Author Topic: The Potato Smashers are totally gonna get everything done for ECCC.  (Read 387145 times)

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2900 on: December 09, 2010, 03:45:52 am »
heh heh
Where are you Jaqua? ie, which AWESOME EPIC VIDEOS have you seen so far? are you on the troll arc yet?
(it's okay, it took me a loooong time to finish... but then, I was also writing papers)

one of the things I love about Homestuck is that nothing is insignificant. even things like 'Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff'.
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2901 on: December 09, 2010, 11:14:52 am »
GUYS THE NEW PAGE OF HANNA
LKJADLKJASLKK -GURGLE-
YEEEEEEEEEEES

asdhj.kdfgfdkljasfvjaksfijaekfleanfblaeh;d;uahdlebluiawbflafbafib;aowfbea;fbkadbksbaflksadbkfk.afbksagfk;afbakfbvn.akflvbafk;kgsafjkdasgkfabfkadfkasldfbasjgfsajkcbyaksbcu;lsnsa;kdfhcaskcbakdsfjhjkslfhsaklbcsbldsakhflsakfhjsadklfhlasd

...fairy
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2902 on: December 09, 2010, 11:24:20 am »
I'm not even at anything interesting, I'm like at the introduction still. :| I fail. I'll read it at some point. Some point in the near future.

DLKFJSLDKFJLKDJFLSKDJFSLDKFJ NEW HANNA OMG I'M FLAILING WITH JOY, FREAKING YESSSSSSSSSSSSS ABNERRRRRRRRRRRRRR
and Connie/Worth/Lamont is my favorite dysfunctional trio of mutual dislike ever

@Hashi: awwww... Well I'm still bummed you're not going to Denmark ;3; I was so looking forward to convincing my mom that a trip to Denmark was necessary... BUT IF YOU'RE BEING PETER PAN I WANT TO BE TINKERBELL GNRRRRRRR

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2903 on: December 09, 2010, 11:35:49 am »
Connie/Worth/Lamont is my favorite dysfunctional trio of mutual dislike ever

IAWTC
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2904 on: December 09, 2010, 02:36:07 pm »
Connie/Worth/Lamont is my favorite dysfunctional trio of mutual dislike ever

IAWTC

DITTO.

Okay, so Saturday moving plans! Just a general fyi, my parents and our dogs will be in Elmira for this weekend as well, and my little sister and her dog and kitty are riding down in the van with me, so any of ya'll who come get to meet the majority of my family and pets. XD It'll be a party.

Me and Hashi have to be completely moved out of our old dorm room by 3pm, so we should be leaving sometime soon after that. Though I may have to go get my little sister in North Portland after that if I don't have the time to get her before then, but hopefully not. >> So we should be leaving Portland sometime within the time frame of 3-4pm.

Jaqua and Felix, ya'll should let me know asap if ya'll are coming so I can tell Brian, cuz you'll be riding in his car most likely. Also, Felix you should tell me if you're gonna be in Portland or Eugene. XD We can only fit you two and Valeria in Brian's car though, so sorry to anyone else who wanted to come. ._. (Unless one of you can't come in which case there will be room subject to Brian's approval.)

Aaaaaand that's it. I think. >> Ya'll will ride back up in my van, it's just going down to Eugene that we won't have room. Also a sort of disclaimer, if I've told ya'll any horror stories about my little sister, I just wanna clarify that those are all from a couple years ago. She is a perfectly nice, awesome human being now, so don't feel awkward or anything cuz of my stories. XD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2905 on: December 09, 2010, 02:39:22 pm »
I'm okay with driving out to Elmira in my car if more people wanna come. That'll leave at least one extra seat in his car, right?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2906 on: December 09, 2010, 02:42:23 pm »
....how much in the beginning? has John even entered the game yet?
PONY RIDE LOL

also Yagi: I really won't know until like... Saturday morning. at the earliest. sorry >>
if it's a problem I can just say I'm not coming....
but it would be from Portland, probably
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2907 on: December 09, 2010, 04:14:21 pm »
so guys
It's December 9th. Mewcon starts December 31st.
wth is our con schedule?

I know already that I'm only going on the 31st. I think most of you are going all three days?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2908 on: December 09, 2010, 09:17:07 pm »
My con schedule is I think Suki on day one, Lynette day two, and Ginny day three. I don't really plan on taking anything about this con seriously though, I don't have plans to buy a badge for any day and I really only want to bro out the whole time.

Also, I don't think I'm going to be able to go with you guys Saturday ;3; It turns out I've got plans really stupidly early Sunday morning and unless I make it an early night Saturday (and I mean I've been going to bed real early most nights anyway, it's 9:15 and I'm more than ready to hit the hay right now and I shall indeed hit said hay as soon as I've posted this message; work has done evil, evil things to my sleeping schedule) I'm not going to be able to function Sunday. And I need to be able to function Sunday. So. We'll all just have to make do with hanging out the 19th :/

oslapedo

« Reply #2909 on: December 09, 2010, 09:23:52 pm »
VALERIA YOU GOING TO MEWCON? WOOOO

AND KELSEY FOR SOME REASON I FORGOT YOU ARE TOO

MAN MEWCON YOU GUYS

MAN

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2910 on: December 09, 2010, 09:38:12 pm »
Jaqua: oh snap I forgot you guys are doing airpunk. Is that still happening? 'cause I was wanting to conscript Hashi and Yagi into doing Mafitalia and finally getting pictures.

Sahara: I totally thought I wasn't going but then it was like SCREW IT NEED A NEW YEAR'S PARTY ANYWAY
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2911 on: December 09, 2010, 09:39:31 pm »
VALERIA YOU GOING TO MEWCON? WOOOO

AND KELSEY FOR SOME REASON I FORGOT YOU ARE TOO

MAN MEWCON YOU GUYS

MAN
XD This, Only I knew you were! Hur!
8D I'm doing Harry one of the days!
JAQUA! CAN I TAKE PICTURES WITH YOU!?
O3O
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2912 on: December 09, 2010, 10:35:05 pm »
@Jaqua: Sadness! D: Though you could still come help moving Hashi Sat morning/afternoon if you wanted. I dun wanna wait til the 19th to have an excuse to see yoooouuuu. |<

@Felix: Actually I guess it doesn't really matter if we pick you up in Eugene or Portland, I was just in obsessive planning mode with my last post. 8D;; We'll just assume you're coming and save you a seat, so you can definitely just let us know Saturday morning whether we need to wait for you in Portland or if we'll just see you in Eugene. Unless between now and then it turns out you for sure can't go. : (

@Valeria: We should be able to pick you up, don't worry about it. : ) Besides just saving you gas money, I also don't want you driving your car to Elmira cuz of parking space. You'd have to park all awkwardly in the field across the street. XD;;

My Mewcon plans are still just CD Prussia and Norway all awesome and solo like. : B But if we can fit in Mafitalia, that would be awesome! : D
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2913 on: December 09, 2010, 11:18:02 pm »
Okay cool. Your tiny one-lane street freaks me out anyway, not gonna lie.

If we can't make Mafitalia work, I'll do Sealand with you on the first day?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2914 on: December 10, 2010, 06:42:07 am »
SAHARA HELL YEAH I'M GOING TO MEWCON, IT'S GONNA BE RAD BRO YOU THINK I'D MISS THAT?! FRICKEN DUDE
DUDE
RAD

@Yagi: I could actually probably help move in the morning. CUZ YEAH THE NINETEENTH IS TOO FAR AWAY. So yeah. What time should I head over Saturday?

@Valeria: Well it's up to Emilee and Hashi. If they're doing it then I'd like to as well, but if they're not then I won't be. SO HASHI, EMILEE, AIRPUNK, IS IT HAPPENING

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2915 on: December 10, 2010, 01:24:07 pm »
OKAY GUYS. Important question time.

Conrad with the diamond-y sweatervest...dark blue jeans or black jeans? I've seen both in different parts of the comic (it may  be the lighting that makes them look black idk), but black looks better with his color scheme...but when he's inside and there's lighting, they appear to be dark blue.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2916 on: December 10, 2010, 01:48:12 pm »
I'd go with dark blue straight legs. Black jeans are kinda gauche, depending on who you talk to. Also, since he's a fashionista who doesn't belong to a particular fashion subculture with assigned colors, I have to believe that there's some color variety in his wardrobe. He probably tends mostly towards red because it would alleviate his deathly paleness a little.

/judgy judger of clothes judgmentalness
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2917 on: December 10, 2010, 05:31:10 pm »
@Jaqua: So turns out we actually have to be out of our dorm by 1:30pm, so if you can manage to get out of bed sometime before then, you should definitely come stop by at least. XD

Hashi says Airpunk probably isn't happening for Mewcon. It might still happen some time cuz it's AWESOME, but not for Mew. : P She also hasn't been in touch with Emilee lately either, so yeah.

So Valeria: Looks like we'll be doing Mafitalia then! : D

@Felix: Even though our checkout time is earlier, we can still pick you up downtown around 3-ish if that's when you'll be there. After move out we'll have to go get my little sister in North Portland, so we'll be heading back in the downtown direction around 3pm anyway. So just let us know! : 3
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2918 on: December 10, 2010, 06:37:31 pm »
Mafitalia it is! That's a perfect costume to chill in, so I am pleased.

NEXT SET OF MEWCON QUESTIONS. Since we're pretty much just chilling and not getting badges, how d'we wanna ring in the New Year?
I know y'all don't really care for the most part, but this is sort of important to me on a cultural level. xP
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2919 on: December 10, 2010, 07:12:07 pm »
I'm fine with whatever for New Years. We could get some sparkling apple cider and cake or something? Whatever everyone else wants to do. : B Hashi says she doesn't have a preference either, but she says we should spend that time designing our superhero personae. Like, as a celebration. Or something. I don't even know what she means. XD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2920 on: December 10, 2010, 07:41:41 pm »
Sparkling apple cider is the correct answer.
Guys you know what else we could do for New Year's? Fang party. Since some of us have at least four we need to make. XD

I don't even remember my superhero persona.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2921 on: December 10, 2010, 07:58:01 pm »
Yes. Fang party. Especially since I need a whole mouthful of fangs. So much yes. Hashi agrees, and we suggest her big empty dorm room as a location, since there will be plenty of space for all of us in need of fangs. : D

I think your name was the Malicious Mosquito.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2922 on: December 10, 2010, 08:00:11 pm »
I didn't say, but I actually stopped by Sally's recently and got a package of fake nails to cut up. : D There's 20 in there, so assuming I screw up as much as I normally do, that should be enough to make a couple sets of four.

I need to make myself up a better name.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 08:00:31 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2923 on: December 10, 2010, 08:49:58 pm »
I'll be sure to get some nails some time before New Years, since I need... at least 12. >> Maybe my dad can help me, since he's kind of a fake nail expert now. Or at least compared to me.

I do too. We can discuss them while we're all tired and spazzy and making our fangs. 8D
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2924 on: December 10, 2010, 08:56:34 pm »
GUYS GUYS GOOD NEWS
MY PHONE NUMBER ROUTES TO MY MOM'S PHONE NOW, WHICH SHE IS LEAVING WITH ME WHILE SHE'S IN EUROPE
SO BASICALLY I HAVE A PHONE FOR THE NEXT FIVE WEEKS

Also I will probably be fine with being over earlier tomorrow xD AND NOW WE CAN ACTUALLY TALK VIA PHONE WHICH IS JUST SO AMAZING, I'D FORGOTTEN HOW CONVENIENT PHONES ARE so yunno. Let me know when you want me over.

yesssssssss superhero personae, I like that plan

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2925 on: December 10, 2010, 09:29:52 pm »
OH MAN I AM GOING TO CALL YOU FOR STUFF NOW
JUST RANDOMLY
I WILL TELL YOU STUPID ANECDOTES
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2926 on: December 10, 2010, 09:31:26 pm »
@Yagi & Hashi: Hey~ Is it too late to sign up for helping with moving out stuffs? ' w ';

I just roasted a chestnut in the microwave it was awesome. : D And sort of dry, but eh.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 10:05:05 pm by Auricle »
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2927 on: December 10, 2010, 09:58:31 pm »
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
OH HOW I HAVE MISSED PHONE CALLS
ACTUALLY NOT REALLY BUT I HAVE MISSED TALKING TO YOU GUYS OUTSIDE OF THE FORUMS AND I GUESS THAT'S CLOSE

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2928 on: December 10, 2010, 10:39:49 pm »
@Jaqua: YAAAAAYYYY PHOOOONEEEE
Just fyi if you wanna wake up REALLY early tomorrow, you can come to IHOP with me and Hashi around 8:30ish. 8D I can come pick you up in J.Lo and everything.
Or you can sleep in like a normal teenage does on a Saturday morning. XD
Btw, we have a few things that belong to you that were left here from Kcon. Like your Hungary frying pan and your green not-Katara belt thing. Though we could just keep the frying pan here until the 19th so we don't forget it for the photoshoot. Whatever works.

@Auricle: Of course not~! : D I want an excuse to see you before the 19th too~! And I love you~ so yes, you should come. <33 Also we have a tupperware container that belongs to you I believe.
Did the chestnut taste like meat? This is a serious question. 8| We had what we believe were roasted chestnuts in Japan that tasted very much like meat. They were delicious.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2929 on: December 10, 2010, 10:47:38 pm »
Yay~ What time do you want me to come over? I love you tooo~ <3 I don't think I can do the driving places 'cause of stuff I have to do in the late afternoon/early evening.

They didn't really taste like meat. ' A ' I looked up a whole bunch of stuff about chestnuts, and apparently the chestnuts that are sold in America are a different kind than the ones sold in Japan, so they have a different flavour.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 11:01:56 pm by Auricle »
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2930 on: December 10, 2010, 10:52:51 pm »
I AM EXCITED TO SEE EVERYONE
EXCEPT JAQUA BUT I'LL CALL YOU AT SOME POINT AND WE'LL HAVE A STUPID PHONE CONVERSATION TO MAKE UP FOR IT
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2931 on: December 10, 2010, 11:11:06 pm »
Well, on the list of things I wasn't really expecting to see on the internet:
http://vanessa1775.deviantart.com/art/Toph-and-Katara-1-186419303?q=&qo=
JAQUA APPARENTLY WE'RE NICE
should I bother asking for cosplayer credit?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2932 on: December 10, 2010, 11:17:30 pm »
@Auricle: You can come over whenever you want! We're actually going to bed now cuz we're really worn out, so we'll be waking up at 6am at the latest to finish packing. XD So just let us know whenever you're on you way~. And yeah, we won't be getting back to Portland until pretty late tomorrow night, so if you have plans you definitely don't want to do the driving with us. : x
That is unfortunate about the chestnuts. I guess we'll just have to settle for only getting them in Japan. Oh well.

@Jaqua: We'll still wait until 8:30 to head out to IHOP, so if you want to come with, just call us and we'll come get you. Or if you want us to call you to wake you up, just post here and we'll get it when we wake up. Or again you can just sleep in like a normal teenager. XD WHATEVER YOU WANT. <3

@Malaria: I AM EXCITED TO SEE YOU TOO! Also fyi I think the plan is to eat dinner at Toshi's Ramen cuz Brian's never been and it's delicious. Just a heads up. Or something. I dunno. I'm tired. @~@
You should totally at least comment cuz I'm pretty sure that's the other Katara from the shoot. : D
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2933 on: December 10, 2010, 11:21:41 pm »
Okeedokee. I'll grab some snackies from my place or something.

SLEEP WELL, PACK FAST, DON'T DIE
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Bealmira

• Cabbit
« Reply #2934 on: December 10, 2010, 11:55:39 pm »
@Malaria,Yagi
Doing Hetalia cosplay, Ukraine sometime soon, and am thinking of getting this http://www.epiccosplay.com/12-sandy-blonde-layered-cosplay-wig.html wig for it. I was hoping for your opinions. I think it's a good color, and have heard good things about epiccosplay wigs, but honestly, I have no **** clue, so help is needed.

Also, if I can get off of work, I'm hoping to be at MEWcon on the 31st. Good to hang out? I don't wanna be a creepy 3rd wheel… :P
2011 cosplay list:
Totoro
BuisnessSuit!Alphonse
Ukraine - Hetalia

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2935 on: December 11, 2010, 10:31:54 pm »
I think with Ukraine she tends to be more of a true, sunny blonde. That wig is more Russia-colored, which is also a pretty valid choice.

I've got Hashi and Yagi over here and we were derping around, looking at Hanna refs, and we discovered something hilarious.
This is now Worth: http://hanna.aftertorque.com/?p=824
This is Worth when he was first introduced: http://hanna.aftertorque.com/?p=110
SO HOW'S THAT BOUT WITH INSOMNIA GOING, WORTH?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2936 on: December 12, 2010, 12:59:42 am »
Pics are up of me as Conrad~! http://www.facebook.com/SKawesomechan?cropsuccess#!/SKawesomechan?v=photos

If you can't see them for some reason, lemme know and I'll add you on FB. (Be sure to copypasta the link since it doesn't display correctly on these forums.)

Also, a few on Flickr a person got at the end: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ossopesce/sets/72157625580122254/with/5253575714/
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 01:01:05 am by sk_chan »
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2937 on: December 12, 2010, 01:32:47 am »
GOING TO LOOK RIGHT NOW

FIRST THING: OMGGGG YOUR SWEATERVEEEEST

fangs: bought or made?

WHERE IS THAT PAINTED BACKGROUND
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 01:35:18 am by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2938 on: December 12, 2010, 01:35:51 am »
Also, I'm thinking about getting his crazy shoes that he wears with that outfit before SakuraCon (since I'm thinking I may wear it there since I loved it so much). They're like...white on the top and black on the bottom and flip up a little, or something.

@Valeria: OMG THANKS PAINTING SUCKS ON SWEATERS THAT WAS WAAAAY TOO MUCH PAINT

Fangs were bought. I was going to be a cheapo and mold them out of wax candy but they wouldn't stay in so I caved and got some scarecrows.

THAT PAINTED BACKGROUND IS ON THE...er...3rd? FLOOR OF SAKURACON'S CON CENTER
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 01:37:51 am by sk_chan »
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2939 on: December 12, 2010, 01:46:24 am »
He wears pointed or at least lengthened-in-the-toe white mod loafers. At least, those are the real world equivalent of those shoes.

Haha, I bet. Did you use fabric paint?

I WILL KEEP THAT LOCATION IN MIND.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2940 on: December 12, 2010, 01:48:44 am »
Oks, I'll keep an eye out for them.

AHAHAHAHA no I decided to use what I had and what I had was cheap-o acrylic. I didn't want to go to Michaels because it's a pain to get to in Bellingham. Dx

IT'S A BRILLIANT PLACE right next to the entrance to...er...where video games tend to be at Sak. I remember Rock Band on a stage being in the room near the painting.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2941 on: December 12, 2010, 01:59:16 am »
Okay sweet I will remember this.
Or I won't and you can point it out to me when we're actually at Sak.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2942 on: December 12, 2010, 02:07:32 am »
Totally.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2943 on: December 12, 2010, 09:25:27 pm »
I said it on the Hanna thread, and I'll say it again, SK, You rule. <3

Also, Starfighter updated XD If anyone cares. Just saying.
Part of this page reminds me of that new, "just dance" Game for Xbox with Kinect. XD
Or a dome like version of DDR.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 09:26:08 pm by Naruchan »
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2944 on: December 12, 2010, 09:32:20 pm »
Hehe, thanks, yo. =3

Also, I started reading Lackadaisy tonight. The artstyle is pretty, even if they're not my types of cosplay since they're all...yanno...cats.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2945 on: December 12, 2010, 09:40:25 pm »
I keep meaning to read Lackadaisy.
There are human version of all the characters somewhere.

The new Starfighter page has a banner ad for MAoH with headshots of the three kids in their crime-fighting outfits.
gleeeeeeeeeeeeee
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2946 on: December 12, 2010, 11:25:44 pm »
You guys Lackadaisy is AWESOME. ignoring the fact theyre cats. I read it all in one sitting, I love the twentiiieess.

@Malaria: Is it bad Im more excited for M.A.O.H to be invading SF than I am for SF to have updated? ..
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2947 on: December 13, 2010, 12:24:08 am »
No that is totally how I felt. Especially since this page was all like HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT CAIN IS GOOD AT HITTING THINGS, SURPRISE SURPRISE
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2948 on: December 13, 2010, 09:38:21 pm »
Yeah, I ended up reading Lackadaisy in one sitting. It's brilliant~!

I especially love the side comics...
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2949 on: December 13, 2010, 11:39:45 pm »
Lackadaisy was the first webcomic I ever read and lskdfjsldkfjsdf I love it so much. I would cosplay every character if they weren't cats. That said, I still kind of want to be Serafine. Even though I don't have her skin tone and I'd want a Nico if I did her. And a Mordecai. And an everyone.