Author Topic: Desperately need a home for a ferret.  (Read 2966 times)

kitsunechick

Desperately need a home for a ferret.
« on: July 10, 2005, 10:28:40 pm »
I really hate to post this here, but I'm getting desperate. Remove it if you like, and I apologize profusly if this is out of line.

Ferret, George, for sale; sweet temperment, curious, male, unneutered. Gets along with other animals.
Included are a new cage- roughly 3x3x4 of over a hundred dollar value, a fuzzy swing, bedding, food, shampoo, leash and harness.
Owner's house was robbed, ferret must be sold QUICKLY. $450/OBO for all.
Contact thepuppeteers@hotmail.com.

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 07:54:07 pm »
Hi, I hope you have found a home for your ferret. I have two myself. I am curious though - I think your price is pretty high. My ferrets were $100 each at the pet store, on sale from $130. Even with the new cage I think you will have trouble getting an offer near that.
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.

Offline MikaRin375

• Catgirl
    • http://www.freewebs.com/anime_rice
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 11:16:14 pm »
I cant really help you......but if no one is willing to pay that much and you have to get rid of the ferret then I suggest giving it to petco or post up signs asking people for a ferret...>.<
Thinking of a new siggy ^.^

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2005, 02:12:58 am »
how cute! i hope you find a good home for it!

Who are you? Whats your name? SUPER BROTHERS!