Author Topic: Late night Viewing Room takeover B: Anime that Scarred me for Life (... cont)  (Read 2336 times)

Offline MichaelEvans

• Catgirl
Taking over a viewing room to show Anime that Scarred me for Life; because the pain is better shared.  Confront your fears and help others face their own.  Laugh at the content that made you who you are.  See what made your friends what they are.  Learn the depths of insanity so you don't run screaming in to the night the next time you're surprised.

The list must be pre-approved for a number of reasons, tracking down permission to display, and approving content.

18+ (maybe 21?) for obvious reasons.

---
Staff 2007-2010
2010-2008: Website Development (So very very much in the last month before the convention at last; Good thing I'm looking for work x.x and have the spare time ~.~)
2007: Website Administration (Mascot Voting Input, Live Schedule)

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
18+, no 21 up T____T

I have yet yo go to this panel, I reaaally wanna me this this year!

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
just to clarify:

This is a viewing room of some of the shows that have been discussed, not the Panel where the discussion happens.

That said have fun with it!
And now I'm a catgirl?

The voice of the one I love
was all I could hear as I lay broken in the darkness
My own voice faltered
My wings no longer had the strength to fly
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline Spifferiffic

• Sailor Scout
"Wicked City" is nicely traumatizing, for several reasons...

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
I'm not sure I can think of much off the top of my head...none have really "scarred" me. But I can contribute...Elfen Lied might fit in this topic for a lot of people. When I'm not at work I'm sure I have a few more at home that I am forgetting.

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Maria Holic....

Omg...

Maria Holic....

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline benjamin.riker@oit.edu

• Sailor Scout
heres a list of the ones i have heard of scaring people most of em make me laugh though
elfin: leed, lied, laid ( i think i got the spellings right )
black lagoon: the twins
Bibble black: all of it and the sequals and prequill

like i said most are pretty funny to watch but i hear they have left a few people scared... scarred? scared? scard? no that last one doesnt look right...
yes. i do know the squareroot of pie by heart... and pie minus the squareroot of pie...
yojimbo