Author Topic: Cheap Commissions (plus this whole "goal" thing)  (Read 1545 times)

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
Cheap Commissions (plus this whole "goal" thing)
« on: June 08, 2010, 05:43:42 pm »
Okay so, a friend of mine is graduating high school and turning 19 this Saturday (June 13th). I would like to get her something nicer than just a card and some flowers, but...I have no money. darn cross country summer trips being so expensive oAo;;

This is where you come in!

I need your help to raise about $50 USD by the 13th. My commissions are really cheap; they don't often go above $10 unless something is ridiculously complicated. With my goal in mind, that means 5 of you should buy $10 commissions, or 10 of you should buy $5 commissions. Not so much work, huh? X3 Just a little help. She's very precious to me, so I'd be really greatful if you'd help out. : D

Examples:
http://kero-sempai.deviantart.com/art/DUE-TO-TITLE-LIMITS-163958966?q=gallery%3AKero-sempai%2F8870473&qo=1
http://kero-sempai.deviantart.com/art/1-out-of-possibly-2-Rez-164189745?q=gallery%3AKero-sempai%2F8870473&qo=0
http://kero-sempai.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2nzk5b
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 12:32:32 pm by Kero-sempai »

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
Re: Cheap Commissions with a Purpose
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 12:38:06 pm »
Hrrrg, you little angel! What are you doing? > 3 <

I don't want you to go through so much trouble. This is a good way to start your commission business on the forums, but you shouldn't rush yourself like that!

Why don't you draw me something for my birthday instead? : D I'd be much happier with something you've made than something you've bought. You're just too sweet! And I don't want you to overwork yourself, especially right at the end of the school year. ; w ;

Besides, a card and flowers would be fine. <3

Also, did you think I wouldn't notice this thread? = w = *hughug*
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
Re: Cheap Commissions (plus this whole "goal" thing)
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 05:10:16 pm »
...Actually, I was thinking that you probably wouldn't be looking in this catagory because you have no money either. xD So you could say that I certainly did believe that you would overlook it.

And it's no trouble. Drawing pictures is not what I call work. I find it quite refreshing, actually. X3 I needed to start a thread in here advertising for them to begin with, and $50 didn't seem like it would be all that difficult to obtain by these methods. LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT THE PUBLIC IS FICKLE. And frugal. And most likely as broke as I am. 8D;;

You're the angel here, and I'll NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU SO I MUST GO ON AN EPIC QUEST TO EARN YOUR LOVE~ *slips on a banana peel* /anime hero impression of fail

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
Re: Cheap Commissions (plus this whole "goal" thing)
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 07:49:12 pm »
I look through topics using the 'show unread posts since last visit' link so I look at topics from all categories.

Also, don't argue, you're too awesome for me, you don't have to earn anything. XD

So if you'd like to, I'd love a drawing from you for a present. <3

I'm sure you'll start getting commissions soon~ But maybe a week is not enough time to get that many. ' w '
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?