I'LL JUST SUBMIT THEM BOTH xD

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #112 on: August 24, 2010, 12:27:44 pm »
Nekovamp. . . could I use you . . .I already submitted my form . . .But Roy's corruption for mini-skirts has gone to far. . .  >_>
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #113 on: August 24, 2010, 12:28:55 pm »
And I'm wondering if I should put happy or angsty, because he's super bi-polar and switches every five seconds. xD

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2010, 12:29:49 pm »

Yea! ... Happy dance! *K-On! glomp*

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #115 on: August 24, 2010, 12:30:54 pm »
Do my attacks have to submit their entry before tomorrow too? O . O

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #116 on: August 24, 2010, 12:35:37 pm »

Yea! ... Happy dance! *K-On! glomp*

I just need to think of cute things to say! x3

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #117 on: August 24, 2010, 12:37:04 pm »
Nekovamp. . . could I use you . . .I already submitted my form . . .But Roy's corruption for mini-skirts has gone to far. . .  >_>
I guess, though Roy using Envy as an attack just seems wrong XD
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #118 on: August 24, 2010, 01:01:39 pm »
Do my attacks have to submit their entry before tomorrow too? O . O

Yes attacks have the same deadline.

I just need to think of cute things to say! x3

Hey you're Yui, just do some of her air guitar rifts, start to attack and then get distracted looking for cake!

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #119 on: August 24, 2010, 01:02:40 pm »
Though, just saying, in past years, pieces have showed up with attacks as a last minute change.
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #120 on: August 24, 2010, 01:11:11 pm »
Well, if my piece doesn't, can I just make up an attack? ;o;
Or does that disqualify me from being considered...?

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #121 on: August 24, 2010, 01:13:19 pm »
Though, just saying, in past years, pieces have showed up with attacks as a last minute change.

True, we've made last minute substitutions at SC too but we try really hard to avoid that.
It's really what the deadline was designed to do. It allows the coordinator to make the selections and contact people and it's important that the player pieces and attacks are ready, not "going to be ready soon"

It's totally the coordinators call whether to allow those changes this year and i'm not the coordinator, just a fellow cosplay chess coordinator for SC that volunteered to help out.

Well, if my piece doesn't, can I just make up an attack? ;o;
Or does that disqualify me from being considered...?

Don't quite understand the question. Do you mean if youre not selected as a piece can you still participate as an attack? (yes but you need to submit an application as an attack for a piece)

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 01:16:58 pm by Kato_Shiroi »

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #122 on: August 24, 2010, 01:17:01 pm »
For the attacks. It says no hitting people with things....However! Would throwing plushies at people be okay?
I am going to submit Sasuko and I wanted to use one of Orochimaru's jutsus. (The one where snakes come from his sleeves)
So I wanted to like...throw stuffed snakes at my opponent.

And I wanted to make a little stuffed flame for some of Sasuke's well known fire attacks that I could throw at the people as well.

(Maybe even make a Chidori ball. X3)

Would that be okay?

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #123 on: August 24, 2010, 01:18:52 pm »
Oh, sorry, what I meant was, if my attack doesn't submit her form in time, can I just make up a new attack, or am I disqualified as a piece?

( I am horrible at speaking today xD)

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #124 on: August 24, 2010, 01:40:10 pm »
For the attacks. It says no hitting people with things....However! Would throwing plushies at people be okay?
I am going to submit Sasuko and I wanted to use one of Orochimaru's jutsus. (The one where snakes come from his sleeves)
So I wanted to like...throw stuffed snakes at my opponent.

And I wanted to make a little stuffed flame for some of Sasuke's well known fire attacks that I could throw at the people as well.

(Maybe even make a Chidori ball. X3)

Would that be okay?

Final call on that will be the coordinators, but your attacks sound fine (and safe) to me. We're just trying to prevent damage to you, your opponent, the audience or the convention space & mat.
We allow soft stuffed items to be tossed at SC's games, so it should be fine. Remember tho, violent hitting with any object especially if your opponent doesnt know you're going to do that is still a no-no.

Oh, sorry, what I meant was, if my attack doesn't submit her form in time, can I just make up a new attack, or am I disqualified as a piece?

( I am horrible at speaking today xD)

Yes, you can make up a new attack and no that won't automatically disqualify you for selection. I do recommend you "motivate" your attack to get their form in tho. It's best that way.

Cheers,
Kato

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #125 on: August 24, 2010, 10:58:37 pm »
can we get our form in tomorrow ? aka the 25th before like late at night?
I was gonna get it done cause i was busy

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #126 on: August 25, 2010, 12:44:14 am »

Tomorrow the 25th at midnight.

:D
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #127 on: August 25, 2010, 12:56:15 am »
wait so basically the 26th? or am I late ?

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #128 on: August 25, 2010, 12:56:43 am »
Until 11:59 PM tonight it's open.
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #129 on: August 25, 2010, 01:05:45 am »
oh. OMG . thank you ; A; i have tiiiimmee

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #130 on: August 25, 2010, 01:06:20 am »
YES YOU DO. I have time too. D8 Let us finish at the very last minute together, yes?
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #131 on: August 25, 2010, 01:07:59 am »
YES. we'll both send it in at like ... 11:40 or 50 8D ... 

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #132 on: August 25, 2010, 01:50:09 am »
I concur with the both of you xD I'm hand-beading thousands of green beads in a leaf pattern down and around a dress... a dress with a small train xD;;;
Last minute for the win!
KumoriCon 2012

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #133 on: August 25, 2010, 08:51:04 am »
*Tick Tock Tick Tock.....* time marches relentlessly on*

Offline Jamiche

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #134 on: August 25, 2010, 10:53:24 am »
To give me (and you lot) a little more time... deadline for submittal is extended to this Friday, August 27. 

Don't have a full chessboard yet, guys.. what gives? ;)

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #135 on: August 25, 2010, 12:21:05 pm »
To give me (and you lot) a little more time... deadline for submittal is extended to this Friday, August 27. 

I'm a cosplay chess noob...been meaning to make it to see what its all about for 3 cons now & always seem to miss it :(

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #136 on: August 25, 2010, 12:45:34 pm »

Well, I sent my stuff in last night for Sasuko. :P

Also! Does this mean it ends on Friday at 11:59pm?
Or on Thursday at 11:59pm?

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #137 on: August 25, 2010, 12:57:11 pm »
methinks friday at 11:59 xD
KumoriCon 2012

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #138 on: August 25, 2010, 01:01:49 pm »
Yeah, but I don't want to tell that to someone and then find out I was wrong. ^^;
So just making sure!

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #139 on: August 25, 2010, 01:24:39 pm »
Extended time?!?! Maybe I can actually get something in......

*sews like the wind!*
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #140 on: August 25, 2010, 01:32:42 pm »

Yes that's correct. It's the usual way the deadline is set so it's safe to go with.

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #141 on: August 25, 2010, 03:02:35 pm »
....Extended time. THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!!! My wig still hasn't come in. This means I still have hope! Maybe it'll come in by then. If not I was told it was okay for me to submit with a picture of the wig I'm buying but mehhhh. This is such a pain. Stupid wig taking so long to get here. x_x;
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline Jamiche

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #142 on: August 25, 2010, 04:08:39 pm »

Yes, this is correct.. I need all the time I can get :D

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #143 on: August 25, 2010, 09:25:24 pm »
when do we know who got in?
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #144 on: August 25, 2010, 09:54:13 pm »
Some time next week.

And I've decided to enter at least Envy for this ^^
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #145 on: August 26, 2010, 02:36:58 am »
SWEET. got some pics readdyyyy

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #146 on: August 26, 2010, 02:40:28 am »
Still need to get mine......
I'll work on it tomorrow...

Hmm...I would submit another character, but he's defiantly not gonna be done in time...
*sigh*
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #147 on: August 26, 2010, 07:46:56 am »
D: i had a dream that half the list was up and that my entry didnt get seen ;-;
kumoicon 2013:

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #148 on: August 26, 2010, 09:19:07 am »
I'm kinda happy I can't where my shoes on the chess board. . . I just couldn't keep Roy's pants tucked in his boots.
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #149 on: August 26, 2010, 10:54:16 am »
bare feet on the mat? darnnn . D8

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #150 on: August 26, 2010, 11:35:12 am »
D: bare? ewwwwwww
kumoicon 2013:

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #151 on: August 26, 2010, 11:43:17 am »
D: bare? ewwwwwww

What? All martial arts are done on these mats barefoot. Pretty standard practice really on these kind of mats.
Alot of us just wear our socks/stockings but either works fine.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #152 on: August 26, 2010, 12:04:32 pm »
So I should just bring a pair of socks with me then~? x3
OOH CAN I WEAR MY PANDA SLIPPERS?
Prolly not lolol

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #153 on: August 26, 2010, 12:10:55 pm »
So I should just bring a pair of socks with me then~? x3
OOH CAN I WEAR MY PANDA SLIPPERS?
Prolly not lolol

Lol, Yeah socks & stockings are fine. You could bring the panda slippers (cool btw) with you and ask the coordinator if they are ok. Often soft sole bedroom type slippers are ok, just check with her first.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #154 on: August 26, 2010, 12:12:23 pm »
Okays, thank you~~ o u o
It says that we will be notified if we got in a week before con, so is that the 2nd? o-o

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #155 on: August 26, 2010, 12:43:15 pm »
No this Roy will have socks or cat slippers that have light up eyes :P
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #156 on: August 26, 2010, 01:03:56 pm »
Okays, thank you~~ o u o
It says that we will be notified if we got in a week before con, so is that the 2nd? o-o

Well, technically a week before con would be this sunday the 29th but I know she's Uber busy so I would just ask everyone to be patient and wait for her to contact/post who's where on the board.

This time is always super stress time for staff so patience is always appreciated.

Cheers,
Kato

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #157 on: August 26, 2010, 01:48:40 pm »
wish that my dog didn't ruin my Dog slippers =/

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #158 on: August 26, 2010, 02:34:52 pm »
>.> what if its flat sole boots with basicly a sock over them?
kumoicon 2013:

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #159 on: August 26, 2010, 02:44:04 pm »
>.> what if its flat sole boots with basicly a sock over them?

Sorry, no even that can damage the mat. I asked that of the people that make the mats as I was curious too.
For this it's bare feet/socks/stockings/soft fuzzy slippers only.

I'd love to find some socks that look like boots or shoes for this kind of thing. I know they must be out there.

Cheers,
Kato
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 02:44:50 pm by Kato_Shiroi »

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #160 on: August 26, 2010, 02:44:43 pm »
My wig came in today!!!!! WOOT WOOT! Now all I have to do is trim it to make it look right then put some final touches on my cosplays before sending in my apps. ='D
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #161 on: August 26, 2010, 02:46:22 pm »
My wig came in today!!!!! WOOT WOOT! Now all I have to do is trim it to make it look right then put some final touches on my cosplays before sending in my apps. ='D

Coolness! glad it came in time. The more apps the better....now hurry up! *hint hint*

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #162 on: August 26, 2010, 02:50:13 pm »
I'll try but I've never cut a wig before, so I'm kinda scared to. x_x; I'll get them in ASAP though.
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #163 on: August 26, 2010, 03:10:03 pm »
I'll try but I've never cut a wig before, so I'm kinda scared to. x_x; I'll get them in ASAP though.

You know if the wig is fairly close what you might do is just wear it as is for the application pic and then take your time styling it for the con.
It would give you time so you don't feel rushed and make mistakes.
You might also look for someone close to you to help with the cutting part and check out some tutorials on cutting/styling wigs.

Hope that helps,
Cheers,
Katoo

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #164 on: August 26, 2010, 03:20:40 pm »
That's some really good advice, actually. Thank you so much! I might do just that. I'll probably submit the apps sometime tonight and start styling sometime Saturday or something.
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline mellonemrys

• Chibi
« Reply #165 on: August 26, 2010, 09:35:56 pm »
I'd love to find some socks that look like boots or shoes for this kind of thing. I know they must be out there.

Try Sock Dreams - they're in Portland and are apparently really nifty, although I've never been to their shop or website.

http://www.sockdreams.com/_pages/index.php
Kate Fletcher
relations@kumoricon.org

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #166 on: August 26, 2010, 10:13:26 pm »

Try Sock Dreams - they're in Portland and are apparently really nifty, although I've never been to their shop or website.

http://www.sockdreams.com/_pages/index.php

Very Cool! ThanX!
Just the fun site I've been looking for, I think my wallet's going to suffer from that site.

Cheers!
Kato

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #167 on: August 27, 2010, 02:52:03 am »
sent mai stuff innn

Offline FateChooseMe

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #168 on: August 27, 2010, 11:29:37 am »
My stuff is being sent in tonight! Whoo.
Cosplay;
SeeU - Vocaloid3
Trainer (Dawn) - PKMN Plantinum
Namine - TWEWY

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #169 on: August 27, 2010, 01:01:43 pm »
I just took a picture my cosplay, but I can't get it until later tonight since it's on mom's camera and she's at work. BUT AN APP WILL COME IN. ='D

Edit: Just sent in my application! I hope I get in again this year. It'd be so fun. xD
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 05:36:39 pm by Romo »
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #170 on: August 28, 2010, 06:51:54 pm »
Sent in the apps for three people and a total of five applications xDDDD;;;;
Can't wait until we find out if we got in!
KumoriCon 2012

Offline Jamiche

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #171 on: August 29, 2010, 01:43:24 am »
Hey all... I've replied to all the submissions I received.  If you did not get an email, I did not get your form.

Teams will be posted Tuesday nite (and based on past years, look for it close to midnight ;D)

Thanks to Kato for fielding alot of the questions for me, things have been exceptionally crazy this year.  To answer some of the questions I scrolled thru...

-  You will not be able to wear any sharp/hard shoes on the mats, so you might want to take this into consideration, possibly bring some slippers or socks.

-  You need to be careful with any props/weapons/projectiles.  We will go over it during the pre-meet, but if another piece objects to your prop, you will not be allowed to use it during the match, just an fyi

I'm sure there was something else, but I can't remember at the moment :)

Anyway, keep an eye out for the posting.. I will figure out the teams over the next couple of days (although, it doesn't look like it's going to be good vs evil.. sigh... once again, so close :()

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #172 on: August 29, 2010, 02:01:16 pm »
OK so I have a friend how is willing to let us borrow her chess board for the chess masters.
The pieces all are flat and shaped to indecate piece and have slots for photos/names so we can match them to the characters and make it easier for the chess masters to move players.

As a former chess master I'd find this incrediably helpfull.

Would this be something we'd want?

Offline Pchan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #173 on: August 29, 2010, 06:28:21 pm »
BU I cannot believe I missed signup.
n/a

Offline Jamiche

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #174 on: August 30, 2010, 10:48:24 am »
OK so I have a friend how is willing to let us borrow her chess board for the chess masters.
The pieces all are flat and shaped to indecate piece and have slots for photos/names so we can match them to the characters and make it easier for the chess masters to move players.

That would be amazing :) (Does she remember where she got it.. could be really useful for the future...)

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #175 on: August 30, 2010, 11:16:44 am »

I'd like to know more myself. I'd like to buy one for Sakuracon's Cos Chess games too.

Cheers!
Kato

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #176 on: August 30, 2010, 02:18:49 pm »
Kato & Jam: I've been trying to find it online but no luck so far. We'd be willing to build/replicate them for the conventions.

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #177 on: August 30, 2010, 02:39:16 pm »
Kato & Jam: I've been trying to find it online but no luck so far. We'd be willing to build/replicate them for the conventions.

Sw33T!
Yes please, we'd love a set like that. Let me know what you need and I'll contribute.

Arigatoo Gozaimasu!
Kato

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #178 on: August 31, 2010, 10:48:53 pm »
Ohhhh! Is anyone else besides me excited to see the teams be posted?!?!?! =D
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline FateChooseMe

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #179 on: August 31, 2010, 10:55:43 pm »
I'm waiting impatiently.
Cosplay;
SeeU - Vocaloid3
Namine - TWEWY

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #180 on: August 31, 2010, 10:56:22 pm »
SAMME

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #181 on: August 31, 2010, 11:25:31 pm »
HURRY UP SO I CAN GO TO BED. . .since i don't want to wait until tomorrow night
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #182 on: August 31, 2010, 11:31:36 pm »
It's going to be posted at like...11:59. JUST LIKE ALWAYS. ;;waits impatiently.;; Good thing school doesn't start for me yet. =D
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline FateChooseMe

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #183 on: August 31, 2010, 11:32:25 pm »
Oh I know right?
Cosplay;
SeeU - Vocaloid3
Namine - TWEWY

Offline Besieged.Infection

• Cabbit
    • Infection's Notebook
« Reply #184 on: August 31, 2010, 11:32:55 pm »
Same here! *Wiggles impatiently*
Thank goodness school starts two days after con ends!!
Sakuracon '13: 19th Century Xion (Kingdom Hearts), 18th Century-Style Humanoid Tonberry (Final Fantasy VII), Lilith (Blood Jew'l), and (Female?) Kyouya O. (Ouran.)

Offline FateChooseMe

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #185 on: August 31, 2010, 11:33:33 pm »
It's always like that
Lol.
I don't want to wait anymore thouuggh!
Cosplay;
SeeU - Vocaloid3
Namine - TWEWY

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #186 on: August 31, 2010, 11:34:11 pm »
(/ Dances) unf unf ! I can't wait. even if I dont get onnn

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #187 on: August 31, 2010, 11:35:22 pm »
Thank goodness college starts late september. . .
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline mellonemrys

• Chibi
« Reply #188 on: August 31, 2010, 11:35:34 pm »
Jaki will post the teams as soon as she's done with them. All the staffers, and especially the directors have been working nearly non-stop on convention stuff for the past couple of weeks, plus having to deal with their normal lives and work.

Just try to be patient, it will be posted when its posted.
Kate Fletcher
relations@kumoricon.org

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #189 on: August 31, 2010, 11:37:15 pm »
@mellon

I don't think anyone is sincerely that impatient right now. I mean, we all understand how busy everyone is. Myself, I could even wait a couple more days if I had to. This little impatience circle is just our annual way of showing how excited we are! x333 GO JAKI YOU ARE AMAZING EVEN IF IT TAKES YOU EXTRA TIME TO FINISH!~
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #190 on: August 31, 2010, 11:37:58 pm »
Mellon ;;

totalllyy understandable. just little gitters in our stomachs xD

Offline FateChooseMe

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #191 on: August 31, 2010, 11:38:11 pm »
@Mellon;
We are excitedly impatient.
Cosplay;
SeeU - Vocaloid3
Namine - TWEWY

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #192 on: August 31, 2010, 11:38:49 pm »
my cosplay con schedule set depends on if i get in or not or who i get in as
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline mellonemrys

• Chibi
« Reply #193 on: August 31, 2010, 11:44:58 pm »
my cosplay con schedule set depends on if i get in or not or who i get in as

Ah...soukane...did you submit Itachi & Roy?
Kate Fletcher
relations@kumoricon.org

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #194 on: August 31, 2010, 11:47:02 pm »
yes. . . The only reason I'm using Itachi is so Roy doesn't get overused, so i can get more out of a cosplay, RECYCLE, and more out of money

I haven't read/watched naruto in over a year O_o
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline mellonemrys

• Chibi
« Reply #195 on: August 31, 2010, 11:50:21 pm »
lols! I haven't watched Naruto since it was only out in Japan! Nine years or so! I read it for a little longer than I watched it though...
Kate Fletcher
relations@kumoricon.org

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #196 on: September 01, 2010, 12:07:19 am »
it's late. . .
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline FateChooseMe

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #197 on: September 01, 2010, 12:08:07 am »
We are being left in Suspense!
Cosplay;
SeeU - Vocaloid3
Namine - TWEWY

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #198 on: September 01, 2010, 12:09:36 am »
It's even later than last years
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #199 on: September 01, 2010, 12:10:40 am »
Just be patient and wait like everyone else. I'm sure Jaki is doing her best to get it up for us. :B
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline mellonemrys

• Chibi
« Reply #200 on: September 01, 2010, 12:11:34 am »
Jaki is working on it...*is distracting talking to her now!*
Kate Fletcher
relations@kumoricon.org

Offline Besieged.Infection

• Cabbit
    • Infection's Notebook
« Reply #201 on: September 01, 2010, 12:14:31 am »
Keep up the good work, Jaki! *Gives Jaki a three layer cake* I'd give you a cookie, but, honestly, you'd be taking it in with a dose of charcoal.
Sakuracon '13: 19th Century Xion (Kingdom Hearts), 18th Century-Style Humanoid Tonberry (Final Fantasy VII), Lilith (Blood Jew'l), and (Female?) Kyouya O. (Ouran.)

Offline mellonemrys

• Chibi
« Reply #202 on: September 01, 2010, 12:27:12 am »
Keep up the good work, Jaki! *Gives Jaki a three layer cake* I'd give you a cookie, but, honestly, you'd be taking it in with a dose of charcoal.

Jaki wants to know if its a chocolate cake!?
Kate Fletcher
relations@kumoricon.org

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #203 on: September 01, 2010, 12:32:22 am »
I like how so many of us are waiting for cosplay chess results :P
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #204 on: September 01, 2010, 12:32:34 am »
All help with the cake! Any kind of cake you want! n.n

Maybe a swimming-pool-sized chocolate cake with raspberry filling O:
KumoriCon 2012

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #205 on: September 01, 2010, 12:33:00 am »

That sounds delicious...I SECOND THIS MOTION OF CAKE BAKINGGG.
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #206 on: September 01, 2010, 12:33:56 am »
I vote for pocky cake
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #207 on: September 01, 2010, 12:34:02 am »
NOT EVEN SHAMWOW CAN SOAK UP THE CAKE CAUSE IT WOULD BE AMAAZIING

Offline FateChooseMe

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #208 on: September 01, 2010, 12:34:33 am »

That sounds delicious...I SECOND THIS MOTION OF CAKE BAKINGGG.

YEES.
Cosplay;
SeeU - Vocaloid3
Namine - TWEWY

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #209 on: September 01, 2010, 12:34:56 am »
eagerness drains all urges to sleep
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #210 on: September 01, 2010, 12:36:37 am »
I want to sleep since I'm getting up early in the morning to get my braces off but I shall not! >8D

@CLAP
xDDD OH GOSH.

@Fate
This makes three of us!!!
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #211 on: September 01, 2010, 12:39:57 am »
I'm biting my nails in suspense and a random piece of plastic. . .oh its giratina
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Jamiche

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #212 on: September 01, 2010, 12:40:26 am »
Teams posted here

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #213 on: September 02, 2010, 06:46:33 pm »

OK there was some miscommunication, this chess board doesn't exist. and thus won't be available for this year.
I will bring sketches for my ideas on how I'd construct it to the premeet or someother time of choosing.