Author Topic: The Potato Smashers are totally gonna get everything done for ECCC.  (Read 387207 times)

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2450 on: November 13, 2010, 06:26:41 pm »
Eeeee would should totally do the dance pic! Yes! 8DDD

On a completely unrelated note: This is officially my favorite kind of uke.
For those of you who don't know, Navigate Me is the unofficial Starfighter theme song CUZ IT'S JUST SO HORRIBLE which is why it fits so well.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2451 on: November 13, 2010, 06:40:23 pm »
I'm glad you two liked it as much as I did :'D
Ok! It will take several times I'm sure. Though I just love the mental image of someone taking a group picture of us doing the dance thing and everyone looks perfect and the photographer takes a picture right when Auricle and I are falling backwards with the most terrified faces on the planet.

goatchild: I love that vid~
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2452 on: November 13, 2010, 07:34:48 pm »
Sooooo. I'll probably be back in Portland Friday!
JAQUA/ANY OTHER POTTERTARDS: WE SHOULD ALL GO SEE DH1 TOGETHER OPENING NIGHT. 8DDD
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2453 on: November 13, 2010, 09:48:52 pm »
Yagi: Ukelele makes it less terrible but still pretty terrible.

Sandro: That would make that picture even more awesome. XDD
We could find you guys a wall to surreptitiously lean against. Like the bridge I was sitting on for mine and Yagi's piggyback pictures at Aki.

Felix you should come by Eugene on your way up to Portland. 3:

Also DH1 opens Thursday night.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2454 on: November 13, 2010, 09:51:20 pm »
@Botticelli: Did you take pictures of your Thorne attempt? : D I am so up for trying to do ridiculous on-top-of-shoulders-ride funtimes. I'm not all that light, but I'm sure we can make it work. Or just get hilarious fail pictures in the process. ='D we could probably at least accomplish a piggyback ride.

@Felix: You're gonna be back? Eeee : D I must see you even though I might not be able to make the movie~
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2455 on: November 13, 2010, 10:05:39 pm »
@Malaria: It's true, it would definitely be hilarious. Painful, but hilarious.
That's true. Even if the whole background was just a big wall for all of us that would help maintain my balance I'm sure.

@Auricle: Yes, but they were bad :'D. My camera died on me and I couldn't find the charger, so I had someone take a few quick snapshots on their iphone and they all turned out slightly blurry :/. Some people took some pictures at the party but they all were rather silly. I was also sad because I wanted to put the wig into very loose braids but I couldn't find anything to tie my hair with. My hair has been short for a while, and I have no ties. Remarkably no one else had any either.
I am too! I'm sure we can~ . Actually the thing I'm most concerned about is my wig flying off as we attempt to put you on my shoulders xDD. We get a successful pose but they take a picture when my wig falls off and I'm smiling like a fool as I'm just in a wig cap. ahaha
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2456 on: November 13, 2010, 10:15:48 pm »
@Botticelli: Even if they're blurry, I'd still like to see them sometime~ Ugh, I know all about the no hairtie thing. Mine is finally long enough to put in a ponytail, but the rest of my family ranges from bald to slightly shaggy. I rely on rubber bands. ' 3 '
Hmm, we'll have to find a set of stairs or a good ledge or something so I can position myself carefully without killing your wig in the process. ' w ';
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2457 on: November 13, 2010, 10:26:33 pm »
Auricle: Here's a link of my most recent photos, the first two pages consist of my Thorne outfit (aka: random snapshots of me at the party.lawl) you'll probably have to copy and paste the whole link into the address bar:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=491944023898&set=t.708138898#!/profile.php?id=708138898&v=photos&sb=8&so=0
To save you the pain of having to see the derpy other ones, I think this one is best:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=491944023898&set=t.708138898#!/photo.php?fbid=491944088898&set=t.708138898&pid=6878302&id=708138898
Oh I'm sure it'll be fine~. If I keep all my hair to the front then it shouldn't be an issue :]
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 10:36:17 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2458 on: November 13, 2010, 10:35:05 pm »
Eee, that's so cool~ I agree, tiny braids might make it more Thorne-ish, but that's still really cool. How are you so pretty? > w <
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2459 on: November 13, 2010, 10:40:14 pm »
I swear I will edit this outfit later on and make it look a lot better! When I actually get hair ties! :'D
Psh, you're too kind~ >//<
HOW ARE YOU SO ADORABLE, MISSY?!

I still stand by what I said a while ago, you were one of the best Revolutionary Americas I have ever seen <3. If not THE best x3
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 10:43:22 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2460 on: November 13, 2010, 10:43:26 pm »
Psh, what are you talking about. ' v ' You so silly. Hey~ We still need to get together outside of contime. ' 3 '
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2461 on: November 13, 2010, 10:46:00 pm »
We do! Maybe some time during Winter break mayhaps?
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2462 on: November 13, 2010, 11:15:02 pm »
WHAAA AURICLE
I haven't talk to you in so long. .3.

I'M WITH SANDRO, YOU'RE THE CUTEST.

Sandro, I saw your Thorne pics on Facebook when they went up and thought they were seriously wicked. : D
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2463 on: November 13, 2010, 11:23:48 pm »
@Botticelli: Winter break is a good time for me. PCC's break is like three weeks long, so I'm gonna be sad if I don't get to see friends~ = w =;

@Malaria: WHAAA VALERIA I miss yooouuu. ; 3 ; AND NO, YOU'RE THE CUTEST.
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2464 on: November 13, 2010, 11:27:51 pm »
Malaria: Really? Thank you~ T3T!

Auricle: Yeah! I think mine is about that long too (though I'm sure I'll be working a lot. Oh retail and the holidays...wah wah)
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2465 on: November 13, 2010, 11:32:30 pm »
Auricle: PRETTY SURE YOU'RE CUTER.

Our breaks probably overlap a lot, so even if one of us isn't at Mew we should still see each other.

Sandro: We'll make time to hang out. Required. 3:
At least you're employed? ._.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2466 on: November 13, 2010, 11:36:51 pm »
Malaria: Yes! I would like that very much! D':
I'll also try to go to mewcon if I can.
This is true. I am grateful for it and I definitely need the hours since I'm paying for college all by myself this year :/
It's just busy, busy, busy. And full of jerks! Holiday cheer my butt...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 11:37:19 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2467 on: November 13, 2010, 11:41:40 pm »
I'm probably only gonna be at Mew on the 31st, so I have something to do on New Year's Eve party besides be melancholy on IM. And if people let me know when they're free during break, I might come up before New Year's too, depending.

Yeah, people are entitled dicks about buying things. :/
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2468 on: November 13, 2010, 11:49:46 pm »
I'll have to check my work schedule to see if I can make it that day : o

No kidding! Especially around the holidays, ironically.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 11:50:04 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2469 on: November 13, 2010, 11:52:18 pm »
O:! Do it. D'you think you'll have to work Jan 1st? 'Cause if not, you should totally ring in the New Year with me/whoever else is there.

IT'S VERY IMPORTANT THAT THEY GET THIS SHOPPING DONE RIGHT NOW
RIGHT NOW
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2470 on: November 13, 2010, 11:54:59 pm »
I might, unfortunately I can only see a week in advance for my schedule, so I won't know for sure until near the end of December :/

I KNOW! LORD KNOWS THAT TWO MONTHS JUST ISN'T ENOUGH TIME FOR A ONE DAY HOLIDAY!
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2471 on: November 14, 2010, 12:10:14 am »
Booooo
Will they let you ask to schedule around it?

IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT HOLIDAY
IF YOU DON'T DO IT RIGHT YOU'RE A FAILURE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAGIIIIII
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2472 on: November 14, 2010, 12:14:00 am »
I probably could. Maybe not both days though, so whichever day you prefer I'll request~

IT'S TRUE, THEN YOU ARE NOT A TRUE AMERICAN. WE TAKE CHRISTMAS AS SERIOUSLY AS FOOTBALL.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :O I tried to make a vid of me playing but it just sounded like a cat being punched in the face :'/
So I'll try a doodle instead!
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2473 on: November 14, 2010, 03:08:48 am »
....Oh. well, ****.
THEN FORGET OPENING NIGHT
WE SHOULD ALL SEE IT TOGETHER ANYWAY.

(Removed inappropriate language per forum code of conduct. Please do not try this at home. ~randompvg)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 04:14:27 am by randompvg »
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2474 on: November 14, 2010, 03:52:30 am »
FELIX HOW ARE YOU GETTING AROUND THE CENSOR FILTER
TEACH ME YOUR MAGIC WAYS

AND YOU GOT ME ALL EXCITED BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BE IN TOWN FOR THE PREMIERE AND I WAS GOING TO FORCE YOU TO SEE IT WITH HASHI AND YAGI AND MYSELF BUT NOW I'M JUST DISAPPOINTED. BUT YES WE WILL HAVE TO SEE IT TOGETHER AT SOME POINT ASSUMING I'M EVER NOT BROKE IN THE NEAR-ISH FUTURE.

ALSO WHEN IS YOUR WINTER BREAK. FROM WHEN TO WHEN.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAGI I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2475 on: November 14, 2010, 03:53:46 am »
And I approve of everything that's been talked about concerning Hanna oh man you guys our group, our group is going to be so amazing

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #2476 on: November 14, 2010, 04:21:58 am »
HOW ARE YOU GETTING AROUND THE CENSOR FILTER
TEACH ME YOUR MAGIC WAYS

Please remember that the profanity filter is only there to remind people that it's against the rules in a PG-13 forum.

It's funny the first time, but if people start deliberately repeating it, they'll be demonstrating that they knew what they were doing and that it wasn't a simple accident. In other words, don't try this at home.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 06:18:38 am by randompvg »
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2477 on: November 14, 2010, 11:15:33 pm »
Right. so now that our thread died for an entire day after that comment, lets not be afraid anymore get back to our regularly scheduled programming.

TALLY HOOOOOOOOOOOO or however the fudge-cookies thats spelled.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2478 on: November 14, 2010, 11:54:02 pm »
You spelled it right, now worries. XD

Just saying, for mewcon, some of you all should buy a day past, and come buy stuff from me...
>:D
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 11:54:32 pm by Naruchan »
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2479 on: November 15, 2010, 12:21:45 am »
Right. so now that our thread died for an entire day after that comment, lets not be afraid anymore get back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Oh Hashi I love you

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2480 on: November 15, 2010, 12:48:00 am »
love ya too. Though really i should be doing tons of homework. I'm not...uggghhhh
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2481 on: November 15, 2010, 01:54:46 am »
HOMEWORK IS FOR WIMPS

Or, you know, people who actually like having passing grades

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
« Reply #2482 on: November 15, 2010, 10:57:21 am »

Thank you for the smile. I almost didn't get the joke, 'til I looked and realized the thread dies every weekend whether I'm here or not.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 11:01:38 am by randompvg »
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2483 on: November 15, 2010, 11:06:45 am »
The thread really dies every weekend? Where do you find statistical information on individual threads? It would be so cool to find this stuff out. : D
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
« Reply #2484 on: November 15, 2010, 11:25:13 am »
^ No statistics, just observation. Actually, most threads die every weekend - apparently this one does too (on most weekends), though for some reason I didn't immediately make the connection. I had to look before I "got it".

http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=12602.2055
http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=12602.2130
http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=12602.2190

(Which actually embarrasses me a bit. I'd rather not think ill of anyone, let alone because I got a mistaken impression.)

Edit: Had to correct myself yet again after looking more closely.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 11:43:24 am by randompvg »

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2485 on: November 15, 2010, 11:30:18 am »
Oh I see~ Thanks for showing me. I guess I'm just not very observant sometimes. = w =
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
« Reply #2486 on: November 15, 2010, 11:34:53 am »
Not like I have any room to talk, I didn't get it right away either and I see it on a routine basis. (^_^)

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2487 on: November 15, 2010, 12:43:17 pm »
My hypotheses for why threads die on weekends:
1. People go out and do stuff on weekends that doesn't involve computers as opposed to being chained to their desks during the week
2. People sleep through the entire weekend aka me 8D

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES~! <33 I had a wonderful weekend and loved all your presents. Including your drawing Sandro! So cuuutteee~ eee~!! And thank you for attempting to make me a video! Even if it didn't work. XD Though now I'm kind of curious what a cat being punched in the face sounds like...

@Naru: Even if I had the money for a day pass, I wouldn't have the money to buy anything. XD Sorry.

Speaking of Mew, I'll probably come up the 1st, even if Valeria is coming up on the 31st. It's not that I care more about the New Years concert than hanging out with all of you, but I'm just hoping we all get to hang out sometime during break before Mew, so if we don't all make it to Mew on the same day it'll be okay? Hopefully? T~T

Now, for winter break... do we still wanna try for the German Trio + Hungary + N.Italy photoshoot? Like sometime between Monday December 13th and Thursday the 23rd-ish? Cuz I really really wanna do it over break if we can, mostly as an excuse to all hang out~. Me and Hashi will be moving the weekend before the 13th which is why I say after that. Will everyone be in town and available around then, or do we just need to put this off until who knows when? : x
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 12:58:31 pm by goatchild »
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2488 on: November 15, 2010, 01:10:45 pm »
goatchild: Thank ya kindly, ma'am, and you're welcome :D. I actually haven't drawn for anyone in a while so I put the drawing pencil in my hand and my hand was like, "WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN." Haha
It sounds pretty bad, trust me. xD;;
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 01:11:32 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2489 on: November 15, 2010, 01:13:45 pm »
I will work on your present! On Wednesday!

We want to do the shoot in Portland, yeah? I can come up pretty much whenever, Elina's plans pending, since my family doesn't have any holiday plans. YAGI YOU AND I COULD CARPOOL : D

Also I'll get the July shoot up. Someday. >>
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2490 on: November 15, 2010, 01:31:40 pm »
@Sandro: Pfffttt well it turned out wonderful regardless of your hand's befuddled protesting. <33
I can imagine. 8D;; My cat already makes weeeeiiirrrd noises, so punching her in the face (with love of course) would probably result in the loudest, most un-cat-like sounds ever. XDD;;

@Malaria: Yay present! I am excite!
Portland is the destination, and carpooling is indeed the plan. In whatever car I have. Or your car. Whatever works. At least the van works now that it has been forcibly resuscitated! 8D This is all of course assuming we can find a day that works for everyone to begin with. : x
IF I GET THE MARCH/APRIL SHOOTS UP BEFORE YOU GET THE JULY SHOOT UP I WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU. VERY. DISAPPOINTED. And I really wanna see if anyone will give us requests. Cuz this is totally going to be our random fan service shoot, and I am totally okay with humorously indulging their random requests. XD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2491 on: November 15, 2010, 01:44:33 pm »
YEAH CARPOOLING : D

I have to make resized copies of the whole July shoot ;; SO LAZY.
Yeah I'm really excited to see the requests. XDD

for like the last day I have sat and neurotically refreshed my groups correspondence waiting for groups to approve my Toph cosplay. COME ON GUYS IT'S NOT THAT HARD.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 01:46:06 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2492 on: November 15, 2010, 01:53:11 pm »
goatchild: It sounds like a Whale xDDD

Malaria: Have you tried just some of the cosplay in general groups? Some of them submit the pictures automatically. Can't recall which ones though...
I'm glad I'm not the only one that whores their pictures off on the web. But in return I get 100+ notifications every hour or two filled with crappy fanart and fanfiction xD;
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 01:53:26 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2493 on: November 15, 2010, 01:57:46 pm »
@Malaria: WE CAN'T GET REQUESTS UNTIL YOU POST THE JULY SHOOT. SO GET ON IT. B|
Wait, I thought most of them were already on photobucket. Can't you just use the ones from there? I'm pretty sure even if the album is private, you can direct link to individual images publicly.

I assume you mean devART groups. I'M SURE THEY'LL APPROVE YOU. They're just being lazy. *coughlikeyoucough* >>

@Sandro: WHALES ARE AWESOME. So I still imagine this would sound awesome. 8D Not that I'm saying you have to show me the vid. I'm just reveling in the hilarious similes. XD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2494 on: November 15, 2010, 03:26:01 pm »
Sandro: Haven't tried the general ones yet. So far I've only done the relevant Avatar ones.

Ugh yes with the crappiness. I have seen so much bad fanart from the Avatar groups. Makes me appreciate the level of talent in the Hinabn fandom.

Yagi: They're way big in comparison to the last shoot, though, so unless we want a photo post full of OMG SO BIG WHY photos, they need to be sized down. That's what I've been putting off.

At this point it's not technically laziness anymore. Now I have a crapton of school work for the next couple weeks. THANKS FOR LOADING US DOWN RIGHT BEFORE THANKSGIVING, PROFS :I
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2495 on: November 15, 2010, 03:36:26 pm »
Ah, kay. I thought Photobucket automatically sized down photos. BUT I AM WRONG.
If I resize them, will you post them? 8D I need the password again, though. I forgot it. >>
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2496 on: November 15, 2010, 03:47:38 pm »
wait Photobucket wat--
Some of the pictures are much bigger, like the one I threw up on my devArt, but then some of them are this size. So what you need to do is go through and make them all vaguely the same size.

PMing you the album and pass.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2497 on: November 15, 2010, 03:56:31 pm »
...okay. I can do that. Not right now, but I will. CUZ I LOVE THIS SHOOT AND WANT IT UP SO BAD. XDDD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2498 on: November 15, 2010, 03:58:39 pm »
I might get to it before you do. Maybe. ._.
mrrrrgh no want write paper
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2499 on: November 15, 2010, 05:56:48 pm »
Yagi.
https://www.facebook.com/floater?v=app_2344061033
Floater is not playing New Year's Eve in Eugene. They are playing it at Dante's in Portland. Which is 21+. I do not understand. 3:
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man