Author Topic: Need some one to make me an iteam. (Weapon Commission)  (Read 1351 times)

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
Need some one to make me an iteam. (Weapon Commission)
« on: March 18, 2010, 12:35:47 pm »
Hello,
     I need some one to make me the claws Vega weres from Street Fighter. I am willing to pay $60 to around $120 for them. (all though I would need to get the money for them.. So I need some one who is willing to wait.)
Here are a few photos to see what I need.

Do you see the claw on his hand? (its hard to miss.)

http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq244/Toru_Uchiha/Street%20Fighter/street-fighter-iv-20080602101900228.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/stephanite/SF09c-600.jpg

If any one out there would like to make them for me please send me a P.M. and we will talk.

Thanks,
~Rozen
Lolita and "lolita cosplay" are not the same thing, and ever will be. Period.

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
Re: Need some one to make me an iteam. (Weapon Commission)
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 02:43:21 pm »
I'm confused.  Is this for you or a friend?  If you are planning to crossplay this guy how do you plan to handle the shirtless part?  I also doubt that this would be an easy cosplay to do because of the mask and long claws.  The mask wouldn't be allowed in some areas of the hotel and the claws would be a nuisance after awhile if you are trying to carry around things and handle doors.  They also could easily accidentally hurt someone, even if made of plastic with no edge.  This would be a photo op and wear outside in the park cosplay.

If you want to tackle making it yourself, go to the local sign shop and ask for some Sintra or Komatex scraps.  You can also check out your local Building Supply outlet for plastic PVC tubing that will fit over your hand, black gloves, adhesive, and paint for plastic.  You may also need to buy a heatgun, although with just the straight claws it is doubtful.  A really hot hairdryer may work for simple molding.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 02:52:15 pm by Wuntvor »
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 04:29:47 pm »
I'm confused.  Is this for you or a friend?  If you are planning to crossplay this guy how do you plan to handle the shirtless part?  I also doubt that this would be an easy cosplay to do because of the mask and long claws.  The mask wouldn't be allowed in some areas of the hotel and the claws would be a nuisance after awhile if you are trying to carry around things and handle doors.  They also could easily accidentally hurt someone, even if made of plastic with no edge.  This would be a photo op and wear outside in the park cosplay.

If you want to tackle making it yourself, go to the local sign shop and ask for some Sintra or Komatex scraps.  You can also check out your local Building Supply outlet for plastic PVC tubing that will fit over your hand, black gloves, adhesive, and paint for plastic.  You may also need to buy a heatgun, although with just the straight claws it is doubtful.  A really hot hairdryer may work for simple molding.

Trust me this isn't just for con. And I know what I am doing. Don't ever think I can't do something because I am a girl. And yes they are for me.

I rather not make them my self. But thanks though.

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 10:16:45 pm »
Trust me this isn't just for con. And I know what I am doing. Don't ever think I can't do something because I am a girl. And yes they are for me.

I'm not saying you can't do it, I'm saying how do you plan to do it?   ???  I assume a flesh colored spandex top or body suit with airbrushed washboard muscles (I have  a  tutorial on how to do that from Cosmode).  ;)

As for the mask and claws, I am just saying that a mask is NOT ALLOWED in areas like the lobby or in malls, you will have security tell you to take it off.  The claws will be something you will only wear when actually cosplaying for the camera or a skit, not something you will leave on your hand all day.  If you don't plan to only wear it at cons and in hotels, then go for it and have fun!   ;D
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 06:57:29 am »

I'm not saying you can't do it, I'm saying how do you plan to do it?   ???  I assume a flesh colored spandex top or body suit with airbrushed washboard muscles (I have  a  tutorial on how to do that from Cosmode).  ;)

As for the mask and claws, I am just saying that a mask is NOT ALLOWED in areas like the lobby or in malls, you will have security tell you to take it off.  The claws will be something you will only wear when actually cosplaying for the camera or a skit, not something you will leave on your hand all day.  If you don't plan to only wear it at cons and in hotels, then go for it and have fun!   ;D

I have seen that air brush thing, thats what I plan to do.... I just beed to find some jne to do it.

I don't think I would were the mask all the time any way. And I will most likely have a messanger bag with me to carry my claws in.