Author Topic: Room needed?  (Read 5167 times)

Offline princessbunny99

• Cabbit
Room needed?
« on: April 14, 2005, 03:47:08 pm »
I live really close, like a 5 minute drive, and i might be willing to open up my apartment to people who need a last minute place to stay. bathroom, KITCHEN, floor, everything one might need.

After sakura-con, i learned that people can sometimes take advantage of too much generosity, so i'd probably want to charge a bit in case someone makes a mess and all that, but i'd be cheaper than a hotel :D

so if you might be interested, IM me: princessbunny99

-pb-

Offline PixeL

• Sailor Scout
Room needed?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 10:41:58 am »
Thats really nice of you! Yeah people weren't the best this year at Sakuracon T____T

Offline princessbunny99

• Cabbit
Room needed?
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2005, 09:21:11 pm »
Quote from: "pixxiy"
Thats really nice of you! Yeah people weren't the best this year at Sakuracon T____T

aww thanks :D i figure that i might as well help out. it sucks not having a place to stay

Offline Paladin Cecil

• Cabbit
Room needed?
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2005, 11:03:16 pm »
That's real thoughtful of you. I'll definitely think about it. :)

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
Room needed?
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2005, 11:01:04 pm »
wow, that is very very nice ^_^ you are a good person, I will think about this most definitly!! i like you...let us be FRIENDS
MiYaVi

Offline princessbunny99

• Cabbit
Room needed?
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 09:26:43 am »
Quote from: "PinkIchigoKitty"
wow, that is very very nice ^_^ you are a good person, I will think about this most definitly!! i like you...let us be FRIENDS

of course, pinku strawberry neko :D :D :D

Offline kaoru

• Sailor Scout
Room needed?
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2005, 06:20:02 pm »
Woooow~~ @____@ How very nice of you. I would like to, if it isn't too much trouble. But I'm still looking for a room. D:

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Room needed?
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2005, 04:55:57 pm »
How considerate of you. Thers to much in my group to stay at your place though, I think theres seven us. But if you would point us into the place of a good cheap hotel (having trouble looking) we would appreciate it. Not having to drive back and forth from Salem to Portland each day. ^_^ Arigato!!  :D

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline EvilMonkey

• Founder
  • Catgirl
    • http://evilmonkeysean.livejournal.com
Room needed?
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2005, 06:20:51 pm »
The main hotel is always a great place to stay.  4 people to the room comes out to be ~$50 a person for 2 nights.  That, and the other hotels in the area are over 4 blocks away from the convention hotel.
~Sean Larson~