Author Topic: Collection Clearing  (Read 3168 times)

Offline crystalamaris

• Sailor Scout
Collection Clearing
« on: April 13, 2010, 05:06:38 am »
!!HUGE NOTE BEFORE YOU CONCIDER BUYING!!
I live in Yakima Washington and only accept concealed cash or moneyorders. I do not have paypal.

SPECIAL OFFER, running now through the 24th. Purchase/trade any of my items and receive a free pen sketch with the order. The sketch will be related to what ever item you purchased/traded for. All art I draw will be posted on my DA page. http://crystaladept.deviantart.com

As of right now, I'm attempting to clear out some of my stuff to save money for:
KumoriCon 2010
SakuraCon 2011
A BJD (Luts Delf-The Moon Regular skin)

On top of that, I am switching some of my collection around and am fully trying to get into collecting figures, as they take up less room.
List will be updated as I shift through my manga and anime some more, and decide what I need, and what I don't need.
I am willing to trade, if you have something I *need* (see bottom list for more details.)
There is a $3 shipping charge on everything.

ANIME
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle vol 1-3 english dubbed (Funimation) $5 each. lightly watched

Those Who Hunt Elves season 1&2 box set. $15 for set. Watched once.

X vol 2-4 6-8 (Vol 1 and 5 were not avaliable when I bought this.) Bought used, still in good condition, though missing the outter sleeves.  $5 each

Parallel Trouble Adventure Dual! Complete series english dubbed. $20 for set. Lightly watched, still has plastic sleeve.

MANGA
Fullmetal Alchemist vol 1-3 Slight bend in pages. $3 each Will throw in a free secret gift if all three bought.

Chrono Crusade vol 1-8 (complete collection!) Once again, slight wear and tear due to being read multiple times. $3 each, $20 for the complete collection. (you save $4)

Chronicles of the Cursed Sword vol 6-9 (1-5 had already been bought before I got there.) $3 each. Slight use.

Ouran High School Host Club vol 1-4 slight use. $3 each

Tactics vol 1-4 (The one with Kantarou, not the other one.) $3 each

Cresent Moon vol 1-6 complete lightly used. $3 each or $15 for whole collection

Black Cat vol 1-3 $3 each

Negima vol 1-17 $3 each

Ral&Grad vol 1-3 (slight mature rating) $3 each

!!WHAT I NEED!!
Suikoden 2 (PS1 rare) While this is a long shot, my fiance had this game but it was stolen and I would LOVE to get another copy for him. I will pay for this if needed.

Gravitation manga vol 10 (had it, got stolen.)

Gravitation anime vol 4 (last disc in the series) and the movie.

Fruits Basket manga vol 1 (fiance's dog ruined my copy.)

Bleach seasons 1&2 box set. (loaned to a friend who passed away. Her mom pawned it.)

I'm also looking for figures. Have any "Tales of" figures you don't want anymore? Talk to me. (is looking for all but Chester, Dhaos, and Klarth for Tales of Phantasia. Is looking for Anise and long-haired Luke from Tales of the Abyss (Kotobukiya) Looking for all but Resort King Jade from the Petit Prop Plus Tales of the Abyss set. Looking for ALL Tales of Symphonia figures.) I will also talk about oher non-Tales figures too.

List will be updated as I go through things. Holds will be held for TWO weeks. If nothing happens after two weeks, items will go back up for sale.

On hold:
Tactics 1-4
Chrono Crusade 1-8
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 08:18:08 am by crystalamaris »
Not quite here, but not quite there.

Impromt photographer (Watch out. I like taking pictures of people who are not ready.)

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
Re: Collection Clearing for New Collection
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 07:11:05 am »
I have Fruits Basket #1 if you're interested. I'm interested in your Tactics manga and I could probably find other stuff to trade for the rest or just pay off for the others. Whaddya say?  ;)

Offline crystalamaris

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 07:14:10 am »
I have Fruits Basket #1 if you're interested. I'm interested in your Tactics manga and I could probably find other stuff to trade for the rest or just pay off for the others. Whaddya say?  ;)
That'd be fine. I'll PM you my contact. Since you'll be sending a manga, don't worry about the shipping.

Impromt photographer (Watch out. I like taking pictures of people who are not ready.)

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 10:06:02 am »
I would love the Chrono Crusade manga but I don't know if I have the money for it just yet... :/
If you want a trade and want anything else from my list, by all means take a look. If not, maybe we can do a trade/cash combo...

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline crystalamaris

• Sailor Scout
Re: Collection Clearing
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 10:35:56 pm »
List has been updated. New items, other items being held.

Offline cloud-9

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 11:46:02 am »
intersted in the FMA 1-3

Offline crystalamaris

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 09:12:36 pm »
intersted in the FMA 1-3
Buy or trade?

Offline cloud-9

• Chibi
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 03:18:10 pm »
ooops 2 and 3. i can do concealed cash

Offline crystalamaris

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 06:57:11 pm »
ooops 2 and 3. i can do concealed cash
Alright. That'll be $6+$3 s/h I'm sending you my contact info.

Offline cloud-9

• Chibi
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2010, 04:23:22 pm »
kk ill send you mine.