Author Topic: My wig basically doesn't fit at all..  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
My wig basically doesn't fit at all..
« on: July 30, 2010, 05:52:18 pm »
So I'm having a problem with my Tsubaki wig..it is wayy too small. When I pull it down to the back to cover the bottom part of my head, the front hair line is near the middle top of my head. There also is some weird un natural poof thingy all around the pony tail the person or thing that did the pony tail probably  did this. I don't have a wig cap right now so maybe that would help a lot, but I'm not sure since I never used wig caps with my wigs..if there's anything else I could do I would be happy >,,

And there's no way I could get a new wig this late..this one was 70 dollars also..

horrible pic of it

http://i26.tinypic.com/swqpmg.jpg
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 06:00:44 pm by Kallika »

Offline kit2kit

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr
Re: My wig basically doesn't fit at all..
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 08:16:35 pm »
I always see wig caps at Value Village (unused) up near the front of the store.

Ive also heard you can make your own by using an old pair of leggings or possibly tights.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 08:16:52 pm by kit2kit »
'16 Cosplay
Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul) // Magic!Betty (Adventure Time)

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 08:20:57 pm »
I always see wig caps at Value Village (unused) up near the front of the store.

Ive also heard you can make your own by using an old pair of leggings or possibly tights.

..I don't live in Oregon..but yeah, I'm probably going to buy a wig cap..but I'm not sure if it will help much.

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 08:37:31 pm »
If you do get a wig cap, be sure to get some hair pins! Not bobby pins, but actual hair pins. If you use those and pincurl your hair under the wig cap you might be able to get your hair much flatter under the wig.

Also, a wig can be pinned down with hair pins! Pin the front of the wig and then pull the wig down tight over the rest of your hair and pin it everywhere else around the edge!