Author Topic: The Potato Smashers are totally gonna get everything done for ECCC.  (Read 385694 times)

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2100 on: October 25, 2010, 10:40:11 pm »
THEY WILL GO IN SAID CATEGORY! >:D BE READY!
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2101 on: October 25, 2010, 10:53:56 pm »
Naru: You need more pictures with your cowboy hat xD
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2102 on: October 25, 2010, 11:01:54 pm »
@Sandro- I know, It's because I'm so sexy in it. 8D I'll make sure to remember that. XD

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2103 on: October 25, 2010, 11:06:13 pm »
@naru Where did you get that ugly thing? What are you guys doing I am soooooo confused and lefted out/ behind on this.
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2104 on: October 25, 2010, 11:11:04 pm »
@naru Where did you get that ugly thing? What are you guys doing I am soooooo confused and lefted out/ behind on this.
We were just talking about how we can't do really awesome faces so we're just practicing by posting pictures of different facial expressions :]
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2105 on: October 25, 2010, 11:13:13 pm »
@my other half- JOIN US> @0@

@Sandro- hahahaha, that last picture, was effing hilarious, I must say!

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2106 on: October 25, 2010, 11:15:59 pm »
Naru: Facebook says you left a comment but I can't see it. I hate it when it does that :/
I'm glad you like it XD. I don't know why I had a Sombrerro on but we were talking about it so I wanted to wear it.
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2107 on: October 25, 2010, 11:16:16 pm »
Guys, d'you wanna scoot your Sayaru-planning over to the conveniently extant Sayaru thread?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2108 on: October 25, 2010, 11:21:24 pm »
8D That would be a good idea.
Since we're always pooping all over you guys.
Sorry. ^^; Guess we're just so comfy.
I DID INFACT INVENT IT FOR THIS SUCH PURPOSE!

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2109 on: October 28, 2010, 12:52:33 am »
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII GUYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This is me subtly reviving this thread

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2110 on: October 28, 2010, 01:17:54 am »
I FINISHED MY PAPER. 12 EFFING PAGES *ITCHES

now to pack for ycon...@_@
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2111 on: October 28, 2010, 01:20:05 am »
Jaqua: Subtle.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY PRELIMINARY CONNIE NONSENSE?

Hashi: SO BOSS.
YOU CAN DO IT!
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2112 on: October 28, 2010, 01:40:38 am »
SO HEY GUYS
IS ANYONE ELSE DOING NANO THIS YEAR?
BECAUSE I'M INSANE SO I AM
JOIN MY INSANITY
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2113 on: October 28, 2010, 02:39:06 am »
I STILL HAVE ONE MORE PAPER TO WRITE. But it's an easy one. And then a midterm to study for.
BUT THEN I GET TO PACK! 8D;;
Which reminds me, I should go charge the camera so I can take silly vids for ya'll. >>

@Jaqua: HIIIIIIIIIIII JAAAAAAAAQUUUUUAAAAA
And now I am going to not-so-subtly ask you a question: Are you for sure coming to Akicon with us? : D

@Felix: I ACTUALLY HONESTLY CONSIDERED DOING NANO.
Except I would be doing NanoMango, and it would be that Avatar comic I've been working on. But my life is so friggin busy for the first half of November that it's just not going to happen. @~@
MAYBE I'LL HAVE MY OWN NANO IN... FEBRUARY. Or something.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 02:47:54 am by goatchild »
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2114 on: October 28, 2010, 10:41:56 am »
@Valeria: I SAW YOUR PRELIMINARY CONNIE NONSENSE AND I HAD COMMENTS ABOUT IT AT THE TIME BUT I HAVE FORGOTTEN THEM. I WILL REREAD IN A BIT AND THEN COMMENT ON THEM.

@Felix: I'M DOING NANO THIS YEAR. Or at least planning on it. Aki and work will make it a little tricky but OH WELL I'M GOING TO TRY.

@Yagi: YES. PLAN ON ME GOING TO AKI WITH YOU. It's happening. I decided. I don't want to miss out on all the bro shits going down in Bellevue, man.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2115 on: October 28, 2010, 04:12:08 pm »
OKAY I'VE SKIMMED OVER THE THREAD AGAIN
Valeria you are the cutest thing ever omg you're gonna be SO ADORABLE as Connie I might not even be able to tease you, I might just sit and fangirl over you the whole time. So be sure to antagonize me a lot so I remember to be in-character. Otherwise we will have a fail Worth.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2116 on: October 28, 2010, 05:40:41 pm »
Yagi: YOU CAN DO IT
DO ALL THE PAPERS AND ALL THE PACKING

Jaqua: uuuuugh I wanna go to Aki but it is so not happening at all

I WILL BE THE BESTEST ANTAGONIZER. I WILL REMIND YOU CONSTANTLY THAT YOU'RE DIRTY AND I WISH YOU'D STOP TOUCHING AND THAT THE HOLES IN MY SKIRT ARE NOT "EASY ACCESS POINTS" SO COULD YOU PLEASE STOP CALLING THEM THAT AND THERE IS NOTHING YUPPIE ABOUT MY COFFEE LET ME HAVE WHAT LIVING PLEASURES ARE LEFT FOR ME
You could never be fail Worth. <3
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2117 on: October 28, 2010, 06:15:31 pm »
EVEN YOUR ANTAGONIZING IS ADORABLE HOW IS THIS HAPPENING
Also your confidence makes me want to do a trial Worth. I'll do it tonight or something. Maybe.
I'm sad you're not going to Aki too :< I miss youuuuuuuu

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2118 on: October 28, 2010, 06:22:04 pm »
I DON'T KNOW. I AM TRYING SO HARD.
Find your fem!Prussia wig and do it! Do it for meeeee.

The next for-sure time I'm gonna be in Portland is Thanksgiving and that is too long to wait. ><
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2119 on: October 28, 2010, 08:51:37 pm »
Jaqua I think this might be you and me as Connie and Worth.
http://howell.deviantart.com/art/Birthday-Present-for-Leanne-184253304?q=&qo=
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2120 on: October 28, 2010, 08:52:02 pm »
The next for-sure time I'm gonna be in Portland is Thanksgiving and that is too long to wait. ><
I KNOWWWWWW. DDD8
(on the plus side my break is a whole week, so more time to hang out! 8D )
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 08:53:06 pm by Felix »
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2121 on: October 29, 2010, 11:36:58 am »
FELIX WE ARE SO ALONE ;;

I only get Thursday and Friday off, and I'll definitely be busy Thursday and probably some of Friday. Dunno when I'm gonna head home that weekend, either. D:
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
« Reply #2122 on: October 29, 2010, 02:32:17 pm »
SO HEY GUYS
IS ANYONE ELSE DOING NANO THIS YEAR?
BECAUSE I'M INSANE SO I AM
JOIN MY INSANITY

I'm already in this insanity because like, two hours ago my good friend Kate from Texas convinced me to do it. 8D And I have some random characters that I wrote for a school paper once that I've been thinking about picking up again, and NaNoWriMo is a good time to try that cuz I don't think that I actually care about these crazy dudes and their pet raccoon, BUT I MIGHT. I NEVER KNOW. 8D;;

It's your own fault for going to college so far away, you guys. ಠ_ಠ Educate yourselves within the nearer vicinity.

EDIT: Akicon: JAQUA. PICTURE. PLEASE TO BE NOT FORGETTING. CB
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 02:33:50 pm by Kero-sempai »

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2123 on: October 29, 2010, 04:15:58 pm »
If I wasn't going to school here... I would be in Ireland. 8|;;;
I would probably only be in Portland for the summers, so uhhh.
YOU'RE LUCKY I'M THIS CLOSE 8DDD

what's your username? c:
/wants to add you to writing buddies

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2124 on: October 29, 2010, 07:12:32 pm »
ALSO JAQUA. TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR NANO.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2125 on: October 29, 2010, 10:18:29 pm »
GUESS WHO FOUND THEIR FEM!PRUSSIA WIG~~~~~~~~~~~ OMG THE EXCITEMENT, IT OVERWHELMS. ASSUMING I DON'T GET HOME AT 5 AM FROM THE PARTY I'M GOING TO IN A FEW MINUTES I WILL TAKE PICS TONIGHT AND HOPEFULLY PUT THEM UP TOMORROW.

@Kero: I WILL GET THAT PICTURE TO YOU IF I HAVE TO WALK BACK TO PORTLAND FROM BELLEVUE AND THEN BACK TO BELLEVUE IF FOR SOME REASON I FORGET IT. So basically YOU'RE GETTING IT AND I'M EXCITED TO GIVE IT TO YOU <333

@Felix: I think I'm going to try and write my ACTUAL NOVEL this year, but I'm just so bad at beginnings and I don't have the whole thing planned out yet and sldkfjsid oh well I'm gonna try. I'M GONNA TRY. Also there's a NaNo meetup tomorrow in the Pearl that I'm going to that will hopefully get me in the spirit for writing... Or rather help instill the confidence in myself that YES I CAN WRITE THIS BOOK. AND IT'S GONNA HAPPEN. Or something. Hopefully.

Also guys I painted my face for Halloween and it's effing awesome, just thought I'd share. I'll probably have pictures of that to share as well. My sewing machine broke (AGAIN, IN THE SAME WAY) so I couldn't finish Dr Mrs The Monarch, so I had to throw something else together quite literally last minute WHILE also finishing my mom's boyfriend's costume (I am the costume authority at my house I guess). So I put on my little white sailor dress and sailor hat, my black Rosa wig, and painted my face to look like the little sugar Dia De Los Muertos skulls and oh man, I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I think it looks pretty dang cool.
FUN FACT

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2126 on: October 29, 2010, 10:24:36 pm »
AND

@Valeria: Yes. That is so us as Connie and Worth. Ffffffff I'm so excited for this it's crazy, we're gonna be so effing cute while we're picking on each other and being annoying at each other<333

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2127 on: October 30, 2010, 12:04:06 am »
OMGGGG I AM SO EXCITED FOR ALL THE PICTURES
I hope you got a picture of your super cute Halloween outfit on top of eventually doing fem!Worth test shots. 3:

Okay so I just called Hashi and Yagi because I was bored and felt like pestering them and I learned that nothing happens the first day Ycon and that they are going to Rocky Horror. IS IT STALKERY IF I'M REPORTING ON THEIR ACTIONS LIKE THIS TO YOU GUYS? BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE YOU DESERVE TO KNOW.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2128 on: October 30, 2010, 01:31:12 pm »
HEY MAN YOU KNOW I'VE GOT NOTHING AGAINST STALKERY. PLUS LEARNING WHAT GOES DOWN AT OTHER CONS IS ALMOST LIKE RESEARCH, SO I FEEL LIKE REPORTS ARE NECESSARY.

Also yesterday when I said "ASSUMING I DON'T GET HOME AT 5 AM FROM THE PARTY I'M GOING TO" I was kind of joking, but then I actually did end up coming home at like 5 AM. And then since my phone is LOST SKDJLKSDFJ I didn't wake up in time to get to the NaNo meeting which is SO SAD. But oh well. Basically I'm going to try and take some pictures today in Fem!Worth and then upload them before my other party tonight omg it's like Kcon where I didn't sleep for a whole weekend. AWESOME

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2129 on: October 30, 2010, 01:34:59 pm »
RIGHT? THIS IS TOTALLY NOT WEIRD.

ahahaha good job but also I empathize
STOP LOSING YOUR PHONE.

Maybe you should nap instead of doing fem!Worth pics. Maybe.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2130 on: October 30, 2010, 01:42:23 pm »
TOTALLY MAN. NO WEIRDNESS HERE. I DON'T SEE ANY.

I DON'T KNOW HOW I KEEP LOSING IT AND IT'S TERRIBLE AND I'M ALSO PRETTY SURE IT'S PROBABLY IN MY HOUSE WHICH IS MORE ANNOYING. BECAUSE I JUST DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS.

Maybe... Ehhhhhh sleeping is for the weak. Or the sane. Or the privileged. Or all three? I am kind of tired though... BUT PICS ARE IMPORTANT

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2131 on: October 30, 2010, 01:50:40 pm »
AND EVEN IF THERE WAS, WEIRDNESS IS HOW WE ROLL

FIND IT FIND IT

not gonna lie, I really want some fem!Worth pics, but I also don't want you to pass out like some sort of horrible alcohol poisoned mess when you AREN'T EVEN WASTED.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2132 on: October 30, 2010, 04:27:36 pm »
I FEEL LIKE THAT SHOULD BE THE SUB-HEADER FOR OUR WHOLE GROUP

I NEED TO I NEED TO NOT HAVING A PHONE FOR TWO CONS IN A ROW WOULD SUCK SO HARD

I WASN'T EVEN WASTED LAST NIGHT SO IT'S LIKE, TWICE AS AWFUL TO PASS OUT LIKE A HORRIBLE ALCOHOL-POISONED MESS. But dude I'm going to go to Starbucks and get some coffee and then DRINK IT and then TAKE SOME PICTURES WITH THE CAFFEINE BOOST. It'll be totally awesome. Hopefully.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2133 on: October 30, 2010, 05:19:17 pm »
I think it is for most cosplay groups. XD

IF I COULD COME
I WOULD BE YOUR PHONE
WE'RE PRETENDING LIKE THAT MAKES SENSE

I am so happy I just did a little dance in my seat.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2134 on: November 01, 2010, 01:34:24 am »
WE SURVIIIVVEEDDD

and Hamlet is amazing.
Nuu and Schoomie are awesome as ever.

more later when im not dead. GNIGHT GUYS.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2135 on: November 01, 2010, 01:44:06 am »
I WANT ALL THE STORIES
BUT FIRST SLEEP
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2136 on: November 01, 2010, 06:17:58 am »
LOL SLEEP. 8D;;;
(fuck sleep. sleep is for the weak!)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 06:18:40 am by Felix »

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2137 on: November 01, 2010, 09:40:07 am »
So I do have to run to class, and then probably-most-likely work, but Yagi may do a quick review of the con here, or just upload the videos we took~ and the pictures. Roget's pics are up though if you have his picassa
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2138 on: November 01, 2010, 11:31:49 am »
@Hashi: I am glad you lived. Now you guys have another con this weekend to. (crazy)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 11:32:20 am by saya-chan14 »
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #2139 on: November 01, 2010, 01:22:13 pm »
ALL RIIIIIIGHT ALL CAPSSSSSSSSSSSSS CHAT

THIS WEEKEND WAS AWESOME, I SAW ROCKY HORROR TOO, BUT AS DEATH THE KID SO THAT WAS BADASS

I DANCED A LOT

SAW AN IMPROV SHOW

DRESSED UP IN, LIKE, 4 DIFFERENT COSPLAYS

IT ALL WORKS OUT.

8D
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2140 on: November 01, 2010, 03:22:27 pm »
Your Halloween sounds seriously boss. I am somehow not surprised that there were four cosplays involved. XD
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2141 on: November 01, 2010, 04:19:39 pm »
OKAY SO HALLOWEEN WEEKEND IS A TERRIBLE TIME TO PROMISE ANYTHING
BUT I WILL HAVE MY WORTH PHOTOS SOON
SINCE I DID MY TRIAL LAST NIGHT AND NOW I'M JUST WAITING FOR MY MOTHER TO UPLOAD MY PICS
SINCE I CAN'T DO IT MYSELF

AND I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR THE YAOICON REPORT

AND ALSO HOLYFUCK THE NEW HANNA PAGE IS SO COOL.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2142 on: November 01, 2010, 04:29:57 pm »
ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU AREN'T SLEEPING AT ALL
NONETHELESS YOU ARE A HERO
MAKE YOUR MOM BE A HERO TOO AND UPLOAD THEM FASTER

I laughed at Conrad's misery and also PLEEEEEEEEEES
PLEEEEEEEEEEES HELLO IT FEELS LIKE WE'VE KNOWN YOU FOREVER
I AM EXCITED TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR ALKIE AND GAY TENDENCIES
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2143 on: November 01, 2010, 04:52:45 pm »
Your Halloween sounds seriously boss. I am somehow not surprised that there were four cosplays involved. XD

Well yeahhhhh...cosplayers~!
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2144 on: November 01, 2010, 05:05:08 pm »
I ROLLED UP A PIECE OF PAPER TO LOOK LIKE WORTH'S OLD WRINKLY CIGARETTE AND EVERYTHING, MAN. I WENT ALL-OUT.

I KNOW RIGHT, AHHH PLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
And did you see Tessa's latest poll on her DA? Oh my god I laughed so hard at Conrad's option

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2145 on: November 01, 2010, 05:24:49 pm »
SK: I'm pretty sure that's still special. XD

Jaqua: STOP TAUNTING ME WITH DELICIOUS DETAILS
WANT SEEEEE

I did too. XD I chose Toni, because she's ADORABLE and she'd be great to go on a fake date with.
I considered choosing Worth because that would be hilarious. But then I thought about it and decided that ten seconds after I did something like that I'd be like "no crap wait I didn't mean it take him back please."
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2146 on: November 01, 2010, 05:46:30 pm »
SK: I'm pretty sure that's still special. XD

Pssssh you say it like it's a bad thing. 83

On the side, I really like HinaBN's artstyle. I may read it (although it's really hard for me to not get distracted when I'm reading).
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2147 on: November 01, 2010, 06:18:46 pm »
@SK: READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT~~ If anything just so when we're nerding out over it at Sak and Kcon you'll understand what we're talking about 8D Plus it's generally pretty kickass. I just reread the whole thing so I would know.

@Valeria: I chose Toni too xD I almost chose Veser because I'd totally make out with him, but a) lip slicing is not very awesome and b) the drama kid in me loves Toni madly and so pretending to be lesbian with her would be awesome!

Also I don't have my phone so I can't ask this directly, but Yagi, can I use your sewing machine at some point before Aki?..

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2148 on: November 01, 2010, 07:22:13 pm »
@Jaqua: Yagis been unconscious all day. She woke up breifly when I started singing Toucha Toucha Touch me too loudly and then promptly went back to sleep. I just got off work and she hasnt moved.

SO I WILL ANSWER FOR HER. yes its totally fine just a matter of finding one of us home.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2149 on: November 01, 2010, 07:38:22 pm »
Double posting because I can.

HAVE SOME HAMLETMACHINEEEE

Me and Hamlet:

oh gods Im hideous here

Yagi and Hamlet:

Us Nuu and Schoomie:

aand a Cain and Abel

Cain spent most of that day drunk, Yagi knows more than I because I conked out after midnight -lamer-

and Starry Sky! They had everyone, but some are missing from this photo

Theres a brief report on ycon at my DeviantArt, and then sometime eventually the videos will be uploaded

Last but not least, heres some random pics of us at Jet and Sokka

I'll let yagi choose which of Sokka she wants to share~ So there ya go!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 08:01:19 pm by Hashi »
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!