Author Topic: Meeting at Yagi's house (or somehwere else?)  (Read 11760 times)

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
Re: Meeting at Yagi's house (or somehwere else?)
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2010, 10:19:07 pm »
11:00 sounds perfectly fine to me. : D

So when you all come to my house, what would you like to eat for lunch?
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2010, 11:01:29 pm »
Gluten-free pot pie? :D
I can eat eggs now. Does that make stuff easier?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2010, 11:19:05 pm »
I wish I knew how to make pot pies, 'cause I would totally make you a gluten-free one. ='D Did you like that curry from that one time? I could make lots of that. It's got flour as a thickening agent as you know, but it's not that much. ' 3 '

And yes, you being able to eat eggs does make things easier. At least as far as making desserts goes. = D
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2010, 11:26:31 pm »
Yeah, that sounds fine. And delicious~.

You and Kero are both so awesome about making room for my crazy diet. I can never thank you enough. <3
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2010, 10:02:39 am »
Don't worry about it~ My family has crazy dietary stuff I have to take into account too, so it's really no problem. ' w '

My mom suggested some other things I could make. Chili, with everything on the side so you can add what you want or tacos, which is the same principle. Or we could all do a pot luck sort of thing. Please make suggestions, everyone. = D
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2010, 03:50:50 pm »
Posting for me and Hashi cuz she is a better person than me and is actually doing her homework right now.

I just remembered Hashi will quite possibly be working until noon on those days, so... we may be a little late on the day we go to Auricle's house. >> We can max out to Hillsboro as long as someone can meet us at the stop there and make sure we find the right house. : D Meeting at my dorm the first day is fine with me too. It's pretty easy to get to, since it's just one continuous straight line from Pioneer Square. I can even wait at the Max stop or outside the building to make sure ya'll find it, since I have to swipe my card to get us up the elevator anyway. : 3 Oh, and if we wanna eat at some point, there are several places on campus, or I have a stove and microwave if we wanna get all fancy and make mac'n'cheese or something. |D

For food stuffs at Auricle's house, Hashi can't eat citrus, which includes tomatoes. Other than that, neither of us are too picky. We could probably bring something if we have a potluck, though I can't guarantee it would fit everyone's diets. Unless Valeria wants to send us some recipes of things she can eat.

I really wish I could do something for White Day. But I'll prolly be stuck in the dorms doing all the homework I still have left. : (
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2010, 05:21:33 pm »
Um. I'm not allergic to any foods but I'm vegetarian and don't eat cheese. I also try to eat mostly healthy food (ie, not over-processed crap). but Jaqua can attest to the fact that I don't eat much anyway so you probably don't need to worry about it. (maybe that's why I never get sick....)

Also if you don't mind, I might join Hashi and Yagi in coming later. Because I tend to stay up all night when I don't have class the next morning. literally. but I'll go whenever you guys do just in case I manage to get lost.
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2010, 05:30:38 pm »
@Felix: I don't think you ever eat. I think that every time you do it's entirely for show. Even my mom is like "WHY DOESN'T SHE EAT, IS SHE HUNGRY, SHOULD I MAKE HER EAT SOMETHING" whenever you come over. i'm on to you

I'm just going to put out there that I have no dietary constraints whatsoever... And if it's cool, I'll go with Yagi and Hashi and Felix because even noon is early for me. :/ lol

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2010, 07:33:39 pm »
OH DAMN YOU'RE ON TO ME.

also, so true. to be there at eleven I'd have to get up in time to bus downtown and then take the max... and this is going nowhere good. xD; unless you guys like Felixzombie. which I assure you is not as fun as it sounds.
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2010, 11:04:20 pm »
Felix: I like all kinds of Felix that can sew.

Yagi: I can eat kartoffelpouffer, since my gypsy doctor says I can have eggs.

I can show up whenever I crawl out of bed. >> Which is anywhere between 8 and 1 on a day off.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2010, 09:04:19 pm »
Does Felixzombie have good hand-eye coordination? : D Welcome back to Portland, dear~

Yagi: I think we should probably bump the time down a bit. 12:00 to 1:00 would be a bit friendlier to the lot of us, I believe.

Malaria: I don't know what it is about you that compels us to cook for you. I think you're the kind of person people refer to when they say "I just want to take her home and feed her! <33" but that's just me forcing my opinion. XD

Gluten-free pot pie is really simple and easy to make. I need to fuss at my mother to take me by the grocery store to get the flour anyway, so I could bring that, if you guys would like.

Is that what they call latkes in Germany? 8D

Auricle: I was going to call you today to hassle you about making me those chocolate cookies you told me about, and then my grandparents came over. xD;;; I fail. Forgive me? I'll bake something for you in the meantime~ <33
Maybe I could use your family as guinea pigs for some of my cooking experiments? : o If anything, I know you love food and will most likely eat whatever interesting thing I come up with. xD <3

A very late happy White day to everyone~ I hope you had a good day today! : D
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 09:08:19 pm by Kero-sempai »

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2010, 10:45:39 pm »
Normally I inspire fear or bemusement, so that's just you guys.

They're pretty much the same recipe, yeah. XD We made them for the potluck last Kcon.
It was... I'll call it an adventure.

White Day=Pi Day
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2010, 11:38:44 pm »
Making kartoffelpouffer was a FABULOUS adventure! Mostly cuz it involved destroying Valeria's kitchen instead of my own. |D I should probably be banned from ever making anything that requires more skill than boiling water. So when I saw "we" will bring something, I really mean Hashi will make something in my kitchen, since her dorm room doesn't have one.

HAPPY PI DAY EVERYBODY~! And happy White Day. : D
3.1415926535897932384626433... <-- all from memory BWAHAHAHAHA
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2010, 01:14:52 am »
Felixzombie would probably sew its fingers to the costume and then be incapable of figuring out why they are stuck together. (ie, Felixzombie is not ideal.)

...eight? on a day off? THAT IS MADNESS.

I have to say later would be better. xD; it is best that I avoid zombification.

I am shocked you remembered that much of pi. of course, I was walking back from the store with the guy who lives next door to me and I started teaching him atomic theory and how radioactivity works so I probably shouldn't talk...

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2010, 08:22:32 pm »
I always forget about the numbers. ._.

...Oh dear. ;; If that's the case, then I won't let this meeting be any earlier for your safety (and possibly the safety of those around you and breakable objects/drapery. XD).
TEACH ME ABOUT RADIOACTIVITY AND ATOMIC THEORY, FELIX! 8DDD

Nice. xD I'd like to hear about that adventure in explicit detail whenever you have the time.

Yagi: ...I love you. 8D

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2010, 10:24:38 pm »

OTL

Edit: THIS WAS MY 1800TH POST : D

« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 10:25:22 pm by Cassiopeia »
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2010, 01:15:29 am »
Uhhh. It's easier to discuss this in person, but sure! xD; Hahaha I got a lot of practise. In chemistry I was the one everyone came to when they needed help. Apparently I'm good at explaining science.

OOOOH LOOK JAQUA SOMETHING SHINY. Because you never check your messages and dammit I want to show someone. xD; I'll bring it tomorrow (or whenever I wind up coming over) but... yeah.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2010, 11:51:38 am »
PURDY ARTS [/late]

anyway, did we ever decide the exact whens and whats of us meeting?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2010, 03:32:41 pm »
I think we did... ish. Someone should confirm it.

I read back through some earlier posts, and it looks like the first one is going to be Tuesday at Yagi's dorm, starting between 12 and 1 because some of us fail at waking up earlier than that. I believe the second is Thursday at Auricle's house at the same time, though I don't know where/when those of us in Portland were going to meet beforehand. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though. xD; (actually, please do. it would be just like me to show up on the wrong day entirely.... but then several of you do have my number so if I'm mysteriously absent just text me.)

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2010, 03:54:51 pm »
Sounds about right to me. Hashi and I could prolly meet ya'll at Pioneer Square on Tuesday if you want, cuz I have a feeling we'll be in that general area getting brunch at the food carts anyway. Or ya'll can just find your way to my dorm with Valeria/Felix/anyone else who remembers where it is. Whatever works!

Also: SECONDING THE PURDY ARTS. I actually saw it when you posted it on DevART, but then I had to go finish my finals, so I forgot to comment. 8D;;
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 03:55:50 pm by goatchild »
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2010, 12:12:58 am »
Hahahaha I can probably remember where it is. Probably. If not ... that's what phones are for.

Is there anything I should bring besides the stuff I'm going to be working on? I'll bring some of my chainmail...

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2010, 12:37:10 pm »
@Yagi: It would be wonderful of you to guide those of us who are directionally impaired to your dorm. I would get terribly lost otherwise. ='D

@Felix: That is so pretty! > w < Yeah, I have nothing better to say, but I really really like it just so you know.
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2010, 05:06:41 pm »
Okay, so I guess I'll meet ya'll at Pioneer Square tomorrow at... 1pm? And then we'll have an oh-so-thrilling two-stop max ride to my dorm. XD Hopefully my room will be clean before then. >> Or maybe we'll jack Hashi's room since her roommate isn't here (and her room is already clean). |D
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2010, 11:03:29 pm »
Okay... but eh, why not walk? 8D;
But yeah, meeting at Pioneer works too. Since there is a small chance I won't be able to find it. (I can find every other PSU building... I only seem to have trouble with that one.)

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2010, 12:41:45 pm »
So tommorrow, all of you are going to be trekking out to Hillsboro from Portland or Beaverton, which are all considerably far away. And since we want to get more work done, but not ride the MAX around at night or change arrival time too much, I was wondering if you wouldn't be opposed to spending the night at my house. :3

We'd all go to Britany's house and stay late, and then my mom would drive us to my place so we could sleep. I've got a nice big space and a couple of big air mattresses, as well as the couch, so we would all fit quite comfortably. You could shower that night or in the morning, and take the MAX in the latter. What do you say? : D

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2010, 04:58:18 pm »
I can come stay the night, Savannah~ : D
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2010, 06:54:53 pm »
I should probably go home and work on papers. ._.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2010, 07:48:18 pm »
Yay, Britany~! : DD

If you would like, you could bring the instructions and a USB key and write some on my computer, Valeria. We'll probably end up setting up in the bonus room anyway, so you can attempt to multi-task. : D
But that's me giving you excuses. >>;;
I get having to write papers over breaks. I'd like to have you, but if you really just can't, then you education comes first. <3

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2010, 08:14:37 pm »
hahaha no, writing papers at your house will be negative productivity. XD Thanks for the offer, though.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2010, 08:57:09 pm »
This is Hashi stealing Yagi's computer while shes sews ahaha

Unfortunately, I have work at 5:30 am Friday so my chances of spending the night anywhere is none :< This also means I will have to leave Thursday about 5 or 6...sorry guys
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2010, 12:52:50 am »
I'd love to but I'm having dinner with my dad and I have to be home by 6.30 so we don't miss the reservation. That means I'll have to leave at 4.30-5 which won't give me a lot of time, but I'll come hang out anyway for as long as I can. 8D Maybe over the summer sometime? I don't have any plans other than Italy and k-con, unless someone has been deceiving me. (I'd better have a lot of time so I can get everything done...)